All Comments on 'Daddy Horsecock Ch. 03'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DaddyDick420DaddyDick420about 6 years ago
5 star

Another great one. Can't wait for the next.

bustyalixbustyalixabout 6 years ago
Very entertaining!

It was sexy when it needed to be sexy ad funny all the way through! I laughed so much :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rewrite the whole first half

Never mentioned the mother having issue. Retinol is Vitamin A not the fluid in your eye. The Retna is not filled with. Anything it is a thin layer in the back of your eye that diffuses light. It is surrounded by the viterous gel that fills your eye. Nothing in your eye has to do with vitamin A and nothing she is taking makes her eye dilate. Sobre write about what you don't know or can't spend five minutes googling. It ruins a story just like having a woman be this utterly stupid and clueless with a horrid daughter. The sex parts are funny as hell though 5EA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Breeding time

I can only hope that this fertile minx will be bred by 'Daddy horsecock'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I need a Jenna of my own. Great story.

I can hardly wait for the next installment

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 6 years ago
Wowsers.

Where to even start.

The initial conversation about the doctor visit was slightly off putting. I don't come here to read couples suffer, but the moment blindness was mentioned, I came back around on it and you did not disappoint xD The teasing and family closeness was back in full swing. Both girls got a piece of the action, until Jenna got the main course. I forgot how much I missed kissing in your stories, it's just so sensual and adds an extra layer to everything they do. So please keep that going.

Have you considered writing something in a fantasy or futuristic setting? A family working on a farm or living behind the stone walls of an olden city, with too much free time outside of work or traveling on a spaceship to a new unexplored world, where our rules haven't set yet and you must work your hardest to clone or repopulate the colony. There is only so many stories you can write in one setting before it gets repetitive, but as long as it's you I will keep reading whatever you decide to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dont leave mother out

In your other stories the mother always gets fully and voluntarily involved, I very much hope that happens here too as I hate cheating (already feel bad for the mother although the comedy helps)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
For a wife like Mary.

When my wife found out I was boning her two trampy daughters, my stepdaughters, she had an absolute fit, but luckily I had that money-hungry bitch so tied up in a pre-nup that she agreed to take a nice wad of dough and get lost. According to her daughters she lives at the beach with a hunky, if stupid, lifeguard who will hang with her so long as the money lasts. Getting her out of the house not only led me to 24 hour access to my step-daughters, but made my pad the place for my slutty stepdaughters' slutty friends to hang.

And yeah, I'm big, not as big as Daddy Horsecock, but big.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 4 and more?

Daddy has to fill her pussy with his horsecock and his seed. He also must get her pregnant. She can pretend it is some boy at school while "Daddy" continues to fuck her senseless all through her pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please keep going

Please... :) hope to read more of these 2 sisters and their daddy..doing the best things in front of their naive mother/wife.. Keep writing, don't care about those stupid critics down here ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus Christ wow

Twisted and hot. As usual. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

What's this miracle cure for early onset menopause? Ha ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story is really good, very erotic, dirty, exciting, exhilarating, wrong and so right at the same tme. So much dirty nasty wild fun

Wheres part 5? I so hope there is one and part 6 and 7& however many are needed. Cant wait for sister to get in on the action.

Huggie28Huggie28about 2 months ago

Meh. The prior chapters were ridiculous, which was expected. But this chapter jumped from ridiculous to inane. I'm done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous