Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My lover?" He finishes the question. "I don't really think it's that we need to ask. You'll always be my daughter, regardless, it's just that the entire dynamic of our relationship has shifted."

I nod.

"Are you sad about that, dad?"

"... I don't know."

"Do you want to... do things, with me, again?"

Dad sighs heavily. "You have no idea... You look amazing in my t-shirt. It's taking all my self-control not to bend you over my bed."

I look at him, gobsmacked!

"What?"

He nods, guiltily.

I lean in to him and kiss him. He hesitates for a second.

"Please, daddy?" I whisper.

He shakes his head slightly, then kisses me back.

"What am I doing?" He asks himself.

"Loving your daughter." I reply.

We make out on the floor for ages, my father holding me in his arms.

"Are you sore?" He asks, concerned.

"A little. The shower helped."

He nods, thoughtful.

I stroke his cheek.

"I want... to touch you... again..." He admits, looking at me sheepishly.

I smile.

"I'm okay with that." I kiss him again, and he lays me gently on the carpet below him.

"Let me see you, baby." He says, and I open my legs wide.

"Oh, honey. You're sore." He touches my pussy with a feather light touch.

I shiver and my eyes close.

"I don't know if I should touch you again..."

"Please, daddy. It feels good. I promise."

"... Tell me if it hurts at all... Okay?"

"Okay."

He leans between my legs and slips his tongue in to the folds of my pussy.

It feels exquisite, and I groan softly.

His tongue licks up and down before landing on my clitoris.

The pleasure from his mouth quickly gets me wet, and I relish in the feel of his soft tongue and hot breath.

I feel myself getting ready to cum again, but I don't want to, not until I've got him inside me.

"Dad! Stop, dad! Please. I'm going to cum! I want you inside me!"

My dad grabs a condom and slides it on, kneeling back down on the floor.

"Turn over, honey." He orders.

I obey, turning over on to my stomach.

He lifts my ass in the air, massaging it with his hands.

"You look so good like this..." He purrs. I smile.

He places the tip of his penis at the entrance of my vagina, same as before, but this time he doesn't thrust in.

"Do you want me, Gabriela?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"So, so much, daddy."

"Prove it. Come back on to my cock."

I move my ass backwards, and my father's dick slides gently inside me. I sigh loudly.

"Do you want me to make love with you?" He asks.

"Yes, daddy. Please, take me."

My father's hands tighten on my hips and he pulls his penis back.

I sigh again.

Then he plunges it back in to me, sharp.

I cry out.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes! Oh, yes, daddy! Please... Please... Don't stop..."

He draws back again, and plunges in, even further than before.

He fucks my vagina deep and hard, making my pussy wetter and wetter until I feel myself building again.

"Oh, Oh, daddy..."

"I know, baby. It's amazing for me too."

I rock my ass back and forth to deepen the movement.

We both cum loudly together, our bodies convulsing.

**

We finally eat breakfast.

I'm ravished by this point, as is my dad.

We eat the food he was cooking earlier, as well as half the content of the fridge.

We discuss his work and my studies, the weather, local news, and other hum-drum events that normal families talk about.

We watch TV together, then get bored and start fucking on the couch.

We fuck over and over again, each time more intense than the last.

Our passion for each other grows, and we find ourselves unable to keep our hands off one another.

The weekend goes by in a blur.

**

Monday comes, and it's time to head back to my dorm.

"Do you have to go?"

"Well, no, I could always tell them I quit, but then my daddy wouldn't be very happy with me considering he's always told me to aim high." I chide, giggling.

"Fair point, well made, princess. Come back next weekend."

"Okay dad, it's a date. And you can always come up for lunch on Wednesday, I don't have any afternoon classes. My roommates are always out then, too..."

My dad laughs.

"You're so naughty, Gabriela! Go, get yourself back. I'll see you Wednesday. Don't get falling for any guys whilst you're away from me."

It's my turn to laugh.

"Yeah, right dad. As if I could." I retort, stroking his cheek and planting a swift kiss on his lips before leaving.

I turn back as I reach the end of the road. I see the man I love waving from the doorway. My dad.

End.

Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback welcome!

12