All Comments on 'Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 04'

by DaddysHellion

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Me personally, I wouldn't spend a penny on a lawyer for the soon to be exwife, unless it was to get her the maximum sentence!

And how good of a friend is MacKenzie? Good enough that she might want to be included in the fun and excitement of daddy and sunshine's new life together?

And the idea of daddy getting his daughter pregnant is excellent! I know it added to the relationship between me and my daughter when her mom left us for a younger and what she originally thought to be a way richer than me guy. She quickly signed the divorce papers and made a point of telling our daughter that she didn't have time to take care of a 16 yr old girl. We were very careful until Kris turnned 18. My Christmas present from my daughter that year was her telling me she was pregnant with my baby. Less than a year later, her best friend Casey moved in with us to help take care of our twin girls. It wasn't long before Casey was pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful writing

This series is terrific! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do not include her friend or any other women. It would ruin the story.

Charleston and Sunshine need to always remain together in love. Do not ruin it by adding other females. Unless you add other men for her to fully enjoy. Fair is fair. As for her getting pregnant. She should. Let them enjoy what that thing that is her mother took. Let them have a family. Just please don't include other women. Let this remain an epic love story.

StarqueenStarqueenalmost 6 years ago
Love This.

I am so happy there is a new chapter and I am eagerly awaiting the next. Please, please, don't add McKenzie in with them. Keep her separate.

octabrainoctabrainalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Please let the father and daughter have a baby, they're a great couple.

user18user18almost 6 years ago

Love this story!! But I love it just Charleston and Shayenne. I think their love is great and could be perfect just the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Waiting for next chapter....very excited!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No to threesome. Just let it be sunshine and her daddy. More fucking. And i wish he got her pregnant. Can't wait for the next part.

MhouserMhouseralmost 6 years ago
Love it

I agree, no threesome. Keep the love with just them

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 6 years ago

I love the story. Not crazy about the wife part but life is usually messy! More chapters please! TYVM!

eroticwriter01eroticwriter01almost 6 years ago
Any more interaction?

Hi, I really like your work and am definitely interested in helping you write future chapters. Or at the very least borrowing some characters for a collab.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Overwhelmed and your feedback is amazing, as always!

Thank you, everyone, for reading the Daddy's Sunshine series. It means the world to me that you not only take the time to read each chapter, but that you also comment and vote. Your time is the most precious gift you can give to me!

Chapter 5 is already in the works and, trust me, I've heard you all loud and clear. I will not be adding McKenzie in to the mix. She's getting her own series once I'm finished with this one. (Don't panic! I'm not sure when the Sunshine saga will be ending. LoL.)

Someone above mentioned not being crazy about the wife part and I'm sorry about that, but I needed to write her out of their lives. I couldn't just pretend she wasn't a part of the story, anymore; but I'll only be referencing Luna maybe once or twice more and then she will be completely out of this story.

Again, I thank you, all, most sincerely for your time and comments. It means the world to me, as a writer, that you are enjoying my work.

As far as collaborating on a story, I don't see how that's possible. There's email on this site, of course, but my private life is separate from this account and I don't share personal information. Inability to communicate effectively would destroy any possibility of a successful collaboration and I work very hard on my character/storyline development, so I prefer not to share them. I most sincerely thank you for your interest, though, and wish you luck on your future works.

Stay naughty!

~Daddy's Hellion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep goin

really liking the story, but please no 3some.. keep it between her and her daddy....can't wait for part 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breed her

More breeding and i cnat wait for part 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please no baby

Like the story and know you are gearing up to impregnating her but hate when stories go there. Put her on the pill and let them enjoy sex, go to college, have kinky fetish sex just please no baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please baby

Would love more baby aspect. Pregnancy kink is great! Love every bit of the story. Think anal would be super nice to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Been reading this series for the 9th time. Hope the next part would be really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hurry up

Loving this can’t wait for part 5!!!

AshwineMillonAshwineMillonover 5 years ago
Wet

Fucking love this story... When you will be update? Please update soon..

KBeaufortKBeaufortover 5 years ago
Fabulous

I love this story. You write very well. I love dad daughter love stories, pregnant, living like a married couple, deliriously happy. No threesomes just let them be in love. Can’t wait for more!!

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyover 5 years ago

Love the story. I hope you'll be updating real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

This story is amazing. INTENSELY EROTIC, very character driven and emotional. Charleston is so sweet, strong and sexy, daughter is a great heroine. Eagerly waiting for next Pt 5! Also i agree, don’t bring bestfriend threesome into the mix, give her her own series. I think it’s already an intense relationship with taboo elements, to spice it up would vote for voyeur or fetish club material vs introducing a threesome that plays heavily in their relationship. Thank you for your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am so on love with these two, and I really love that she seems to be transtioning into more wife mode. I csnt get enogh of this.

1say161say16over 5 years ago
Part 5

Pls post the part 5 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

I love this story and I love the series so far, I hope Kenzie catches him going down on his daughter and begs him to breed her as her own father won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Abandoned story

Wonderful story. Well-written and very hott. Sad to see its been abandoned.

1say161say16about 5 years ago
Chapter 5

When will you update chapter 5?

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyabout 5 years ago

Still waiting for your next update

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Part 5...

Such loyal little Hellions!!

Was in a car accident and hurt my back, so I was MIA for quite a while; but it thrills me to my bones that you're all still here and waiting for the next chapter.

Part 5 will be posted by the weekend. Promise!

Stay naughty!

~Daddy's Hellion~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Still waiting hope it cums soon 🤤😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 5?

Soon! Please??? Dying for an update. And so sorry about your car accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Impatient

And so horny! Cant wait to read the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this series!

My twisted mind would love them to spend more time at the Club, out on the balcony, in the "viewing room" both viewing and then sharing and maybe some interactions with other Club members. I definitely would like a "breeding" aspect to this story as well.

Can't wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 5

I agree not threesome. The two have something special and I think part 5 should be them coming together not adding someone new. I love the reading, but it should be more about the pure love they share. Big fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...

Still waiting on part 5 ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A year later

Still waiting ...

olblueyesolblueyesover 4 years ago

you are probably done with this tale, well written, well paced,,the girls decision to have a baby was sophomoric and appeals only to a select few of the male readers,,she has only just discovered the world of sex and there is that special apartment at the fetish house to explore,,which you haven't touched on,,,only a chapter about the girl friend. liked it though, read it all in one sitting,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
woah

omg hellion, I hope you're alright. I know that must've been really scary. ://

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 4 years ago
Great story!

Awesome story - keep it coming. Daddy has to get Sunshine pregnant as welk as McKenzie, both at the same time!

MhouserMhouserover 4 years ago
another chapter please

We need another chapter and no you don't need to add Mackenzie to their love let her father get her pregnant I like their story as well. Hurry with the next chapter.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionover 4 years agoAuthor
Greetings, Hellions!

Thank you to everyone who has left comments, both good and critical. I read them as often as I am able to and take them in to consideration when writing future works.

I have good news for those of you who have been both patiently and impatiently waiting: DADDY'S SUNSHINE PART 5 WILL BE SUBMITTED TONIGHT!

The site will determine when it gets posted, but I will definitely be submitting it tonight. Just finishing up the editing portion. Checking and double-checking things.

Thanks for sticking around all of this time, my naughty little minions!

Means the world.

~Daddy's Hellion. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really well done!

The characters and background is compelling, lots to be excited about for the future of this series!

90skjnk90skjnkover 3 years ago

I mean I understand Luna and can't really blame her. If Charleston force her to have a child she didn't want she can't expect her to be a good mother. I get he wanted to keep them but it's the women's choice at the end of the day. I'm all about pro choice

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good story, but Daddy needs to be her loving father and take the responsibility to get the Plan B pill and an IUD for her. She doesn't need a baby now. She needs to finish college first. Love her enough for that to happen, DADDY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After a 4* for your previous part, this one earned a full 5* since this is much more loving than pain.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Assholes siding with lunatic Luna and her abortions.

Let her rot in jail.

Daddy and daughter should move away to have their own life, without fucking McKenzie

BrendaNWBrendaNW9 months ago

Beautiful story of love 😍 🤗 😘

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany8 months ago

Good part, I like the pro-life stance of the MC's. Now Shayenne needs to become more mature, so that she sees eye to eye with dad ...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Give me pt 5 daddy. and no baby OK Id do anything for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

GREAT writing !!! Keep it up !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysHellion@DaddysHellion
Puerto Rican Italian woman with a penchant for Daughters loving their Daddies in all of the right ways. I am not my characters, so please DO NOT message me looking to be my Daddy. That is not why I am here. Also: YES, that's my mouth in my profile picture; but NO, you canno...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES