All Comments on 'Dad's Bowling Night with Mom'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoy9 months ago

Fantastic story. I loved the build up and the style. It was also very hot to read. The ending was quite bittersweet, but it worked. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. I will be looking forward to read your next works. ^__^

newporter56newporter569 months ago

Very good story, well thought out and written very well.

swfb70swfb709 months ago

great sexy story

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Great to see you back!

diamondjimdiamondjim9 months ago

What an excellent story for your first posting. I'm glad you did not rush it and let us follow the journey.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Welcome back legend !

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker9 months ago

Good to see you posting stories again. Take it easy, and ignore the self appointed lit-commentariat.

KeithW66KeithW669 months ago

what an amazing story, something any young person could benefit from. Having an more experienced person pass on there knowledge, There was no internet to learn from in the 1950's for where a young person could receive a self education. Mom was very lovingly taken her son under her wings, yes I believe she benefited as well, and it was sad to now it had to end, She still had to stay at home, and he had options

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

i feel bad for only being able to give your inaugural work 5 stars as it deserves 20 times that many (that's 100, in case you aren't as good at math as you are at writing!)! From the start, i knew this would be a wondrous story of love, and set in the fifties i knew mom wouldn't be called a slut (huge turnoff for me) nor any dominance submission games, just mom giving her son a few (Hah!) pointers on the finer points of making out with girls. Making love. It's been said that all moms should school their sons like this to better prepare them for the world at large. If all moms were as loving and caring as this one, the world would not be wanting for love. Like Stevie Wonder sings "love's in need of love today...". It certainly is and this richly felt and thought out story greatly contribute to the amount of love in the world! Stevie would be quite proud of you! I'll have to sign off shortly as the tears in my eyes are making it hard to see the keyboard.

I only caught one typo: you typed 'on' when you meant 'own'. This almost complete lack of error on your part along with the very memorable, loving story should have this story nudging at the top of the hall of fame. The slut lovin' sex fiends might beg to differ, but that's obviously not your target audience anyway. Thanks ever so much for writing this beautiful story. Best one yet, in my humble opinion. As i say: 100***************************************! I look forward to many more by your hand

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally my fav writer returned!

This is great story.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic9 months ago

The end was the logical one but despite that, I found it depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was great. I was worried about the length, but the pacing was perfect and believable. (My first comment).

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

one other thing i thought of on the dog walk this morning: after the son got accepted to Northwestern, i'd have had her dressed in a poodle skirt and a letter sweater and oxford two-toned shoes, waving her pom-poms in his face til he came unglued, backing her onto the bed and having his way with her, no panties to pull down or bra to unsnap. That would have been a great way to start the consummation, the summation of their love. Then mom would cheer him on as he entered her for the first time, pom-poms waving all the time! Just a silly fantasy i cooked up. well, actually, you cooked it up; i just ran with it. Or rather strolled with it as my girl dog is starting to show her age. Thanks again for making my morning and i'm sure the rest of my days more enlightened and loving. You da man!

PhiloDaddyPhiloDaddy9 months ago

A bit of a slow burn but nicely done. Perhaps part 2 has Jack coming home with a girlfriend that needs some lessons too!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story. Much better written than a lot of the tripe on here. Keep up this standard.

boobfuckerboobfucker9 months ago

I am so glad that you posted a story again! Was sad when you removed the earlier ones, because they are all so much fun to read and so well made.

Thank you for this one, I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You might think about extending the character going to the university and how he fares with the female students (or professors).

ryeandginger69ryeandginger699 months ago

Marvelous literary effort, more literature than literotica, perhaps. Although it became very hot as it progressed!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m so glad you are back. One of my favs.

ender2k2kender2k2k9 months ago

Really well written story. Thanks

donaldelliott11donaldelliott119 months ago

So glad to read your work again! I/T is a challenging genre, and you do it well.

bdave2bdave29 months ago

Interesting and well written story. You developed the idea well. I was worried that it would stay on the mechanical level, but you slid into erotic territory nicely.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillz9 months ago

Brilliant. Great build and a very satisfying conclusion. Well done.

pcman1950pcman19509 months ago

To jump on Mom's pro-French train, "Merveilleux!" I had a mother in the '50s who loved me as deeply as Jack's loved him, but the restrictions of religion and an even smaller – and small-minded – community meant that even the encouragement to excel in education and fulfillment were absent. Thanks for an alternate universe. 5 + fave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a great surprise to see a new story from Eight Letters. I for one is very pleased to have him posting his well written and enjoyable stories again. I look foreword to every new one he posts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story. It's very hard to find this quality.

I liked how you show realistic relation between family.

Your characters more realistic nearly every lit writer these days.

If this story was longer and have more build up then it would be great.

Welcome back

CoucyCoucy9 months ago

Thanks for publishing here, again. I really enjoyed this story. You sufficiently won this reader over with character development and a believable story line in the first half, so that by the last two pages I was willing to suspend disbelief and enjoy the ending; a rare thing on this site. It's a well executed short story, and it captures the bittersweet transition from childhood to adulthood, of leaving the small town and family behind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad you’re back, but something was ‘off’ with this work. Just a little too clinical or too drawn out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You Sir are a very talented writer, that was an exceptional read

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

apparently this is NOT your first effort here. Sounds like a lot of people love your work. I hope that among your future works are more mother and son love stories like this one. Kudos and thanks once again!

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Very nice, thank you so much for this lovely story. 5/5.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord509 months ago

Such a great story. It was fun watching their relationship develop. Like other comments, I would love to hear about Jack’s adventures in Chicago.

EnochlesisEnochlesis9 months ago

I think my favorite thing about this story is that you clearly wanted to take advantage of your time with your audience and teach them how to be conscientious when on a date. Lots of people just don't understand how much communication goes into a good date, and drawing the distinction between communicating *at* someone and communicating *with* someone was excellent reading. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You stole that story why are you back

StacnashStacnash9 months ago

You’ve got a lot of nerve returning to the website to publish more stories.

.

It was one thing for you to plagiarise a far more talented author in JCMcNeilly, but the way you’ve refused to apologise for the theft, for months, shows what kind of character you are.

.

When you frantically engaged in damage control in the immediate aftermath of being discovered, you actually wanted other authors to forgive you on account of you being “a good writer”. Well, good writers don’t steal from one another because they understand the severity of such a cowardly act.

.

After your exile was cut short due to your ego demanding to be stroked, you’re back with more drivel like this. Having already banked 5,000 followers, everything you post will receive a strong rating by default. Most of them have no idea that you stole from someone more talented than you.

.

Best of luck if you ever take your dross to the paid sites, you’re going to need it. As for here? My friend just said it best. Eagle One, fox two!

.

0/100. Disqualified for plagiarism.

sisters_boyfriend_2022sisters_boyfriend_20229 months ago

Hot. Nice buildup and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With such a slow build up, having more sex scenes would be much better. However, still amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent, very glad to read your work again.

Good characters, good build, sexy times

It was suggested that Son was going to feast on Mom's treasure, I missed that not occurring on the page.

Sad, but necessary ending, although other directions are still possible

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

awesome, good to see stories being published

SilverBunk94SilverBunk949 months ago

Great story. Looking for many more.

magus72magus729 months ago

As always incredible storytelling, thank you for once again sharing your talent! I would love to reread your older stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story! I was afraid the 50's setting wouldn't work for me, but there was no such issue. I'm glad you are back to writing and revising/republishing your better works. I only had a chance to read a few before they were all pulled.

Klubot99Klubot999 months ago

So glad you’re back. This is a wonderful story and super hot. I love how the mom stays a mom and is reluctant and never turns into a whore. So many stories (like 99%) turn mom into a whore before I can get to page 2. That’s a big reason I enjoy your work. Also you’re just a very talented writer. Brilliant stuff. Thank you

MrSpoojerMrSpoojer9 months ago

Great story, look forward to more in the future.

jacksfreewilljacksfreewill9 months ago

Excellent! Kept it real, landed it well.

SpankerSamSpankerSam9 months ago

Good morning, afternoon or evening. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. There was just enough sex to make it plausible. And happening in the time frame that it did, only added to it. Thank you for a very great read.

8letters8letters9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments!

puppet_63puppet_639 months ago

awesome story makes me remember growing up in that era well done

SmutaholicSmutaholic9 months ago

This was fantastically written! Such a beautiful slow-burn romance. Certainly one of the best I've ever read on the site. Bravo to you!

GKShadow515GKShadow5159 months ago

8letters

I enjoyed your story. I was six years old in 1952! My parents moved us to Michigan when I was five and they bought a starter house. It was a two-bedroom home. The house your story takes place in seemed to be very large. They were around and common. The mother did seem quite clinical with the sex. I chalked it up to her justifying it in her mind. If she had a nurse background it would have answered a lot of questions!

Thank you for the story and keep writing!

ohhavinfunohhavinfun9 months ago

Great story and great to see you back!

Tica21Tica219 months ago

Fantastic! For a first submission you covered all the bases for me. Enjoyed the story as it was developed. I was in no hurry to get to the end. Hope to read more from you soon.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Excellent story, and I loved the way you told it. Too many of the writers have their stories be all about the sex, yours are about the people. The sex bring something that occurs during the tale. Keep up the great work! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent!

sennyKsennyK9 months ago

Glad to see you back here. Always liked your particular style and pacing of how these stories go.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Throughly enjoyed this story. Well written with great character development. I don’t think many people will have any realization of how difficult the times of the thirties and forties were; you give a hint, thanks

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great second story!! There just weren't as many things to do back then so a mother and son fucking was a good way to pass the time.

DCrawPhx1DCrawPhx19 months ago

I loved the progression thru the parts. But did he ever get to taste his Mom directly with a little mouth to clit contact?

live4thebjlive4thebj9 months ago

That story was phenomenal. 5 stars

allyliterallyallyliterally9 months ago

Very well written again. A good feel for life in the depression era and just past it. The slow build-up makes such a refreshing change from the plethora of "insert tab A into slot B" stories that this site has.

Thank you again for the lovely story

Ally

ahgrajahgraj9 months ago

Great story 5 stars

seekermeseekerme9 months ago

Best read ever, hope you write more in this era.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a build up to one hell of a marvelous story I ever read! Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A story well told with a brave and kind mom!

Radomir1Radomir18 months ago

Thank you for the wonderful story.

You have masterfully conveyed the spirit of the era and the feelings of the characters.

I hope you will quickly restore the collection of your stories and write many new ones.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very satisfying read all the way through, so thank you very much for sharing your exquisite talent with all of us out here in fantasy land!

I loved the slow build up. I thought it was delicious.

I very much like stories that contain moral characters. There's far too much slutiness in a large portion of the works on this site, so for that, I thank you.

I also think that your basing the story in 1952 was a stroke of brilliance.

On that note, I particularly enjoyed your descriptions of the mothers fashions! For me, that alone provided a lusterous icing on an already delicious cake, as I hate most modern fashion trends, like hair streaking, ugly tattoos, opaque nail polish, ridiculous piercings and low riders jeans.

While I never got to experience incest personally, I can state proudly that I got the privilege of losing my virginity to the silky embrace of my mothers lingerie one day in the laundry room. Home alone, I emptied the dryer, and found myself gently fondling a pair of my mothers nylon tricot full brief panties, still warm from the cycle. Before I knew what I was doing, I had stripped naked and pulled her panties up over my hips. A beautiful tricot nightgown soon followed the panties, leaving me stunned at the sensations this provided me with.

Suffice it to say that a painful erection resulted directly, and an orgasm that made time stop and the world disappear, soon occured and left me in a cummy pile on the floor.

To this day it's still my most profound sexual experience!

So hearing about Jacks mother calling him into her room and letting him see her dressed in a bra and slip with stockings to decide what dress to wear on their date was absolutely a turn on!

The blue dress with white polka dots was an excellent choice too!

So, thank you for taking us back to an era when women REALLY looked like women, and actually embraced being feminine.

The highest marks to you, 8letters!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed your story very much. Delicious is the right word.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story, what a great build up and flow through the entire story, never felt interrupted or broke the flow. Read it thru in one go, couldn't put it down.

Keep up the great writing, glad you're playing again. I haven't read a bad story from you, they're always great to read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Slow. English authors shouldnt write american stories without an american editor. Noboby in america rubs a bottom!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You were never to tell anyone about it, damn it.

stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Five stars! I love the description of his mom’s clothing. Girdle, garter belt and nylons…oh my.

blackcockriderblackcockrider7 months ago

Hot slow seduction for Mom/son, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written, thanks. A sensible mother and a very lucky son, and no one gets hurt.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarm7 months ago

I love your writing. At first I was put off with th 50’s timing, but grew to love the setting.

I am looking forward to working (bad word) through your other stories,

TwistedOne66TwistedOne667 months ago

I feel like a broken record but that was great and I really enjoyed it.

KestrelCruiserKestrelCruiser7 months ago

First of all, great to see you return to LitE. Your stories were missed.

I cannot critique in detail much since I do not have a good handle on english, but overall story felt great. Sometimes dialogue feels a bit overblown with all the gollies, but we are not people of fifties, and it matches pretty well with common portrayal of overeager nerdy young man from that time period. Anyway, thanks a lot.

sbmcruisesbmcruise7 months ago

This is without a doubt the best erotic story I have ever read. I found the story captivating and stimulating and appreciated the lengthy plot and character development.

The practical dating advice here is priceless. I wish I had someone to coach me up on dating and maybe sex, but neither of my parents did anything other than my father’s brief “birds and the bees” talk and my mother’s brief warning that a certain girl I was dating might be inclined to trap me by getting pregnant. I never had incestuous thoughts about my mother or even sexual thoughts about the mothers of my friends and other older women. I did spend a couple of years dating women older than I because I found college girls too emotionally immature and too sexually repressed. I’m going to extract the dating advice, add to it and send it to my nephew and possibly my grandson when he is of an appropriate age.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Does one take the charge of plagiarism seriously? Perhaps, yes, perhaps not. For any author, it is a painful exercise to see one's work reused elsewhere. I am reminded of the recent charge that a singer had copied a song. He, incidentally, played a few chords/ strophes in court, to prove his 'independent' creative process. On the other hand, everything we do today is a rehash of the past. It is different only in nuance.

The story has a lot of depth, nuance and reflection. The mother's views play a central role. It helps sensitise us, to how the mind works. And it showcases how we reflect in many different ways.

The mother treated her son with a deep and compassionate love and the son was grateful for what he received. They both helped each other and, if they are not dead, they lived happily ever after. Well, the mother may not be around anymore.

The descriptions used about the underwear and the mother's shape is ethereal. It is times gone by. I have read that there are a few women who do still like to dress in a similar fashion, even today. All is not lost. And the beauty of a mother and son finding such a connection is surreal. It has an authenticity to it. It is like a panting of a past that is always present, if we can let it live again. It is like listening to a piece of music, classical or pop. It is special and needs to be cherished.

Thanks!

Coochielover71Coochielover716 months ago

Once again a story that I enjoyed read very much.

J6480J64806 months ago

Good work mate

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another amazing story.

I wish I was a writer so that I could properly express how much I enjoy your work.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Excellent story, excellent build up! Worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS! Thanks.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG335 months ago

There were a few families that had two cars factory works (Forman and Supervisors) I know because I live them good job Great Story.

albertaboyalbertaboy5 months ago

Working my way through your whole portfolio, excellent work and thanks

boobfuckerboobfucker4 months ago

Wow, Wow and Wow again! Thank you so much for this incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is my least favorite work of yours. You're an excellent writer but this is a huge exception. I like a well founded story, knowing the characters, with a slow build up but the story line gets dragged out and is stale before chapter 6. I skimmed after that point. Mom is a bit weird with the various artificial limits, and how many times does she have to say "don't tell anyone?" After the fortieth time I get it. Just generally, way too much repetition for all characters and events.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have read the story multiple times, though not every sentence. Going through the comments, it looks like I had made a comment last year, but I do want to write a few lines.

Thank you for sharing your vivid mind with us. The Despression and the War set a realistic background, to what transpired in that period. I am not sure whether one can analyse the story from a moral aspect. It does break rules and, as long as it remains between the two, does no one harm.

There is something magical of a mother and son coming together in this form. Could this be one day be acceptable to society? Perhaps not.

A lot of (intellectual) effort has gone into your work, which can not be said is the case in many stories here on Literotica. The days of using the brain in conceiving scenarios is slowly coming to an end. The forum has bots and manipulated photos galore. Some of the stories have a weird form that makes one suspect there is a machine churning out sentences.

Well, perhaps we can continue to enjoy the odd gem once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. Fantastic story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

it would be lovely to read a second chapter of this story maybe with a combination with a sexy mother in law after wife's long absence?

still bottom caressing was exciting as an idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She never got her television?

It seems to me that this story would have been deeper if it had been told from her perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That's another great story I liked a lot. You put a great effort in writing it and it shows. Thank you again.

BroadusBroadus30 days ago

One of the best stories I’ve read on Lit. The slow, building passion as the two set boundaries and ten went beyond, I enjoyed their emotional responses to the deeper bonds of passion between them. Playing a game of “Mother May I” was a brilliant idea. Please, Keep writing somI can keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Great story, especially mom's advice about women's thought process and how to escalate - most stories just jump to "and then they had sex", but I vastly prefer your style of slower and more plausible buildup. Thanks for writing!

westendwestend22 days ago

Oh my what a hottie his mom turned out to be. But that is what makes a great story and this one rates. Having his mom turn it all off when he departs to college is really cool. Do not see that very often from other authors. I like this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...