Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,968 Followers

Audra climbed onto the bed as she had been told and then Misty climbed on top of her, her legs spread to either side of Audra's hips. Audra could feel her friend's tits crushed against her back and Misty pulled her hair to one side to nuzzle her neck and ears. She felt her father's cock push into her pussy and gave an appreciative moan as he slid in and out.

"Is he fucking you Audra? Is your Daddy's cock in your pussy?" her friend asked.

"It is Misty, it's nice and deep and really hard. It feels so good." Even as she said it, it was withdrawn though. She felt Misty's body moving on hers.

"It's really hard, isn't it?" Misty giggled in her ear.

"Let me turn over Daddy," Audra asked. "I want to kiss Misty while you fuck us both." Her father agreed to let her have her way and she and Misty moved around until she was able to lie on her back and have Misty on top of her. She wrapped her legs around her friend's waist and kissed her, enjoying the feel of their tits being mashed together as her father slid first in Misty's pussy and then in her own. Both girls moaned pleasurably around each other's tongues.

"Where should I cum girls?" Audra's father asked.

"In Audra's pussy," Misty moaned, her own full of cock at the time.

"I don't know if it's safe though," Audra complained.

"On her face and tits then. I'll eat it off her," Misty declared. The groan that emanated from Audra's father clearly communicated his approval of the idea. He continued fucking back and forth between the two girl's pussies until he was ready to cum. He announced the fact to them and Misty quickly climbed out of the way. Audra spun herself around so that she was on her back with her head beneath her father's cock. He pumped it in his fist. She could see him pointing it toward her face and closed her eyes and opened her mouth in anticipation. She felt the first spurt cover her upper lip and chin, some of it landing in her mouth. The next one hit her right breast and beyond that, she felt dribbles on her nose and forehead. She tentatively opened her eyes just in time to see Misty pounce on her. First her tit was cleaned, then her chin and finally the rest of her face.

"Girls, that was amazing, but sadly I'm done," Audra's father announced.

"That's okay Daddy, we can sleep here with you and have some fun in the morning," Audra suggested. There was approval all around and the three of them prepared for bed, then climbed beneath the covers together to sleep.

~~~ End ~~~

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,968 Followers