Daddy, Take Me Ch. 33-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With heavy breaths, she pushed my head from her, her chest rising and falling in this beautiful rhythm. I pulled my fingers from her swollen cunt, and wiped them across her lips.

"You...you little..." she cackled, trying to slap my face, but she missed, so sated by her orgasm, as she was.

"Mmmmm," I whispered, tasting her on my lips now. "Is mommy better?" I smirked.

"Don't, Chlo—Please, just...shhhh," she pleaded.

I smiled to myself, knowing I had brought this woman so much pleasure. I carefully cuddled her, waiting for her to come down from her frightful climax. I slipped from the bed and ran to the bathroom, returning with a cool cloth. I wiped her sweaty brow and ran it over her face and then over her chest, her orbs full and red from my lips.

I took a long gulp of wine and rummaged around in my overnight bag. I pulled out our phallus and moved between her parted legs.

"What? Chloe...what are you..." she began to ask, 'til she saw what I was holding. "You...you don't...have to, dar—"

"Ohh, but I do, ma Belle. I keep my promises, hmm?" I smirked, and watched her eyes as I slid Maisie's end along my slippery slit.

This was new to me, as it was always Maisie who took the lead in these, uhm, circumstances. I spread my legs, and rubbed the hard silicone bulb along my slit, slowly working the bulbous end into me. It caught my breath, as the girth kinda threw me. I took another deep breath, and the end slid in so easily. I looked down, this lewd shaft sticking out of...me! Well, I thought. This is different!

I was in two minds about whether to push our 'mommy' play a bit further. This may be a step too far, so early into her confession, but thought, well, in for a penny...

"Look at your son, Belle. Go on. Look at his photo. C'mon, do it. Just...look," I gently taunted, as her head turned sideways, her eyes gazing upon her bare-chested, extremely fit and handsome son.

I did as Maisie had always done, laying the shaft between her red, swollen lips. I leaned down, the pressure splitting her labia now.

"Do you wish this was...Jonathon?" I whispered. "Do you imagine him taking you, darling? Hmm? Do you think he'll be this...hard?" I teased, pulled the faux cock back and pushed the bulging head to her entrance.

"Ooooooh, Chloe...why are you doing this..." she groaned, her pelvis involuntarily rising, the hard, curved phallus pressing onto her.

"Ma Belle...you can think of me...or him, 'kay?" I whispered, and slid the thick shaft inside her, holding my hips still, as she adapted to the, probably, welcome intrusion.

"Oooooh, Chloe...it's...it's you, darling girl. It's...you," she whined, and lifted her pelvis, my cock sliding fully into her. She gasped a long, harsh moan, as I plunged myself into her. I held her firmly, as I turned the remote on, both of us caught off-guard by the tremors.

"I'm going to...make love to you, my beautiful...beautiful woman," I sighed, and pulled out a few inches, then lurched back into her, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, her mouth open and lips pursed, as she cried out. "Then I'm going to fuck you, hmm? Would you like?" I teased, my pelvis sliding against hers, her cries building, as I took her.

"Ooooooh...my...little....Chloe," she moaned, our bodies moving together, as I tenderly filled her. I leaned down, and almost reverently, kissed her breasts. My lips found her neck, her head still thrown back in the simple ecstasy of our communion.

Belle's hands were around my waist, then on my bum, pulling me into her depths. Her breasts jiggled around with every confident thrust, and we kissed. I licked her lips, still tasting her pussy sap coated on them. The tremors surged through our bodies, accentuating every touch, be it our mouths, fingers or our bodies swaying together.

"Are you going to cum on my...cock?" I teased, her shrill cries thrilling me. I wondered if this was how Maisie felt when she covered me, took me, and made me hers.

I buried the slick phallus inside her and held myself there, the stinging vibrations bringing us both closer, not only to our climax, but as lovers.

"That's it, darling...mmmmm—my...ohhh myyyyyuuuuugh—that's...so...so..." I moaned, her shattering shouts stirring me, as much as this cock.

This felt so natural, for some reason, which took me by surprise. I was embarrassed, thinking that I loved having her under me, that I was the one setting the pace, instead of always reacting.

I slowly pulled out, just like my daddy would, then slowly filled her again, our mons pressed on the other, the wavering vibrations curving through us.

Our tempo grew with every deep plunge, our viscous secretions covering the other's groin, as we began to wildly fuck.

My fevered, 'uuuuughs' matched her equally loud, 'ooooohs,' as we moved as one, our bodies sliding on each other, our hands wrapped in the other's hair. I felt her firm hand spank my bum, each harsh swat bringing me closer.

I leaned down, breathed in the erotic scent of her sweat, and bit her, sucking her neck and marking her.

"That's—oooooh—that's—oooooh—that's—fuc—!" she screamed, her body convulsing, as if she was having a seizure, and she came, her body rigid, and back arched, as she took the stiff cock. I kept fucking her, wishing I could fill her with my girly syrup the way daddy did to me. My grunting 'uuuuughs' mixed with her emotions. I moved my head and looked at this beauty, her cum-face so intoxicating, and I creamed myself over her.

We used each other, simple as, and climaxed together. Between my rabid groans, I began to giggle to myself. Too soon, I collapsed on her, Belle swatting my bum one more time. My hair was buried in her face, and I could feel her inhale my sweet scent. My hips continued with these tentative, little prods, not ready to leave her valley just yet.

"Whoah, darling, " she chuckled with me. "That was just..." she sighed, and held me close. I wriggled my hips around, the phallus touching every part of her.

"I love you," is all I could bear to say, my breathing so damn erratic.

Arabella brought her hand tenderly to my cheek and whispered, "And I'm so in love with you, Chloe. You...you really are my little one, aren't you?" she sighed, again, her tears almost flowing.

"Forever, darling, 'kay?" I lovingly said, and lay my head on her soaked chest. I stayed inside her, not wanting to lose this connection.

Our breath returned to some semblance of normal, as we quietly soothed each other; our fingers lightly touching and caressing each other. When I lifted my hips and the phallus slipped out, we both groaned...then laughed. I kissed her again and brought myself to my knees. With her eyes on mine, I slid the bulbous end from inside me. A lewd groan filled the room, as I had gotten so used to being penetrated by this. Maisie and I were definitely having a long talk...soon!

I held the cock up, and salaciously licked the stalk that was inside her. Her eyes flew open, as she watched me fellate the phallus, licking the juices that coated it.

"What are you..." she incredulously asked.

With a final, exaggerated flourish, I held the bulbous end to her. She, almost shyly, took it and licked my coated fluids from the silicone.

"You're bad," she smiled, but continued to clean the bulb-shaped end.

Finished, she placed it lovingly on my pillow. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her, her legs crawling over mine, and pinning me to the bed.

"If I had the energy, I'd show you mine," she giggled. "Tomorrow, perhaps?" she asked, her eyebrows raised quizzically.

"Mmmmm, darling. That sounds...perfect," and we melded into each other.

Belle slipped from the bed and brought the tray of well-thought-out food to the bed. I smiled and chuckled, "What? No chocolate?" I teased.

We sipped our wine and feasted on her homemade hummus and crackers, then dipped into a bowl of mixed berries, feeding each other whenever we could. As our tempo relaxed, she turned to me.

"So...I'm going out on a limb here but...it's your, uhm, daddy, isn't it?" she asked, meaningfully. At least she didn't smirk.

"Belle, please. I...I can't say anything...yet, 'kay? I'll ask you once again to not ask, 'kay? As soon as I get the okay, either way, I'll talk with you. Until then, well, please don't push, all right?" I said, as sternly, but lightly as possible. She knew, of course, but I couldn't confirm her suspicions...yet. I felt bad holding back, but I had a responsibility to my parents, and I couldn't break that.

"But, changing the subject...Jonathon and you, hmm? I meant when I said that I would help, 'kay? Small steps and you'll get there, sweetie," I explained.

"It still seems you're talking from experience, Chloe," she said, and I turned on her.

"Enough!" I said, vehemently. "Any more of that I'll leave, all right! Now... just behave, Belle. Don't push me, 'kay?" I admonished her.

She apologised and I forgave her, hoping she'd drop the taboo subject. Hopefully, she'll appreciate my reticence when I was finally able to tell her. Or not, as it was totally in my parents' hands.

The relaxed mood soon returned, our playfulness and giggles filling the room. We chatted about the day I had planned for tomorrow. Arabella said I could drive her car again, which pleased me no end! We eventually headed to the ensuite, peeing and readying ourselves for some sleep. She was getting used to my quirky 'pee' thing, which made me smile.

We slipped between the pretty-much-dry sheets, Belle spooning me, her arm safely around me.

Chapter 34

Arabella woke with my tongue between her legs. She looked so peaceful sleeping that I couldn't bear to just shake her from her glorious slumber. So, the next best thing was...

I quietly slipped under the duvet and tickled her thigh, 'til she unconsciously spread her legs. Her morning scent was intoxicating. Earthy? Deliriously so. Musky? Definitely. This girl couldn't help herself, so I stuck my tongue out, just delicately touching her tangy vagine. With a kitten-like lick, her juices began to flow. Belle slowly shifted her body around, the reality seeping into her dreams. I felt her hand on my head and a low, erotic, 'mmmmm' from her open lips. My tongue swiped up through her labia, tasting and swallowing her, the scent so strong as the covers were over my head, trapping her smells. My rough, little tongue fluttered over her hidden clitty, as her pelvis lifted. I wish I could see her dream!

"Mmmmmmm, darling," she sleepily whispered, awake enough now from her wet dream to realise what was happening. "That's...nice," she drowsily sighed.

Her fingers grazed my hair, as I continued my wanderings, kissing her now-wet pussy, licking her thighs and my fingers touching her little creases. Belle began an ever-so-slow gyration, her hips sliding across my mouth, then wiping me with her slowly gushing arousal fluids, soaking my too-eager face.

A single finger traced her vulva, then sneakily moved, to her labia, my simple touch causing her to push her pussy into my face harder. I slid a finger into her, and an almost silent, "Ohhhh, my!" made me slide another in. Her guttural, "Ugggggh," encouraged me to rub her still-hidden clit. I curved my finger upwards, running it along her spongy cushion, and gently rubbing her. I could feel her stomach rise and fall, her body alive now. Her breath grew deeper, as her muscles clenched my fingers, and I ran my tongue inside her with my fingers. Belle could hear my lewd slurping, as her pelvis moved in this beautiful tempo. I began to roughly take her, my fingers piercing her time after time, and my tongue sucking her little cock. She grasped my hair tighter, arched her back, and orgasmed in my waiting mouth. I lapped and swallowed, my fingers slowing down and my lips kissing her musky lips.

As her heavy sighs ceased, she pulled me up. She licked my face and held me, her quiet breath breathing, "Good morning, darling."

"'Morning to you, beautiful woman," I sighed, and tangled into her arms.

Arabella swept the hair from my face and cupped my cheeks, as her tender kisses covered me.

Soon enough, breakfast was cooked and eaten, and then we showered, our movements slow and lazy. Time was moving too fast, even if we both wanted nothing more than to slide back into her welcome bed. I Zoomed Martin and filled him on yesterday, telling him we were out soon for another round of gardens, iron and stonework. I assured him that we had made great strides yesterday, and we could finalise the design sooner rather than later.

I had a quick catchup with Maisie, both of us missing the other, even though we had our liaisons. We both knew I'd be back in Edinburgh tomorrow.

We dressed and left later than I anticipated, but, at least, we were on the road again. We followed my list, then stopped off for another lovely lunch. The more time I spent with Belle, the more I grew to know her, which helped me professionally and personally. She had certainly bewitched my life!

She knew the route I was taking, eventually pulling the car into a deserted lay-by. We took a walk to the peak of a small hill, where we sat; Belle, pulling me to her shoulder. She gently laid me down, her fingers touching my face, as if for the first time. Her hand slipped under my dress, her fingers skimming my legs, then thighs, as her fingers played with my panties.

"We...you don't have to," I said, sheepishly.

"Shhhh, sweetheart. I want to, darling," she whispered, her tender fingers playing me beautifully.

"Do you have any idea how much I'll miss you, Chloe?" she sighed, her fingers inside my wet panties now.

"Don't, darling. Please. Let's just..." I groaned, my bum lifting off the soft green grass.

Arabella undid a few buttons, my dress open to her wandering eyes. Endearingly, she caressed my covered breasts, her voice faltering when she went to say something.

"We are bound, aren't we?" she asked, as her fingers brushed over my bralette.

"Shhh, Belle. We are. Always, 'kay? I...I can't lose you. Ever," I promised, as she kissed and fingered me to a sublime orgasm.

I was quite taken aback by her, well, insecurities. I hadn't seen this side of her before, as she always came across as so sure of herself.

She shared her fingers with me, both of us giggling at the inappropriateness of the whole thing. She was a client, after all! But she had become so much more now. I desperately needed Maisie to meet her and us to spend time together. If they didn't get on, which was highly unlikely, but if, then I'd have to part with Belle, which would break both our hearts.

I finally knew what Maisie meant about going out and getting my heart broken before I could fully commit to her. I couldn't let that happen.

We brushed the grass from our dresses, and hand in hand, walked to her car. She handed me the keys, smiled and said, "Take us home, Chloe," and opened the passenger door, sliding into the seat and buckling up.

I smiled and leapt into the driver's seat, adjusting the mirrors and starting the engine. The sexy roar filled the air around us, as I gunned the engine, slipped into first, and sped off. I looked at her beaming face; she was so happy to see how content and joyous I was, as I sped along the rising and falling road. I could so easily get used to this, I thought.

We made it home and I began collating my notes and photos, more eager now to deliver what I had always promised her— her sanctuary. Belle prepared dinner whilst I put my presentation together. I added and subtracted a few items from the design, but nothing drastic, luckily. I wouldn't dare change Maisie and Markus's budget! If I had to, I was certain I could bring them around.

We ate our dinner, and the sun was already down. This was so easy, so relaxed, so... perfect. We cleared up, and sat in the front room, my last time for a while. We shared secrets and wine, her classical music playing serenely in the background. She put her glass down, stood and extended her hand. Her simple word said it all.

"Bed?" she asked, and I took her hand, as we walked the stairs.

That night, our last, we made love as Arabella and Chloe; not mommy, Little One or Jonathon. It was yet another side of this multi-faceted woman. We knew we wouldn't see one another for, perhaps, several weeks. It was a sedate, almost solemn night, as we slowly made love, the feverishness of the previous evening replaced by the tenderest of nights. We didn't fuck, but casually touched and kissed, each of us adoring the other. Our mutual, built-up orgasm shook us both, surprisingly.

Arabella was sad afterwards. I tried to coax her into what was on her mind.

"I'm...I'm just being silly, okay?" she sighed, but I knew it was more than that.

"C'mon, darling. Share," I said, quietly.

"I'm just thinking that you're too young to have 'what-ifs' and at my age, that's all I have. Here I am, Chloe, old enough to be your mother, and I have these...feelings for you. I never intended to fall in love with you, you know? This...us has gone way further than I could have ever imagined. I know that this will change when your Maisie comes home, hmm? It has to. I understand that, but it'll still be hard, darling, okay?" she sighed, and held me. "I love you, Chloe," she whispered. "I shouldn't be...but I am."

"And I truly love you, Belle. That'll never change, all right? We're bound, connected. You said so yourself. I won't be the one to break that bond, Belle. I'll value your friendship, as much as I do your love. I won't accept a 'what-if' with you, 'kay?" I sighed. "I won't let this be one of my 'what-ifs,' all right?"

We snuggled down and eventually slept, her arm never leaving mine. I barely slept, thinking about what she had said, and if I was being fair to her. But it was too late for that. Somehow, we needed each other in each other's life.

Arabella woke up with me in the morning, a first! We showered together, a final time to connect before I left. She coddled and mothered me...and I let her. She needed this as much as I did. She waited on me, which wasn't necessary, but she wanted to, making me a delicious breakfast, and then helping me collect my satchel papers and clothes.

I wiped a tiny tear, as we stood at the door, saying our goodbyes. Why this time was so different, I couldn't figure it out. Perhaps the long drive to work would give me clarity. God, I hoped so!

"Call me when you get to work, okay?" she asked.

"I was going to, darling. I'll call you tonight, too, 'kay," I murmured, and went to my car. She was still standing in the doorway, as I looked in my rearview mirror and pulled away.

Martin and Sean were pleased with the new developments and full of praise for my design. Sean would be heading down to Belle's at some point in the weeks ahead to get everything signed and sealed. He would cast his experienced eye over every facet of the design; I hoped I hadn't overlooked something.

The next week was a blur. I returned from Maisie's after we had long talks about Arabella and the feelings that had evolved. She wasn't surprised and promised to be open to her when we returned to Sussex, whenever that may be. It was obvious that my feelings for Arabella far outweighed how she felt about Jo, but, as always, Maisie was understanding. I couldn't have loved my Maisie more at that point.

On our nightly FaceTime chat, she told me that her dad had decided to go to his brother's for a week, maybe ten days! This meant she was coming home, at last! Well, for a while at least. She would use her time to accompany me to Sussex and see Belle.

Maisie was finally going to fly down for a while to see the garden itself for the first time. Our excitement grew as the days ticked by 'til I was waiting for her one bright Monday morning. What a change to be collecting her from the airport! We went to work and kept busy, both of us in and out of meetings all day. We contacted Arabella, telling her we'd be down Wednesday, and if she could make the time for us. She was more excited than us! I asked if she minded if we stayed, perhaps, for the weekend. Her excited, "Of course! had Maisie and me smiling. We told Martin we'd be staying at a local B&B, to stave off any questions. Markus would meet us on the Thursday, but we had pencilled in three days in Sussex.