Daddy's Girl Is Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's cock was instantly hard, his resolve in tatters as he climbed onto the bed, ripping his clothes off as he went, once again transfixed at the sight of her. In an instant he pulled the cucumber from her and thrust his hard cock to the hilt inside her, kissing her deeply as he rapidly thrust himself in and out, fucking her slick wet pussy hard and fast.

Sarah thrust back at him, tilting her pelvis upwards to feel some friction on her clit. Despite her arousal, Daddy was too quick for her. Within a couple of minutes he withdrew from her cunt, got her on her hands and knee's and positioned himself at her arse again, gently thrusting till he was inside. This time it was easier for Sarah as he started fucking her arse, quickly building to the same rhythm as before.

The cucumber was still lying on the bed. Upon noticing it again Sarah wondered what it would feel like inside her pussy now that Daddy was fucking her arse. She took hold of the slippery vegetable and reaching between her legs with it she positioned the blunt, rounded end at her pussy and gradually pushed it in.

It took a little while, her pussy tighter with Daddy's cock up her arse, but eventually she felt it impale her, sliding in deep until she was completely full.

“Do you like that Daddy? Do you like fucking my arse with a cucumber up my pussy?

Do you think two men could fuck a girl like this?” She moaned as she fucked the cucumber in and out of her pussy while Daddy fucked her arse.

She could not reach her clit like this and inevitably Daddy beat her to it. With an almost painful cry he came, shooting his semen deep inside her little arse hole as she moaned with pleasure. She wished he could come in her pussy but knew he could not risk giving her a baby. She held the cucumber inside her as Daddy's cock slipped from her arse.

Sarah carefully turned over and lay on her back again, legs wide apart. “Make me come now Daddy, lick my little clitty and fuck me with the cucumber” she instructed him.

Once again his weak male flesh succumbed to the womanly wiles of his daughter. He lay between her legs for nearly an hour, licking and fucking her with that cucumber till she was finally exhausted with coming so much.

Again they fell asleep in each others arms, deeply, peacefully throughout the night.

The following morning Sarah started her period. Still feeling randy she encouraged her Daddy to fuck her again. This time she took him in her pussy while kneeling, as Daddy played with her clitty and fucked her until she came, her strong vaginal contractions sparking off his own orgasm, spurting his come into her pussy for the very first time.

For the rest of the week Sarah fucked her Dad; one way or another she managed to persuade him despite his qualms.

Saturday evening came and Sarah thought nothing of it when Daddy went to church. He often did that on Saturdays. They had confessionals on Saturday....

“Forgive me father for I have sinned” intoned Ben

“Tell me my son, how have you sinned?” Enquired the Vicar

“I have done the most terrible things with my daughter, father, sins of the flesh”

“You mean to say you have 'been with' your daughter, your sweet Sarah?” He asked “How could that be?”

“Well father, Sarah is a very beautiful young woman now and she has very womanly needs.....”he trailed off.

“Are you telling me that she seduced you my son ? She persuaded you to sin with her ?” He questioned.

“Well, yes I suppose so, I mean I never forced myself on her , I'd never do that” he said earnestly.

The Vicar paused, deep in thought. “Well my son, Ben, there is only one thing we can do..... Sarah can no longer live with you! She poses too much of a temptation to you, I can see that, but I have given this some thought and I realise that it is my duty to take her into my house and, with the help of my wife, lead her back onto the path of righteousness...... And you shall still get to see her” said the priest, to Ben's dismay. Yet he knew it was the only way to stop himself. He knew she would have to go.

“I shall go home tonight and discuss the situation with my wife and you bring young Sarah along to the Vicarage before morning Mass tomorrow. She'll be fine with us you know. She can help earn her keep by assisting our maidservant, 'Annabelle' he continued

“She is not much older than your Sarah, they will have lot's in common”

Thus it was that Sarah found herself being packed off to live with Father Abbott and his wife Mary the very next morning .

Father Abbott had arranged for his wife to stay home from the morning service to receive Sarah into the Vicarage, an impressive seven bed roomed house that belonged to the church, set in it's own grounds about half a mile from the village.

Father Abbott was a kindly man, devoted to the church. His wife, Mary was a rather plump, sour-faced woman who always seemed miserable and grumpy. The people of the village often joked about 'her wearing the trousers in that household'. It was clear that she ruled the roost over both her husband and their one and only child, Tristan.

Tristan was almost nineteen, but rather shy and timid, especially in the presence of his overbearing mother. He had gone to church that morning with his father, leaving just Mary and the maidservant, Annabelle, to welcome Sarah.


Father Abbott was of the opinion that if Sarah needed a firm hand his wife was the best person to give it to her. Meting out punishments and correcting youngsters was not really his forte, he recognised. His wife on the other hand seemed to positively enjoy the experience, as poor Annabelle had found to her cost on many occasion.

Annabelle had been orphaned some eight years before when she was just fourteen and was taken into the Vicarage by the Abbott's. She had been a little unruly when she arrived, having been allowed to do pretty much as she chose by her sick and grieving father following the death of her mother when she was eleven.

Mary had many times felt obliged to mete out punishments to her, with a peculiar insistence upon the punishment fit the crime. She had some odd notion that it helped people to learn the lesson. Perhaps it did work.... After all , when Annabelle had stolen a slice of cake from the pantry Mary had made her eat the entire cake until she was sick. She never did it again.....

Whatever it was she had transformed Annabelle into the most obedient maidservant one could wish for.

Mary Abbott explained to Ben that she hoped to be able to return Sarah to him at some point in the future. Exactly when would depend on Sarah's progress and whether she could be 'cured' of her 'sinfulness'. She asked that he give her full permission to deal with Sarah in any way she saw fit and then produced an outfit for Sarah to wear made from sackcloth, completely shapeless and unflattering.

“I shall expect her to wear clothes of my choosing” she said in her rather deep, booming voice “clothes that are not likely to inflame the desires of the menfolk, don't you agree Mr Tamworth?”

“Oh yes, of course, whatever you think” Tom spluttered, somewhat taken aback by the forcefulness of the woman “I'm sure you know best”

Sarah was allowed a last kiss and hug goodbye from her father, with a promise of meeting again next week at church.

After he had gone Sarah was told to follow Mary and Annabelle upstairs to get changed into her new clothes. She was led into a small bare-looking room with a small bed and very little else.

“Take off those things now young lady, let us see what we are dealing with” Mary Abbott ordered

“Hurry up now girl, get that pretty little dress off, it's a bit late to be shy now isn't it?” She sneered.

Sarah slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She wore a loose vest and baggy knickers beneath.

“Get those off too girl, and remember this, I will have your obedience. You will do exactly as I say or you will never go home to your precious Daddy!” she hissed “Do I make myself clear?”

Wondering what on earth she'd got into Sarah slowly removed the rest of her clothes and stood before them naked.

“Now my child I want you to lie on the bed. You have some lessons to learn and I don't have time to waste”. She made Sarah lie on the bed on her back.

“Now spread your legs young lady, you know how to do that don't you? I gather it's what you do best”She taunted “Spread them wide apart, let us see your sinful body”

Reluctantly Sarah did as she was told.

“Now Annabelle” she addressed the maidservant “she may well spread her legs for the first available man but I think the little slut may be a little more reluctant for us.... Tie her to the bed!”

As Sarah began to wonder what on earth was to become of her Annabelle fetched some ties and quickly secured her to the bed, her legs wide apart, her arms stretched above her head.

“Well, well, well, look at the little slut Annabelle” she said “She thinks she's all grown up.... She thinks she's a woman.... Look at her, she hasn't even got any titties!”

Sarah's face burned with shame and indignation. It was true, she knew, with her arm's stretched above her head her little titties all but disappeared. At least her hips were nice and feminine she thought to herself 'even if I am a bit skinny'.

She remained silent as the woman mocked her.

But Mary Abbott seriously underestimated Sarah Tamworth. Even as her words shamed her Sarah's resolve hardened and she knew she would beat this woman. She would have her revenge and get herself out of this nightmare.

Her beauty had perhaps got her into this mess but now she would use it to get her out of it....

“And look here, do you think this is the sex of a grown woman ? There's hardly any hair on it at all !” She mocked as she approached Sarah, reached between her parted thighs, grasped a tuft of her pubic hair and plucked it out!

“Ow!” Sarah yelped, and again as the woman plucked more and more of her pubic hair.

“Oh dear, the hair seems to be falling out Annabelle, look! Never mind it was a pretty pathetic growth for a woman anyway”

The thin wispy hair was all too easily plucked from her and within a few minutes she was completely hairless down there.

“Lord only knows what kind of spell you had on your poor father, I can't imagine any man wanting you. You're just a pathetic little girl playing at being a woman”.

Sarah had to resist the temptation to laugh out loud at her words. She no longer felt frightened at all. Despite the vulnerability of her position, strangely, she felt completely in control. Whatever they had in store for her she would repay in double; the vague plan she had been forming in her head was settled, She was going to fuck the woman's husband and her son as well! She knew she could seduce them, even the highly respected vicar of the parish. Then she would rub it into this bitches face ! After that, Sarah suspected, she wouldn't be so keen to keep her in the house and she could return to her beloved father.

Sarah felt sure they wouldn't really harm her in any way; she knew they wouldn't be able to get away with that. Mrs Abbott just wanted to teach her a lesson. Sarah made up her mind that if she was to be punished for being sexy she was going to confound the woman by doing her utmost to enjoy it!

The soreness in her pubic region had receded to a not unpleasant tingling sensation. She liked the way it felt; it was actually quite sexy, it felt like her bottom had after Daddy spanked her, especially when the woman idly tickled her fingers across her bald mound

“Do you think your father would want you now Sarah? Men like women to look like women, not like skinny little girls” Mary taunted.

Sarah detected a hint of jealousy, but still her words hurt. She knew she didn't really look like a child but would her lack of hair repulse Daddy? Or the Vicar and their son? She certainly hoped not. That would spoil all her plans. She had to seduce them to get herself out of this mess.

“Tell me Annabelle, what is the best way to teach young ladies not to be so greedy?” Mary quizzed the young maid.

“If I ever took more than I was allowed you made me have so much I wouldn't want it again Mistress” Annabelle replied, with a knowing smile on her face.

“So if young Sarah was to steal some food from us what could she expect?” said Mary.

“That you would make her eat till she was sick” said Annabelle.

“And if she has a greedy pussy that takes something that doesn't belong to her?” She asked.

“I expect she would have to be fucked so much that she learnt not to!” Said Annabelle.

“Exactly my dear, but since no man would want her I fear we will have to perform the task ourselves, odious as it may be.... Fetch me a candle!” She commanded.

When Annabelle returned to the room a minute later even Mrs Abbott was shocked at the candle she'd brought with her. It was an alter candle, eighteen inches long and two inches wide.

“Annabelle don't be silly, you can't use that, it's much too big; even a real woman would have trouble, there's no way her pathetic little cunt could take that!” Said Mrs Abbott.

Sarah meanwhile remained silent, thinking carefully. She resented the insinuation that she was less than a woman. She felt angry. Looking at the smooth white shaft she knew she could take it as long as they didn't try to make her take too much of it's length. She would show this bitch she was more of a woman than her; she would take the candle and enjoy every second of it! Then she would do the same with the bitches husband and son!

“She's not supposed to enjoy it is she?” Asked Annabelle all innocently.

“You really are a wicked girl Annabelle but if that is your intention I think you will have to make the little slut wet” said Mary “Lick her pussy, let's see if she likes it from a woman!”

Sarah had never really thought about women having sex together before. The thought of having this girl lick her pussy while the woman looked on didn't seem quite right but at the same time she found herself becoming increasingly excited at the prospect 'Not that I've got much choice 'she thought to herself 'I may as well relax and enjoy it, after all that would be the last thing her captors would want, surely?'

Sarah aimed to thwart their plans at every opportunity, to prove that she was indeed all woman, a sexual woman and proud of it.

She moaned as she felt it, the kiss planted on her open wet slit, gentle, and again, almost a nibble, Annabelle using her lips to tease and caress, gently sucking the lips of Sarah's pussy into her mouth then releasing, then sucking, using the softness of her lips to tease Sarah's pussy.

Tied down as she was Sarah found herself respond to the girl, her hips jerking involuntarily, creating a rhythm. Annabelle recognised it, now using her soft lips directly on Sarah's clitoris, a nibbling, sucking motion, repeatedly, as if trying to suck up a pea between her lips. Sarah felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter the more excited she became. It was exquisite; Sarah was sure Annabelle must have done this before, she was just so good at it. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted and when.

Presently, she felt the cold, rounded end of the candle finding the entrance to her pussy and she was more than ready for it. She had thought she would have to imagine it was Daddy doing this to her to get turned on but the girl was so good she knew she couldn't have stopped herself if she'd tried!

Slowly the candle sank inside her as Annabelle, never once interrupting her rhythm, impaled her on the long thick candle. Sarah was so wet and aroused that the candle entered her easily, her soft, elastic vaginal walls yielding to take it deep inside her.

Sarah had never previously imagined that women could make love to each other. She certainly wouldn't have believed how good it could feel, especially when the smooth wax shaft began thrusting in and out of her, fucking her gently, in time with the sucking lips on her clit. She was very close to coming. She tried to imagine Daddy watching this scene, She knew instinctively that he would love it; to see her so excited and horny, to see her pussy stretched around the big thick candle and another woman licking her clit.

And with that thought she came, loudly, crying out, her hips jerking, her pussy clenching on the thrusting candle, intense , repeated spasm's that racked her body with pleasure.

Annabelle knew when to cease her attention to Sarah's clit but continued to fuck her with the candle as Sarah relaxed again after her orgasm, little aftershocks of pleasure still making her twitch involuntarily.

With her eyes closed she felt the candle being thrust ever more vigorously. It was not unpleasant but when she opened her eye's she realised that Mary was covering Annabelles hand with her own, encouraging her to fuck her harder, both of them intent on watching her face, seeing the effect they were having on her.

Sarah closed her eye's again, returning to her fantasy of Daddy watching her getting fucked like this. She imagined him getting his cock out, all big and hard, and wanking as he watched her, covering her with his come when she had an orgasm.

Although Annabelle had stopped licking her pussy she was getting ever closer to orgasm just from the fucking with the candle and her own imagination.

With her eye's closed, concentrating on her fantasy, she could not see what Mary was planning.

To her surprise the candle was abruptly withdrawn, yanked out of her, leaving her pussy gaping open, wide and relaxed. Before she had time to think she felt herself filled again. Mary rammed her whole hand up inside her, repeated, painful thrusts that had Sarah moaning out loud as she tried to force her cunt even wider.

Sarah was shocked at what the woman was doing to her. Mary Abbott was too impatient, too forceful. She was hurting her.

“Take it you greedy little bitch!” She hissed, leering at Sarah “Take my fist inside you.... By the time we've done with you girl you'll never look at another man again!

Sarah had been caught off guard for a moment but she quickly recovered her composure and despite the discomfort of it she was determined to take the woman's fist inside her, determined to take everything she had to give and still want more. She had to prove she was as capable as any woman. She would take her fist, then her husband!

As she was thinking she felt one of Annabelle's hands grasping her titty, toying with her hard nipple, the other sliding down over her belly, coming to rest on the smooth skin of her pubic mound, the fingers gently caressing her clit, around and around in little circles.

Annabelle kissed her full on the mouth, her tongue insinuating itself into her mouth as Sarah concentrated on opening herself for the fist, relaxing, relaxing.....

Sarah was in turmoil, overwhelmed by the sensations, too much, too much, swimming in a sea of pleasure, only briefly aware of the sharp stinging pain in her pussy followed by the bulky fullness as the woman's hand clenched into a fist inside her.

She heard herself moaning, stifled by Annabelle's kissing. She felt the woman's hand moving inside her, Annabelle's fingers on her clit driving her wild with pleasure. Sarah tried to imagine her Daddy watching her being fucked like this, seeing a woman penetrating her with her whole hand while she was tied down and helpless to resist. She knew he'd love it. She imagined him taking over and putting his own fist inside her and making her come so many times ! She knew she couldn't take much more of this; she felt like she'd completely lost control of her body. She was completely at their mercy, overwhelmed with the sensations..... And she came.... The most earth-shattering, soul-searing orgasm she'd ever had, bucking wildly about on the bed as she was fisted through one orgasm straight into the next. Over and over again she was made to come, the pleasure almost excruciating in it's intensity.