Daddy Horsecock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmph! Mmph!"

"Deeper! I said deeper!"

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

I carefully turned the door knob a millimeter at a time, then gently cracked open the door, praying all the while that the door hinge wouldn't creak.

Sitting on Jenna's bed with his back propped against the headboard was a big, beefy guy with hair cut so short he was almost a skinhead. He had his hand on Jenna's head, who was kneeling on all fours between his legs with her ass propped up in the air. The perfect globes of her ass looked so inviting, as if they were calling for a second man to come up from behind and spit-roast my stepdaughter.

From my perspective peering through the crack in the door, it was difficult to take in all the action, but from what little I could see, Jenna seemed like a champion cocksucker. Bobbing up and down on the skinhead's crotch, it seemed like she was going all the way down to the root, burying her nose in the guy's pubic hair. Then her head rose all the way to the tip before plunging downward without so much as a pause all the way down again. The girl seemed to have no gag reflex.

Which was a lucky thing, considering how Mr. Skinhead seemed to be treating her. With a smug look on his face, he grabbed a fistful of Jenna's hair and held her head in place for what seemed like almost a full minute with his cock all the way down her throat. When he finally released her head, she quickly raised her head back up and gasped for air. It truly seemed as if she were desperate for oxygen.

"Give me more, bitch!" the guy growled. He grabbed Jenna by the hair again, and with his free hand he slapped her face. When she opened her mouth to cry out in pain, he pulled her head down onto his cock again, spearing her mouth with his rod. "More! More! More!" he said, over and over, as he forcibly pumped her head up and down on his shaft. When he finally released her hair and let her come up again for air, her head was lolling loosely as if she were only half conscious. Her eyes were half-lidded and devoid of expression, as if she were several steps beyond dazed and verging on unconscious. From her reddened, tear-streaked face she looked like she had swallowed so much cock she was about to asphyxiate.

"Don't you pass out on me!" he screamed, a harsh expression on his face. "Don't you dare fucking pa –"

At that point I threw open the door. When I burst in the room, the skinhead lifted his hand from Jenna's head in surprise, and she responded by falling over onto her side, coughing up phlegm and gasping for breath. At that moment, she reminded me less of a woman having sex than of a drowning victim coughing up seawater. Part of me wondered whether she might need medical attention.

"What the hell . . .?" the man asked.

"Get the fuck out of my house," I growled. In one stride I was standing by the bed and had my hand around the man's shirt collar. I hauled him to his feet and pushed him toward the door.

The guy was far bigger than me. He must have outweighed me by a good thirty pounds. He was taller and obviously worked out a lot. But there's something to be said for the elements of surprise and having the moral high ground. Plus the skinhead had never completed taking his pants off, so one pants leg still had his shoe, pants and underwear pooled at his feet, while the other leg was bare. When the guy tried to stand, he stumbled over his own clothing.

Most important of all, I think he instinctively realized that, however our confrontation played out, he was going to wind up looking like a stupid asshole.

The only resistance he put up as I frog-marched him toward the door, still gripping the back of his collar the whole time, was to shield the back of his head with his arms and hands, evidently afraid that along with kicking him out on the street with his dick hanging out, I might also choose just for the hell of it to smack him on the back of the head as if he were a recalcitrant schoolboy.

A few seconds later, I threw the guy out the front door. The last I saw of him, he was sitting on his ass on my front lawn, trying to pull his pants back on. I think he was wondering whether he should ring the doorbell to ask for his other shoe back.

Still furious, I strode back to Jenna's room. When I got there, she was on her hands and knees, still gasping for breath. Her makeup was smeared and she looked like she had been treated pretty rough. I think she might have been crying, but it was hard to tell given that she was already covered with tears from deepthroating Senor Asshole.

"Danny, I'm sorry," she began. "Listen . . . ."

I was not so furious that I did not notice it was the first time she had ever called me by my real name, Danny. But that didn't stop me from tearing into her. "No, YOU listen," I said. "You're technically an adult, no matter how juvenile you act. But if you're going to behave like a cheap slut, do it somewhere else. Don't you dare bring another man under this roof again."

I paused for a moment. Jenna simply sat stunned on the ground.

"And one other thing," I said. "Given all your talk about 'pencil dicks', I'm surprised that you went for someone like that guy. I saw the size of that little wee-wee of his. Maybe you can't handle a grown up man, after all."

I slammed the door on my way out.

I thought at first that my actions that afternoon might have made a difference. Certainly Jenna was more reserved at dinner that night. When she spoke at the dinner table, there was little trace of the snide tone that she managed to inject even to such mundane statements as, "Pass the butter, please, Daddy." In fact, she even seemed a little sheepish, speaking quietly and looking down at her plate through most of the meal.

Watching her, I wondered whether I had perhaps misinterpreted what I'd seen in her bedroom. Maybe her interaction with the skinhead was a date gone awry, an interaction that had started out consensual but then turned into a rape that I had interrupted. Honestly, given how unpleasant Jenna acted most of the time, I wasn't very tempted to ask her and find out, for fear that she'd lapse back into her normal, unpleasant manner.

In any event, the "polite" Jenna persona didn't even last through the end of the meal. By the time we hit dessert she was back to her rude, obnoxious self. I concluded that her changed behavior must have been due to indigestion over the skinhead's smelly cock. She ignored my hints that she might help clear the dinner table and do the dishes. When she got up from the table, she seemed to deliberately brush against her cutlery, sending several knives and forks clattering to the ground. She left them there for Mary and me to pick up after her, and proceeded to walk back to her room and slam the door behind her.

The next afternoon I decided to up the stakes again. Mary's job was several miles further from home than mine was, and the result was that I usually got home from my daily commute nearly an hour before she did each night.

I took advantage of that extra hour by matching Jenna's custom of walking around the house half undressed. When I got home from work that afternoon, I went straight to my bedroom and stripped down to my boxer shorts, then stroked my cock to hardness before walking casually to the kitchen to get myself a beer.

I kept a nonchalant look on my face as I walked past Jenna. She was sitting on the living room couch in a crop-top t-shirt and no bra and only a wispy hint of panties. When she saw me walk through the room with a huge tent in my boxers leading the way, she did a double-take. Her eyes were glued to my crotch as I walked past her.

A few moments later, I had grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened it. I leaned back, propping my ass against the counter in such a way that my cock stood out farther. The thought of showing myself off to Jenna got me even harder. Now my cock was standing straight out from my torso, and had lifted the leg of my boxer shorts so high that the mushroom head of my cock was clearly poking through to the open air.

Jenna got up from the couch and followed me into the kitchen. She stood on the other side of the narrow room, propping her own ass against the opposite counter. She couldn't take her eyes off of my big dick which was bobbing up and down each time I clenched my ass muscles.

"Hungry for a snack before dinner?" I asked. "How would you like a nice, fat sausage?"

"No," she said, though she couldn't take her eyes off of my swollen dick.

"You sure?" I asked. "You look like you're drooling for something hot in your mouth. I could give it to you."

"You've done your share of drooling, too," she said. She brought her hand up to her breast and used her fingernail to trace circles around her nipple. "Maybe you'd like to drink a little milk."

"No thanks."

"You sure?" she asked. "It's really tasty." Her eyes lifted from my crotch and met mine. She smiled.

Neither one of us was going to make the first move. Our conflict was morphing into a contest to see who would give in first to the other. For the first time, it seemed like she was smiling at me in something other than a joke at my expense. We were recognizing each other as worthy adversaries.

I reached down, held the base of my cock through the thin fabric of my boxers, and waved my tented cock at her. "Sure you're not hungry?" I asked.

She gave a lop-sided, knowing smile and shook her head. She cupped her big tits and bounced them up and down for my benefit. "I KNOW you're thirsty."

"Maybe later."

We both laughed.

The next morning, I upped the stakes again. Jenna came into the bathroom again while I was showering, supposedly so she could brush her hair before going to school. While she was peering at me through the shower curtain trying to get a glimpse of my dick, I pulled back the curtain and gave her a full, unobstructed view of me.

Despite the fact that that was exactly what she had wanted, Jenna nevertheless jumped backward in surprise. I saw that she was wearing a thin shelf bra and panties, along with a blouse that she had left completely unbuttoned.

"Good morning, Jenna," I said matter-of-factly. My long hard cock was bobbing freely in the air, pointed straight at her. "I'm out of soap. Can you hand me that bar by the sink?"

Jenna glanced quickly behind me and saw that there was already a bar of soap in the shower stall. She smirked knowingly at me before she turned to the sink to get me an extra piece of soap.

She held out the soap but I didn't take it. "My hands are slippery," I said. "Be a good girl and reach in to put it on the shelf yourself, would you please?"

She reached past me, brushing her arm against my torso, and put the new bar of soap on the shelf right next to the old bar of soap.

I grabbed her wrist and held her in place, then bent forward and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks, Sweetie. You're being a very good stepdaughter." When I leaned in, I made sure to get close enough so that the tip of my wet, hard cock poked her in the stomach.

"Su - Sure thing, Danny," she stammered. Her eyes roamed up and down from my face to my hard cock, then back up my naked body and back, over and over, to my hard rod pushing insistently against her tummy.

I kissed her again, no more than a light peck really, on the mouth. My cock pushed harder against her body. I saw her hand flutter in the air as she unconsciously started to reach for my dick, then stopped herself.

"I have to get to school," she said quickly, and rushed out of the bathroom.

My laughter followed her through the closed door and down the hallway.

I thought that Jenna and I had reached a weird sort of equilibrium in our mutual teasing. But the very next day I realized that she had a different idea of the ground rules than I did.

I got off work an hour early that day. When I entered the house, I could hear familiar noises coming from the direction of Jenna's bedroom.

The door to her room was ajar, and it was easy to look inside to see her naked with a couple of guys.

"Get on your knees, bitch," said one of the men.

Jenna obediently sank to the floor between the two men. Both guys quickly opened their zippers and pulled out their dicks. Jenna licked her lips, then started sucking one, while the other man pulled off his belt and slipped it around her neck.

"My turn," he growled, and used the belt to pull Jenna toward his hard cock.

The first guy laughed. "No fair!" he said, smiling. "I wasn't wearing a belt!" He pulled Jenna's head back toward his cock. But after only one thrust into her throat, the guy with the belt pulled her back.

Jenna went back and forth for several minutes, swallowing one cock and then the other, then back to the first. She deliberately made a popping sound with her mouth when she released one to go to the other.

All three were laughing. The room was filled with the sounds of their laughter interspersed with Jenna's gurgling and the popping sound that she made when she moved her mouth off of each cock. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she cried between slurps.

After a few minutes one of the men wanted more. He put his hand under her armpits and effortlessly lifted her small body, then repositioned her kneeling on all fours on the loveseat, with her ass near one end and her head near the other.

The two men then bracketed her at both ends of the couch. One stood before her and thrust his cock into her mouth, while the other stood at her rear and began thrusting his cock into her tight, teenage pussy.

The view was incredible. Despite it being the middle of the day, the fact that there were no windows in the hallway meant that the hall was almost entirely cast in shadow, while Jenna's room was bathed in light. That meant I could stand only a few inches outside her room and not be seen at all. Although Jenna routinely wore gauzy, see-through blouses and bras, this was the first time I had ever seen her big, delicious tits completely bare, My eyes were riveted on her grapefruit sized breasts as they hung free from her tight little body and swung back and forth between the two men pumping her from both ends.

I took my cock out and began stroking it. Jenna was an incredible piece of ass. Her nineteen year old, diminutive body was perfection, and her tits were unbelievably prominent on her petite frame. Her dyed black hair was becoming drenched in sweat while it swayed with the movement of her head as she sucked and fucked relentlessly.

The men moved her pliant body into a new position. Now Jenna knelt backwards on the sofa, with her head over the sofa back and her knees on the cushion. One man grabbed her by the hips and she obediently wrapped her legs around his ass, so that now her lower torso was in the air, completely under her man's control. Jenna rested her arms on the sofa back while the other man pumped and pumped and pumped into her mouth.

A few minutes later, the group changed positions again: the men switched orifices, and began spit-roasting little Jenna, holding her lithe little body between them suspended in the air. Jenna was powerless, held in the air by the two larger men. They pounded her relentlessly from both ends.

The fucking went on and on. Ten, fifteen, twenty minutes of furious fucking, with Jenna as the target of these two men's unrelenting lust. It was incredible to believe that my nineteen year old stepdaughter could keep it up.

In fact, when her face turned toward me, I saw that exhaustion was taking over: her eyes were half-lidded, and her face, which had been stuffed with cock for over a half an hour, was slack while one rod after another rammed in and out. Sometimes her hand reached out to grasp the base of whichever cock was thrusting in and out of her mouth. But as the minutes wore on, her hand increasingly simply fluttered spasmodically around the man's crotch. The double-team fucking went on and on and on, and now her arms hung limply and swung back and forth as her body rocked with the pummeling she was receiving. She moaned inarticulately, while her luscious, voluptuous body, completely under the men's control, was used like a fuckdoll.

My nineteen year old stepdaughter was being fucked so hard and so long she was almost unconscious.

I chose that moment to act. I stuffed my cock back in my pants, straightened my back and took in a deep breath. Then I barged into the room, putting on an air of outrage as if I had just discovered what was going on.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed. "What are you doing to my fifteen year old stepdaughter?"

That got their attention more than if I had poured a barrel of ice water onto them. I struggled to maintain an outraged expression and keep from laughing as both men sputtered, nearly simultaneously:

"Fifteen years old?!!"

The two men pulled their cocks out of Jenna so fast it was almost as if they had discovered she was radioactive. Within less than a second, their erections had wilted. They looked into each other's eyes and, without a word being said, immediately came to the same conclusion: We Need To Get The Fuck Out Of Here.

They both reached down and grabbed as much clothing as they could, then without bothering to see if they had everything, sprinted past me and ran toward the front door. I let a couple of seconds pass, then walked leisurely down the hall to make sure they'd left. When I saw the front door still open, I walked up and gently closed it. My last sight as the door swung shut was of two young men, bare naked, running and hopping down the suburban street with their arms full of clothing, their bare feet occasionally tripping over pebbles and potholes. There was a trail of socks, shoes and underwear that they had dropped as they ran.

I chuckled as I walked back to Jenna's bedroom, but then wiped the smile off my face as I entered her room. Jenna was on her bed, naked and panting with exhaustion, her huge tits rising and falling with each deep breath. Worn out though she was, she was not so exhausted that she wasn't furious at me.

"Fifteen?" she said, between heavy panting breaths. "Did you have to lie and tell them I was fifteen?"

I smiled. "By tomorrow afternoon, not a single guy on that college campus will touch you with a ten foot pole without demanding to see your ID first."

"That was fucked up, Danny. I hate you, you son of a bitch."

The hackles rose on my neck. "Don't you dare call me a son of a bitch," I said calmly. "I've had it with your name calling. I've had it with your rudeness. I've had it with your stuck up attitude."

"Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"

"This," I said. I grabbed Jenna by the wrist and, with one motion, sat on her bed and swung her naked body over my knees.

"What the hell. . .?" she asked.

"Little girl, you've been asking for this since the moment I met you," I said, "and it's about time you got it."

I raised my arm high in the air and smacked Jenna as hard as I could on her bare bottom.

"Ow! Fuck, Danny! That hurt!"

"This is only the beginning," I said, and spanked her ass again.

"Aah! Stop! Please, Danny, stop!"

Smack! "You're a spoiled little girl!"

"No I'm not! I'm a grown-up!"

Smack! "You're a little prick tease!"

"No I'm not!"

Smack! "A big titted, spoiled little prick tease!"

"No! Please, Daddy! Stop!"

My left hand let go of Jenna's wrist and snaked under her torso, grabbing one of her humongous tits as a way of holding her down and maintaining my leverage on her body. My right hand swung down again onto her perfect round ass, which was beginning to show red marks from the spankings.

Smack! "You need discipline!"

"Please, Daddy! Please!"

Her tits felt fantastic. Soft, yet firm. Titflesh filled and overflowed my hand. Jenna squirmed deliciously on my lap. I knew she could feel my hard-on pushing into her crotch.