All Comments on 'Daddy Horsecock Ch. 02'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bustyalixbustyalixabout 6 years ago
Not bad

I personally enjoyed Getting to Know My New Stepdaughter better, but this was still a good read. I normally don't go for stories where the male has a ridiculously huge cock, but you have a way of telling it that it is somewhat bearable to me.

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years ago
Redemption!

Better! Love the scene where Mary was blowing him as Jenna watched knowing she just called him pencil dick! 5 star and a favorite story!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Where...

was Evie when all of this was going on? We already know she loves her new Daddy.. maybe he'll get lucky, and have a 2 for 1? Maybe Mary will come to reality, and they make it a 3 for 1? We know he's got the tool for the job :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't forget her ass

She needs to learn to take it up her ass as well. Loved your other stories but they need more anal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Wow please continue both these stories. Would love to see both sisters service him at once and of course can't wait for him to fuck his step daughters!

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 6 years ago
Deffently

Continuation please.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
You lost me

Sorry, you lost me when Jenna was spitting her venom while on the phone with her dad and masturbating while staring at her step dad.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 6 years ago
You are...

a tease xD I don't know what other reviewers are talking about. The chase, playfulness about it and pocking at each others boundaries is the best thing ever... for me atleast. The phone scene especially hinted at Jenna having some hidden depths that she hides from other people.

Slightly sad to see it's not as wholesome family happiness orientated as your previous works, with wife been in the dark this much, but it's still early to judge and until then provides with a lot of opportunities to exploit.

I hope you won't remove her bratty attitude so quickly and bring them back at certain times. Also how about adding some tomboyish aspects to her character? Playing sports together with him, getting sweaty and having excuses to spend more time together. Why not have the girl take care of her new stepfathers health, so he can take care of her in other areas? It could also provide her a life outside the house, give her a hobby and interests one could share with a father figure. Something a mother wouldn't be too interested in if they pretend watching a game on tv. As with any sport it adds a competitive streak, which she showed plenty here. Seen who breaks first and crosses the line. So why not keep it going and turn it into a game between them, when they get comfortable enough around each other?

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it works for me

I usually prefer the mother/son stuff but you make daddy/daughter work very well. I hope Evie shows up and is different, but every bit as much fun, as Jenna.

rem556rem556almost 4 years ago
grapefruit

how big do you think grapefruits are ?

when it comes to women's bra/cup size, remember that each letter in cup size represents a 2" increase. 32A = 34" chest, 32B = 36" chest, 32F= 44" chest.

Don't feel too slighted, a very vast majority of men out there do not know of this.

In this chapter Jenna's breasts were compared to grapefruits after we were told that she is a 32F.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 1 year ago

Rem556, educate yourself, each band is 1” not 2”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous