All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Tease Needs Money'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Except for the small degree of force, it was a very pleasant read. Thoroughly enjoyable.

JD2100JD2100about 8 years ago
please make Christmas come early!!!

loved ur story as it get me going and going and wanting and wanting and cumming and cumming. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Just the right amount of force, although everybody in the story is so naughty they all deserve to be punished with a nice hard spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best part

So hot best part was were Beth thought she would be just giving a hand job and ends up getting destroyed

slogunnslogunnabout 7 years ago
wow

very hot story!

akakage74akakage74about 7 years ago

Thanks for a great story, would have been perfect for me if the twins would have been "tricked" into fucking each other. Hopefully this story will get a "Christmas" follow up one day ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lol, I thought for sure that he was going to say 'Switch!' And the guys would swap who they were fucking! Woo!

""

He guessed that this was Beth's first throat fucking and he gripped her ponytail strongly as he enjoyed fucking her skull.

""

Yet she magically doesn't panic, gaging, coughing and feeling like she might hurl, rofl.

Oh, you can't breath through your nose with a cock in your throat, hell you can't breath at all! You ever breath while swallowing anything? Hehe.

""

"Nancy, I'm sorry," he said, "we can't get out of it. Why don't we put on our swimsuits and our bathrobes, then we can join them in the pool for an hour and then perhaps we can get rid of them."

""

Get out of what? Since when were adults required to watch the teens, much less join them, for a swim? Hahaha! Yah, I know, the plot Mike, the plot! Hehe ;). Or try "oh sis, I'd totally forgot! Just tell em to jump right in! You caught the wife and I starting our forni, er morning exercises. Just tell em we'll be down in a few hours after we finish fucking, ummm pushups, I meant pushups! Oh, the wife says if you want to join us for pushups while the kids swim then cum on down!"

Well I'm drooling at the mouth waiting for the next chapter!!

Very well done!

Oh! I'm surprised dear ole dad didn't drive up to the college on several business trips, even though the girl's weren't 'out of money', hehehe! Sure, they might be fussy at first putting out, er I mean being put out, but who can complain after the fact with a few big ole orgasms and a pocket full of cash? ;)

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SAM IS FUCK HAPPY!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

Sam is now fucking, his daughter(Poppy) and his niece(Beth).

This is all before,wife(Nancy) is taken by nephew(Frank).

This could go on forever.nice read THANKS

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 4 years ago
So hot

I loved this story I think it would be great if Sam got all his nieces and his daughter addicted to his cock

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 4 years ago
🔥

I love your stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lucky Uncle Sam

Sure hope Sam's money holds out - it look like he is going to need it for his daughter and at least two nieces, and probably more when he visits his Daughter and niece Beth at Christmas at their University. Shouldn't that be enough for a sequel? Thanx for the Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay

I loved the premise, but the dialogue was robotic. I wanted to know what happens but the strict lines and algorithmic diction was unappealing. The storyline is great! I would love to be drawn into their perspectives a little more; have some anticipation and emotional involvement, that would really draw a reader in!

You’re on the right path! You have a great start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous