Daddy's Little Tease Needs Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he slid his boner into the tight opening Beth screamed, "WAIT UNCLE AAARGH!"

He laughed at her expression of dismay as he continued penetrating her completely. Although she didn't have the classic beauty of Poppy, her face had a young 'come and get me' sexuality. The only thing better than fucking a beautiful daughter, Sam decided, was fucking a beautiful daughter and then a sexy niece. Pretty soon he was gripping her young breasts as he plunged his hard boner in and out. Despite her infuriation at the belief she was receiving no payment for the pleasure he was getting in fucking her, she was unable to help herself writhing underneath him, pushing back with pelvic thrusts. He pried her legs even further apart and really began hammering into her, her young high squeals matching the rhythm of his thrusts.

Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath and he leaned forward and pushed his tongue into it, enjoying her girlish tongue tussling with his. He could tell the way her teenage body was shuddering underneath him that, like Poppy, Beth had never been penetrated before by a cock as big as his. Her young vagina was deliciously gripping his hot boner as he slid it hard in and out. After each penetrating thrust, he drew back until his helmet was at the edge of her pussy opening, then brutally slid his boner back in firmly up her delectable tight juicy love tunnel.

Her eyes were watering in ecstatic pleasure as she began her climax. The pulsing contractions round his hot meat was too much for him and he groaned as his cock shot spurt after spurt of hot sperm into her fertile young body.

She was quiet as they lay there for a moment until Sam said, "Right, that's earned you two hundred and fifty dollars."

She squealed in delight and hugged him as he continued. "If you want to earn the same again, why don't you climb on top and show your uncle what you can do."

Beth beamed delightedly. Sam was still hard as a rock as she clambered on board, eagerly impaling herself on his erect phallus. She had a smirk on her face as she sat upright, gently squeezing her big young buttocks, sending warm sensations through his hot throbbing hard meat. She clearly had more experience than Poppy and looked at home mounted on top.

Beth smirked, "Poppy tells me you like schoolgirls, you horny old uncle."

Sam groaned in delight. Beth clearly intended to tease him as she fucked him. He loved it.

She started slightly pumping her buttocks so that his boner was sliding tightly about three inches in and out. "I know you like schoolgirls with big asses, you dirty old man," she sneered with a grin.

Sam groaned again and slid his hands forward so that he was cupping a big buttock in each hand. He could feel her gluteal muscles contracting as she fucked him. He had plans for that ass of hers, but he thought it better not to give too much away.

She increased her pumping considerably, using her powerful young haunches to maximize his pleasure. The feel of her butt in his hands was wonderful and his moaning told her he was close to cumming. Showing some experience, she leant forward and, grasping his hair, pulled his head to her teats. She was sliding down hard now, sawing his tender meat and his moan was especially loud as his jizz erupted. This time she didn't orgasm but concentrated on squeezing her vagina, milking his sensitive boner and draining his balls.

Sam looked up at her smiling. "Well done Beth," he said, "that's five hundred dollars you earnt. Come back tomorrow and I'll give you another five hundred dollars for a blowjob and a fuck."

"You've got a deal," she beamed.

They chatted for a while before she went home. Sam discovered that Poppy had mischievously told her that his cock was on the small size and that Beth could probably get him to agree to all she wanted with a few handjobs. Beth told him that she couldn't believe it when she saw how big he was.

Next day they were in the bedroom again. Beth was again in her cheerleader outfit with her ponytail. Sam had his fingers gripping the base of her ponytail as she sucked him. She'd done a good job for about ten minutes concentrating on the mushroom head. She'd first licked round the rim. Then she'd licked and sucked the red eye at the tip and she was now trying to get into a rhythmic sucking motion, with the whole of the knob end in her mouth.

It felt great but Sam wanted more. He pushed further to the back of her mouth and told her to swallow. Her eyes looked nervous as she did as he'd instructed. As her throat opened up he slid deep inside so that his pubic hair was against her face. Pulling back slowly he pushed in again, threading his cock past her tonsils. She was drawing breath quickly through her nose, but as she appeared to be more relaxed he started pumping his boner more forcefully. He guessed that this was Beth's first throat fucking and he gripped her ponytail strongly as he enjoyed fucking her skull.

She was still breathing strongly through her nose as he spurted his jizz down her throat forcing her to gulp his cum down quickly to avoid choking.

After that, Beth thought that being fucked was going to be less challenging. Sam pretended to consider the different positions before he said, "I know, I'll take you from behind."

Beth willingly grabbed the bedrail and pushed her ass back towards him in order to get it over with. Sam grabbed a bottle of oil and splashed it over her rump so that it ran down the crack of her ass. He then slid a hand down the channel over her sphincter and underneath to her pussy, rubbing the oil on her clitoris. Beth playfully wiggled her ass, enjoying the lubrication of her sex organs and he repeated the procedure again.

As Sam slid his boner into her pussy, Beth pushed back and he could tell she was enjoying it when he splashed more oil on her ass and slipped a finger in her asshole. She knew he loved her ass but she wasn't prepared for his next action when he pulled out of her pussy and pushed his cock into her anal opening.

"No, No!" she cried, "that's not in the contract."

Sam grinned and whispered with a leer, "Think of it as Uncle's free bonus."

With that he pushed in hard and Beth screamed. She started to try to get away, but he grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back. Her back was arched and, with her butt raised and prominent, he started to pound her.

She was whimpering as he groaned, "Oh God, I've dreamt of fucking your big butt!"

At last he had managed to insert his boner into a woman's asshole and what a ass to have for his first anal fuck. His thighs were slapping into her buttocks. Her butt cheeks were rippling with each penetrating stab. His boner was being lusciously gripped in that anal sheath as it slid in and out. He pounded harder, spearing her, her butt cheeks quivering with each of his penetrations. Beth was now crying loudly, pushing back, loving his hot hard meat up her ass.

Eventually, he began shooting his fiery cum deep inside her. At the same time, Beth was having her first anal orgasm and they ended up both shouting in their ecstasy.

----------------------

Having enjoyed Poppy and Beth, Sam was now looking forward to a bright future fucking his two young girls, but things didn't work out as he'd planned. Beth was unable to come over to the house again before Nancy and Poppy returned from New York. After that Poppy wasn't long at home before she and Beth both disappeared again. The girls didn't need summer jobs anymore as Sam had provided all the funds they required, so they went off to stay with their aunt, Sam's younger sister, Lucy, who had a cottage on the coast, for the rest of the summer.

They weren't back home from Lucy's for long before they left for university. Sam was very frustrated. He had been thinking he would have lots of chances to fuck them both again but there wasn't even an opportunity for a blowjob.

With the girls away things got back to normal. Frank continued to clean the pool and Nancy continued to cast furtive glances at the bulge in his shorts. Frank was supposed to be starting university, but it had somehow been delayed. Sam didn't hear from Poppy at all until she was a month into her university term. She let him know that she and Beth were making their money last longer than they'd anticipated so wouldn't need a visit from him in the Autumn term. However, Beth would be coming to join them for Christmas and the two of them would be looking to earn some more cash for when they returned to university. Sam was extremely disappointed. The thought of having to wait until Christmas before he could fuck his daughter and spear Beth's ass was agonizing. He was feeling very sorry for himself when, to make matters worse, he really did have to go on a business trip.

He was only away a few days. As Frank would at last be finishing and going off to university while he was away, he reckoned Frank would have little chance to entice Nancy, but when he arrived back on the Friday evening he immediately knew he was wrong.

Although Nancy kissed him on his arrival, she seemed to avoid eye contact with him and was quite quiet. After half an hour of her avoiding him Sam said, "Look, I know you fucked Frank," she looked aghast, "but I've fucked Poppy and Beth so we're even."

Nancy went through a host of emotions. She had never intended to have sex with Frank, quite the contrary. One morning Frank had sidled up behind her in the kitchen, put his arms around her and squeezed her big breasts. She had reacted angrily and shouted at him to get out. After he'd left she found she couldn't help feeling horny from the experience and went up to her bedroom, where she stripped off her clothes and started enjoying herself with the Big Boy vibrator. Unknown to her Frank had followed her upstairs. She was just about to reach her climax when Frank suddenly appeared in front of her and replaced Big Boy with his hard salami. Although she had screeched obscenities at him, it was to no avail as he started fucking her hard and deep and pretty soon she was sobbing with pleasure and climaxing, milking his organ with her vaginal contractions. After that they were sucking and fucking every day.

Sitting there with Sam, Nancy looked ashamed as she confessed to what had happened with Frank, but she was also angry with Sam for cheating with Poppy and Beth. Slowly she calmed down and went so far as to say that it was better the girls had done it with Sam than with a stranger.

The conversation gradually became more pensive and thoughtful. Sam admitted he loved fucking eighteen-year old schoolgirls and Nancy admitted she had a penchant for eighteen-year old schoolboys. Sam could see then why she'd not been tempted to play away on her business trips as her colleagues tended to be older men.

They snuggled together, pledged their love for each other and opened a bottle of champagne. When they were younger they used to raise a toast to 'simultaneous orgasms', now Nancy raised a toast saying 'we must always have sex together' and Sam supplemented it with 'enjoying simultaneous orgasms'. They both laughed and their sex that night was gentle and loving, -although Sam was wondering in the back of his mind, given his new agreement with Nancy, how he could still fuck his daughter and niece at Christmas.

On the Saturday morning they both woke up horny and were starting with some heavy kissing, but were interrupted. Sam's younger sister Lucy was ringing to remind him that her twins were calling on them at nine o'clock to use their pool. When Sam put the phone down he cursed as he'd forgotten completely they were coming. Lucy had moved from the coast with her family only two weeks previously to be nearer to her older sister, Beth and Frank's mother. Sam hadn't seen his younger sister for years. He knew that financially things had been tougher for her since her divorce. He had no idea how old her twins, John and Joyce, were now but they had been two untidy little kids last time he'd seen them. Poppy had texted him a picture of Lucy when she'd stayed with her but no pictures of the kids. Sam had to say to Nancy that his sister, Lucy, was looking pretty good in the photo with a fine pair of big breasts pushing out her T-shirt.

"Nancy, I'm sorry," he said, "we can't get out of it. Why don't we put on our swimsuits and our bathrobes, then we can join them in the pool for an hour and then perhaps we can get rid of them."

Nancy could see his boner and it was with disappointment that she said, "You're right. We must make them welcome"

It was on the dot of nine o'clock that the front door bell rang. Sam opened it to see two teenagers looking at him. The twins were on the small side, neither being as tall as Nancy. They both looked young with wide-eyed expressions. The girl, Joyce, was very pretty and the boy, John, was showing signs of a handsome appearance. They both wore tracksuits that hid their figures.

"Lovely to see you after all this time," Sam smiled a little artificially. "It's been so long since we've seen you. Why now you must be at least..."

Sam struggled until John helped him. "We're both just turned eighteen, uncle."

Of course, he remembered now when they were born. It was the same year his firm had started making good profits. It had enabled him to be generous with their christening presents.

Sam beamed at them and so did Nancy. He could see now that Joyce had a pair of breasts that were pushing out her tracksuit top nicely.

"Why don't we walk around the house to the pool," he suggested, indicating the route with his arm. "Nancy and I are ready to have a swim with you."

As they walked the path around the house to the pool at the back, Sam asked, "So what are the two of you planning to do now you've moved here."

John's answer came quickly, apparently pleased to be asked the question, "Well I can't do much at the moment as I've no money. I'm hoping to get some weekend work. My cousin Frank told me that he'd cleaned your pool for you and did a few other jobs for Auntie Nancy."

Nancy jumped in quickly, "Of course, you can take over from Frank."

Joyce had been quiet as they'd been walking but she now spoke for the first time. "I need money for when I start university next year. I was hoping to get a job but they're very hard to come by. I don't know what I'm going to do."

She glanced across at Sam as she said it and his heart missed a beat. Of course, she and Poppy would have had many conversations when Poppy stayed at the coast with her Aunt Lucy."

Sam smiled at Joyce, "Well I may be able to help there," he gushed.

As they arrived at the pool Nancy and Sam took off their bathrobes and John and Joyce took off their tracksuits. Sam was pretty sure that Joyce didn't cast two glances at him, but he was drinking in her body. He could see that Joyce's tits were even bigger than Poppy's, even though her one-piece swimsuit was fairly demure. Her waist was narrow while her ass was delightfully round and pert.

It was impossible for Nancy and John to make eye contact because Nancy was staring greedily at the bulge in the front of John's speedos while John's eyes were transfixed on Nancy's big juggs that were nestling like two wobbling balloons in her bikini top. As Nancy turned to head for the water, John's eyes moved down to fix like lasers on her big round ass.

They all slowly made their way into the water and started messing around, throwing a ball to each other. John seemed deliberately to throw the ball too high to Nancy so that she had to jump up, her big melons swinging up and down. The pool, which was a good size, was curved, deep in the middle section but shallow at both ends where one can walk into the pool down some slight steps.

Somehow Nancy and John seemed to end up at one end of the pool while Joyce and Sam were at the other. When Joyce playfully splashed Sam he grabbed her and, as she was struggling, grasped one of her breasts, giving it a good squeeze. She broke away from him stumbling and he waited to see how she would react. Had he misjudged her willingness to please him? Was she going to march angrily out of the pool?

Joyce was unsure how to react. Poppy had persuaded her that Uncle Sam was a sweetie. He was very shy, said Poppy, and Joyce would find that she needed to make all the running if she was to extract money from by her uncle by granting him some small sexual favors. Apparently she wouldn't have to do much, just a handjob or, at the most, a blowjob. Uncle Sam's penis was, she was assured, on the small size.

When Uncle Sam had grasped her breast, she had been surprised and disconcerted. It was a more assertive action than she had been led to believe he would do. Nevertheless, she decided, if she were to walk away now it would give him a message that she was not interested. She intended that when she offered him a handjob it would be after they'd got to know each other a little better. It would be in a setting of her choosing where she could control the situation, allowing her to maximize the money she would receive while minimizing what she was required to do. So, hoping that he wouldn't repeat his attempt at intimacy, she remained in the pool.

When Joyce had regained her feet she splashed him again. As she laughingly tried to get away from his grabbing arms, he pulled her back into him. She was facing away from him off balance kicking in the water. She realized that she had made a mistake in not getting out of the pool when Sam put both arms around her and squeezed a breast in each hand. She was a very busty girl, taking after her mother and was even bigger than Poppy. Even with him grasping her she didn't want to be too aggressive with him and so began screaming in a playful girlish way that she hoped he'd take as a warning to stop. However, her cries turned into shrieks as he pushed one hand down to her groin and slid his fingers under the elastic of her swimsuit. She was now desperately trying to pull away, but he was not going to be denied as his fingers separated her labia lips and made contact with her clitoris.

With Sam's fingers between her legs, she struggled even harder to get away, but he had her pinioned with his left arm as his right hand carried out its naughty act. He pushed his face into the back of her head and nuzzled her wet hair as his fingers continued to work, exploring her sex organs.

While Sam had been having his fun, at the other end of the pool Nancy and John had been playing a similar game of splash. However, Nancy suddenly stopped and, in a school mistress voice, had said, "Is that an erection you have there John? I thought I noticed you staring at my breasts."

With that Nancy advanced on a frightened looking John and, in one movement, pulled his speedos down to his knees. John watched with horror as his penis, now unrestrained, swung upwards to a full throbbing erection.

Nancy pretended to look appalled. She grasped it with her right hand and squeezed it, saying in a loud voice, "Now what will your mother say when I tell her?"

John looked aghast, throwing anxious glances over to Sam, hoping he couldn't see what was happening. "I'm s-so sorry auntie," he stuttered.

Nancy continued to grip his teenage tube and said, "I won't tell your mother, but I'll need to punish you."

With that, she started pulling John along by his hard cock out of the pool and towards the lounge patio doors. John stumbled until he managed to kick away his speedos then tried desperately to keep up with her to stop his boner being wrenched.

As they headed towards the lounge, Sam lifted a startled Joyce over his shoulder and marched out of the pool following Nancy, with Joyce's fists pounding on his back to try to make him put her down.

Entering through the patio doors Sam could see that Nancy hadn't wasted any time. She had got John on the floor with his back to the couch. Nancy had taken off her bikini panties and was slowly impaling herself onto John who was staring up at her in bewildered astonishment. She had got her juices going just by holding his young cock, but she was still lowering herself carefully. Once embedded she grunted contentedly and reached around her back unclipping her bikini bra. John's eyes were almost out of their sockets as her huge melons swung untethered above him.