All Comments on 'Daddy's Transvestite Toilet Slave Ch. 01'

by nolimitstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
deanahiideanahiiabout 10 years ago
work

needs a lot of work, try using an editor next time. the words sometimes really didn't fit. also i agree with the other respondent never understood some who humiliates a person then uses them. makes 'em just about equal.

nolimitstorytellernolimitstorytellerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Answer to questions.

This first chapter is based on the POV of Jesse, so we only see his perspective. In chapter two I am going write from his father's POV. Jesse has a masculine side as well, it shows when he tries to stand up to his father, therefore his father has a softer side that has not yet been revealed to reader. To think of Jesse as only a sissy would be shallow, and same goes for the view of his father being masculine and dominant, that keeps the story interesting, and adds dimension to each character to have conflicting emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I was a hot bitch for free

I enjoyed dressing like the hot bitch I am. Mommy told me to be a porno princess for her husband and the company she owns. I loved suckling cock .I loved getting fucked good too. I'm very feminized. Mommy loved doing me too. I loved my mommy's thing's. We would dress up and make love the night through. Her cunt was delicious. She loved me to lock her clit until she was frenzied. Mommy told me to fuck my bitch sister . She liked it . She had a cunt nice and tight. I did her . Then mommy fucked me with a strap on. Mewing I enjoyed mommy's cock. Just then someone replaced mommy. It was a transvestite. Does it feel nice bitch.... Ohh yes. Fuck me harder. She pumped my backside with his enormous cock. The bigger the better I said ......

mouthfkmouthfkabout 8 years ago
very hot

I love the story, but could have done without the shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
disgusting

"licking the shit off"

"licking the excrement"

"putrid scent"

pronsiclepronsicleover 5 years ago
Shit

You ruined it with the shit and describing its smell and taste. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hottest story ever!!!

Amazing. Love this story this was a fantasy of mine growing up, of course it never happened, but love fantasizing still while reading your great story.

UXO4UUXO4Uabout 2 years ago

The story was properly tagged and it came with a warning so if you didn't like the scat that's your fault. Don't listen to the haters it was a great story for those who appreciate the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this and look forward to reading more!!!! Love that she made to lick her Daddy'c Cock clean of her filth and want to see how much further she is made to go down this rabbit hole

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it. Wanted to read how dad was going to squat on his sons face and shit in his faggot mouth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous