All Comments on 'Daddy's Exhibitionist'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice I loved it.She was amazing, he seemed kind of absent even if he was a viewer. Wanted to read more about how he felt through this experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

Not bad, but not up to your usual standards.

sirhugssirhugsabout 11 years ago
naughty naughty

hope there is more

justaguyinnebrjustaguyinnebrabout 11 years ago
I know how she feels

I understand how Kelly feels about being watched, it is a huge turn on for me to be watched as I stroke my cock. If my wife isn't around I do have a couple of friends that enjoy watching me or if it's just me, sometimes I will video myself, not quite the same but it gets me there pretty quickly all the same. Thanks for the story, hope to see more about Kelly and her Daddy.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot

he's got more restraint than I'd have-I'd have been licking her ass and pussy good story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Experience

Thanks for sharing this GREAT experience. My step-daughter was very similar to Kelly, although I never had your experience. She was, however, VERY open and at the 'in between' age 'let' me catch her naked often. I think the best was when I found a DVD of over 100 naked pictures of her she had 'accidently' left by the computer. Being able to do the close up 'inspection' of her was beyond my belief and led to many a 'solo sex' session as you describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmm, well done!

It's almost as if she planned it with that kind of ending, and knowing that she was turning him on, having him watch then sniff her panties, pinch her nipple and ended the story with her Daddy's hands on her breasts.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grrrrr; get rid of Mom before you go any further

Don't want Daddy to end up in Divorce court for Adultery, get divorced first than continue, too risky & too much at stake.

Oh but I'd like to be in his shoes / Mmmm; out of his pants;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More!

I'd love to read a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous