All Comments on 'Daddy's Curvy Reward'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

There had better be at least two more chapters in this tale. One where Rene joins in with Dani and Henry and another where Rene and her Daddy make it a foursome!

Great story of amazing sex!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Another absolute winner! You always deliver exactly what I come here for... Hot daddy daughter sex, wrapped in a warm love story. No treating her like a crack whore, or talking to her like she's shit... Just love, adoration, and red hot sex! Well done again!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

Good story. I hope you will add to the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't like you brought an outsider into the relationship but at least you didn't have him sleep with her too!

MarionsLoverMarionsLoveralmost 3 years ago

VEry hot. Great build up.

I too would like a Dani Rene and Henry threesome and then Rene bringing her dad into it too and the dad's can daughter swap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always! Absolutely amazing and exactly what I need !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Then Rene's dad is lost heroically saving some small children and Rene has to move in and be comforted by her best friend and daddy.

happyandfriendly54happyandfriendly54almost 3 years ago

Please don’t stop here keep going. We need a threesome, then lesbian lovers, then father daughter swap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you gong to write Rene'sstory with her dad? That I need

xqzxxxxqzxxxover 2 years ago

Of course now we need to be with Rene as she talks to HER dad. Then we need to have them get togetherfor a social sex fest. Keep going - don't stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars because Dani did not share her daddy with her best friend even when she was in the very same bed!!! Nice one, Dani

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rene spoilt it by being there

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

I would have given this story 5 stars because you didn't include Rene in any naughty fun

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Loved it but would love to read about Rene, and then will the four of them get together? 5 * all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kudos for not going for the stupid harem mode bullshit the comments ask for, but is the death knell for any good I/T story. You were dead on with the way this unfolded.

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan2274over 1 year ago

That is probably one of the hottest stories I've read 🥵🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but there was no need for René

Fireplace10Fireplace10about 1 year ago

Rene added zest to the story. You know that dad is going to wake up tomorrow morning wth someone sucking on his morning wood.

We would to know how Rene does with her dad. Maybe another separate chapter, and perhaps a 4th with all 4 of them together and maybe a little swapping. Not swapping here was good.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year ago

Wow. So, actual familial incest between blood relatives isn't usually my jam. I came across this story because someone else I follow favorited it. But damn, man. The first couple pages of this story ... the realistic dialogue ... the slow, dangerous slide down the slippery slope ... I guess if I go to hell for liking this story, we'll be able to keep each other company ...

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Very good story . She finally got her pudding . and

it all went down perfectly .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
In response to some of the questions about why this story is appearing as a new story for the second time, it was recently returned to me as a rejection after being up on the site for several years. There was no explanation as to why. Since there are no violations of guideline...