All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 03'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter

Misty needs to stop taking the pill so Doug can make them both pregnant after graduation. Ultimately he needs to impregnate both girls and Misty's mom

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome..Audra is wild

Looking forward to another chapter

rufriterrufriteralmost 7 years ago
Very well composed.

It would have been better to see all the contortions rather than read about them, but that is the only adverse thing I can say about this well written story.

It was especially pleasing not to have to work around the usual plethora of spelling and grammatical errors.

The tale scanned well and each scene flowed seamlessly on to the next, making it an easy read.

A big five stars from me.

starbanestarbanealmost 7 years ago
Great!

Great chapter. Would love to see Misty's mom get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

@ Anon and Starbane: The getting the girls pregnant could wait till after chapter ten or so, and getting Misty's mom involved might need a side story if the autor goes that far with it.

@ Niki: If it pleases you, it would be nice to see in the next chapter being a Sunday, the girls going to a lingerie shop and the dad going to a toy store to get some 3 way toys. And maybe incorporate some more butt play as both girls seem to like it.

Gave it 5 stars.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123almost 7 years ago
Fucking fantastic story!

It's the best story I've read in a while! I'm assuming this is the last chapter bit I'd love to hear daddy get into his daughter and her friends ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking hot!!

I really hope you continue this story, it had me rock hard from begining to end

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Misty’s Mom

I vote with your other fans that Misty’s Mom should join the party. Maybe she could injure her muscle that runs up her inner thigh to her crotch. Audra’s Dad could could rub the soreness away and innocently cause an unexpected orgasm.

9730baldsanta9730baldsantaalmost 6 years ago
Misty's mom

I agree that Misty's mom joining in would be hot but don't forget about the rest of the team. There's plenty of young pussy to go around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good

I agree with Misty mom joining in somewhere along the way

jrbooks1jrbooks1over 5 years ago
more chapters

Omg this could keep going, please keep going

Don30250Don30250over 5 years ago
I agree with jrbooks.

MORE

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 5 years ago
More.votes for Misty’s mom!

I would dearly love to see Audra and Misty seduce Misty’s mom and with the long view of all of them being together. After being with the girls, Misty’s mom would have a training accident at her local gym. Audra would of course suggest daddy could help out. I see Audra doing something sexy to Misty’s mom while dad works on her injury.

This just a thought. But it would be so awesome to see how you play this out!

Thanks for your wonderfully sexy stories!! Keep going!!

Brokenlance13

CuriousCubedCuriousCubedover 5 years ago
Audra's Butt

If Audra likes having her butt played with, then Misty needs to fuck her in the ass with something -- maybe even a strap-on -- while Audra is riding her dad. And Audra's dad needs to do them both anally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Great story. When I read a story, it has to be plausible. I do agree that it would be great if you continued this story. Maybe Misty could become the stepmom.

sualk0815sualk0815over 5 years ago
Klasse

Mach weiter so, sehr sehr geil

fligog41fligog41over 4 years ago
Very good but?

If daddy has been having fun with his daughter for it seems a few weeks now, why all of a sudden concern over birth control? Otherwise I'm enjoying this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Problems keeping the names straight

Here's one of probably six instances in the first three chapters:

"I'll be thinking of you Daddy," Audra said to him. She lifted her t-shirt to flash her little tits at him as he left the room. He left and closed the door and she lay back and slipped her hand into her panties to play with her pussy. She was determined to cum before Audra returned.

That last line should say "...before Misty returned."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic

Hey anonymous. You obviously understood what was meant. Skip the criticism, and just enjoy the story. If that’s not good enough, go write your own. Nikki, this story is hot as fuck. Don’t pay attention to people who want to ridicule your work, and hide behind an anonymous monicker. I love the story so far!

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Love how aggressive the young women are.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great job. Maybe Misty's mom would like some of his cock.

Thanks for sharing.

papa576977papa576977almost 2 years ago

Jusr keep writting I loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Loved reading it. Very HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, so hard now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh, he should have filled his daughter with his seed like he did with Misty. The ending was very lackluster

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Doug gains "full access" a little too easily to both girls and the threesome. It feels like it degenerates, rather than adds to the hotness. Misty's mom should, by nature, be just a little more suspicious that two nubile females stay at a single man's house...but there's no maternal suspicion, which really makes the rest of story a bit too convenient. This could have used some more development.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot. Nice build up, even if some might say it was rushed. Some stories benefit from a more gradual build up, but I think the pace here suits what the story is going for. I was a little disappointed that it didn't end with cumming in Audra's pussy at last. The situation was perfect for it and it was at Mindy's suggestion he should. Felt like a missed opportunity. Mindy could have then returned the favour and sucked it out of her. I certainly hope he eventually gets to cum in her and it's not one of those teases that drags on for far too long to the point of losing interest. If there is pregnancy in later parts, that would be super hot too, but not everyone goes for that, so I don't expect it.

Doug is living the dream. Two super-hot, flexible and eager babes sucking and fucking him and each other, moving from one pussy to the other and back until he blows. I'm surprised you didn't write him in with a bit more stamina, given his job and lifestyle. I thought he'd be able to go at least another round or two. Just a minor nitpick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...