All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl'

by yankeesfan27

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is she even his?

The whole family should get their blood checked out if the mom is such a promiscuous woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"shooted probably the biggest load"

"probably the biggest load" of crap I've read for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
daddys girl.the wife was killed in a car accident.

my good wife was killed in a car accident.me and our daughter took some time to get over it.we have no other realitives.just me&daughter.she is nineteen. she changed&was looking at me really hot with lust looks.she never looked at me like that before.i was in bed reading&my daughter came in.she had a robe on.she let it fall off.she had a wild look.she said mom is gone&you are all I have got now.no one can have you.i will take care of you.she got in bed with me her body was hot as hell.she was cumming&squirting at me.she was yelling&moaning&groaning.she rammed her cunt on my face.she was cumming all over my face yelling I love you.we had wild sex that night.she wont let me out of her sight.she said you are all I have you are my man.she brought her girl friend by&wanted to show me bi sex.they went wild I never knew women could get so hot.the bed was soaking wet.me&daughter are real close&she and her friends keep me happy there is never a dull moment.

yankeesfan27yankeesfan27over 7 years agoAuthor
Yes she is mine

Trust me I know that she's mine. She has my hair, my face, and my wife's beautiful brown eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooo Ooo Ooo

Time to get rid of the wife and take his daughter away from her boy(?)friend....

Ooo

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Hot story!

Would love to read more chapters. Fucking daughters is such a turn on - getting them pregnant is an even bigger turn on. Do her! with twins!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous