Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another loud clap of thunder that caused her to jump and my cock slipped out of her hand. I grabbed a hold of it and clumsily found her slick quim, running the head the length of it before settling back into rubbing her clit. Our bodies were touching at every point now, her soft breasts with the pointy nipples digging into my chest. Her left leg was over my hip and her foot on my ass was pushing me into deeper contact with her warm body. Sweat began to breakout on both of our excited bodies and I knew I was only seconds away. Every nerve ending was tingling in super sensitive purple beast as it slid between that small opening in her outer lips. She clasped her arms around me, her cheek against mine as the gasps came quicker and quicker.

"Oh daddy, oh daddy, don't stop. Shit! Oh yes daddy, yessss." Her body stiffened and my cock exploded sending streams of cum up along her torso. I could feel the wetness between us as I now humped my cock against her soft, taut belly. Still I was shooting my load between us in this never ending stream of milky fluid. My body was trembling much like hers had been when she climbed into bed with me. I gasped for air, clutching her close to me, not wanting to ever let go.

Another clap of thunder but she didn't budge this time. She hugged me close and kissed my cheek, then my ear, down to my neck and finally back to my waiting lips. We kissed deeply, like new lovers should. I explored every inch of her lips, every centimeter of her luscious tongue. Our bodies squished, my hungry cock still swollen and still seeping my seed onto her delicate flesh.

"I love you so much Teri. God forgive me but I do." I was the one weeping now, tears streaming down as I kissed her in between my pleas for forgiveness. She held me close as the tears welled up in her eyes, not because she thought we needed forgiveness, but because she had finally got her father to realize that they were in love with each other. It would no longer be a father-daughter relationship. They would be lovers and for this she was ecstatically happy.

"I should clean up the mess I made," I mumbled not really wanting to leave her side.

"No, just hold me daddy. Don't ever let me go. I love you so much."

Even with my cock still hard, I somehow drifted back to sleep, content in my baby's arms. I dreamed of our life together with no one else in our lives. Waking up naked with her every morning. Having sex whenever we wanted with no one to condemn us. Utopia!

The shadowy morning woke me as the rain continued to beat down on the house. It was no longer stormy, but still dark and dreary as the clouds masked the sunlight. I opened my eyes to see Teri staring back at me, a small smile and contented look on her face. The smell of sex permeated the room and our bodies seemed glued together at the middle. I knew I hadn't stayed hard all night, but my morning wood was pressing gently against her sticky slit. The dried cum had made quite a mess of things. The clock on the nightstand was glaring 9:15 in bright red numbers.

She kissed me softly, morning breath not enough of a deterrent to stop her. "Make love to me daddy," she pleaded. She kissed my nose, my eyes, my forehead and back down again. Her rubbery nipples dragged along my chest and the powerful rod between my legs seemed a willing participant to her request.

"Not now princess. I want our first time to be perfect." I kissed her nose, and then nuzzled it with mine in our familiar Eskimo kiss. "Go take a shower and get that goo off of you and then we'll decide on breakfast. I guess you get out of a run today."

She pushed me onto my back and then straddled me, her sticky, hairless pussy trapping my hungry cock. "Can we shower together?" She rubbed her cunt up and down on my long hard shaft.

"I don't know. What time did you tell Lisa to come over?"

"Oh shit, I forgot," she exclaimed. "How did you know?" the puzzled look telling me I was right about who she was texting with last night. "She'll be here around 10:00, earlier if I know her."

"So I guess we better save this for later. Go take your shower. And thank you for last night. You were wonderful. I'm sorry I fought this. I should have realized how mature you are." I was truly grateful I had let her seduce me. As morally wrong as it had seemed, it felt so right last night. Today was a new day and the start of a new life for both of us with Linda out of the picture. All I had to do was figure out how to pull it off so no one suspected what we were doing. She was of legal age now so if we got caught, it wouldn't be just me going to jail, we would both end up in prison and there was no way I was letting my little princess go to jail.

She hopped off me and headed to the main bath for her shower while I went into my bathroom and shit, shaved and brushed my teeth. When I heard her shower stop, I took mine, glad to get the sweat and musky odor of my own drippings off my body. She was waiting in my bedroom when I came out. She was wearing tight, red workout shorts with a matching form-fitting red halter top. There was about 6-8 inches of gorgeous, toned skin visible between the top and bottom. It was obvious she wasn't wearing underwear with her stiff nipples piercing the shiny red material and no evidence of a panty line. Even without a drop of make-up, she was drop dead gorgeous. Any thoughts of how wrong our incest was, vanished last night during that thunderstorm.

"So instead of running, we're going to work out this morning? Does Lisa know about this?" I was trying to collect my thoughts and get my mind off fucking my daughter and Lisa was a worthy substitute.

"Of course she does daddy. I told her we would be going for a run last night. Just make sure you wear something appropriate. We wouldn't want to disappoint our guest now, would we?" She was eyeing my naked body with that wanton smile that I had seen yesterday. Exercise was just what we both needed to get our minds off of sex.

I pulled on my loose exercise shorts and a tank top, skipping the jock strap that I usually wore when lifting. For some reason I was embarrassed about pulling it on with Teri watching. We went downstairs and had a light breakfast of shredded wheat for me and toast and yogurt for her. I was throwing the dishes in the sink when I heard the front door open. Teri went out to meet Lisa.

"Lisa, what the fuck are you wearing? I told you it was going to be an exercise morning," Teri stated, obviously upset at whatever outfit Lisa had chosen for the day.

I walked out to the living room and stood in awe of the sexual goddess that had joined us. She was wearing a very tight and short yellow dress with a plunging neckline that exposed plenty of cleavage as well as the two prominent nipples that wanted out. Her make-up was impeccable but if she was going to exercise and sweat, it was going to make a mess.

"You said last night we were going for a run. But it's raining so I figured we would either be staying here or going shopping for the morning and hitting the pool once the storm passes. Sorry if my logic pisses you off." Lisa was not really that upset. I secretly think she just wanted to get out of exercising.

"Well Lisa, we do have an exercise room in the basement," I said trying to ease the tension in the room. "I'm sure we can find an old pair of Linda's running shoes for you to wear. Teri, why don't you run upstairs and grab a pair for her." As soon as she was out of earshot, I looked back to ogle Lisa. "Should be really interesting watching you move in that dress," I said winking at her. She smiled back and now seemed interested at what might develop this morning. She removed her sandals and was waiting next to me as Teri hopped back down the stairs, obviously still slightly perturbed at her friend.

Lisa placed a soft hand on my hip as she bent to slip on Linda's old running shoes. Her dress rode up high in the back as the shiny yellow material stretched to barely keep her ass covered.

"Would you tie them for please Mr. G, uh, Joey?" she asked in her coquettish little voice. She straightened up and looked me in the eye when she said it, daring me to get on my knees in front of her.

I bent down on one knee and tied the first one like I had done for Teri a hundred times when she was little. But Lisa's legs were much longer than Teri's and the way the girls had been working on me this week, this did not feel like tying a little kids shoes. I looked up briefly before tying the second one and my face was lined up perfectly to her crotch, the yellow material glistening and beckoning me to look underneath. I could smell her fresh scent and some kind of delicate body lotion she had applied on her legs. My joint started to elongate in my shorts as I looked down to tie the second shoe, taking my time to tighten and knot the lace. I reached around to check that she had gotten her foot in properly, and then briefly ran my hand up that tight Achilles tendon to the bottom of her firm calf muscles before I realized that Teri was watching.

I slowly stood trying to hide the growing bulge in the loose shorts as well as the red faced that had developed as my blood pressure increased. I noticed that both girls were trying not to look at my crotch, but their eyes were definitely looking down.

"Vell, shall we adjourn to my dungeon torture chamber," I joked in my weak Dracula voice. They both giggled as their eyes came up to meet mine, but they quickly headed to the basement. I got to watch Lisa as the thin yellow material of her dress kept flopping up while she bounced down the stairs.

"I get the treadmill," Teri yelled out. "Fine," I said. "I'll adjust the bike for Lisa and I can do my lifting."

Teri was quickly on the treadmill, adjusting the settings and starting her brisk walk. Lisa and I both watched as her tight, round buttocks moved flawlessly while she walked. Lisa sighed softly as she watched her and I moved up close behind her, my burgeoning cock bouncing up between her narrow butt.

"We'd better get you on that bike," I whispered quietly in her ear. I placed my hand on her hip and pushed her towards the bike. She blindly stumbled onto it while trying to tear her eyes away from my lovely daughter.

"Um, my feet don't reach the pedals," she giggled as she nestled her crotch into the narrow seat. I had to bend down to get an idea of how many notches I would have to lower the seat. Her left foot was on the pedal that was up but her right foot was a good two inches short of the bottom pedal. While I could see a lot of thigh, her crotch remained hidden by the shimmering yellow dress. I had her dismount while I loosened the wing nut and dropped the seat down a few notches.

When she got back on, both feet slipped into the pedals. I stepped back in front of her and bent down again, placing my left hand on her right thigh with my face just below the center of the handlebars.

"Fine, now try pedaling to make sure you're not stretching too far on the down stroke. She slowly started to pedal and I watched both legs as they came down and it seemed the perfect height. My eyes came back to center and I became mesmerized as I saw her matching yellow thong push against the narrow seat. Her swollen pussy was perfectly outlined as she continued to pedal, the bright red tissue becoming more visible as the cloth worked its between the soft lips. My hand was trying to gauge the stress on her thigh, but it was slowly moving upward until it touched the soft yellow cloth and brought me out of my daze.

"How does it look daddy," Teri asked glancing over at us, just a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Beautiful, baby, just beautiful," I murmured, straightening up, the bulge in my shorts now obvious to all. "How's the tension?" I asked Lisa. "Do you want it dialed down a little?"

"You could turn it down a little. I don't think my legs are quite as strong as yours yet," Lisa replied, smiling as she eyed the tent in my shorts. I turned it down a couple notches and then made my way over to the home gym.

I started with the chest presses until my hard-on subsided and then did some leg lifts. Twenty minutes in and I had a pretty good sweat going. I looked over to the girls who seemed to be dueling to see who was working harder. Teri was up to a pretty speedy jog and Lisa legs were moving as fast as she could get them to go. She was breathing heavily as the sweat and make-up ran down her red, streaky face.

I quickly got up and went over to check Lisa's pulse getting between her and Teri. I placed a finger on her carotid and felt the racing pulse. I didn't even bother to try to count it but placed my right hand on her thigh and forced her to slow down while I tried to talk to them.

"All right ladies. I think we've had enough exercise. This wasn't supposed to be a race. Let's tone it down a little and do a cool down. Nice and easy for five minutes and get that heartbeat back to normal." Teri adjusted the treadmill and began to walk at a steady pace. Lisa was a little more reluctant to slow down until I squeezed her thigh. I looked down to see her dress had risen up and her thong was completely wedged between those slick, hairless pussy lips. The clear honeydew glistened in sharp contrast to the black mascara that was streaking her reddened face. As much as I wanted to dip down and taste her musky opening, I grabbed a towel and began to dab away her make-up.

"Thanks," she said taking the towel from me. "I must look a mess. I should have washed this off first."

"You're beautiful Lisa and don't ever let anybody ever tell you otherwise," I flattered her. Her legs were pumping slowly as she sat back on the seat trying to blot away her make-up, her ample chest still heaving and straining the thin, shiny cloth. Her nipples were as erect as my cock as we both let our gazes head lower to admire the other.

Teri hopped off the treadmill and went straight to the weights, pulling the pin and adjusting it to forty pounds. She started to do her chest presses and we both watched, impressed by how easily the weights came up while her arms pressed inward. She was strong for such a petite girl.

Lisa slid off the bike, leaving a shiny, wet substance on the seat. As she walked slowly towards Teri, I slipped a finger across the wet seat and brought it to my thirsty mouth, reveling in the musky sweetness of the lovely young girl. I moved next to Lisa and placed my hand around her narrow waist as we watched Teri for several minutes. As she got into a rhythm, a smile slowly crept back onto her childish face, and I could hear her mentally chastising herself for being jealous of her best friend and her father.

"Why don't you adjust it for the bench pull and we'll see what Lisa thinks of that daddy." She got up and went over to her best friend "I'm sorry." Then Teri gave her a brief kiss on those soft lips and they hugged.

Teri stayed behind the weights and doubled it to eighty pounds while Lisa lay down and I straddled her to spot her. Her heaving breasts had slowed somewhat but when she lay down, the mass of flesh headed towards the opening in the top of her rounded bodice. And what gorgeous, soft flesh it was.

"You'll have to scoot down a little more so your head rests properly and you get the neck support," I suggested. As she moved down, her dress stayed where it was exposing that slick crotch to both Teri and myself. As Teri bit her lower lip softly, my manhood started to rise and create an opening in my shorts that I was sure was going to give Lisa an eyeful. She started to reach up for the bar, but her eyes were focused elsewhere and I had to bring the bar down to her.

She grabbed the full weight easily, pulling it to her chest and causing her breasts to tighten. As she eased the tension and raised it up, the jiggly flesh relaxed and threatened to escape the bodice again. The tops of her pink areoles slowly came into view. Teri locked her gaze on them while I was still looking back and forth from her moist crotch to the soft flesh. Another pull and release and another inch of pink areola became exposed, the stiff nipples right at the edge of the material.

She did the next pull quickly and held it while she stared up my shorts while my cock continued to grow and harden. She released the bar and those magnificent breasts relaxed again as both nipples and areolas popped out of the contrasting yellow bodice. Her nipples hardened even more as the cool basement air hit them.

Lisa pulled down and held it again as she stared up the open pant leg of my shorts. Not the least embarrassed by her gaze, my cock swelled even more as the dark purple head escaped my shorts and sprang into view. Lisa let go of the weights and they went crashing down as her pink breasts sloshed back and came sliding out of the shining yellow bodice.

"Are you okay?" Teri and I asked in unison. Teri quickly came to her side, cupping her face with one hand and softly massaging Lisa's right breast with the other before reluctantly pushing it back inside the dress. I leaned down to grab the left breast, enjoying its pillowy softness before tucking it back in. My hard cock was pointing straight down at her pussy as a couple drops of pre-cum escaped, landing on her clit like soft raindrops.

"Oh my god," she moaned, her eyes closing briefly as she enjoyed the wet sensation. "What a rush! Sorry if I made a spectacle of myself." She tried to sound apologetic, but she was too turned on for it to come out as anything more than pride.

I had to sit on the bench as we helped Lisa to sit up and allow the blood to rush back down from her head. She inched forward as Teri got behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist for support, but kissed her gently on her neck and shoulders. I could see the goose bumps on Lisa's legs as she inched forward again, her pussy barely coming into contact with my still burgeoning manhood and almost causing me to spill my load.

We all sat there, unsure of how to proceed while we waited for Lisa to say she was okay to stand up. She looked stunned and excited, unsure if she could or should do what her body was urging her to do so badly.

Lisa turned her head and kissed Teri briefly, her hips slowly moving forward into contact with my waiting cock. As I inched forward and brushed the angry purple head against the slick, stiff clit that was poking out the top of Lisa's pussy, she started moaning immediately. Teri reached up to cradle the massive heaving flesh of her best friend, her fingers pinching the stiff nipples through the thin yellow cloth. It only took a few flips of my randy cock against her clit to send her into orgasmic bliss. As her body stiffened, her hips heaved forward, her slick tunnel engulfing the head of my cock and squeezing it tightly.

Teri broke the kiss, allowing her friend to gasp in air. Still Teri nibbled her earlobe and I could feel Lisa quiver at my daughters touch. I left my cock still in spite of wanting to shove it deep inside her and spilling my load. Teri would make sure I got what I needed today just as she had last night.

As Lisa's breathing returned to normal, her faced reddened as she turned back to look at me. I pulled back and my throbbing cock popped out and bobbed in the air. Teri looked at me trying to stifle her giggle while I smiled innocently at Lisa.

"We're not lesbians Mr. G," Lisa gushed, seemingly more embarrassed about kissing Teri than about having my cock inside her while Teri kissed her. "We really do prefer boys and neither of us have ever had sex with a girl, except with each other of course."

"It's okay Lisa. I've suspected that you and Teri were 'really' good friends for a while now. I would have been more surprised if you hadn't experimented with each other before this. Why don't you just take a breather and go wash that beautiful little face of yours and not worry about this." I tried to use my most fatherly tone to calm her down even though my blood was boiling from all the stimulation. I helped her up and she hugged me before running up the stairs.