All Comments on 'Daddy's Boi'

by Daddyneedsbois

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

I wish I was the one bent over the counter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot...

Absolutely wonderful. Wish it were me. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish that was me!

I'd love to be waiting for you to come and bend me over the counter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!

Hot! I would love you comming home to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i want to be your boi

This was amazing... i ache to be your boi, Daddy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Burning love

Can I lick your hands daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good ideas....but

The writer needs polish....there is more to expressing unbridled passion than simple words... Sentences seem unfinished, thought dangling.

prostationprostationover 14 years ago
Oh GOD I wish I was your toy !!!

YOU are exactly what I was looking for ! ( please forgive the capitalizationl it serves to emphasize my excitement ). I would love to be your perfect mate.

After we have both cum together, you having cum in me, you would lean a little forward, resting on me, and I would fall back into you, resting against you, your cock still inside my ass. I would wait till it softens a little and you choose to pull it out, meanwhile savoring the delicious feeling of having you inside me, our two bodies engulfed into a single whole, your cock in my ass filling a void in my soul never before filled by anybody or anything.

You pull out of me, and I turn around and embrace you, putting my arms around you and resting my head on your shoulder. You kiss my neck and cheek, and you put your arms around me too.

A little while later you lead me by your hand to your bed, where we make love again and again, and you fill me up each time, and you make me cum as and when you deem fit, till I can cum no more, but still arch my back and relish the feeling as you stroke me yet some more, and then we fall asleep in each others' arms, me on my back, you on top of me, between my legs, your hairy chest breathing in and out on my hairless one, my smooth shaved legs on the back of yours, your head on my shoulder, my head resting against yours', as I take in the aroma of your hair, I feel your breath on my chest, your cum still dripping out of my ass, I feel content and desire no more of earthly bliss; I have achieved all I wanted in this world. You are all I wanted in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SO CLOSE!

I love this story, but it doesn't seem like you finished it. The story is written from the perspective of the "Daddy," but you never really describe his climax, or anything that happens after. You take the reader to the edge...then stop suddenly. It's torturous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible!

This is one of the hottest gay stories I have read here. As a submissive bi, I related very much to your boi's pleasure in pleasuring you. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

sonnyboy99sonnyboy99about 13 years ago
HOT!

Reminds me of when my dad used to fill my ass as he had his strong arms wrapped around me lovingly, holding me closely to him, his mouth next to my ear, grunting his satisfaction and climax...as mom watched her two bi men approvingly. They are both long gone now, but not the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where do i sign up? LOL

ummm..... YUMMY, Sir, your mind is extremely sexy! thank you so much for the intense orgasam! (smiling as i lick my lips and sigh deeply)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I want it so bad !!!

Where do I find a hot man like you ?? I want to be fucked so bad. I want to be a woman for a man and please him in every way. If that makes me "gay", then so be it. I'M GAY !! I'M GAY !! I'M GAY !! There - I said it.

robertn556robertn556almost 11 years ago
Horny story!!

Its great being your Dads passion and him yours. Powerful for the Dad and produces such hot man on man sex which I've not experienced with another partner. You want your Dad ALL the time, wanting it so badly its all thats on your mind, taking dads cock, taking whatever Dad wants to dish out to you. Dad tells me to do stuff that I probably wouldn't do for anyone else, some kink, some bdsm , tit play, cbt nd all because he knows how far to go and I usually beg for him to go further. Enjoy!

DeadlyDesires123DeadlyDesires123almost 10 years ago
Wow

I felt like I was literally there being fucked/dominated by you. You've seem to manage to get me completely horny. Great story I enjoyed it very much.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 months ago

I SO MUCH miss having a man love me, like what you wrote! "there is nothing better than the closeness we have when I share myself with you and you willingly accept it." I need a Daddy type guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous