Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri came over and hugged me next, allowing her hand to reach down and grip the massive pole that was sticking out of my shorts. I leaned down and kissed her deeply, more passion and lust raging inside of me than I could ever remember. She stroked me faster until I had to break the kiss, gasping for air. I wanted release badly, but not like this. Not now. I knew she was just as horny as I was and when we finally got to do it right, it would be fantastic. I reluctantly pulled her hand away. I was pretty sure Lisa didn't know what happened between Teri and I last night so this wouldn't be the proper time to let her find out.

Teri understood and hugged me close before finally heading upstairs to check on her best friend. I watched her as she turned, the wet spot clearly visible in her crotch. An innocent party might think it was just perspiration, but I knew better. Allowing some build up would make it that much sweeter tonight.

I did a few minutes on the treadmill to allow the girls some alone time and then headed upstairs to join them. I found the rain had stopped and the sun was trying to break through. Lisa was just coming back from her car with her skimpy swimsuit in hand, a hot pink number that was a pretty close shade to her slightly sunburned skin. She was smiling broadly now, her earlier apprehension now gone.

"We decided the pool would be better than the shower. So you better go change. Don't make us wait," she smiled confidently.

Not quite sure what Teri had said to her, I followed her up the stairs to change. As she opened the door to Teri's room, I saw Teri bent over removing her wet shorts, her cute little ass winking at me. Teri glanced over at the open door and smiled and I was sure Lisa thought the smile was for her, unaware that I was right behind her. I kept walking as the door closed, anxious to change and see what fun and games might happen in the pool.

I went into my bathroom and splashed my face with cold water before pulling off my sweat-drenched clothes and tossing them into the hamper. I grabbed a clean towel and dabbed my face dry and then stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was playing with fire by having sex with my daughter and her best friend. Girls their age weren't known for being able to keep secrets. Still, I loved Teri so much and with Linda now out of the picture completely, we might be able to make it work for a while. We could at least have the summer. Teri seemed to want, or maybe needed, to please me since Linda and I had drifted apart.

I looked down the reflection to my body. It was still in great shape for a man in his mid-forties. I had never liked the idea of the six-pack abs or huge biceps, but I kept the muscles I had toned. Would this sexual attraction between Teri and I be enough to keep us interested? A middle aged man can be content sitting at home and watching a ball game on TV, but a young person wants to go out and have fun. She wants to dance and drink the elixir of life, experiencing every new thing that life has to offer. Would our sexual encounter be a brief fling that just led to awkward reunions?

At this point, it seemed it was too early to over react to the situation. There were two lovely young ladies waiting for me to join them in fun and merriment by the pool and philosophizing about it now would just ruin the mood. I found my trunks and pulled them on over my half-swollen member. You could barely notice the bulge in the loose trunks when they were dry, but once I hit the pool, it would be blatantly obvious that I was still in a heightened state. Oh well, sometimes you just have to say "Fuck it!" and just follow the flow.

I trotted down the stairs with my towel in hand and noticed the girls were already by the pool, starting to spread their towels out on the pavement. I went out the door and zipped past them, dropping my towel along the way, and dove into the pool, swimming a quick length underwater. When I came up on the other side, I looked back to see them standing at the deep end, staring at me. I hadn't even stopped to notice which suits they were wearing. Lisa's skimpy pink number I had seen her holding earlier, made her look naked the way it blended into her skin. It covered more than the string bikini she had worn yesterday, but it looked like more skin exposed instead of less. There was a large amount of mammary flesh spilling out both sides of the small triangles.

Teri was wearing a very sexy black number that hugged her firm body like a glove. I could make out her long nipples from where I was standing so I knew the material had to be thin. Her still swollen pussy was well outlined by the tight thin material as well. It presented a dark and delicious foreground to her deep caramel skin and was even sexier than Linda's little black dress that she had worn last night. How could one so young and petite look so exotic and alluring?

"Well, are you ladies going to stand there all day or are you going to jump in and wash that nasty sweat off your bodies?" It was just enough of a teasing tone that they both dove in and swam towards me, circling me like a swarm of sharks. They pounced on me from both directions as I tried to swim out between them, taking me straight down to the bottom of the shallow end of the pool. I came up coughing and hacking, spitting water out while they stood their laughing at how well they had pulled off their coup.

The next half-hour was spent splashing and dunking each other, with occasional touches and grabs in the places that counted. Lisa tried to distract me by coming up behind me and rubbing her floating round orbs against my back while her hands wrapped around my waist and then crept up my chest to pull me backward. Teri was underwater and had a hold of my waistband when I caught onto their game and burst free.

In my exuberance to break free, I twisted and reached back for Lisa, my hand finding the strap to her top as I tried to push down on her shoulder and force her underwater. The strap broke and stayed in my hand as Lisa sank to the bottom. Teri's hands were shaken free by my twisting and she came sputtering to the surface laughing. Lisa finally came up coughing and trying to cover those massive boobs with little luck.

"Well Lisa," I said to calm her, "it really wasn't covering up much anyway." I tossed Lisa the broken remnants of her top as the nervous laughter started.

"Well, a friend supports her friends," Teri said as she undid the two straps to her top and through it into the air. What her breasts lacked in size compared to Lisa's, they more than made held their own with a firm ripeness. The tepid water had helped to fully elongate Teri's delightful nipples. The areolas were puffy and begging to be sucked, but I kept control of my senses in spite of the sprouting pole under the water. Lisa also looked like she wanted to latch onto one of the tender morsels and milk it.

"Oh my god Teri. In front of your father? I'd die if my father saw my boobs," yelled Lisa as her gaze drifted back and forth between us. Teri had been fully clothed during our morning exercise incident, and that had involved a half-naked Lisa more than Teri so she was a little bit in shock at Teri's boldness in front of me.

Teri dove towards me and reached down, grabbing my rod and yelling, "Tag, you're it!" and quickly swam away. I reached for Lisa but she jumped straight back, her large floatation devices above the water like twin domed stadiums. On my second leap, my hand found one of her soft rounded domes and I tweaked the nipple as I yelled out the magic words and swam quickly away.

Lisa went underwater to try and pick out her target. I headed to the deep end and dropped down towards the bottom to see what she was up to. She started towards me and my tool started to rise in anticipation. I was seriously thinking about letting her catch me. Teri seemed to think she was heading for me as well and let down her guard. At the last moment, Lisa kicked her legs and twisted her arms and body and went straight at Teri. Teri tried to turn and head back to the shallow end but Lisa caught up to her and came up behind her, wrapping her hands around Teri's small, firm breasts. I quickly headed up for air and made it just in time to see Lisa yell "Tag!" as she pulled Teri back against her pillowy breasts and kissed her softly on the neck.

I drifted back underwater so they wouldn't know I had been watching them, then surfaced and faked a large gasp of air. They broke their lover's embrace and started swimming towards me. I quickly swam to the ladder and climber out of the pool, grabbing my towel and starting to dry off. With the cool water meeting the warm, humid air from the earlier rains I probably should have sun dried as the girls were going to do.

They headed straight for their spread out towels, Lisa's boobs bouncing up and down freely as she trotted to her towel. Teri was more graceful, her boobs bouncing slightly but her hips swaying saucily as she turned in front of me and lay on her towel. I loved watching beautiful breasts with engorged nipples but I was getting an extra thrill from watching these two lovely young vixens. Their beautiful skin with the contrasting tones was a feast for the eyes.

We were all exhausted from the brief workout in the morning and then our furious pace during our water sports. It was then that I noticed we were all getting a slight sunburn now that the sun was high in the sky. Lisa's light pink burn was rapidly turning to red due to her fair skin. Teri's was less noticeable with her dark skin, but it started to get a velvety, tight look to it when it was drying out. My arms were already red and I could feel the tightness and burning on my nose and neck.

"I think we all need to put some suntan lotion on if we're planning on staying outside much longer." Teri looked up and turned towards me and I tossed her the suntan lotion. "I'm going to get the aloe lotion for me. I'll be back in a minute."

I went inside and grabbed the lotion from the hall closet, applying it to my neck, nose, and arms and then set it on the kitchen countertop. I went to the window expecting an encore of their previous suntan lotion escapade and I wasn't disappointed. Well, maybe a little. Teri was straddling Lisa and rubbing generous amounts of lotion on those flowing mountains of flesh. Lisa had lotion on her hands and was also lubricating Teri's firm boobs as she tweaked her nipples while both girls laughed. There was none of the sensuous play of the other day.

I decided they were playing nice because they knew I would be back any minute, so I decided to join them. Teri looked up as I approached them and smiled at me, discontinuing her massage of the soft pink flesh.

"You know dad, a little aloe on a few spots isn't going to prevent a burn on the rest of your body," stated Teri as she to meet me. "You stand there and Lisa will get your back while I do your front and then we can all chill and soak up some rays for a while."

I was putty in her hands. What could I do? She squirted some lotion on Lisa's hands and then her own before dropping the bottle to the ground. Lisa's strong hands started to massage my neck and shoulders sending chills down my back and ultimately to that little head in front that had a mind of its own. Teri stood close to me as she worked the lotion into my chest, seeming to revel in the hairless, well-toned muscles as she slowly worked her way down. My rod was now tenting my swim trunks as my eyes drank in the beauty of her bare chest. Her tits looked so ripe and the long, erect nipples were so enticing that it took all my willpower not to lean down and suckle it like a baby.

As Lisa worked the lotion lower on my back, she started to massage me using her mammoth mams to work the lotion into my skin. I could feel her nipples stiffening while her hands worked lower to my hips. Meanwhile, Teri was down to my navel and flat stomach and I thought for a minute she was just going to reach inside my trunks, but she surprised me by dropping to her knees. Lisa followed her lead and both girls started to work on my thighs and calves. The feeling of four hands sliding up and down my thighs at the same time had my rocket on the launching pad and ready for liftoff.

As Lisa worked her hands on the backs of my upper thighs, her head was basically caressing my ass, slowly moving back and forth and giving me a little nibble now and then. When Teri shifted back to the front of my upper thighs, she not so accidentally allowed her mouth to brush across the large protrusion in my trunks. My prick jumped at the contact. Her hands started to massage my thighs up under my trunks. I was leaking pre-cum like crazy with my senses on overload.

Lisa's hands came under my trunks and started a soft, slow massage of my buns, any trepidation from this morning having disappeared. She was now becoming an aggressor. Not to be outdone, Teri's slippery hands were working my hairy balls even though we both knew they weren't going to see the sunshine today. Her right hand finally found turgid staff and began to stroke it slowly, checking to see that Lisa wasn't paying too much attention to what was going on up front.

The touch of her small, delicate hand made me want to spew my load in front of these two wanton hussies. Yes, that's what my little princess had turned in to, a shameless perverted sexual animal like her father. She stroked my rod as she slowly lifted my shorts until that swollen purple head came into. I could see her mouth watering at the thought of what was coming next. She grabbed one of the towels and wiped as much of the lotion of my stiff rod as she could.

As Lisa started to work a finger in my crack, I tingled again, my hips lunging forward at the surprised attack while my cock slapped a very surprised Teri in the face. Teri used the opportunity to engulf half my rod in her waiting mouth. Her tongue gently swirled around the head as she sucked softly, not wanting me to cum too soon. Lisa borrowed some more lotion from my lower back and went back to working my crack, her middle finger concentrating on the brown hole in the center. I was quivering and my knees were weak as Teri sucked my cock, oblivious to what Lisa was doing to me. Yet Teri sensed how close I was and stopped sucking, leaving my stiffened rod bobbing in the air.

Lisa suddenly let that finger slip effortlessly up my fudge pot. If my cock had still been in Teri's mouth, the extra stimulation would have sent my sperm deep into her throat. But with no direct contact, I was able to control my urge and just enjoy the sensation. The semen boiling inside of me started to ease to a light simmer, then down a more controllable heat. I didn't want to be having sex with my daughter in front of witnesses. As much as Lisa seemed to be into the sex, I knew how fast the jealousy could build in a teenager and turn into an uncontrollable rage that could expose the taboo affair between Teri and me. I didn't need that kind of trouble right now.

I had to be sure before letting her in on our little secret. It's not that she was a dumb blonde, but sexual desire seemed to blind her to what was actually happening around her. When we had seduced her earlier, she had been oblivious to everything but her own pleasure. Once she had achieved that, she worried only that I thought she might be a lesbian in spite of the fact that my cock tickling her clit had given her the orgasm and that the head of my prick had been inside, even if the visit was brief. Right now I was still not sure if Lisa was infatuated with me or Teri, though it seemed like it might be both of us.

"Well, girls, I think you got every piece of skin covered, whether it was exposed or not and I must say it was most complete coverage of suntan lotion I have ever experienced. And the most pleasant as well. Lisa stood up behind me smiling, dragging her boobs against my back as she did so. She wrapped her arms around me as she stood up, the muscles coming between my daughter and me, and hugged me tightly. I turned and smiled at her, giving her a small peck on the lips. I thought back to the other night when I walked her home. I wanted to experience that same passion again, but my daughter was standing in front of me and somehow it didn't seem appropriate. I turned back and gave Teri a small peck on the lips as well even though my desire was to take and ravage her nubile body right there for the entire world to witness.

They had laid my towel out between them and we all laid down holding hands. I knew I really didn't want a threesome yet and had to think quickly about how to get some alone time with my daughter. Last night had been magical, but there was so much we needed to learn about each other's body, that bringing in a third party now could ruin our relationship.

"Hey, what do you say I take next week off and we go up to the cabin? The weather should be cooler and we can be away from any prying eyes or work distractions." I was due a vacation and now seemed like the perfect time. Rank has its privileges after all.

"Ooh, that sounds great daddy. We can do some shopping tomorrow and head up Monday."

"Wait, no that sucks," Lisa moaned. "I'm working part-time in my dad's office this summer and I have to attend a weeklong orientation program next week. How long are you going to stay?"

"Well, we should be able to stay at least through next weekend if you can catch a ride up. If it works out well, maybe we can extend it into the following week as well. And if you can't find a ride, let us know and we'll just have to drive back down and get you."

"Oh, thank you Joey. I'd love to get away from the city if only for a few days." She propped herself on one elbow before leaning over and planting a long, warm kiss on my hungry lips and I sucked back with enthusiasm, but not enough to make Teri jealous. Her warm pendulous breasts burned into my chest and her smile confirmed my suspicions that she was also infatuated with me. I could have both girls right now for the asking, but if these girls were as mature as Teri led me to believe, a short wait might allow the three of us to have a lasting relationship. Teri didn't seem threatened the least bit by Lisa's display of affection as she smiled and rubbed my stomach.

Content in our short-term plans, we all relaxed and drifted off for a short nap in the warm sun. Teri awoke first and got us all up so we could go in before burning up too much more. Her dinner plans consisted of a platter of her home-made appetizers followed by a movie. I hit the showers first while they made the snacks. I dressed in my loose, black gym shorts and a form fitting black shirt and quickly headed downstairs. We hadn't had any lunch and I was starving.

The girls took a shower together and I let my imagination run wild while I snacked and downed my first beer. They were laughing like the teenagers that they were as they bounded down the stairs into the kitchen. I almost choked on my food as I looked at the heavenly bodies before me. Lisa was wearing one of Linda's short, white satin nightgowns while Teri was in a translucent red baby doll that she normally wore over her underwear. It had a small red thong but her breasts were in plain view and I knew there was more than a movie on her mind.

I took the snacks to the kitchen table and the girls sat down and quickly started wolfing down the food. The timer went off on the oven and I took out the potato skins and onion rings, sliding them onto a large plate to add to the other snacks.

"What would you ladies like to drink?" I asked. "Water, soda ... beer, wine?" I smiled while waiting for their response.

"Oh, can we have wine daddy?" Teri pleaded with those not so innocent eyes.

I didn't even answer them but pulled out a chilled bottle of cheap Chablis that Linda liked. I knew I would never drink it and they weren't exactly connoisseurs. I uncorked the bottle and set it on the table with two wine goblets and then got another cold beer for myself. We sat there and snacked and talked like old friends, laughing at each other's stories, ignoring what had happened earlier in the day. When we noticed the sun going down, we adjourned to the living room with more drinks.