Daddy's Little Tease Needs Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the day Sam found it difficult to concentrate as his mind was dominated by thoughts of Poppy. He wondered if he would be lucky enough to receive a repeat performance that evening, after all she had broken the ice and he doubted she would be as reticent as she was the previous evening in offering her services.

Poppy was out again at cheerleader practice all evening and it was quite late when Sam eventually heard her come through the front door. Like the previous evening, he was sitting watching television in his pajamas and like the previous evening she came into the lounge to join him. However, this time she was still in her cheerleader outfit with her hair held by a band in a ponytail. As a cheerleader, she looked like every man's dream Christmas present and she knew it.

She stood in front of him with a sexy smile blocking his view of the television. The thin top covering her breasts left the top of her shoulders bare. Looking confident with her arms akimbo and one leg slightly bent pushing her hips to one side, she said in a low voice, "How do you like my outfit, Daddy?"

Sam swallowed nervously and in a hoarse voice said, "Very nice, honey,"

Poppy laughed and suddenly knelt on the floor in front of him and whispered. "Daddy, you know what I did for you last night, well I could take it further."

This sounded good to Sam and he waited to see what she would suggest.

"Daddy," she whispered, "how would you like me to put it in my mouth? Would that be your greatest fantasy, to have your baby girl sucking your cock?"

It was certainly one of his fantasies for Poppy, but he also had others. Wisely, he decided not to go into details but merely acknowledged her offer with a whispered, "Two hundred dollars."

Poppy placed her hands on the hard bulge in his pajama pants and said, "Three hundred dollars."

Sam was breathing heavily but managed to utter, "Two hundred and fifty dollars."

As in the evening before, Poppy never actually stated they had an agreement, but indicated her acceptance by reaching across with both hands and untying the cords to his pants. She gripped the material each side and pulled the pants free over his legs. Sam helped by extracting his feet, kicking the pants to one side.

His boner stuck out in front, swaying like a crane. Poppy was staring at it. He wondered if it looked to her front on to be even bigger than when she was seeing it in the mirror from behind. She grasped it with both hands and opening her mouth licked the tender underside of the mushroom head. Sam groaned with pleasure and anticipation.

This time he had his eyes fully open and Poppy eyes held them as she licked it again. She teased him whispering, "I don't think I should be doing this Daddy!"

However, Sam now didn't mind the teasing. Knowing she was soon going to be sucking him he loved the naughty language and the tantalizing licking.

"Poppy please!" he begged, giving her the response she wanted.

Poppy laughed, "Well alright Daddy just this once."

As her lips slid over his helmet he knew he was in paradise. She sucked it strongly, then paused as her tongue licked the sensitive rim of the corona then slid up to the red eye at the top.

He'd pushed his ass forward to the edge of the seat in response to her sucking and his balls hung pendulously in front of him. As she got into a steady sucking motion, Poppy's hands moved down grasping his tender testicles. She gently squeezed them, marveling at the size of his two big plums.

Sam touched her bare shoulder, but a slight shrug told him that he was to keep his hands to himself. She gave no other message that he had crossed the boundary as her sucking and ball teasing were uninterrupted. He touched her ponytail which she didn't seem to mind so he carried on holding it at the base, effectively steering her head up and down.

He relaxed and just allowed his daughter to earn her money and pleasure her daddy. She kept her eyes locked on his as he started approaching his climax. She could see that his breathing was becoming shorter and her lips started gripping his crown more fiercely as they slid over it. Then with a loud moan Sam orgasmed. He had been wondering if she would swallow his cum, but she clearly thought that was part of the bargain as she determinedly sucked and swallowed his thick ropes of jizz. As his fluids flooded her mouth, Poppy gently squeezed his balls in time with his spasms. Sam was sobbing with pleasure as his daughter drained him. As she walked off she gave him a peck on the top of his head.

Later in bed he was again jacking off at the wonderful memory of his daughter's mouth.

The next morning, Friday, he placed five fifty-dollar bills in a fan shape on the breakfast table, with the pictures of Ulysses S. Grant facing upwards. Poppy hadn't said anything about the previous money he'd left for her and he doubted she would say anything about these bills. He left for work without seeing her, knowing she was going to the prom that evening. However, she would have to be home to change for it and he planned to be around when she did.

Sam did not get home from work until late and he realized that the taxi would shortly be coming for Poppy. She had already got a bag in the hall packed to stay at her boyfriends that night. Sam looked into her room just as she was struggling to attach her stocking tops to her garter straps. He guessed that these were a present from Nancy and by his daughter's efforts it was the first time she had worn that wonderful lingerie combination. The flash of her thigh was intoxicating to him and he gazed at her in lustful admiration. She was already in her prom dress which looked a little tight round her breasts.

She suddenly saw him looking at her and pulled her dress protectively over her bare thighs. Sam smiled at her and said, "Honey, you enjoy yourself this evening, but I'd like you to consider something. I've paid you in total four hundred dollars. You could increase that by another six hundred dollars to a thousand dollars if later on about eleven you say you don't feel well and come back here to share my bed for the night."

Poppy looked at him shocked, "You're crazy, I won't do that."

Sam smiled again and just said, "You consider it baby."

She still looked shocked as he left her but he thought he could see some thoughtfulness in her eyes.

A short time later he heard the door shut and the taxi drive off. He spent the evening watching television but about ten went upstairs and had a shower. He thought he might as well be optimistic so had a second shave for the day and put a dab of his best aftershave on. He didn't bother with pajamas but slid into bed nude. On the table by the side of the bed, not too obviously, he had a bottle of oil.

He had his bedroom door open so, despite the soundproofing of the bedroom, about half eleven he heard the sound he'd been hoping for as a taxi drew up outside. A minute later Sam heard the front door close and Poppy's steps coming upstairs. After he heard Poppy going in and out of her bathroom he heard her walk slowly along the corridor and tentatively walk into his room, closing the door behind her.

Sam intentionally hadn't elaborated to Poppy on what the phrase "share my bed" might mean. It obviously could have the usual sexual connotations but could also have meant a chummy last night of just being in the same vicinity of each other with perhaps a few cuddles.

Although Poppy was finding it difficult to see around the room she didn't put the light on. He was used to the semi-light in the room caused by a slight gap in the curtains and he could see his young daughter looking in her prom dress like a young actress on the red carpet.

After hesitating, she carefully unzipped her dress before carefully draping it over a coat hanger. She was now dressed in just her matching bra and panties with a white garter belt and black stockings. Sam's mouth was dry as he gazed at her.

She stood there not knowing what to do then went to unclip her stockings, "Keep them on," he whispered.

Sam could see her visibly relax with relief as she interpreted his suggestion as keeping on all her underwear. She looked more confident now as she walked around the bed, getting in on the other side, then turning away from him. He left it two minutes before he slid across and snuggled up behind her.

She tensed, as he knew she would, feeling his solid baton pushed up against her back. She could tell that he was completely naked and when he unclipped her bra at the back she knew that just cuddles would be insufficient. He gently extricated the bra from her shoulders and arms, but before feeling her breasts, he slid his hand up her leg from her ankle to her thigh, loving the feel of the nylon and then the exciting delight of thigh flesh at the top. Then sliding one arm underneath her and the other around her he gently grasped both her young full breasts and cupped them.

"Daddy loves your beautiful breasts, Poppy," he whispered.

Poppy didn't say a word but she was breathing heavily, wondering what he would do next. She had appreciated that "share my bed for the night" meant that she would have to allow him to be more intimate, but she had been shocked when he had squeezed her breasts. She now apprehended that she would probably have to let him touch her in her most private places, but clearly there could be nothing like sexual intercourse.

Sam didn't move his hands on her breasts but just gently kissed her on the side of her neck. He knew if he moved too quickly he would scare her. Eventually he slid both hands down to her sides and began to gently peel off her panties. Inching them over her buttocks he pulled them down her legs so that finally he was able to toss them aside. She was now naked except for her stockings and garter belt, just the way he wanted her.

Feeling very vulnerable, Poppy was lying very stiffly as he gently pulled her around so that she was facing him, then with a tug dragged her on top so that she was lying face down. Her pubes and lower stomach were lying flat on his boner. She was still breathing heavily as he put his hands around her buttocks and started pulling her backwards and forwards so that her body was rubbing his cock. Her legs had opened slightly so that, as he moved her, her labia lips were pushed apart and her clitoris was rubbing his shaft. This was very pleasant, particularly as he could feel a wetness forming from her juices.

She had been horrified when she realized that their sexual organs would be touching each other but, after a while, she thought with relief that this action would be all they would do. It was almost like simulated sex. As she concluded that he would probably cum, but without requiring penetration, she relaxed and started taking up the motion herself, though not with the greatest of movements. He decided to push it a bit.

"C'mon Poppy," Sam urged with a growl, "be my slutty schoolgirl!"

Poppy hesitated for a moment before getting back into her rhythm, but moving a bit more forcefully. She could see now that the sex would finalize with her effectively rubbing him to orgasm. With the thought that there would be no attempted penetration she became more confident. "So," she said with a smirk, "Daddy likes schoolgirls does he!"

This was more like it. He loved to hear smutty talk. Poppy was now getting into it. "I bet you love to see my friends, don't you Daddy! What about cousin Beth. She says you're always grabbing her ass."

Sam groaned. This was it. No more pretending. Suddenly he pushed Poppy on her back and got on top of her. Poppy was gasping, not sure what was happening until all became clear when he pushed her legs apart and placed his knob head into her hot juicy opening. She began screaming the moment he began to force the hot hard throbbing meat inside her. Oh God he thought,she felt great, just like a tight velvet glove gripping his boner.

"Yes baby, I love eighteen year-old schoolgirls," he gasped, as he pushed more of his hard meat into her, "but you're my favorite."

Poppy was wide-eyed as she continued to draw heavy breaths. Inch by inch, he was penetrating her deeper and deeper as he continued to whisper to her, "Ever since your tits started growing, I've wanted to rip your clothes off and fuck you. You knew it you little tease, enjoying watching me try to hide my erections. Well how does it feel having daddy's big erection inside you honey?"

Although Poppy now realized that Sam knew her little games, she wasn't in a position to join in a conversation. He could see that she was in a state of sexual fervor that she had never experienced before. As he commenced pushing in and out with long strokes her pelvis started moving to meet him. They were in a delicious fuck rhythm. He grabbed the bottle of oil and splashed the liquid over her tits, then began to massage her full young breasts, concentrating on her plump nipples that reminded him of her mother's.

Poppy reacted to this knew sexual assault by gasping, "Oooooh Daddy!"

Sam's attack on her body was taking her higher and higher. He could sense that she was rapidly approaching a climax and something told him that this would be her very first orgasm. He was determined that she would hit the heights.

As he pried her legs apart as far as he could he whispered, "Daddy's going as deep as he can baby."

Poppy screamed again as her widened legs allowed him to push those final couple of inches inside her. She felt completely filled with her daddy's hot throbbing meat. He was achieving really long hard strokes. As he saw she was on the brink, he leaned forward and sucked hard on her nipples and Poppy went into orbit. Her climax pulsated through her. Her vagina contracted around his boner and he joined her in orgasm, his cum shooting deep inside her.

When her spasms had subsided and he was spent, he moved her around so that they were cuddling side by side. She quickly went into a contented sleep. Half an hour later, he woke her up.

Poppy came round finding him on top of her, deep inside her again. Sam had oiled up the old hard salami and slipped it straight into her. He fucked her hard with a few deep strokes, then swung her round on top. This time she didn't need any encouragement. She bent her head down and they kissed ardently with open mouths, their tongues tussling. She pushed back hard again and again, sawing herself on his throbbing boner. He considered slowing her down so that he could get her upright, riding him, but she was so carried away that he let her just fuck him as she wanted. She had reached up and grasped the same places on the bedrail that Nancy always did, to give her leverage to push back hard. Sam gripped her ass, sliding his fingers through her garter straps.

Her orgasm this time was, if anything, even stronger. Her vagina milked him, sucking his jizz as he squirted more and more cum inside her.

This time they both went into a deep contented sleep. He intended to fuck her in the ass in the morning, but his plan was overturned when they were both awoken just after dawn by the sound of Nancy's taxi arriving outside. Poppy scrambled out of bed, picking up her underwear and grabbing her dress. She dashed along the corridor to her own room, just before they heard the front door open.

Nancy had no time for anything other than a quick kiss with Sam before she disappeared into the study to do an email on a work issue. The morning was then a bit of a blur for Sam as Nancy and Poppy showered, breakfasted and got ready for their trip to New York, hurrying as the taxi was coming for them at midday.

As it turned out, the women were ready for their taxi with ten minutes to spare and the three of them sat together waiting for the taxi to arrive in the lounge with the suitcases.

Nancy smiled and, speaking as if she expected a negative answer, said to Poppy, "Well, did Daddy give you that $1,000 as he and I agreed."

Sam couldn't look at Poppy as a silence began in the room. Eventually, he looked up at Poppy and found she was smiling, "Of course he did Mommy," she said, "He's a sweetie."

Poppy continued, "Daddy and I have had some long talks, you could say quite deeply penetrating."

Sam squirmed on his seat as she went on. "In fact we got on so well that he's promised to visit me at uni when he's near on a business trip. Generously he's said that he might even give me some more money when he sees me, providing I'm a good girl."

"Poppy that's great," said Nancy, "I'm so pleased that you got on so well and I think it would be excellent for him to visit you at university."

This time, before they got into their taxi, they took it in turns, out of sight of the other, to squeeze Sam's boner as they kissed him goodbye.

As Sam closed the front door his mind was racing. He was now going to have to arrange a business trip to allow him to visit his daughter at university. As he was considering this he was also wondering if Nancy would be able to resist the advances of his nephew, Beth's twin brother, while Sam was away on these trips. Sam didn't feel too bothered about her fidelity either way, after all she was hardly going to run off with his nephew.

After about an hour there was a knock at the door. Opening it Sam could see the very attractive sight of Beth, dressed in her pink cheerleader costume, with a pink band holding her ponytail.

"Poppy's not here Beth." he explained. "She is on her way to New York with her mom."

"I know Uncle," replied Beth, "Poppy and I have been texting each other. It's not Poppy I came to see. I've lost my job with KFC. I need money for when I go to uni and Poppy suggested that I talk to you."

"Come in my dear," Sam gushed. As she passed him he placed his hand on her big round ass and squeezed. This time there was no hard look as she turned her face to glance at him with a smirking smile.

"Let's talk upstairs Beth. Go right up."

Beth climbed the stairs, her ponytail and ass were both swaying seductively from side to side. Sam followed close behind her and ushered her into his bedroom. Turning to face him, Beth suddenly looked seriously as she said, "I need about..."

She didn't get any further as Sam had pushed her roughly back on the bed and begun to take his shirt and pants off.

Beth was looking nervously at him as she said, "No Uncle, wait, we need to agree what I'm prepared to do and what my fees will be."

Sam grinned down at her as he stepped out of his boxers. "I'll pay you what I think you're worth."

As he said these words, which he could see she thought were not helpful, he twitched the muscle at the root of his cock, as he had done the first time with Poppy, causing it to jerk. Beth gazed at it with wide-eyed astonishment as Sam approached the bed and he guessed that Poppy had failed to mention that his cock was on the large size. Beth was still trying to establish the financial contract as Sam ran his hands up her legs under her skirt. She pulled her knees up and tried to push his hands away saying, "I want a hundred dollars for a handjob."

Although before his success with Poppy, he would have been happy for Beth to start with a handjob, Sam was now determined to get his boner inside his niece's pussy as quickly as possible. Consequently he began tugging her panties down her legs to the sounds of her squealing objections. She tried to keep her legs together but he was too strong, his fingers firmly rubbing her clitoris. She was still struggling as he ripped her bra off, his mouth immediately diving on to her lush young nipples. She was gasping for breath, still shrieking that he had to agree her fee demands. Her shrieks became louder as her pussy became more juicy from his probing fingers.

It was at this point that Sam was rather mischievous. He had decided that he would pay her two hundred and fifty dollars for what he was about to do, but her squealing and squirming as she tried to get a price agreed was a great boner hardener. He grinned as he widened her legs positioning his mushroom head at her hot juicy entrance and said, "I think I'll take this as a free sample."