All Comments on 'Daddy Issues'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot4 months ago

It would be great if Tabitha married him.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Poetic justice!

5

carindenniscarindennis4 months ago

I so SAW this story going on with one more twist... and into another category. 4 🌟

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

This was a good story. I would love to have had him make it up to Tabitha by using his money to sue her bio dad for at least the cost of her college education and some grad school. This was fairly obvious from when they met as to what would follow. 4 stars

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
what happened to David Holister?

what happened to David Holister?

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Daggy1965Daggy19654 months ago

A bit cruel-she already lost everything years ago. No need to destroy her again. But what about the guy who blew his marriage up? I would accept any retribution against someone like that. I like BTB stories but I veer towards retribution towards the guy-women can easily be seduced by the right guy who really knows what he's doing over a long period of time. They are the predators.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

Good story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

I wouldn’t have done that to Tabitha, but I’m sure a lot of others would have done exactly what he did. Given you made me think about it means your story was well written and drew me in. Only critique is the bulk of the story was narrative driven, reducing the depth you get with a more dialogue written take. 4.3*

imhaplessimhapless4 months ago

Soooo sick; so why did I give it 5*?

secretsalsecretsal4 months ago

Why give away the twist in the title? There wasn't much else in the story apart from the guy tormenting a women who'd already been down in the dumps for decades. If he found that therapeutic, then he's more fucked up than she is.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

If Tabitha’s father is still alive, he could use some serious payback as well. Being an old man would make it that much better. Thought he got away with…maybe Tabitha could help bring him some pain.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Great piece of work. Great Writing, Great execution, Great Plot, Great Idea, Great Effort. Daddy Issue, LOL what a Great Great Burn on the woman that burnt his life early on. LOL When I found mine and had sex again 5 years later. I realized that like our hero here did, that I was better off without her, now that the love was gone. LOL Such a great story. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess that would be considered revenge, but Tabitha turned out to be a easy, weird woman.

Harryin VAHarryin VA4 months ago

Predictable obvious and boring

servant111servant1114 months ago

Predictable and rather droll.

4 stars

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

This was so messed up! 4*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

He’s a real piece of shit. And Tabitha is a fucking psycho! Who meets some 50+ year old and fucks him? She’s no different then her mother and we all saw how well that worked out.

I’m sorry but she paid for her actions and if he still held that much bitterness after 25 years, then she dodged a bullet with him. It would surprise if as me to find out he’s a wife-beater or a child molester.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, after more than two decades he still has a LOT of hate in him. It's good that he never tried to remarry. He's still far too emotionally invested in his ex and her betrayal. That's really sad and kinda pathetic.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy784 months ago

Fantastic story I’d love to see pt 2

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good story, it was obvious that Tabitha, was his ex wifes daughter when you mentioned the eye.

The only thing left is a follow on story as to what happens when the reunite.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good one, a little predictable but still a good read. 4

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut4 months ago

Forget spanking Tabitha, I think it should develop into wrestling. A tag team bout with her and mommy could well be bewitching(ouch)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Patently obvious from the off and MC was an arsehole in front of the girl.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a truely disgusting story of a man who lost his manliness…not when his wife cucked him…but when he truely hurtan innocent girl by revelaing their liaisons to her mother! That was the pont where the story fell throught he rotting woodwork in my estimate!!

Poor job! A mighty Zero!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good but needs finishing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If Debbie's second husband, a scoundrel teacher, molested two underage schoolgirls, then it is possible that he also committed sexual acts against the baby Tabitha, who was not yet aware of this, which is why she developed a subconscious unhealthy attraction to older men.

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

Epic!

I just wish you'd continued the story to its logical conclusion.

Tabitha had already fallen in love with her new "Daddy", so she moves back with him to his hometown where they get married and have a bunch of kids.

That's the real twisting the knife on the BtB, taking away the cheating wife's only daughter.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13364 months ago

LOL I enjoyed this story and gave you 5 stars. But, I have to confess I was worried that his ex-slut was going to tell Tom that Tabitha was actually his daughter. Now that would have been fucked up. However I was happy that he finally got some revenge on that cheating bitch. Good story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

I was waiting for the final twist!!! That his ex-wife had discovered that David Holister was NOT the father but that Tabitha's father was, in reality, Tom! Making it an incest story. What a shocking twist in the story for both Tom and Tabitha.

Pavel246246Pavel2462464 months ago

Bullshit, after his speech he should have known he was her father.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Funny!

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

The only victim is Tabitha.

the MC is a sociopathic dick and her mom is a messed up slut,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

While I did like the burn, I really don’t like “Daddy issue” erotica at all.

.

It was a bit sad that he never got over the betrayal enough to be able to think about another serious relationship again. And the story never answered the question about whether Debbie ever divorced him.

.

Finally….while he gave a great speech in burning her, the lack of any response from Debbie dragged it down as well.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife was a slut and a stupid poor woman. but the husband certainly was one of the more disgusting person ever seen in these LW cheating tales. Among these 3 people, the least dislikable character was the cheater wife (certainly not a saint, but the others 2 were much worse). So, not a good and likable tale.

OldbuddyOldbuddy4 months ago

What an asshole.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@daggy1965 - REALLY? "cruel"? "she lost *everything*"? Did you even read the bloody story? HE lost a chance to have a loving relationship OR to have children. The bitch had a child and several husbands (her problem she chose them unwisely). So, she lost NOTHING and it wasn't even beginning to be "cruel" - as it was the skank suffered nothing except a slight embarrassment.

/

The story would have been better if Tabitha inststed on having MC's kids. as it was, 3.5 stars because MC willingly surrendered the opportunity for the family and kids just because some skank was a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

With the tons of menhater tales in this category, this is certainly one of the rare womenhater ones. The character that should have paid very hard for his extreme dishonest behaviour was the wife's boss, so a good BurnTheBastard in this case, would have been the best logical conclusion. The ex wife had already been destroyed, so no need for this useless sadism from her ex-husband and her slut-daughter. A rare tale filled with highly awful characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not bad. Disappointing that David Hollister managed to escape any retribution from his actions.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"he handed me a money order for $40,765.00." - I'd think it would be a certified check.

\

I can understand him wanting to embarrass Debbie, but why Tabitha?

\

I don't care if the judge is his b-i-l, I'm sure she could find a lawyer to take the case on a contingency basis. and appeal it if the judge let his bias show. He could even ruin the judge.

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Hmmm good story, figured he would have run into his Ex. But I was thinking Tabitha was not David Hollister‘s but his and Debbie had proof. Then that truly would make her have Daddy issues!

Enjoyed the BTB, but after 25 years he is holding onto the hate too long.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too sick for me. Two stars

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Putting myself into the story, I would have tried to use my wealth to destroy Hollister. But again it's just a story. Still two stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Twenty five years and he still has that much anger? Man, you really missed out on a lot of life holding that grudge.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor634 months ago

What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was almost sure Debbie was gonna tell him he was Tabitha's daughter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Burning Debbie is one thing, but he was a prick to Tabitha. She didn't deserve that at all. However, she is one sick woman to want to have anything to do with an asshole like him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When Tom bought Tabitha a plane ticket from St. Louis to Hannibal, he would have seen that Tabitha’s last name was either the same as his (if Debbie gave Tabitha her married surname) or else it would have been Debbie’s maiden name.

Either way, at that point he would/should have made the connection between Tabitha and his ex-wife.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica4 months ago

I'm hapless too, lol. (Also gave it a 5.)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ending given away at the beginning. "What the actual fuck?".

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

This was sick, demented, and wrong in so many ways.

I absolutely loved it!

5 Stars!

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Or they could have fallen in love. That would have been interesting

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When a paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that's to indicate the character speaking has changed. This no open for debate. That's part of how quotation marks work. A 10 year old child should know this.

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Despite the ending being obvious, it was a good story.

Like INKA2222, i am wondering if daggy1965 really read the story properly. Debbie deserved all she got, she never suffered years ago.

As for whackdoodle, ignore him, he moans about every story he reads.

Karn9Karn94 months ago

Good story the ending was a bit harsh, but BTB! 3*

TrustingagainTrustingagain4 months ago

It’s funny ending was truly justified.

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

Cute. He isn't related, but there is still a bit of a yuk factor. I doubt he will ever be happy.

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Wow that was different,

KirkelKirkel4 months ago

That’s justice st spontaneity plus!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Ending ducked. Carrying that around for25 years, and savaging the cheating ex wife like that revealed what an asshole he is. She was better off without that jerk.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was a good story!

Thank you!

Bartleby73Bartleby734 months ago

I liked the daddy play part, but the predictable revenge twist was stupid felt toxic.

The main character is a mysogonist who uses the daughter to have some petty revenge against his ex, who probably would have been punished enough by being a single mother in a small town. If punishment was due, which it isn't. I can understand the pain of the narrator, but I can't approve of his action, which looks pathetic.

Thumbs down for that. The story is in the wrong category, no loving wife here. or at least the wife does not get loved.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a bad little story. The only thing I thought was unrealistic was a man speaking to two women and going on a 14 paragraph diatribe without being interrupted even once. That does not occur in nature.

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

Great ending and what a way to get payback on his ex.

Frank66Frank664 months ago

Disgustingly childish and juvenile. To hold onto his hurt for his whole life and take it out on his ex after 30 years or so, no way he was ever successful in any business venture or personal relationship. He never grew up.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher4 months ago
LOL

I liked it.

I don't know how some people are saying he was childish or toxic. He never planned it nor looked for revenge, it just landed in his lap, so to speak 😂😂😂

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion4 months ago

I'm not sure why he would have that much hate after 25 years. I feel it is a bit excessive to try to destroy a mother and daughter. His beef was with the mother, not the daughter but he was just as nasty too them both. No daughter would want her sexual proclivities and habits spoken about in front of her mother. So why?

I had to look up VRBO to learn it was just a vacation home rental sight that you could go to for homes that you can rent. He said he was still a penny pincher, but he was flying first class and renting a home by himself, and paying for two days when a BnB or motel would have been more sensible and cheaper. 3-stars.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

I thought the detail he went into w/ his ex about the sex was unnecessary. I am thinking that just knowing the two were intimate would be enough to exact revenge, but the details are likely to needlessly hurt Tabitha. A small quibble, as otherwise, I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

For JustOneMansOpinion: VRBO or Airbnb are the cheapest ways to stay somewhere. Almost always cheaper than a motel/hotel, and you get a kitchen, bedroom & more typically. I use one of those 2 sites every year for my vacation stays, specifically b/c I am cheap;)

KinPAKinPA4 months ago

Meh…it’s fine to BTB, but not when innocents get caught in the crossfire. The main character was USDA Grade A asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was so obvious that the girl was the daughter of his ex from the beginning. After so many years he still carried such hatred? Not good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Personally, I think the MC, Tom, was great. And I absolutely loved Tabitha. The only thing I'd have done differently is, after finding out that Tabitha was his ex's daughter, I would've spoken to Tabitha alone, perhaps at the dinner date they were to have, and tell her the story about his being married before and that his ex-wife is her mother. Then, I'd let her decide what she wanted to do with that info. Hopefully she'd still want him to be her "daddy" and she'd burn her own mother for him.

Loved the "daddy issues" part of the story. even if they aren't truly father and daughter, the incest insinuation is HOT!! My 2nd favorite, after brother/sister. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dude may not have been a dick, but that was certainly a dick move. Twenty plus years later he slings shit all over Tabitha just to get a few digs in on her mother.

Two stars.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus4 months ago

"She never told me your name and I never had any inkling as to her true identity."

That's funny. Everyone reading this story twigged to it right away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The last paragraph made the story. Accidental Revenge is better than Planned Revenge - it is Karma and you don't lose your soul / sense of self over it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was sure she was the daughter of his ex almost as soon as they started talking... to be honest, though, I thought it was going yo turn out that she was HIS daughter, and not the child of the ex-wife's boss.

I'm glad it didn't turn out that way...

HargaHarga4 months ago

A solid 4* but I didn't like him intentionally hurting Tabitha to get a dig into Debbie. She's got daddy issues so it probably just rolled off her back but still not nice to someone you just spent the night with.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

That’s a solid story. A sincere thank you for NOT turning it into a belated reconciliation. I think he could have made his points without being quite so explicit, at least in front of Tabitha. There was a point where he could have taken Debbie aside to be explicit. Meanwhile if Tabitha knew only what happened up to Tom leaving Hannibal, the questions she’d ask over time would stretch the pain for Debbie.

Wildbill1964Wildbill19644 months ago

Chapter 2? Perhaps ex becomes mother in law and they give her grandchildren? ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Frank66

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave you a five, but thought he was too harsh. A young women did something stupid. Young people do stupid things. Betraying your partner sexually still often leads to death, but both men and women still do it, even in countries where stoning a cheating women to death is permitted. I think I might have complimented her on raising such a great daughter and let her figure out how to explain how she knew me. Based on Tabitha's story Debbie definitely knows what is feels like to have your spouse cheat. And Tabitha did not deserve receiving any of his anger.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol what an ending. Mommy dearest certainly got her well deserved comeuppance to boot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a miserable, gratuitous ass the mc is. Completely unlikable and clearly broken as a human being. Eh

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ridiculous horse’s ass.

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

Started out pretty good but then it went to shit.

Fjmax6Fjmax64 months ago

A better ending would would have been as Tom turned to walk away Debbie called out saying David Hollister is not Tabitha's father, you are Tabitha's father. Now that would have been a epic fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The scumbag David Hollister should have suffered a short and painful incident, with permanent damage. Just saying

Captcha

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

That was a laugh trip. Nice one.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

I loved it. I have been trying to figure out how to get even with the slut I was married to over 40 years ago. The marriage lasted only 13 year but it's ending cost me a family, 2 daughters, a wife, a mother, sister, aunts uncles and cousins. Don't ask me to explain it still hurts although I got the sister back after 40 years. Guess I'm just a real dislikable guy although I still have four great children another woman gave me so life is noy great but OK. Great story with Karma working well! 5 stars

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

To the anon from a day ago: agout his remarks about the MC, women like his wife make us men that way. They truly know how to destroy a man's soul.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

fun but could have been really nasty :)

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[04.02.24]

Funny A.F.!

11/10!!!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

OH MY GOOODNESS !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Karma is a bitch . It’s confusing as why the young woman at a percentage more than you’d think fuck older guys and guys are just animals and will fuck anything especially older women

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Omg that ending! Lmao

lerenardruselerenardruse4 months ago

This needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The second you use the word Cuck in a story I'm blown. I know people who've been cheated on and been in the same situation, none of them use that stupid word.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous