All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 05'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't even finish this chapter once Natalia was introduced and sent the cliche video. Came straight here to give a 1 ⭐ review because I couldn't give it anything lower.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I must agree that adding Natalia is too much: the only way it might have worked is if somehow each girl competed for him separately and he got each one separately. The idea of 2 college girls "blocking" for him sounds appealing, but the action that follows doesn't attract as much interest as it might be thought. In other words, this is a niche story that will appeal to a limited audience. Think about it: is Natalia really the "hoe" Audra and Misty claim? It's really the other way around, and it's odd to see them hurling epithets at Natalia. It's also a bit disconcerting to be aware of the Larry Nassar angle, which happened in real life.

More could have been accomplished if Audra tried to just keep Doug to herself, but Misty came on strong like Natalia did with her video; imagine the difference had Misty had to convince both Audra AND Doug, wearing them both down. Now there's a totally different angle to allow Natalia in, with an established manner for her to get there.

Certainly this flatters an older man's ego, but even just in terms of the story, Doug is winning the lottery without having to buy a lottery ticket.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 1 year ago

Good story making the pivot. Blow off the anonymous haters. Your writing is solid and you know what you are doing. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 year ago

Keep up the amazing job

PreterNaturalSelectionPreterNaturalSelectionabout 1 year ago

This installment of this story is sinfully good. I love the conflicts. So good.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

So very happy you wrote another chapter! Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Naughty Nikki, what a rude story I'm probably old enough to be your grandad, and what you might consider an old fuddy duddy, but, I love your stories we must be on the same track, so as they say in the movies "don't stop".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love this, lots of incestous fucking and sucking. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible. Especially fucking one while eating another, love doing mothers and daughters together. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

So hot. Sooo sweet. Please don't stop now. Pleeez!

WatchMyWife20WatchMyWife20about 1 year ago

Hmmm…I dunno. I’m a TOTAL fan of this author, but this is not up to par with her norm. Bits are hot, of course. But the story seemed a bit rushed and mechanical, lacking her normal polish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Natalia stepping up her efforts, damn I can only imagine that video she sent. Hot diggity dog, no wonder Doug got whipped up into a frenzy. Of course, when you have the amazing and talented Audra and Misty in your life like he does, you really don't need anything else. The things those girls can do would make any man weep with joy. Christ even just one of them would be enough for life.

My mind is in knots just trying to imagine the positions you describe during their sexy times. I would love to see that kind of thing, never mind experience it, one day in person. And I'm just talking about with one flexible woman, let alone two. Hoo boy that gets the engine revving for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...