Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both of us, Phoebe," my Daddy breathed. "Like before. Me in your hot little cunt and Brian up your ass."

"You want that, don't you, Daddy," I moaned, and it was so hard to talk when all I wanted to do was sob and moan and rest my head on my Daddy's chest and cling to him and have him hold me tight while Uncle Brian kept fucking me. "You really want that?"

"Yeah, Phoebe," my Daddy almost growled, and I knew he wanted that. "I really want that. Think you can handle it?"

Oh Jesus, could I? I had. They'd done me like that before and I'd handled it and it'd been right on the edge, I knew that, but I'd handled it. I'd enjoyed it even.

"Uh," I hesitated.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." My eyes flew wide, coz a second thumb had just speared through my sphincter muscles, pushing inwards to join the first and he must've used some lubricant coz that forced penetration was slippery, easing me open and both Uncle Brian's thumbs were touching me inside there while his cock continued to work in and out of my sex.

"Nnnnaaaaauuhhhh." My head bowed, my forehead resting on my Daddy's face and I was shuddering as I knelt there and my Daddy's hand massaged my tummy, kneading me, digging into to me as Uncle Brian made my boobs bounce and his thumbs fucked my ass, scissoring apart inside my anal passage, preparing me for his cock, coz I knew Uncle Brian liked fucking my ass and his cock was way bigger than two thumbs.

"You like that, don't you, Phoebe?" Uncle Brian grunted, and he gave me some more that I liked.

"Uh," I groaned. "Yes... uh... I do... I do."

"You like this to, don't you?" my Daddy smiled and his fingers slid down and he found my clitoris and he did something magical with his fingertips and I just looked at him and tried to breath coz oh Jesus what was he doing what was he doing oh my god he was he was I was oh Jesus his calloused fingertip rasped over the swollen bud of my clitoris...

"Ohhhhhh.... oh God... oohhhhhhhh... ohhhohhhohhhhohhhhh," and my Daddy's rasping fingertip brought that need inside me to a sudden peak and sent me crashing and spiraling over the edge, stealing my breath from me, tightening me everywhere and my swollen clitoris pulsed, my sex clenched around Uncle Brian's cockshaft and that ecstatic wave washed through me in a great surging tide that filled me uncontrollably in a wild maelstrom of pure ecstasy that suspended me in pure mindless sensation.

"Now," Uncle Brian grunted, easing out of me and my Daddy found me and thrust into me from beneath, taking me and filling me and pulling me down on him as my sex danced on his shaft, accepting him inside, clasping him with slippery tightness, squeezing down on him, clinging to him as that paroxysm of pleasure pulsed hotly through my body and my Daddy's cock was inside me and I looked down at my Daddy and I just squealed and squealed as my Daddy's hips flexed and his cock fucked me and I climaxed again, right away.

"Now, Brian," my Daddy groaned as my sex spasmed on his cockshaft, and Uncle Brian's cock slid across my butt cheeks, pressed against my anal entrance as his hands renewed their grip on my hips and knowing what was coming, lying on my Daddy, I shuddered with anticipation.

"Open up for me, Phoebe," Uncle Brian breathed. "Open up that tight little ass for me, china-girl."

"Nnnnnhhhhhh," I whined, shuddering on my Daddy as Uncle Brian pushed lube through my sphincter with one finger, working it into me, and his finger probed, circled, working lube into my butt as Daddy's cock worked gently in my sex.

"Oh yeah, rub my cock, man," Daddy growled and behind me, Uncle Brian chuckled and pushed his finger fully into my ass and I could feel them both inside me and his finger in me there was stealing my breath away as I looked down at my Daddy and my Daddy's hands held me in place.

"Daddy?" I moaned, taking my Daddy's cock and I was so wet for him as he moved in me and behind me Uncle Brian's finger eased out and my Daddy's breathing was hot and fast and my breathe came in little pants coz I knew what was coming next.

"Oh yeah, Phoebe," Uncle Brian groaned. "I want inside your hot slutty little ass, girl. I want to hear you when I stretch your ass with my cock, china-girl. Is that what you want, Phoebe?"

"Is that what you want, Phoebe?" my Daddy repeated, his hands running down my back as Uncle Brian's hands gripped my hips and his thumbs pushed into me, opening me for his cock. "Both of us?"

"Don't stop," I sobbed. "Whatever you want, Daddy. Just do it."

Uncle Brian's thumbs pressed into that tight ring of muscle, stretched me, opened me, pushed through, pushed inside me. Pushed further inside me. Both his thumbs.

"Hurry Brian," my Daddy growled. "She's ready for you and this is fucking killing me here," and my Daddy's cock speared into me, sending a wave of thick sensual intensity washing through me.

"Fuck," Uncle Brian groaned, his cockhead replacing his thumbs, pushing and I felt myself open slowly to that relentless pressure.

"Nnnuhhh... uuhhh... uh... huuuhhhhhh." Felt myself flaring open to his thick cockhead, parting for him, accepting him and flaring around that cockhead, gripping him tightly, sealing around his shaft as his cockhead entered me and I sucked him deeper.

"Oh yeah, you are a slutty little china-girl," Uncle Brian growled, and his hips rocked, he pushed, pushed inwards, thrust his cock up deeper into my ass, sliding himself into me smoothly, slowly, slickly, thickly. All the way and he was pressed up against me, buried in me. Two cocks inside me, separated only by those thin internal membranes and sandwiched between my Daddy and Uncle Brian, I shuddered, groaned and Uncle Brian's cock was buried to the hilt in my rear channel.

"You're fucked now, Phoebe," my Daddy growled, deep in his throat, his hands kneading my butt as Uncle Brian's cock impaled my ass.

"Totally fucked," Uncle Brian grunted, his weight so heavy on me, crushing me, his breath hot against the back of my head.

"Uhhh," I groaned, clutching at my Daddy's shoulders, knowing they were both so right. I was fucked. I was so totally fucked and Uncle Brian was fucking my ass now, moving in me, his cockshaft sawing in and out where my muscles gripped him so tightly and I mewled for him. I mewled for my Daddy and for Uncle Brian as Uncle Brian's slickly lubricated cock possessed my ass with long slow thrusts, easing in and out and there was no control, there was nothing except my Daddy's body under mine, my Daddy's cock inside me, Uncle Brian on me, his cock fucking my ass and my own helpless little mewls as he took me while my Daddy's cock held me in place.

"Daddy," I moaned, my nails digging into his skin, shivering now, panting, sobbing, my skin slick with sweat, my face beaded with sweat and my Daddy's hips flexed under me, lifting me, pushing me up and back onto Uncle Brian's cock and they were both moving inside me.

"Daddy." Two cocks moving inside me and I was trembling between them, suspended in growing heat, stretched and on that fine edge between pleasure and pain and they were taking me there, taking me higher as my Daddy's cock eased out and Uncle Brian's eased in and out and I bucked between them in helpless surrender.

"Call me those names, Daddy," I choked out desperately, my insides twisting. That look on my Daddy's face, he knew exactly what I was asking and he smiled as his cock slid up inside my sex just as Uncle Brian's eased back and they had that timing synchronized.

"Take my cock, Phoebe, you hot little slant-eyed slut," my Daddy growled, and my Daddy's hands gripped my hips as he eased outwards and Uncle Brian thrust inwards.

"Fuck, Phil. Your little chink slut whore daughter's ass is so fucking tight," Uncle Brian groaned in my ear, one of his hands wrapping my pony tail around his fist and pulling my head back as he hilted himself in my ass.

"My little chink slut daughter's tight little cunt is so fucking wet and slippery on my cock," Daddy groaned and I was. So tight, so wetly excited, so hot and slippery. "Aren't you, slut?"

"Nnnuuhhhh." So tight and stretching for Uncle Brian's cock in my ass and both of them were fucking me steadily, alternate strokes in and out and every movement sent flashes and ripples rushing through me.

"Daddy," I moaned. "Daddy," coz I could tell he was so close and his cock was even bigger and so hard. Steely hard. "Am I good for you, Daddy?"

"I've got to, Phoebe... I can't hold it." My Daddy's voice groaned, my Daddy's hands held me. My Daddy's cock pushed upwards into me and it throbbed and pulsed in my sex, wet heat exploding inside me in heated liquid pulses as my Daddy pumped his semen into me, filling my sex, spurting into me and my Daddy was cumming inside me.

"Do it, Daddy," I gasped as those two cocks moved inside me and I was theirs, I was possessed, held on that fine edge between pleasure and pain as their cocks moved, as they rode me, used me and I was vibrating like a high tension power line, wanting more, needing more, needing both of them to take me over that crest in that crashing wave of rapturous pleasure that was building within me.

"Oh Jesus, yes... yes... fuck yes... take it, Phoebe," Uncle Brian's voice groaned, his cock throbbing in my rear passage. More hot liquid pulses, hot jets of spurting semen deep in my ass and that second spurting eruption was everything I needed to take me to where I wanted to be all over again.

Two almost simultaneous explosive male releases within my body and it was as if both of them combined into one massive male culmination taking place inside me and I was sandwiched between them as their release fed the excitement and desire and sweet agony of pleasure-pain I was experiencing, sweeping me up and away in my own maelstrom of pleasure as they pumped me full of their cum.

"Oh fuck, Phoebe," my Daddy growled, his hips pushing, thrusting his cock deep in me. "Take it... take it all."

"Uhhhhh... hhhuhhhh." My Daddy's cum. Uncle Brian's cum. Both of them exploding inside me, filling me with their semen, those two throbbing cocks steely rigidity within me, separated only by those thin internal membranes and I was face down on my Daddy, his cock impaling my sex as he pumped his semen into me in heated bursts and my Daddy's hands held me firmly in place as I juddered and bucked on him, my hands clutching at his biceps, my face buried against his shoulder, and his muscles muffled my groans. Behind me, half on me, buried deeply in my ass, Uncle Brian's cock throbbing as he emptied his balls into me and he was so hard and deep in my ass.

Both of them hard and deep. Both of them spurting into me. Cumming in me. My Daddy and Uncle Brian.

"Ohhhh... ohhhh... Daddy... Daddy." Doubly impaled and as they satisfied themselves inside me, my own culmination swept me away. Ecstasy washed through me, a breaking wave flooding my body, sweeping me up with an intensity that dwarfed my earlier climaxes, a wave of heated pleasure and sensation that held me mindlessly enthralled and there was nothing beyond what I was experiencing as that orgasmic climax washed through me, nothing beyond that golden wave that filled me from my head to my toes as my Daddy and my Uncle Brian came inside me, pumping me full of their semen in burst after burst as I shuddered between them.

* * *

"Do you think you can do it again?" I asked, much later, when I could talk again, and I was lying on my back between them on the bed and I really did feel rather like a little chink slut. Who but a hot little chink slut would lose her virginity to her Daddy and her Uncle? And not just her virginity. Who else would surrender up her tight little chink slut ass to be fucked as well? Two times running.

And then want more.

"Yeah," my Daddy said. "I sure can, and this time Brian's outa luck coz I'm gonna shoot my load up that slutty little chink ass of yours, Phoebe."

"Okay," I said, totally excited about that coz I liked the thought of my Daddy's cock shooting his load in my ass coz that was just such a slutty thing to do and Uncle Brian had been so greedy and shot his load there twice already. "Can Uncle Brian fuck me as well, Daddy? I like it when you take turns with me."

"You really are a little slut aren't you, Phoebe?" my Daddy said, rolling over to look down at me.

Of course when he did that his sticky wet cock slapped onto my thigh and I smiled, coz in a little while, when I got my breath back, I'd roll over myself and polish my Daddy's knob for him and make sure he was hard enough to fuck me and I was really looking forward to that.

I looked at my Daddy and I smiled and I rolled over and I gave him one of my boobs to kiss and I stroked his hair while he sucked on my nipple and I kind of shivered now coz I knew what my Daddy would soon be doing to me. Him and Uncle Brian coz Uncle Brian's hand was playing with my butt.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, very softly, smiling down at my Daddy's head. "I'm a little slut now. For you, Daddy. Why don't you both go take a shower and come back and do me again."

"You want a shower too, Phoebe?"

I smiled. "After you guys do me again. Right now, I don't want to move. I just want to lie here and wait for you 'n I want you to come back and fuck me while I'm all messy and dirty and slutty for you, Daddy."

They did and I was and my Daddy did shoot his load up my slutty little chink ass and after that my Daddy took me to the bathroom and washed me and carried me back to bed and tucked me in and I went to sleep in my Daddy's arms the way I used to when I was a little girl.

Except back then I didn't go to sleep smiling and holding my Daddy's cock in one hand and with my Daddy's hand resting between my thighs.

* * *

"Mmmmm," I smiled, waking up, sunlight streaming in through the windows and I was secure in my Daddy's arms. One of my boobs was secure in my Daddy's hand.

Very secure.

So was my nipple and my Daddy was playing with it and that was sending little ripples through me. Lovely little ripples. The sort of sensations a girl should feel when her boyfriend does things to her. Not when it's her Daddy and I knew exactly what I'd done with my Daddy and Uncle Brian last night and this sort of supernova black hole thing exploded inside me and I could barely breathe.

"Oh," I more or less squeaked.

"You're awake, Phoebe?" my Daddy said, and he did sound a little worried. Guess you might be when you just spent half the night fucking your daughter. Even if she did turn around and encourage you to do it more than a couple more times and he'd done me so good. Him and Uncle Brian.

They'd both done me so good and my mind kind of went blank coz something hard was pressing against my butt and I knew exactly what it was. My Daddy's cock, and it was big and it was hard and I knew what that meant my Daddy would want to do soon and my Daddy rolled my nipple between his thumb and a finger and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from squealing.

Daddy? Uncle Brian? Last night?

That supernova inside me turned to molten heat that pulsed wetly where they'd been last night. Daddy? Uncle Brian? I wasn't a virgin. Not anymore. Not anywhere. I'd lost it. Done it. My Daddy and Uncle Brian, they'd fucked me. Fucked me so good and I was so wet and I was naked and I was in bed with them both and my Daddy wanted me again. Was I going to? I mean, I already had and my heart pounded and I was so confused for a moment and then I just thought why not. I loved my Daddy. I'd loved last night.

My Daddy and Uncle Brian, they'd already done it. Doing it again wouldn't change anything and I loved my Daddy and I loved how my Daddy and Uncle Brian had made me feel. No-one would know, and that delicious combination of shame and excitement rose and I made up my mind. Okay, why not. No-one else would ever know.

"Mmmmm," I said, kind of nestling back against that big hard cock that was pressing against my butt. Maybe my Dad sounded worried but his cock wasn't worried at all and Uncle Brian was facing me, smiling and when I reached out and down with one hand, my Uncle Brian was real hard too and when I clasped him and stroked him slowly, his smile kind of grew and my heartbeat just accelerated.

"Good morning, Uncle Brian," I said, a little breathlessly. "Good morning, Daddy. You both seem really happy this morning."

I let go of Uncle Brian and reached down, between my legs and there was something big and hard there too. Something that'd been pressing against my butt just a few seconds ago and I was already so wet.

"It's hard," I said, kind of focusing as I pushed his cockhead against my slit and then Daddy flexed his hips and my eyes opened wide as his cockhead pushed through my entrance and popped into me and I just kind of lay there wide-eyed and gasping with my fingertips resting on his shaft where he entered me coz I'd sort of half-forgotten just how big he felt and now I remembered and he was stretching me around him and inside me.

"You think we should give Phoebe a good morning fuck?" my Daddy said to Uncle Brian. He did give my boob a good squeeze at the same time so I kind of squeaked and bucked and when I did that half his cock slid into me and oh my god my eyes just opened so wide and now my mouth was wide open as well coz I knew exactly which sort of a good morning fuck my Daddy was talking about and yes I knew I'd like that very much.

"I think Phoebe would like that," Uncle Brian said, and one of his hands found the boob that my Daddy wasn't taking care of and Uncle Brian did what a good Uncle should do and took care of it. "Wouldn't she?" He moved closer to me, smiling as my Daddy's cock eased out and then pushed in a little more deeply and I was so wet and slippery for my Daddy's cock and I was stretching inside for him too.

"Phoebe would like that a lot," I gasped, trying to slide myself down onto my Daddy's big fat cock coz I wanted more of it. More? I wanted all of it.

"Daddy," I moaned, trying to wriggle on him and my eyes just went round coz I loved those sensations as his cock slid against my channel walls, sliding inside me. Stretching me and going deep. "Oh Jesus, Daddy... Daddy."

"So you definitely want that good morning fuck, huh, Phoebe?" my Daddy grunted, and he gave me what I wanted. He gave me all of his big fat cock. He buried himself to the balls inside me in one long slide

"Nnnuaaauuuhhh." Oh Jesus, so deep inside me and so thick and hard and I just kind of lay there with my back to my Daddy looking wide-eyed at Uncle Brian.

Uncle Brian smiled. "Your little slut's enjoying herself, Phil," he said. "Me, I've gotta see this." He threw the duvet back, uncovering all three of us just as Daddy eased back and fed my slutty-wet little cunt his big fat cock again.

"Ohhhhh," I gasped, and my boobs bounced coz they'd both let go and Daddy gave me his cock hard, his pelvis slapped up against my butt and my boobs did what boobs do when your Daddy drives his cock into your cunt. Hard. They did it the next time, and the next and the next, and I knew my Daddy was having a really good time.

"Uuuhhh... ohhhhh.... uhhhhhh... ohhhh." So was I.

"Open that pretty little mouth of yours, Phoebe."

So I kind of did and "mmmuuummphhhh." My mouth got filled and I got real busy with my Daddy fucking me and trying to blow Uncle Brian while he played with my boobs and it was so hard to focus and his cock kept sliding out my mouth and when it did it bounced all over my face but I managed to get it into my mouth again and do my best to polish his knob but then Daddy started fucking me so hard I couldn't keep it there.

"Swap," Uncle Brian said and then his hands were rolling me onto my back and Uncle Brian was moving over me and he was looking down at me and he wasn't smiling. He was breathing hard and his cock bounced off my tummy and he was so hard. "Spread, Phoebe."

1...7891011...13