All Comments on 'Daddy, We Have to Talk'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 497 Comments
BleeckeBleecke11 months ago

Great story as always so refreshing to read what should happen in stead of all this cuckhold crap that seems to be the normal on here

SwordWielderSwordWielder11 months ago

Great story. Your writing has significantly improved since your first story. I'm surprised Jason didn't call his son-in-law Mike to let him know what hair-brained idea Brandi pulled. Considering Brandi's actions, Mike should has insisted on a post-nuptial that would highly punish a cheater, if infidelity was the cause for a future divorce. There is a statue of limitations on the assault case, so maybe in the future ( 5/10/15/20 years) down the road, Jason can meet Mike and any grandchildren. Short of a serious brain injury or disease both the women will be regretting their actions for the rest of their lives. I wonder how Brandi will explain it to her kids, especially when Mike will probably tell them the truth.

laptopwriterlaptopwriter11 months ago

I don't usually go for BTB stories but I could almost see this happening. I enjoyed the story and your writing with the exception of the multiple viewpoints. I believe a story flows much better when you write it in the first person or third person only. That said, I gave the story 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

Daggy1965Daggy196511 months ago

Still can't believe the naivety of some women and men. Good story and ending.

Bronco56Bronco5611 months ago

Great story..a helluva btb for sure. 5stars

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

You a always know what you going to get with Cindys writing ,yeah it can be over the top at times but dam I really look forward to and enjoy her work .I love the way she lets you see the cheaters perspective and emotions .Well done 5⭐️👍👌

MightyheartMightyheart11 months ago

Well written as usual Cindy.

Rather unlikely to occur.

Never felt that any woman would be so blatant about an affair and no daughter would do it to her father.

I liked it that he never forgave either.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The author might dress in women's clothes but he most certainly is not named Cindy nor is he female

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed11 months ago

This was an excellent story and took the BTB to such an extreme that I do not believe I have seen in a story on this site. There have been some other stories where daughters either covered or condoned cheating by their mothers, but never with this much scorched earth. Sadly, the attitudes of mother and daughter seem to reflect the kind of entitlement that women seemingly have in today’s world. Every husband who has a wife out with the girls or on a separate vacation, or any of the other cliché reasons for them having opportunities to seek alternate companionship has probably contemplated the nuclear response themselves. 5 stars!

tejmjm55tejmjm5511 months ago

Way over reaction. Be angry ,yell scream at her,seperate for a while.or get counselling. Be mad at the daughter too.but SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER.,Sulk a bit ,but leave the door open for a relationship.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo11 months ago

Nice BTB if a bit too extreme. Keep it up Cindy!

waltdeewaltdee11 months ago

The ultimate BTB. I knew full well the entire time and knew, or at least hoped, that nothing like it would ever happen in real life, but knowing it was only a story I enjoyed it fully.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Pretty much OTT but as always I enjoyed your writing. Thanks

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox11 months ago

Whenever I see a story posted by Cindy I know I am going to have a good read, so thanks Cindy for a same cliche type of story but in your style of writing and your devious and enthralling mind behind the keyboard. KUDOS

GarySmith69GarySmith6911 months ago

Yes some men are just so selfish, some husbands never want to share their wife with anyone even for one night, even aftet thirty years, well I fully agree with those selfish husbands. Good payback story as someone else said I hope this story is just fictious but I know differently.

Elias1Elias111 months ago

Five Stars... keep writing more.

NorthHunterNorthHunter11 months ago

Best story yet Cindy can't wait for the next one! 5 stars!

RePhilRePhil11 months ago

You have an innate ability and talent to write from a male perspective. Are we that easy to understand hahaha yup we are. Great writing as usual. For better or worse your stories are always entertaining, well paced and easy to read. Thanks for putting yourself out there time an again. Have a great day

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise11 months ago

Loved the story but I love all of yours thank you

Darren

NRBonzNRBonz11 months ago

Five Stars - 'nuf said?

straightshooter1958straightshooter195811 months ago

(mushroom cloud) Well done btb!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Pretty good tale with believable reaction by our hero. I often wonder out loud as I read this theme, "Has any loving wife actually tried to do the one-time date thing in real life?" 4.3*

mainer42mainer4211 months ago

very exciting story to read. You write so well.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698911 months ago

It always amazing me what a writer's mind can create, and put to word.

BigfundrewBigfundrew11 months ago

Well, I liked it. And rather than repeat the same sentiment that can be found elsewhere in the comments, I will let you know your story led to me spending way too long wandering down a rabbit hole exploring life in Ecuador.

So... well done.

irinmikeirinmike11 months ago

I am always attracted to "wife goes out on a date" stories. Yours is well written but I could not stop thinking about the wife and daughter. The father's reaction was realistic but the women!! I hesitate to believe that any woman who has been in a loving relationship for 30 years would do such a thing. At the very least she would talk to her husband and see where he stood on such an insane situation as going out on a date to have sex with another man. The end result was predictable but the wife's stupidity just leaves my head shaking in disbelief.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat11 months ago

Your best work so far. 5*

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

Well done. I kind of see Alexander as a victim of deceit by Mom and her daughter. He didn't go looking for her, the daughter delivered her to him. He was told hubby was good with mom fucking around. Yes, a punch in the gut may have been warranted, but not a crowbar to the head!

The super selfish attitude of the spouses that assume their mate will "GET OVER" their betrayal is beyond comprehension. I can not fathom the devastation he must have felt.

This story has been done many times, but I always read each new offering and I enjoyed yours.

Buck1974Buck197411 months ago
More more👏

What can I say dam I missed this beautiful sort of stories I love these kind beat the b###### lol . He knew what he was doing yet he still took her to bed served Alexander right he got what he deserved. And his daughter what the f### was she thinking she got away lightly. Then the wife she knew it was wrong but yet again think they know better look at what happened again she got away with it lightly as well . Anyway such a fantastic story hurry up and write another like this we all want more from you now since this was fantastic.

SkubabillSkubabill11 months ago

Another five star story.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Now that's how you deal with a wife that goes out on a date. Great story.

GamblnluckGamblnluck11 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I am amused by the thoughts some readers have that a woman could not be so stupid as to think their husband will 'get over it'. At least the daughter did not use the stupid excuse that he 'get over his male ego', another line that angers me.

The fact that the woman acted as she did was not that far out of the realm. She gave him two wonderful hot weeks of sex to pacify her own misgivings. She used the idea that it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Hence her not talking to him ahead of time. That was plausible.

And yes women, like men, do get stupid. They think they can get away with it or that they will be forgiven. It is the rare case where the woman does not care. Those stories are not as fun to read either.

I gave you 5 stars.

Dlh143Dlh14311 months ago

Great story! Exactly what was deserved for the cheating slut.. The daughter who betrayed her dad didn't deserve to stay married or have kids with her husband.. But her betrayal will stay with her. So, 4 stars, not 5, because of the daughter not paying enough for what she did. Kudos for destroying the cheating slut!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith11 months ago

Good story, well developed and heart breaking in the stupidity shown in the leading women characters. All the bad actors got what they deserved. Nice BTB. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RocketMan12RocketMan1211 months ago

Another Home run by CindyTV. 😎

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

Burning the studio has to be one of the best acts of revenge by a cheated husband anywhere on these pages. Good job! 5*****!

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

Thanks Cindy for another excellent work. Keep stories like these coming. 5 STARS

GamblnluckGamblnluck11 months ago

A couple things I thought of with the plot. The MC left work early to go home and surprise his wife. So unless the wife had sex before dinner, they had time to call it off. Neither he nor his daughter tried. (I think he did but her phone was off.) But the daughter knew how to get ahold of the man Alexander. She had his number or at least her friend Mary's.

The MC should have said, "You better call her or find her and get her home. If she is here within the hour, then MAYBE we have a chance to save our marriage. One minute longer and there is no going back."

That would have galvanized the daughter to try or maybe open up a quick dialog of "Honey I know your father would never do anything so rash."

If she pulls up (or the MC can tell the daughter). "And i'll take her to the ER and ask for a rape kit. If she's had sex or even recently douched, that is the end as well."

Too much of the 'Daddy you love her argument is only filler. At that point, he should say 'time is wasting', then kick the daughter out like he did.

Then five minutes after the allotted hour was up, he'd call his daughter again and say. "Well, the deadline was missed. She did not even call me to say she was on her way. Bye, don't call." Then set the fire. (He'd have already been piing her stuff in the studio. And if she showed, she'd know how close she came.)

The other thing is why did he wait until 6AM? That made no sense. The deed would be done by then, probably more than once. Unless he was going to allow her the evening before but not sex in the morning too.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

Alexander's fate seemed harsh. The two women swore that Jason was on-side but Alex was hospitalised and they were 'just' cast off. Why not break the skulls of the two people who knowingly betrayed Jason instead of an innocent dupe?

BrentJWBrentJW11 months ago

I enjoyed the twist of adding the daughter with the mothers delusions. Mighty as well kill to birds with one trope.

CindyTVCindyTV11 months agoAuthor

@ic69hunter I'll erase comments that I find abusive or degrading. If that bothers you, there are other stories you can view. Thanks for your comment - Cindy

CindyTVCindyTV11 months agoAuthor

@Gamblnluck thanks for your advice. It's hard to argue with your suggestions...your ratings are Epic! Thanks for reading my story and you comments.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice11 months ago

Overall, I liked it, even if it was too brutal for my tastes. I prefer some conflict in characters, where doubts come up and must be addressed. However, writers have the right to have their characters behave as they wish. Your characters' behaviors were consistent and each had logic for their actions. Consistency & rationality are two big items for me, and you did both. Having the daughter involved was an original take on this type of story.

MasterKoteMasterKote11 months ago

Nothing new but very enjoyable.. Its too bad the ending was cut short and that he didn't get a happy ending which would've been the icing on the cake

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Maybe Dad needs to paddle his interfering daughter!

5

GrimmerGrimmer11 months ago

Great first half! The second half though … rushed.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

I think Gamblnluck has the layout for an interesting story in his comments. Hope one of you take it and run with it.

Yessir1234Yessir123411 months ago

“Daddy, she loves you and just needed to do this one thing. After thirty years of marriage, she wasn't feeling good about herself and needed something more in her life, just one time.“

I always love hearing this excuse because you get like 1 day of “feeling good” about yourself with another man before the consequences of your actions set in and now you get a lifetime of regret and sadness when he divorces you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good Job

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Finally a man who don't forgive a selfish daughter

PowersworderPowersworder11 months ago

The husband handled that like a boss!

After she ripped his heart out and burned their thirty year marriage to the ground, it was only fair that he reciprocate and do the same to everything he'd given her over the past three decades.

5* obviously.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A masterpiece of Btb, thx you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding. Another great story from my new favorite author - CindyTV. 5 Stars.

sem999sem99911 months ago

Perfect .

5 Stars .Why we always must forgive ?

If I chose to hate it should be my right .

Best story in long time on LW.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Ahhh! The old ‘after 30 years I deserve a night of fun’ delusional wife storyline, with the added bonus of delusional daughter thrown in at no extra cost.

The resulting carnage was over the top BTB’s (wife and daughter) but the writing made it work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Double the previous comment, good read.

But stories like this, where wives do it openly and think everything will be okay, I dunno... Its very hard to imagine this happening, so I dont like them very much. Thats why I'll give four.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site 10*👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Laptopwriter, you have never written anything even remotely as over the top and ridiculous as this. That you suggested this is realistic bothers me because I value your work.

Okay, there are elements here that may be plausible but in totality it's just another extreme btb. The whole thing is ridiculous. It's divorce porn for angry men which is why thebard77 is spot on.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme211 months ago

fucking loved it

as always the writing was great and the content sublime

the wife and daughter got what they deserved

i do feel for the grand kids to come that will miss out on having a grand father but it was their mother s choice

5* million hard ons and a couple of spurting satisfying orgasms

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If I may I'd like to offer two pieces of advice. First up, if you're going to narrate a story in the first person you need to bear in mind that the narrator cannot possibly be aware of the thoughts going on inside the head of the person he is talking to as Jason apparently was during his exchange of views with Brandi. This story would have worked a whole lot better if told completely in the third person.

Second, never use arson as a plot device. Here in the UK arson is illegal regardless of whether or not you own the property you're torching, or a claim has been made on the insurance and I simply cannot believe that the same is not also true in the US. Arson is also highly dangerous not just to the person you are trying to hurt but also to innocent, undeserving neighbours. Don't go there,

Other than that it was a good read, although the level of violence used in Jason's revenge attack would most likely have seen him facing a murder charge.

Cito22Cito2211 months ago

Cindy does it again. Boy do I love this "newer" author. She keeps the LW legacy alive.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWE11 months ago

Nice BTB, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The author obviously has no idea what a cuckold story is This is a closed minded revenge story .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow… what a horrible daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written but your stories have so much hate and anger it's depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story, it's just a story needs a beginning a middle and an end. It's just your end is lacking

SKHPSKHP11 months ago

Way over the top BTB. Why cripple the other man when the wife and daughter are responsible? Leave them both destitute, that would be enough punishment for the betrayal. Everything else shows that the husband has no morals himself.⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome. It ended just the way it should. The cunt daughter heartbroken, the whole alone and poor and the other man broken and scared for life.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu11 months ago

Moral lesson: never poke a Bear.

/

That drama was so intense it hurts.

What a sad, sad story.

It may look like Jason's actions was quite over-the-top.

But in real life, people yes, betrayed spouses do unthinkable acts.

It's a good thing no one in the story was killed.

In my country through the years, countless of crime of passions such as this story ended in deaths.

Good storytelling CindyTV.

You made my blood pressure go up because of its realism.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great work, except that Mike stayed married. Actions already taken speak louder than words in 'counseling.' Why trust her words over her actions ?

And, being married going on 40 years to a **trustworthy** person, and with a very active sex life still, I'm not an "incel." That's a mostly a meaningless, childish insult like "white supremacist" is when applied to a black candidate for Governor. Overwhelmingly, the true incels are in prison, or in remote locations prevented from having a normal sex life. Otherwise, calling someone that is a sign of opposition to free speech, a childish insult thrown at someone you disagree with.

Those of us who enjoy "morality tales" like these are just those who actually **have** morals. And are trustworthy. I can support open marriages, though I'm not in one. I can support polyamory, though that's not my cup of tea either. I can support divorce prior to having sex with others, because people and circumstances can change.

But breaking vows has been despised throughout human history, because keeping your word is perhaps the one moral universal across all successful civilizations.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

A tad extreme, particularly to the mislead Alexander but I loved the story. Thank you. It sadly reminded me of my "youthful, middle aged 40's" when I met a lot of wild women many of whom I later discovered were actually married (told me they were divorced... but weren't!) and were just running wild for a weekend or week while husbands were away on business. Alexander could as well as been ME. Cheers.

jlk925jlk92511 months ago

Wonderfully written and I can't tell you good I feel after reading this. TY

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. This is probably the first “wife goes on a date story” I’ve read where the husband responded correctly. Five stars.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse6411 months ago

Well written. but formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, CindyTV! Kind of wild and sad. He didn't even get the chance to talk sense into her before the wife went off. I do wonder why the daughter wouldn't have known or told him where the wife was staying or that the daughter wouldn't have volunteered to go off and search for her, with him or on her own. I get why he did what he did, but sad he didn't leave a crack in the door for either person.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As another reader has said: "You have an innate ability and talent to write from a male perspective."

It's really difficult to believe this author is not a male, dispite the nickname suggesting otherwise. After all the endless flow of daily unbelivable cuck fetish tales, describing the man behaviour like the one of a totally stupid, weak, submissive and brainless monkey, finding one rare and realistic male description is like a good full cup of oxygene among all that polluting and venomous air. It's just 1 tale every 20, but absolutely welcome. The only regret is not being able to give this "educative" tale the deserved 10 stars, so, sorry, just 5* !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Stars!!! You're writing has a way of us feeling all of the emotions. I love your stories. More Please!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

Scorched earth.... literally

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Impressed not only by a well-written story, but also by a protagonist that acts like a man when facing infidelity and betrayal. A rare thing in this site. Thanks for the entertaining story. Keep writing.

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

Cindy is a very talented writer, as this story is a fine example. The twist on the wife’s dated was good and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best story I’ve read in years.

rustynail95rustynail9511 months ago

Silly BTB story. People are not that one dimensional. Yes I am sure you can find expats in esoteric places around the world that are running from bad relationships or the law, but this is just a bit over the top. I’m pretty sure the police could find Jason on the beach and bring him back. Attempted murder is a very serious offense and our hot head pal could be chased and caught. I generally like your stories and they are well written. This one just didn’t make it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Adios bitches

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The lady that basically had a silver spoon in her mouth, got greedy and with her daughter's help, fucked another man and basically ended her life. Cindy, could you please write another chapter, even if it's shorter, telling what happened to Jason, and maybe if his estranged daughter had kids. Also, maybe his ex-whore will have more bad luck. The slut did it to herself... Cindy, I love your stories!

Burner70Burner7011 months ago

You write better BTB THEN THE GUYS HERE. I GUESS A woman's point of what she would fear the most shows in your writing if she pulled this craps and what she could expect. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jason could have rubbed more salt in Maggie's wounds by including in his final letter that Maggie and Brandi's conspiracy against him forced him into selling his beloved home. A place of more than 30 years of happiness, but closer to 50 years when including the time spent there with his grandparents. People form very strong bonds to places, particularly when those places are family homes. Feeling like he had to give up his home due to his heartache and sense of loss would be very difficult. Jason not only lost his wife, but also his daughter, son in law, future grandchildren, work, peace of mind, a big piece of his soul and the legacy that was so much a part of him. Cheating sucks like the vacuum of space.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Captain Obvious alert! I'm a nitpicker. Many find my nitpicks obvious at best, annoying at worst. If that bothers you, please just go onto the next comment, because I won't be changing in this lifetime.

\

"for the first time in many years I was appreciated and loved" - The first day in MANY years?How many is "many" in a 30-year marriage?

\

"He's always given you what you wanted" - Yeah, for things that he didn't care much about.

\

"tell Mike I said hello" - Is she gonna tell Mike that in 30 years or so, she might want to go on a "date?"

\

"I wondered why I haven't been doing this all along." - Yeah, I wonder why? Maybe if she had she wouldn't feel the "need" for another man.

\

Miserable daughter, her mother is rethinking cheating, and she talks her back into it!

\

Another wife "healing" the poor other guy! Maybe Jason can find another woman to help heal him!

\

He should have Brandi call her mother and tell her to come home. Why didn't she do it on her own when she saw his reaction?

\

"If I wasn't married to Jason, I would be with this man in a heartbeat."- That shouldn't be an issue much longer!

\

"What I've done is unforgivable. I should have never gone on that date, and just told him how I was feeling." - Yep and yep.

\

Good for Mike calling her out on their possible future.

\

"She was shocked by his anger and surprised he didn't understand her mother's situation." - Even having seen the repercussions, she still doesn't get it? Mike should definitely cut his losses.

\

"She cries all the time and wants to apologize to you for her mistake." - It's not a "mistake" when it's planned for weeks.

\

"judge ended up getting half of their savings and $3,000 per month alimony" - The judge got it? The judge gave her.

\

I, for one, don't believe that she wold have stopped with one-night if he had let her get away with it.

RzcanuckRzcanuck11 months ago

This was very good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun, but WAY harsh. Doing the things he did, in anger, seemed over-the-top, but moving to Ecuador would have been a LOT lonely. You're getting better at BTB stories.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson11 months ago

I always love how emotionally and physically brutal your stories are. CindyTV for the win!!! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Been done before, the only twist was the daughter's involvement, why do authors feel the need to include the violence, or is it just that's the way in the US, violence is always justified because he's the 'injured' party, and he's 'entitled' to his revenge, not for me

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6011 months ago

As usual CindyTV is brutal.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An important thing to note: all this hell was started by the younger daughter, not by the older, and supposedly wise, mother. Maybe all this talking about the so called "new modern" lifestyle, hit more the youngers than the olders, a matter of loss of moral values, that are more solid in the older generations. One other important thing that this tale shows quite well, is that nobody is what it seems, even more when one appears so peaceful and harmless. The moral is: don't play with a man pride, it can be really unpredictable and dangerous, with irreversible consequences. A rare pearl in this so much poisoned LW category. 5+ * !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn , When you go BTB you do it all the way ! But I must say , this is very close to what most of us foresee doing . A solid 5 Star from me .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.