Daddy Answers The Hard Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move but she touched my shoulder, "That's ok, you don't need them, mom's got me taking the pill."

This news surprised me, I didn't know.

Andie saw the surprise in my face and answered the thoughts in my mind, "It's because of my periods. The doctor prescribed them. I've been taking them for almost a year now."

I smiled and relaxed, my mind returned to the task at hand.

"Ok," I told her, "but we're almost going to have to start from the beginning." I laughed.

I had been concentrating so much on pleasuring my daughter that my recent erection was just a distant memory. Now Andie took charge once again.

"It's all right," she said as she sat up "it will give me a chance to practice something I've heard about but never done."

Without further comment she pushed me from lying on my side to my back and proceeded to climb on top of my chest, positioning herself so she could easily reach my cock with her hands and mouth, and placing her soaking wet pussy directly in my face. Using her newly found skills in fellatio she proceeded to work on my hibernating dick. This time there was hesitance on her part, she knew what she wanted and how to make it happen. Not only was I receiving pleasure from her renewed attentions, but I was happy that she was truly enjoying the taste and the texture of her father's burgeoning cock. After she had sucked it so that it was fully erect, she sat up slightly looking back over her shoulder and asked, "How do you want to do this, Daddy?"

I suggested she remain on top and turn around and face me. I wasn't sure how far her hymen was stretched, and I wanted to avoid as much pain as possible, so that her experience would be fully positive.

After she had turned around so that she was facing me, I said, "Ok, honey, take it in your hand put it at the opening of your pussy." Obediently, she did not, not pressing down with too much pressure. I felt the wetness of her pussy against the head of my cock, and the heat that was coming from inside her virgin hole.

"All right, sweetheart, take it in at your own pace, don't push it too fast, take it slow and easy"

Andie shifted her weight and moved her hips to the right position. I almost wanted to cum just feeling her against me. Slowly she began to move her hips, guiding my head deeper inside. As she kept moving I could feel the tightness of her pussy and the stretching of her hymen. Slowly and methodically she continued to move and increase the pressure, but it was obvious we had reached barrier, there was no more room to stretch. Biting her lip and closing her eyes, Andie committed herself to the goal. Like a runner awaiting the sound of the gun, she braced herself for what was to come. Lifting herself slightly off of me, she changed the angle of penetration, and with one deliberate thrust she pushed with her hips and forced her pussy down over my cock.

She let out a cry, I felt her flesh break, and then was surrounded by the warmth of her pit. My cock filled her belly and her pussy stretched to receive me. The heat, the wetness, the tightness of her pussy, the total stimulation of every nerve ending in my penis, almost sent me over the edge. All that, plus the thought of my beautiful daughter giving herself to me was awesome. I didn't need to give her any more instructions. She was in the driver's seat now and seemed to know instinctively how to get what she was after. Slowly and deliberately she moved her hips to position herself at just the right angle. With both of her hands on my shoulders, her tits hung above my face like ripe fruit waiting to be picked. Lifting my head up off the bed, I caught each nipple with my lips and sucked her like a nursing pup. Using her left hand she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips wide to get more direct contact between her hot juicy clit and my stiff, erect prick. Slowly and rhythmically she began her lustful dance, moving her pelvis up and down, and pressing hard against my dick, bringing our pubic bones together. This girl was learning fast.

As she moved I watched her face, and I could see that she was calculating every motion to bring herself to maximum pleasure. It was working. Her motions became faster and harder as she found her groove and set herself on course. My cock was buzzing from the intensity of the motion and I found myself beginning to lift myself in response, thrusting hard into her from below as she came down on me from the top. Her grinding motion began to pay off as her breaths shortened, her skin glistened, and her pussy clamped around me like a vise. She began to smile, and then to lightly giggle, as she realized she was coming upon her goal. Suddenly every muscle in her body tightened, and I heard words come out of my baby's mouth I never dreamed were there.

"Oh shit! Oh God! OH YES! GODDDDDAAAMMMM!"

She clenched her teeth and began pumping me with a frenzy, letting out loud cries and yelps of pleasure. It was too much. I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt pressure begin to build in my groin. I tightened my muscles as well against the inevitable explosion to come, knowing it would increase the intensity of my orgasm. Reaching down I grabbed Andie's hips and pulled her almost violently against me, pounding her with all my might without reservation. We rolled over quickly and I was on top. Taking her legs, which were now almost like rubber, I placed her ankles onto my shoulders and positioned myself for the deepest and most direct plunge I could make. I pounded and pumped and she squealed with delight.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Daddy! Harder!! Yes!! Fuck! Goddamn, YES"

She was cumming again, and joined her. Her hot pussy juices mixed with my semen overflowed her freshly fucked pussy and ran down the crack of her ass on the bed, covering my balls as well. I pumped her and came twice more until I began to lose my erection. Then I collapsed beside her on the bed. We were still touching, but said nothing for the longest time. Finally, I looked at my daughter, and saw an expression of peace and pleasure on her smiling face. With her eyes still closed, she sensed my stare, and said in her sweetest little girl voice, "Daddy, I'm glad it was you."

12