All Comments on 'Daddy's Cock Forever!'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 6 years ago
Amazing detail!

But that's the problem, you've obviously put a hell of a lot of effort into this, and it shows. But the detail, and the exposition overwhelms the action in the story. The actoon is well-written, but who the hell discusses obscure Christian sects as they're barrelling towards an inter-family incestuous fuck-fest?

Bizarrely the relationships and motivations were okay. I - as a reader - could accept them, but the way they unfolded was so slow. Perhaps less 'talking', and more succinct sentences. I will read more of this, if you write about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written but a bit offensive

Especially to us Catholics

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Definitely not one of your best by a long chalk !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Saturns?

Since when are most Ubers Saturns and not Priuses (Prii?)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I went away for a year

because I was reading the same stories over and over. I come back after a year and almost every story I read is a novelette. 3 to 6 pages in lenhgt, and so much non erotic detail. I admit I was tired of the old obligatory description of a 7" - 9" cock as big around as a beer can, but now these stories are more detailed then a sexy paperback book. some like this one is written well but damn, this belongs under novels, it was well into the 3rd page before any hint of sex happened. Where are the stories that introduce you to the characters and get on with business?

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Not impressed

Well that literally turned into a cluster fuck!! I was liking the story up until the wine cell crap happened.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I loved the story. One of the best.

At times a little difficult to follow, but made me hard and horny.

I disagree with others. Excellent story. Loved the group family sex.

Who started the infidelity, Mom or Dad?

Both loved each other, both just wanted an open marriage.

Bringing the stepbrother in was good.

The big surprise was the eunuch Father and pervert.

Glad to Daughter and Mom sharing Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
too long and boring

The premise of a father fucking his daughter, the mother fucking her son, the wife fucking her stepbrother, and another father licking his son's ass while the son is fucking his wife should make for a very hot story. But you take so long to get to the juicy parts that the story becomes boring. Cut out the philosophical discourses and make the story more direct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exactly what the other person said.

Long, boring & unrealistic dialogue. Each person gives a speach with their over reasonings

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Wow, what a wicked web we weave. This story is the true epidemy of a fucked up family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT A FUCKED UP STORY IS THIS!! UTTER WASTE OF TIME, GARBAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous