All Comments on 'Daddy's Girls Ch. 03 - Daughter Swap'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Why are so many stupid people obsessed with putting numbers they don't understand to bodies in what they type out to submit here?

These twins are 5' 3", and weigh a 'little over' 100 pounds, yet they have the average size chest for a 5' 6" woman who weights 135-140 pounds.

What's the point in give all these measurements for mal-shaped bodies anyway? If you need to use number for everything, you have no language skills. Give up.

Baby__AngelBaby__Angelover 1 year ago

So, in response to the very first comment:

I'm fairly close to the same size as the twins (5'0, 98lbs), and my cup size is 34B like theirs. But I know plenty of women who are around 5'6" and weigh between 120 and 150lbs, and some have boobs that are bigger than mine and some have boobs that are smaller than mine.

The characters in this story only have "mal-shaped bodies" because that's your personal distorted male view of the female body.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

Incest is the most popular category of Lit story. It may reflect some deeply felt need for human intimacy but I don't know. l suspect the reasons are complex and varied and probably not well understood. But what better place to air them out than here on Lit? I suspect we haven't seen the last of the enticing Lesli.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 1 year ago

If you concentrate on the math I think you are paying enough attention to the story.

This is just a fun fantasy story; a light and sexy read.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I hope we get to see more of lesli *and* the twins soon...

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Oh, and perhaps you can do something to get this one to be in the series with the previous two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...