Daddy's Poker Chip - Vegas Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't dare look until they were done. By then, cum dripped down our entire bodies. I opened my eyes and saw that Katie was almost as drenched as me. Several prominent spots dried on the side of our mouths. My forehead was a mess; someone must have aimed a little too high. Katie's chin bore the brunt of each orgasm, droplets falling down onto her pert little breasts.

Both of our busts were already coated, but gravity caused falling drops to spread in streaks down our neckline to the top slopes of our breasts. Rubbing our cum soaked bodies together, I kept fingering my cousin, both of us turned on by how utterly drenched in sex we were.

"Oh god right there," Katie said. "I'm still so hot, it's just so sore."

"I can't believe how much cum there is," I said.

"You look so hot," Katie said.

Her hand moved to grab my breasts just as she reached the edge of her orgasm. Her whole body shuddered, slight tremors running up from my fingers into the rest of my cousin. She shook, having an orgasm less profound than the others, and yet a little more intimate. I kissed her again, then she broke away, looking up at Uncle Chuck.

"That's eight, Daddy," She said.

"Good girl," He said.

"I saved you mine," My father said.

I turned, and he rammed his dick into my mouth. Then he pulled back, mostly stroking it, giving me just the head to lick in brief moments. He grunted, his face flush, trying to squeeze out his second orgasm.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want your cum, Daddy."

"Don't swallow," He said. "Share it with your cousin."

"Yes, Daddy," I answered, waiting obediently for him

The cum sort of dribbled out, not quite with the same force as the jets unloaded on us only minutes before. I held my tongue out, some of the semen dripping down my throat, some of it in the first spurt splashing on my upper lip and nose. He adjusted his aim, making most of it collect in my mouth. It took every bit of effort not to automatically swallow when he shoved his cock in my mouth. Even so, some of it slid down my throat while cleaning off the last few beads still clinging to his head.

I pulled back, my father's cum swishing back and forth in my mouth. Our lips met, my tongue swapping semen with my cousin, twirling around hers, intertwining as we effortlessly gulped down the cum together. Then Katie pushed me down onto the carpet, cum spreading out from everywhere, her mouth lapping it up from my breasts, my navel, and then down to my pussy.

She licked greedily, lapping up the geyser of semen draining down my sex. I wasn't sure what her focus was, pleasing my clitoris or tasting the men still seeping from inside of me. It didn't matter - in less than a minute my thighs were clenched around her head, convulsing as she brought me to one final orgasm.

We collapsed on each other, her head resting on my breasts.

*****

I've only been back at college a day.

Already I miss my family.

So the first chance I get, I open up my laptop and start the video.

"That's it, Uncle Drew," Katie says. "Put it in your baby's ass."

She's holding the camera, angling it so that I can see the side of my father's dick as he pushes it inside of me. Katie insisted on recording it for posterity. For a few minutes, all I can see is our hips connecting and my breasts swinging back and forth.

I do look beautiful.

"I want you both," I say.

Uncle Chuck gets underneath me, there's a few seconds of adjusting, then I can see myself pinned between both of them. My breasts bounce off my uncle's chest, each of them taking turns to actually fuck me. For the most part, they go slow, letting me get used to it.

Katie moves the phone around, going for a close up of my daddy's shaft moving in my butt. Then I can see both of their balls, nearly touching as they move at the same time. I'm getting more comfortable now. I can hear myself moan.

"It feels so good," I say.

"Where?" My dad asked.

"I can't tell! Everywhere! Just give it to me, I'm close!"

"God, your so tight," Daddy says. "You're such a good girl doing this for daddy."

"Daddy, can I cum?" I ask.

Just like Katie.

"Cum for Daddy!"

I remember this part. And the camera doesn't quite do it justice. It was like every part of me was devoted to orgasm bliss. They keep at me for a while, then I'm begging for them to finish.

"Please, please cum in me..." I yelped. "I can't, I can't take much more."

"I'm getting there," Daddy says. "I'm going to cum in your ass."

"Please cum, it's so much."

"Should we stop?"

"No, no keep fucking me! I want your cum!"

I scream it.

Uncle Chuck cums first, but my Daddy isn't far behind. I remember the two filling my holes one right after the other. They withdraw, and the camera comes close, zooming in to my ass and then my pussy, each leaking semen out.

I'm watching, masturbating, nearing my own edge when the ringers interrupts the video.

"Hi Emily," He says.

"Hi Dad."

"How's school?"

"Fine," I say, still playing with myself, nearing my edge.

"Are you free this weekend?"

"I could be, what's up?"

"Your mother is going out of town with your brothers for a church retreat," He said. "And your uncles were wondering if you wanted to play another game of poker."

"That sounds good, Daddy," I say, barely getting out the words. "Will Katie be there?"

"Of course," He answers.

I'm moaning a little.

"Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Oh yes, just Daddy?"

"What is it, baby girl?"

"Can I cum?"

1...345678