All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl Comes Home'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Breathtaking...

and more than enough to keep a persons interest all the way through the story, right to the very sexy and erotic end. Loved the accent, it added excitement. Beautiful job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot and pleasing

The way I read it in regards to her baby, the husband took baby and kicked her out. Oh well, maybe the author has changed it. It was a good story.

TheDandyTheDandyover 16 years ago
Keep it going!

This has the makings of a longer story that needs to fill in the missing background of Eva. It's hot as it is, yet give us more on their discoveries of each other and their lives leading up to their current status.

SweetcheeksStSweetcheeksStover 16 years ago
awesome story !!

Keep writing ,,,, very very sexy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nine inches

Id love to lay 9" into my girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

mmmm. baby girl giving daddy her milk and drawing his milk to make a baby inside her. the same cock which made her from his cum, is making a baby inside of her again... very sexy and passionate....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Sorry, but the childish dialogue ruined the mood for my part.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, I kinda liked the way she talked.

Wish I was in his place, it's been over 40 years since I had any breast milk, maybe that's what I need to get my dick hard again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked the story line . Shews one hottie .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous