Daddy's Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes move back to hers and there is more desire than guilt to be found. I'm glad the guilt is still very present, since I want the change to come about slowly. She will become my whore and I feel no shame about my intent for my daughter. All I have to do is give her orgasms, the likes of which she has never experienced, and she will do whatever it takes to have me continue.

My hands move down to more familiar territory and her hisses continue as I caress her toned stomach with my soapy touch. Her eyes have not moved down my body and her hands have not reached out for any part of me. That's alright, since I have something a little different than a handjob in mind to relieve my raging erection.

The water is no longer running and we are both in the process of drying off, when my words leave my lips with no hint of the shame I do not possess. "Have you ever sixty-nined?"

Her bronze skin reddens a little as the words quietly leave her lips. "Yes, dad."

I nod and try to reassure her embarrassment. "Good, Susanna, then I don't need to explain it to you. You're going to be on top."

I'm sure there is some part of her yelling to bring an end to this, but that is the losing side. Her eyes move down my body and she sees my manhood for the second time in her life. This time, she is far more awake and they get a little round at just how massive I am.

Her words reveal the side that is clearly winning out. "Right here, dad?"

Had Susanna's eyes been looking at my face, she would have seen the grin appear. I love that she sounds eager and wary at the same time. There is no denying just how guilty she feels for asking and I hope it does not vanish from her too soon.

My voice shows my pleasure. "No, Susanna, my bed."

I do not need to wait for her response and quickly leave her behind. It is a short walk to my bedroom and I am lying on my bed in a state of eagerness. My hands are raised over my head as I stare up at the ceiling and I feel movement beneath me as she gets into bed with me.

Her tones legs part over my face and she is lowering herself in a way that shows inexperience, but that's alright. My daughter will need to be taught everything and I will make certain the lessons are plentiful. Her pink spreads over my eyes and her body starts to bend forward over mine.

The smell is every bit as intoxicating as last night and I feel her hands grip my shaft. My tongue reaches out to find the flavors it had so loved and her mouth presses down over the head of my dick. She gives a muffled moan of the pleasure I start to bring and her hands start to work clumsily on my manhood. Had this been anyone else, this would be very disappointing, but this is my mostly innocent daughter and that is why there is pleasure to be found.

I don't rush my work as I slowly explore her wet pussy with my tongue. My hands reach out to caress her cheeks and I can see her amazingly tight asshole above my eyes. Her hands are working a little faster, but her mouth is not moving at all. The temptation to thrust up is great, but I control myself and concentrate on what is before me.

Her moans are increasing and I love how my dick muffles the sounds of pleasure. My hands explore in rhythm with my tongue and I am working my way slowly to her hard clit. She is dripping down onto my body as my fingers caress her exposed crack. She is getting closer to the edge and I still have a ways to go. I don't mind, since I want my daughter to cum first.

Her grip tightens around my shaft and her moans are no longer muffled. Susanna screams out as I feel the flood splash hard against my flesh. My tongue works her clit harder and my hands continue to caress her cheeks. I know each touch is being amplified greatly and her orgasm is gaining strength. The temptation to move my fingers to her spasming asshole is great, but I don't want to touch her there just yet.

The waves of her pleasure continue to crash down onto my flesh and her screams are getting far louder. I pull her clit into my mouth and she presses hard against my face. My nostrils fill with wonderful new odors as my fingers squeeze her cheeks just a little. Her asshole is slowly going through its spasms and I always love the way this looks as I bring a woman to this state.

The last wave passes and I feel her grip loosen. Her mouth quickly finds my head and she is back to giving me a little pleasure. Without having to worry about bringing her to the state of ecstacy, I can enjoy my daughter's work. Seeing her asshole over me helps and I am getting closer, despite the very poor technique she is using.

It has taken far too long to reach this point, but I am finally there. My eyes close tightly and my fingers dig into her cheeks. I thrust up and force a little more than my head into her mouth. She coughs as I explode into the back of her throat, but doesn't pull away. Her hands continue to do their work while I feel my body being taken to heights not known since the previous night. The only thing that makes this moment truly pleasurable is knowing it is my daughter's mouth that is being filled with my cum.

She releases her hands and mouth far too soon, which results in feeling my cum drip down onto my shaft. I know she didn't swallow a single drop and I know exactly what to teach her first. She is going to learn how to give a proper blowjob and I won't need to wait until I'm hard before that lesson can begin. In the process, her hands will learn to work my shaft like a woman should.

The lesson will have to wait, since I need to get something to eat. I know my daughter must be every bit as famished as I am and breakfast is far too important to pass on. She is pulling her legs to the side and I have lost the wonderful view. That's alright, since I know I will be seeing it again soon enough and the image is firmly fixed in mind for the moment.

12