All Comments on 'Daddy's Christmas Gift Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Robbed

Great story. Everything has to be so P.C. these days. It's getting crazy. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Hot

Mmmmmm....you know I loved this story!!!! You always write such hot and exciting stories, wish I had a Daddy like the ones in your stories!

always Julie

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnover 15 years ago
Daring and deserving

High risk story and well deserving of strong support. I have not had myself as much success with this genre at this site, but I applaud those who manage to pull it off so well.

LostinLustLostinLustover 15 years ago
Great Story

This is my first time to leave a comment, because I thought it was worth my time. This story was absolutely a great piece of lit. Over the past few years, I have only found a few authors whose writing really got me going and you are by far one of them. This story made me cum a half a dozen times. Hell, i'm still hard. I read the first part and was disappointed they didn't put them both on yesterdays list. Anyways, commendable work. Sorry to hear that it won't make the contest, because you definately have a winner here.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Hot Christmas Gift(s)

Great redhothothot sex! This is burning down the barn lust turned into true romance, deep love growing into married devotion. So she tricked him into knocking her up; so what? We get a wonderful depiction of tantalizing desire becoming juicy, spectacular sex under the Christmas tree decorated with an engagement ring. And baby makes three! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow.

My eyes watered when I came. This is a perfect story. Keep up the amazing work! 5/5!

LionsmateLionsmateover 13 years ago

You are an awesome writer and storyteller. I have NEVER read a bad story from you. The true love/respect and smoking hot sex flip my switch. My lover always benefits from your way with words about father/daughter loving! Write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excelent

Another fabulous story. What's the deal?? Is literotica scared of being politically incorrect by not using the word Christmas?? That's B.S. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Such a good story. I was a bit disappointed that he did not eat her pussy though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This was a great sexual and emotional story. Rare to find. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved how you incorporated the sex and the love between them. Nothing gets me hotter than a well written story containing both emotion and hot sex . And the teasing my word...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well that was a really fun story! Thanks for writing and sharing!!

""

It isn't everyday that a girl gets to do something so special with her...Daddy,"

""

...ok, what the hell is up with all the fucking constant multiple dot dot dot pauses randomly between...words?! It just drives me freakin'... nuts!! ;)

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

A daughter's promise to her dying mother, to seduce her father and give him all the loving he'd EVER need from someone who could trust and love him for the rest of their lives. As she played teasing games and Very Erotic tempting conversations he gladly fell into her wanton temptations and his dick aching desires,they both were consumed w/lustful love. They knew they were supposed to be together, as she was a duplicate of her mother, the exact mold for him. Their love developed into marriage and the birth of a child. This was a Great Story LA, keep up the Excellent Work

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. Maybe Larry and his family could get in touch and become good friends. And knowing their true relationship one of Larry's daughters begs Alex and Darcy to allow her to be their breeder and stay with them and they both agree. Meanwhile Larry's youngest daughter (18) starts sneaking into her parents bedroom naked and rides her father until he cums inside her while her mother sleeps beside them, but one night she wakes up and is so turned on she starts masturbating and telling her husband to knock their daughter up. And after that night she always sleeps naked with her Daddy begging him for his babies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He shouuld have made her cum while he was eating her out. Also forgot the anal she wanted to give him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous