All Comments on 'Daddy's Hypnosis Help Pt. 02'

by NaughtyVisions

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so wrong and so right

I can't wait for the next installment. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I wish I could find a daddy like this.. Don't be too long with the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was perfect until...

I do not understand what the appeal about getting pregnant with a child who will have psychological problems, physiological problems, or both. There is a 50/50 chance of mortality, a higher chance for serious birth defects, an almost all of them will be born with some form of a physical or mental disorder. Please can someone explain to me what is sexy or exciting about the likely death or illness of an innocent baby?

I am not simply speaking from a place of fantasy or fiction as I have a cousin born from incest. The physical and psychological problems which were discovered early were able to prevent death from being inevitable before reaching adulthood. Some of the mental problems were not known about until they presented in their twenties. It was very awful to witness the struggle, so I hate to imagine what it was like to experience as my cousin did

You are a gifted writer and I would love to read any story you write, but I hope the innovent babies can be kept out of the stories. I imagine there is a far greater number of us who do not enjoy pregnancy to be introduced into erotic stories than who do. I hope the individuals who request a pregnancy in all stories seek mental evaluations and discuss this with a reputable mental health professional. Children and babies should never appear in an erotic story, and this includes a pregnancy which happened from incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot

I enjoyed this. I hope there will be more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Janey needs to have her daddy's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn

Ugh, i'm super wet right now, I want to be fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rock Hard

The more I read the more I want to be the daddy and hypnotize daughter this story is making my cock thick HARD and super throbbing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I feel bad for the anon below that had the cousin related birth defects, but the •reality• is that first generation births from incest have a very low rate of birth defects, in fact not much higher than that of a normal couple. The gene pool is so diverse and mixed now as compared to thousands of years ago that the risk is much, much lower. Incest is hardly uncommon across the world and it's common knowledge, for those that research it, that the risk only gets higher if inbreeding continues.

That set aside, this is pure fiction and fantasy. You act like we're going to read the story and run out and start fucking our sisters and brothers, moms and dads! Lol.

The REAL issue here is that you intentionally came to the incest section to read some stories and now having done that, probably mastrubating while you read too, you either feel guilty or are worried that someone will find out that you were reading this stuff so feel the need to comment and chastise the author in an effort to 'cover your ass' by saying you were trying to reform these sinners!! Lol

Oh well. Guess what? I'm reading this stuff and not hiding it or worried about it! I'm laying in bed, right next to my wife, who isn't even remotely related to me (gasp!) And enjoying a little naughty reading entertainment. She doesn't care either. I don't have daughters either, lol.

So grow out of whatever shell you've locked yourself in and grow up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

There is something about the language you use that I LOVE...i mean, obviously I don't want to fuck my real dad..but the feelings of, well, having a man want you so much he will take you even if it's wrong, that he wants you to be all his...those are the feelings and emotions that draw me into this stuff. You do it very well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it's not real. but the description of the daughter as becoming a slave willingness with love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyVisions@NaughtyVisions
I don't agree with taboo in real life, but in fantasy, I can't stop enjoying it. Visions come to me, torturing me, and I have to write them down. The characters know how dirty it is, but they just can't stop. <33333 God, I love that! Thank you everyone for your suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES