Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers

"Baby girl," my Daddy grunted, "baby slut" and now he was trying to hold back and I gasped and arched my back and squeezed him as hard as I could coz I didn't want him holding back. I wanted him to give it all to me and I wanted him to shoot it all inside me and pump everything he had into my cunt and his face looked down into mine, we looked into each other's eyes, his breath panted across my face, his body rode mine, possessed mine and I loved my Daddy so much and I wanted to give him everything he wanted.

"Daddy... finish in me, Daddy," I moaned and I was so close, so wonderfully close.

"Fucking tight little chink fuck," my Daddy groaned. "Fuck me, baby slut... fuck me... fucking take it."

"Do it," I sobbed, feet kicking any which way coz I was totally losing control and it was my Daddy that was in charge, taking me, ram-rodding his big hard cock into me. "Do it, Daddy... do it to me."

"Uuuughhhhhhh," my Daddy groaned. "Uuuggghhhhh... ughhhhhh... uhhhhunnhhhhh." My Daddy did it, he shot his load. With every groan, his cock throbbed deep inside me, spurting jetting loads of my Daddy's thick white cum deep inside my tight little chink slut cunt and I took it the way a chink slut takes her Daddy's cum when he gives it to her.

My hands clutched at my Daddy's hands where he pinned them to my pink Hello Kitty sheets above my head. My head arched back. My back arched, pushing my big firm perky chink slut boobs hard against my Daddy's chest. I drew my knees back, all the way back to clutch at my Daddy's ribs coz I knew Daddy wanted his little chink slut wide open to his cock when he shot his load in me. I knew my Daddy wanted to bury his cock to the balls in my tight little chink slut cunt when he came and I did my best to help my Daddy get everything he wanted from me.

My sex squeezed my Daddy's cock as he came, squeezed as his big fat white cock throbbed and pulsed and spurted his cum deep inside me, filling me with his thick hot semen, those hot jets exploding into me, flooding my tight little chink slut cunt and it really did flood me coz his big fat hard white cock was so big in me, stretching my cunt, plugging me completely so there was nowhere for his cum to go when he shot his load except high inside me and I just lay beneath him, wide open for his cock and I took it all as he pumped himself into me.

"Do it for me, Phoebe," Daddy grunted, spurting into me. "Do it for me, you hot little baby chink slut."

"Daddy," I wailed. "I love you, Daddy," and I did it. I loved my Daddy so much and I climaxed for my Daddy as his cock throbbed inside me. I climaxed the way a hot little chink slut should always climax for her Daddy after he's fucked her good and hard and he's shooting his load in her hot tight little chink slut cunt. Coz only a hot little slut would let her Daddy fuck her and enjoy it so good, and Mom was Chinese and that made me a slant-eyed chink and I knew all that coz my Daddy had explained that to me so well.

"Daddy..." I sobbed, "I love you Daddy," and I squirmed and I bucked like an eager little baby chink slut on my Daddy's big fat rigid white cock and my tight slutty little chink cunt danced and spasmed on him the way a tight little chink slut's cunt does when she climaxes so good on her Daddy's big fat cock and I just squealed my head off as that golden washing tide of pleasure filled me the way my cunt was filled with my Daddy's hot creamy semen and it just went on and on and on as my Daddy rode me hard, rode me down onto my pink Hello Kitty sheets and Daddy grunted, I squealed, my bed groaned and then we just kind of all collapsed together.

"Fuck, Phoebe," my Daddy gasped in my ear, and we were both slick with sweat and my Hello Kitty sheets were going to need a wash after this one except I didn't think I was going to wash them so much as bury my face in them and just breath in coz I wanted to inhale my Daddy's scent and that sex smell forever. "Oh fuck, that was good, Phoebe."

"Was I hot for you, Daddy?" I gasped, coz I was still breathing hard myself. "Am I a good little chink fucktoy, Daddy?"

"Fuck, Phoebe," my Daddy kissed my little snub nose, and he was smiling. "If you weren't my daughter, I'd marry you."

I kind of giggled breathlessly. "If you weren't my Daddy, I'd marry you and have your babies, Daddy, coz I just love you so much." I smiled at the look on his face when I squeezed him with my sex, milking him kind of slushily coz there was all that gooey baby-making stuff inside me and his cock wasn't quite so big and hard anymore and I could feel it oozing out.

"You're a little devil, Phoebe," my Daddy smiled. "A hot little devil, you'd tempt a Saint."

"I'm your hot slutty little chink fucktoy, Daddy," I purred, just shuddering beneath him coz it was so good with him on me and still big and hard inside me and I just felt so completely fucked and he must've shot a huge load of his cum into me and I really liked thinking about that coz I just knew that was what my Daddy loved doing to me.

"I'm a hot little chink slut just for you to fuck, Daddy," I smiled, and I wanted him to just stay there, on me, inside me.

"You are, Phoebe," my Daddy kissed me. "You're your Daddy's hot little baby chink slut and I love fucking you," and then he kissed me again, long and gentle, brushing my wet hair back from my sweaty forehead, just looking down at me as I smiled up at him and I just knew I'd been so lucky, coz how many girls have a Daddy that loves them the way my Daddy loved me, and I knew I was just the luckiest little chink slut in the world.

"Daddy," I said, quite a long time later and he was still on me and in me which was really nice but he was a lot smaller and that wet spot under me was getting bigger and bigger and I was smiling at my bedroom ceiling, my hands stroking my Daddy's back and just enjoying being where I was, which was under my Daddy with his cock still inside me and where better for a hot little chink slut to be if she wanted to be her Daddy's little fucktoy? "When I come to stay for Christmas, I'm going to be really looking forward to some Christmas Stuffing."

My Daddy lifted his head, looked down at me; smiled. "Suck my cock hard, you dirty slant-eyed little chink slut, and I'll stuff your little chink whore's cunt again right now," my Daddy growled and that was the sort of instruction I looked forward to hearing from my Daddy.

"Okay," I gasped, and I did and his cock was so messy and so was I by the time he was hard coz he wiped his cock all over my face and he kept calling me a hot little chink slut and a slant-eyed little bitch and a cook-sucking little slant-eyed chink whore and I loved it and then he did what he'd promised to do and he stuffed his big hard cock into my sloppy cum-filled little chink slut cunt and I just loved my Daddy stuffing me when I was such a messy dirty little slant-eyed whore and I told him that again and again while he did it until he was all done.

"I'm so messy," I whispered, sitting cross-legged beside my Daddy on my pink Hello Kitty sheets watching my Daddy's cum oozing out of my sex and my Daddy was lying there next to me smiling and watching.

"Want me to clean you up, Phoebe?" my Daddy asked, smiling, and it was that your my little chink fucktoy smile that I recognized so well now and when I saw that smile my heart just beat way faster and my nipples started to swell and ache.

"If you want to, Daddy," I said, very meekly, just watching that wet patch on my Hello Kitty sheets where they were doing their best to soak up my Daddy's cum and not succeeding. I even reached down with both hands and spread myself open with my fingers so my Daddy could see how much of his cum was oozing out of me and he watched. We watched together.

"Such a messy girl," my Daddy said, reaching out with one finger and sliding his fingertip over me where I held myself open, scooping up a fingertip load of his cum.

"Ohhhh," I shivered, opening my mouth for his finger.

Tasting him, swallowing, licking and sucking his finger clean.

"Ohhhh." Coz he did it again, and then he did it with two fingers and gave me a big mouthful and I loved tasting my Daddy's cum. That salty astringent thickness, slightly gooey and chewy but liquid and when I swallowed, I could feel it going all the way down to my tummy.

"Messy girl," my Daddy said again.

"Ooohhhhh," I moaned, watching. Shuddering. "Ooooohhhhh... oh Daddy... Daddy." Coz my Daddy had just slid two fingers into me and I was watching as my little entrance stretched wide open for him and he had two fingers all the way inside me massaging my channel walls and I was so full of his cum we could both hear those wet noises.

"Oh god... Daddy... Daddy," I moaned when his fingers eased out of me and they were all wet and gooey with his cum and it trailed from me in long ropes as his fingers sucked out.

"Messy," he said. "Messy little slut," and he said that to me so affectionately as he wiped his fingers over my face while I tried to capture them with my mouth and then he let me and I sucked and licked his fingers so clean and then he did it again, his fingers pushing into me and his cum oozed out all over his hand.

"It's so big," I breathed, looking down at my clitoris, swollen and protruding so that you could see it and my Daddy looked with me and then he brushed it, very gently, with this thumb.

"Oooooooh." I squealed, shuddering uncontrollably coz that single touch almost had me climaxing.

"You really are a hot little slant-eyed chink baby-whore," my Daddy said, jamming those two fingers all the way into my and strumming my clitoris like I was a banjo and his other arm eased me down onto my back so her could look down at me and he played me like a banjo but I didn't exactly sing for him.

I moaned and I sobbed and I spread my legs wide and I cried out and my back arched and I stared up at my Daddy and I begged my Daddy not to stop and he didn't, not until I'd sobbed and moaned my way through that climax and then I whispered to my Daddy what I'd really wanted to tell him but I hadn't been able to while he was doing that to me.

"I love you, Daddy." I held my Daddy's big calloused hands in mine and I raised it to my lips and I kissed my Daddy's fingers that'd been inside me and sucked and licked them clean one by one and I smiled at my Daddy.

"I love you, Phoebe. Come here, honey."

"Yes, Daddy." I did, turning from my back and into my Daddy's arms, nestling against him, warm and secure and loved. Loved the way I knew a girl like me should be loved by her Daddy and one of my Daddy's arms was around me, his large strong hand gentle around my shoulders and I took his other hand in mine and I kissed my Daddy's nose and I smiled at my Daddy and I placed that large strong calloused hand right where I wanted it, back between my thighs, cupping my sex, my small delicate hand resting on his, letting my Daddy know his hand was exactly where I wanted it to be.

"Do you think you can fuck me again before you go, Daddy?" I asked, not smiling, lifting myself a little so he could kiss and suck and lick one of my boobs the way I already knew he liked to.

"I'd rather make love to you this time, Phoebe," my Daddy said, right before he sucked on my nipple as I offered it to him and I could see him swelling, engorging, hardening and I smiled coz I knew soon I'd be getting what I wanted. I'd be giving my Daddy what he wanted, what he needed, and it'd be what I wanted to, coz I knew that really, I wasn't just my Daddy's little slant-eyed fucktoy.

That was just play.

I loved it when my Daddy called me all those names while he fucked me, but we both knew my Daddy loved me and we both knew I loved my Daddy and that when he said those things and when I said those things we were playing and playing was really exciting but sometimes my Daddy just needed to love me and sometimes I needed to just love my Daddy and when we looked at each other we both smiled coz my Daddy would have to leave soon and we both knew that sometimes was now and this wasn't playtime.

This was love time.

"I'd like that, Daddy," I said, smiling as I watched him licking my boobs, his tongue coating them with his saliva, his hand gentle caressing the boob he wasn't kissing and I knew that soon those gentle hands would be less gentle, more demanding, tender but taking, controlling, giving me what I needed, taking what my Daddy wanted, making love to me. I wanted my Daddy to do that, I wanted my Daddy to make love to me, I wanted his hands on me, I wanted my Daddy's love.

And his cock. I wanted my Daddy's cock too and I knew my Daddy wanted to give it to me.

* * *

"So how was your Halloween Cruise, Phoebe?" Stella asked when she came back to our apartment that evening 'n I was sitting with my feet up on the couch, kind of deliciously sore and loving it.

"Way better than I thought it would be," I said, smiling happily. "Best Halloween ever."

My phone rang. I looked. Daddy? Of course I answered right away.

"Hi, Dad," I said, smiling even more happily.

"Called to tell you I just got home, Phoebe, and I'm already looking forward to that Christmas Stuffing," my Dad said, rather lasciviously, I thought.

"Thanks, Dad," I said, giggling. "So am I... and Dad, thanks, that was the best Halloween I've ever had and I love you. You're the best Dad ever."

"Me too, honey," my Dad said, and I just knew he was smiling too. "Love you, Phoebe. Uncle Brian says to tell you he's looking forward to seeing you at Christmas as well."

"Jesus," Stella said, after I'd disconnected. Eventually. Coz Daddy had enjoyed telling me a few other things as well and I'd enjoyed listening coz he had mentioned a few details about the stuffing he was planning. "He your Dad or your boyfriend? Must've been some Halloween cruise he took you on."

Me, I just smiled coz yeah, good question and I didn't think I could wait until Christmas for that stuffing from my Daddy and from Uncle Brian. Thank god Thanksgiving was coming up soon, coz I was going to call my Dad back later and tell him I was coming over to his house for Thanksgiving, not going to my Mom's and I just knew who the little butterball that needed to be stuffed was gonna be when my Daddy got his hands on her slutty little chink ass and I better use some of that allowance to go shopping coz my little chink ass needed something really pretty to wear for my Daddy and Uncle Brian.

"World to Phoebe?" Stella said, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, it was some Halloween Cruise," I told her, snapping out of that reverie and that smile just wouldn't go away coz all I could think of was that I couldn't wait to feel those hands on me again. All over me.

My Daddy's hands.

* * * The End * * *

Okay, hope you enjoyed suitably (this IS Literotica, I know why you're here, she says, wriggling excitedly as she writes. And giggling. Don't forget the giggles). Now, this was written for the 2018 Literotica Halloween Competition and competition mean votes are needed. So see those stars down there. Please vote, dear reader, coz those votes make your author a happy girl, and a happy girl is going to write you more hot little stories. If you feed her with votes and comments. Such are my only rewards for writing for you, simple and Spartan as they may be. Just one little tap on your mouse or your display, she says, panting with rising excitement, following your eyes, watching your mouse hand greedily, watching your finger. You got your thrills, she says. Now it's my turn and I want you to do it. Go on... yes ... oh please, pleeeeease do it ... One tap, go on, five stars do it do it do it for me tap it tap it tap it please please please ... ohh yes... yes.... yes yes yes ohhhhhh god yes that's so good... thank you... oh thank you... thank you, she sighs. That was wonderful... says Chloe (breathing hard and smiling happily). That was so good for me... ooohhhhhh so good. And I hope it was good for you too.

* * * Vote Now Now Now Yes Yes Oh God Yesssssss * * *

* * * Oh God That Was So Good... Thank You* * *

(But seriously, thank you for reading)

(and I really hope you laughed)

(I thought it was funny)

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers