Daddy Horsecock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers

I paused before spanking her again. "Please, 'what'?" I asked.

Jenna whimpered something inarticulate.

I brought my hand down onto the round globes of her amazing ass, but instead of spanking her again, my hand rested on her ass. My finger began snaking its way toward her pussy. My left hand roamed from one tit to another, caressing her incredible body. Having this petite yet voluptuous sexpot spread out on my lap felt fantastic. I had access to her entire body and was in complete control of her.

"Please, Daddy, don't spank me any more. I'll be good," she whimpered.

"And what does 'good' mean?" I asked. My finger began pumping in and out of her vagina.

Jenna began humping her ass up and down in synch with my finger probing her pussy. She reached with one arm underneath her and began caressing my hard-on. "I'll do whatever you want, Daddy. Everything, Daddy. Everything you want."

"Good girl!" I said. My hands were all over her tits, her pussy. Her body was unbelievable. Her curves were perfect.

Jenna's ass bounced up and down while I finger fucked her. "Everything, Daddy! I'll give you everything!" she screamed. "Finger my clit! Give it to me!" The hand that she had wedged under her torso gripped my hard pole and stroked me through my pants fabric. My finger pumping in and out of her pussy started going deeper and faster, and she responded by pumping her ass up and down faster and faster. "Spank me some more, Daddy!"

More spanking? How twisted IS this bitch? I asked myself, even as my cock got harder.

I pinched and twisted one of her nipples at the same time that my hand came down on her ass, which was already red from my previous spankings. My pelvis began lurching upward with each blow from my open hand. "Fuck!" I screamed as I smacked her luscious round ass. My head snapped backward reflexively with each smack and I roared with triumph: "Fuck!" Another smack. "Fuck Fuck FUCK!" I yelled. My back was arched and my pelvis was bucking upward over and over, poking her with my hard on.

This hot little piece of ass was finally where I wanted her. Where she belonged. Under my total control. I smacked her ass again and laughed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed, my head reared back and laughing the whole time.

Still spread out on my lap, with her legs now wide open for my hand to roam at will, Jenna humped up and down on my cock spasmodically. I caressed the perfect globes of her ass again, roughly invading her pussy with my finger.

"Daddy! Daddy! DADDEEEE!" she screamed.

"Your body belongs to ME!" I growled, furiously pumping my fingers in and out of her fuck hole. My other hand roamed all over her humongous tits. I twisted her hard nipples. Her entire body squirmed deliciously. I smacked her again on her amazing rump. I loved the idea of having this horny little sexpot as my plaything. "DADDY OWNS YOU!"

Then, without warning, her whole body stiffened. "Aagh!" she cried, then went limp.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, I think I c - c- came. . ."

I stood up suddenly, causing her to fall onto the carpet. "Get on your knees!" I growled. "Suck your Daddy!"

I unbuckled my belt and began unbuttoning my pants. "From now on, this is your place: on your knees in front of your step Daddy's cock!" Jenna sat on her heels in front of me with an expression of shock and submission. She stared upward wide-eyed into my eyes, her mouth agape.

Just as I was about to thrust my hard cock into Jenna's expectant, open mouth, I heard a familiar sound in our driveway. It was Mary, home from work.

We looked each other in the eye.

"Get dressed," I said. "I'll finish disciplining you later." I walked out of the room while I zipped up my pants.

An hour later, the three of us sat pleasantly at the dinner table. I sat at the head, while Mary and Jenna faced each other. "Aren't we a big, happy family?" said Mary, beaming at both Jenna and me. She reached out with both arms and clasped our hands across the table. Jenna glanced at me warily, then reached out with her free hand so that all three of us were holding hands around the table.

Mary was irrepressibly happy. "I'm so glad you're here, Jenna!" she said. "I'm so glad we're all getting along!"

"Me, too," I said. "I think Jenna and I have recently come to an understanding, haven't we, Jenna?"

"I'm learning my place in this family," said Jenna, looking at me.

When I arrived home from work the next day, Jenna was the only other person in the house. Because of her longer commute, Mary usually got home an hour later than I did.

Taking advantage of the extra time alone with Jenna, I called her into the living room.

A few moments later, she stood before me in a knee-length skirt and blouse, hands clasped demurely behind her back. The effect of her posture was to thrust her oversized tits forward. I noticed that under her button-down blouse, she was not wearing a bra. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

I sat in the middle of the couch and looked sternly at her. "I don't think you and I finished our disciplinary session yesterday," I said.

"Didn't we?" she said, a smirk on her face. "That's too bad, DADDY." She was back to using the snide tone in her voice that I hated. She drawled out the word "Daddy", as if it had a million syllables. Given what had happened the day before, part of me expected something different. I asked, "What's bothering you this time, Jenna?"

"After you told those guys I was only fifteen yesterday, they spread it around in every class that I'm taking at college. I'm already a lot shorter than average. Now no one believes I'm nineteen – they think I'm a high school kid! The professors think I'm a high school sophomore taking college classes. And no guy will even look at me!"

I smirked. "That's too bad."

"I hate you!"

"I'm not sure I like your attitude, young lady," I said.

"So what? You're not my real father. What are you going to do about it?"

I jumped up quickly and grabbed her by the arm. Then I deliberately fell back on the couch, taking her with me and twisting her arm slightly as I fell so that she was forced to fall sideways. She landed on her stomach, sprawled over my lap.

"I may not be your real father," I said as I flipped up her skirt, revealing a bare ass. I smiled at the fact that she had chosen not to wear panties. "But from now on, I'm your Daddy, and you WILL give me the respect and obedience that your Daddy deserves!"

I spanked her hard on her bare ass.

"Aagh!" she cried. Her head snapped upward, sending her ponytail flying. Her back arched, which made her ass grind downward into my crotch.

With my left hand I grabbed her ponytail and pulled upward, accentuating the delicious arch of her back.

I spanked her again and the sound of the loud SMACK! echoed around the room. "You need discipline!" I said.

"FUCK!" she screamed.

Smack! "You need to learn obedience!"

"FUCK!!"

Smack! "You need to obey your Daddy!"

"FUCK!"

Smack! "You need to – – "

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!"

"Yeah, that's right, Jenna," I said, suddenly switching to a soothing voice. "You need to FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

I let go of Jenna's ponytail, and my left hand snaked under her torso to begin caressing her big, bra-less tits. My right hand rested on her reddened ass and I began caressing those perfect globes while my fingers insistently sought out her pussy.

"There's no need for us to argue, Jenna," I said soothingly. "All you need to do is obey your Daddy." My hand found her clit and I began tickling her.

Jenna's entire body jolted with sensation. "Obey my Daddy?" she whimpered.

I held one of Jenna's nipples through the thin cloth of her blouse, twisting it gently. With my other hand I rhythmically stroked her clitoris. "Love your Daddy," I said.

Jenna's body squirmed on my lap. "Love my Daddy," she cooed.

"Say my name again, Jenna," I said softly.

"Daddy," she whispered.

I responded by thrusting my fingers into her twat.

"Daddy!" she said, more forcefully this time. I pushed my fingers in again, deeper this time.

"DADDY!" she cried, and began bucking up and down on my lap as my fingers thrust in and out over and over.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY" she screamed. My fingers pushed her to orgasm, while my other hand mashed her fantastic breasts. I could feel the buttons pop off of the top of her blouse.

Gently, I lifted her from my lap. "It's time to finish what we started yesterday, sweetheart," I said. "Get on your knees and start sucking. Pay homage to your new Daddy."

Jenna unfastened what was left of her blouse and dropped it on the floor, then settled in between my legs. Kneeling before me, she began to suck.

She was incredible. Her black hair, coupled with her storm grey eyes and pale skin, gave her a sultry look that was all the more sexy and enticing when she stared into my eyes with my cock in her mouth. Her big tits felt fantastic as they mashed against my thighs.

And her mouth! Every movement that she made, from licking the length of my shaft to reverently kissing the tip, to plunging her mouth up and down relentlessly on my shaft, showed both her experience at sucking and her joy in tasting her new Daddy's cock. Jenna must have been the blow job queen at that exclusive foreigners-only school she attended in Indonesia, because I could not imagine any high school girl ever matching, much less exceeding her when it came to dedication and technique. She sucked cock not only like she was made for the task, but as if it was the most pleasurable activity in the world for her. Her voluptuous, busty body was matched only by the sheer joy that she clearly derived from having a dick in her mouth.

And God! She looked great with a dick in her mouth!

"It's so big!" she said, taking it out from between her red lips for a moment. She giggled. "I knew it was big when I saw it before, but actually trying to wrap my lips around it – oh god, it's so fucking big!" She kissed the tip again and looked adoringly into my eyes. "Can I have this every day?" she asked.

"Kiss it," I said. "Kiss your Daddy's dick."

"Yes, Daddy. Hee heee heee!" she giggled as she obeyed me. She brought my thick pipe to her mouth, pursed her lips and tenderly kissed the tip. Her mouth looked tiny next to the large mushroom head that dominated her. She grinned happily and purred as she looked upward into my eyes.

"If you're a good girl, you're not going to need any of those boys at college," I said, smiling down at her. "Can you be a good girl?"

"Oh, I'll be good!" she said, laughing. "I'll be so fucking good to you, Daddy!" She wrapped both hands around my pole and started jacking me off, grinning wildly the whole time.

"Do you apologize for calling me 'pencil dick'?" I asked.

She jacked me up and down while she laughed even harder. "Oh, man! I am SO sorry about that one! Your name is Danny Horace Cooke, but from now on, I'm calling you Daddy Horse Cock!" She plunged her mouth down onto the head of my cock while continuing to jack me off with both hands, twisting her wrists as she pumped her hands up and down.

With a loud Pop! she brought her mouth off of my cock. "Horse Cock! Hee hee hee! I dub thee Sir Horse Cock! Daddy Horse Cock!"

Watching her revel in the touch of my cock was finally too much. With a sudden roar, I lost control and sprayed her face with cum. "Take it!" I screamed. "Drink my cum!"

The first spurt of my cum shot straight into Jenna's mouth but then, still holding my cock with both hands, she pointed my shaft at the rest of her face, then downward toward her prodigious tits. "Brand me!" she cried. "Put your brand on your slut daughter! CUM ON MEEEE!"

I baptized her in sperm. She joyously held my rod to her face and hosed herself in my cum. "Yes! Yes! YESSS!" she cried.

A few moments later I looked downward at Jenna. Her hair was in disarray and had droplets of sperm dripping from the locks that framed her cum-spattered face. More cum dripped from her chin onto her huge tits.

At that moment, right on time, I heard Mary's car enter the driveway.

After that first day, I knew that I could fuck Jenna any time I wanted to – and I definitely wanted to. But the fact that I had already caught her having sex with three different men made me wary of catching an STD, so I told her that before I agreed to put my cock in her pussy, she would have to undergo a medical exam to make sure she was clean. The clinic technicians said we would have to wait at least ten days for the test results.

The wait wasn't entirely bad. I could see that forcing her to beg every day for more cock was the path toward taming my rebellious step-daughter. It was a complete reversal of what I figured she usually experienced, with guys drooling over her tight, hourglass figure and her big, oversized rack. Most guys probably begged for her attention, but now here she was on her knees every afternoon, begging me to finally bone her. Besides, I was surprised to find that I actually enjoyed spanking the shit out of her and getting her off with my hands before forcing her to submissively suck me off.

Jenna's body was incredibly responsive. Having her lie across my lap every day gave me the opportunity to explore every part of her amazing body. Her big soft tits that jiggled when she squirmed on my lap. Her tight little pussy. Her toned thighs. Her flat tummy. Her round ass that I reddened every day with my spanking. Each day I started out with a stern spanking, but that quickly morphed into her lying across me so I could play with whatever part of her gorgeous body that I wanted. After going through the sham of "disciplining" her, she liked to turn over onto her back so I could play with her tits and pussy while she squirmed and giggled through one orgasm after another. Then I made her straddle me on my lap so I could kiss, suck and nibble her delicious huge tits before I made her get on her knees to blow me before her mother got home.

I loved taming her. Every afternoon I was cumming into her mouth just minutes before her mother walked in the front door. Gripping the sides of her head while I pumped jism into her mouth was fantastic. The powerless, wide-eyed look of shock she gave was intensely erotic as she struggled to swallow while I forcibly held her head to accept my sperm. Often, I made her continue to suck me even after I had cum, so that she nursed my deflating cock for five or ten minutes until I heard her mother's car roll up the driveway. Only then would I let her go so she could run back to her room and put on her clothes.

Jenna was incredibly responsive to my every touch. "Finger fuck me, Daddy!" she pleaded. "Kiss my titties! Let me touch your cock!" She was rapidly turning into my own personal 5 foot 2, big titty cocksucking cumslut servant.

Gripping the back of her head while I thrust my cock down her gullet over and over was starting to feel like the most natural thing in the world.

We were settling into becoming a VERY happy family.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers