All Comments on 'Daddy's Whore Ch. 01'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"Father starts the process of turning daughter into his whore. " .....

Just how on earth is it possible to connect any positive sexual feelings with such a subject??? Fathers shall protect their daughters, not hurt them!

If this subject entices anybody to read further than the title, I feel really sorry for them and suggest to go seek some professional help to un-twist the mind.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Incest

Daddy needs to fill her pussy with cum and eventually leave her with a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard to feel erotic

When it starts with weird quasi racist forced political beliefs. I love this genre but there is something that feels really wrong and off about this piece. And not in the usual good way.

I hope you don’t write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust for Daddy

All little girls lust for their daddies at some point. Why shouldn't daddies lust for their daughters?

She is old enough to make her own decisions. If she decides to go off the pill at some point and have her father's baby that is her choice.

In the mean time they can just enjoy the physical pleasure of each others body.

ERossAltoERossAltoover 5 years ago
Tres Sexy

Yep. I'm sure I'm sick for liking this story so much, but too bad. It's fantasy, not reality, and the thought police can take their moral panic and shove it up their tight asses. Very good writing, very few mistakes. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT

very good. Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs.*1

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Too funny

The comment about how fathers should protect their daughters yet here they are in the incest section. It was hot. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total shit

Why your racist lies to start the story? The U.S. did not save Mexico or pay off its debt..it forgave 3 million Mexico owed....zero reasons her parents would have an issue...you have no clue about traditional Mexican family...called your wife a whore...bullshit about dick size...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking Hot Story

To the 2 anon posters. It's under incest. If you don't like it, don't read it. Nothing racist about the writer. Same writer has written interracial, where white women get black dicks. Hot story and looking forward to more.

beaverhuntbeaverhuntover 5 years agoAuthor
Great Story

Looking forward to the rest of this one. Hey, dumbass anon, the US paid $15,000,000 and assumed the debts that Mexico owed American citizens. An American flag flew over Mexico City, because they were defeated and the US could have taken the entire country if they wanted. When's the last time the victor paid out a dime to the vanquished?

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Nice start

Can't wait until her training continues and she learns how to use that teenage mouth and cunt properly

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldover 4 years ago
Good Daddy

Nice to see Daddy teaching her all the important things. Such a lucky girl and looking forward to reading more about her becoming his whore. Daddy Daughter breeding is the best kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm...Daddy

Very hot and delicious. I want be daddy's little whore. Teach me daddy

thedomoneflthedomoneflalmost 3 years ago

As it should be ... that's what girls are made for!

Any lil ones need training?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES