Dad's Man Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
241 Followers

Again I let my mouth and tongue be seen at the hole. I figured if a guy did not want to be sucked then he would walk away and I felt sure he would say nothing to the other men present. John let loose and pissed like a horse. He was looking intently at the hole as his cock was growing bigger and bigger. It was a beauty, it looked to be about 8 inches long and fat. Ever so slowly John turned around to face the hole and proceeded to put his big tool through it and into my eagerly waiting warm and hungry mouth. I started to suck on it like a ravenous animal slurping and sucking on John's big manhood with great fervor.

I realized I was making a lot sucking sounds wondering if the men in the room might hear me. But then again that might not be a bad thing...I thought of it like advertising. John was sure loving it. Suddenly he let out a huge gush of hot sauce. His generous load was ever so sweet and tasty. Again I made sure I cleaned his cock really well so as not to waste his precious juice. He tucked his big tool in his briefs and joined the other guys again. I am sure the other men must have noticed that every time one of them came out of the toilet they were sporting bigger happy bulges.

The evening progressed nicely, the guys were having a great time. They sounded more and more relaxed and happy as the evening moved on. At one point I overheard Bill say he liked dad's toilet cubicle and wouldn't mind having one like that at home, the others guys all agreed. Dad quietly let them know they were very welcome to come over and use the toilet any time they wanted. I was thrilled to here that. They liked getting sucked but were not getting it a home often if any. So dad encouraged them to come over and use the toilet.

I could not believe my ears, hearing this and dad obviously proud and thrilled that the men liked the toilet. Then one of the neighbors got up to piss. As he walked to the toilet and I heard John from the television room say "take your time Larry, don't rush a good thing" and the other men laughed and all agreed. Larry was short, built like a wrestler and hairy. A shy type who minded his business but knew what he wanted. He was sporting a pair of white knit boxer shorts with a button fly.

He stepped up to the toilet and unbuttoned his fly...his boxer short were sure tenting. He let out a good strong stream of piss and then let it drip and I saw him look over at the hole. He looked intrigued and his cock was big and fat. I think he realized something was up when John said take your time.

I thought Larry was so hot...he stood at the opening of the whole holding his big cock in his hand, there was piss dripping out still. I showed my tongue whereupon he moved his man tool to the hole and into my waiting mouth. I started to lick the piss that was still trickling out of his cock. That turned him on because he got really hard. The shy guy had a good six and a half inches, nice and thick, big head, cut. I licked and licked and then slid my mouth over his cock. He was sure hot and horny and came quickly giving me a huge hot man load. Wow! What a treat.

I knew at this point in the evening I had a real thing for cum and I was being treated big time with huge hot loads all evening by my dad's buddies. When Larry went back to watch the game Bill asked how he liked the toilet. Larry replied, "It's basic and has everything a man needs. I can let go in there and get the relief I miss at home." The guys agreed with him and let my dad know that he had one fucking hot toilet and they stressed the fact that it was a man's toilet made for men that deserved to be respected and treated well.

Dad lapped up the compliments and again told the guys not to be shy that they were welcome to come over whenever they needed relief. I could hear them all agreeing and promising to come back often...they lived nearby so it was easy for them to come over and use the toilet.

The only guy that had not used the toilet was Chuck. Suddenly to my surprise my dad said to Chuck, "you haven't checked out my toilet yet' and Chuck said he did not have to piss. Dad insisted he check it out, he wanted to know what Chuck thought of his toilet space. The others said, "You won't be disappointed."

So Chuck came to the toilet, looked around and saw the hole. He could see my open mouth beckoning him to come in. I pulled away and looked and there was Chuck rubbing his cock bulge and it was big and looked fat and juicy. He too sported plain white briefs...he pulled the monster out through the generous slit and slowly approached the hole. I was fit to be tied when I saw his big man meat. I wondered if I could put it all in my mouth and suck it well and properly...I did not want to let Chuck or my dad down. Astonishingly I was able to get it all in my mouth. Gradually I could suck it really well and I could feel Chuck getting off on my hot mouth. I heard John say hurry up Chuck the game is on again. But Chuck was loving getting his cock sucked.

I was a becoming a very good cocksucker and obviously I was getting a lot of good practice manning the glory hole. Soon enough I felt Chuck's big cock get harder and hotter and then he let go of a massive load...I had difficulty at first swallowing his thick creamy load. He must have given me a good two tablespoons of his man sauce. I thought the others had big loads and they did but Chuck delivered even more. It was grade A certified. I could not get enough of it. I lapped it all up not wasting a drop. He too gave me a thumbs up and left.

When he returned he merely said, "I see what you mean guys that is a man's toilet made for men. I felt honored and respected when I was in there. I wish I had one like that at home." Again dad graciously let him know he was welcome to use his toilet anytime....just text and let me know you're coming over to use the toilet. Chuck thanked daddy with great enthusiasm. "I will definitely be back soon cause I like having my cock respected regularly."

When I heard that I was so pleased. Suddenly I had dad to service and four new men. All of dad's buddies left happy and fulfilled that evening. Later when I went upstairs to make tea and eat something dad came into the kitchen beaming. All he said was, "I am very proud of you son, keep the good work up." Then he grabbed his bulging underwear, it was fucking big and wet. He sat down at the kitchen table to enjoy a good cup of hot tea and without a word I slipped under the table, crawled over and between his wide spread legs and began to mouth is big wet bulge.

He was so hot and horny. Daddy's bulge was throbbing hot and heavy and smelled of beer and man musk. I pulled his big cock out of his briefs tucking the fabric under his big balls and began to give him a good long slow paced suck...his favorite. His big cock was dripping precum like leaky faucet.

I was thrilled my dad was letting me suck his big proud manly cock. He was letting his boy take care of it for him...he trusted me with this manly job. After about 40 minutes of sucking daddy he could not hold back and began to unload a big thick creamy load of daddy sauce. I quickly and anxiously sucked it all up for him licking and cleaning his big cock and big hairy balls making sure he was well taken care of. Then I slipped his big tool and balls into his briefs.

I couldn't help but blurt out loudly, "thank you daddy" and to my utter surprise I heard him say "you're my cocksucker now son, you can now take care of your daddy's cock regularly." All I could say is "yes daddy." This was the beginning of a whole new lifestyle at home.

Chapter Four

To my surprise, Larry, one of dad's good buddies texted and asked if it was ok to come over after supper that he desperately needed to use the toilet in the cave. It was Monday. "Hold on Larry," dad looked at me and pulled on his big bulge. I nodded ok and dad replied "sure thing Larry come on over and use the toilet...take your time and enjoy." Dad winked at me and I went downstairs to get ready. I brought a bottle water, a snack, and towels. I found a little stool for me to sit on, that way I could suck cock and be comfortable and it also meant I could suck longer.

Dad was a good host, he always let the guests get sucked first and then he would have me service his big man cock after they left. Before long the doorbell rang and it was Larry. Dad told him to go on down to the man cave and make himself comfortable and use the toilet and again reminded him to take his time. I was ready for Larry, hungry for his big cock. He walked into the toilet nice and slow with his big bulge hard as a rock...it was as though it came in first and he followed. I could tell he was horny, he was dripping precum already, his briefs all wet and appetizing looking.

He stepped forward to the hole as if in slow motion, then pulled down his briefs. Slowly, ever so slowly he pulled on his cock putting on a little show for me. He asked if I liked what I saw and if I was hungry to suck his big man cock. I assured Larry I wanted to suck his cock and politely asked if I could suck his big man tool.

With that he put his big cock through the hole in the wall and into my waiting mouth letting out a deep moan. I was so glad to hold his big man tool in my mouth, to feel his masculine maleness in my warm mouth, his special man cave for his big hot cock. What a feeling. Gradually I slowly sucked on his cock relishing and savouring it making sure I was pleasing Larry making him feel good and manly and showing him all the respect he deserved.

I nursed it like a hungry calf. He was moaning and groaning more and more. I was giving him the suck of his life and he loved it. Suddenly, in a low raspy voice Larry uttered, "suck my big man cock boy, you are one fucking great cocksucker whoever you are." I sure loved hearing those words. That made me feel so good. Then he said he needed a cocksucker to take care of his big manhood on a regular basis that his wife didn't suck.

I told him not to worry that I wanted to be his cocksucker and that it was a privilege and an honor to take care of his manhood. He was welcome to come over as often as he needed to. He only lived two blocks away so it was real easy for him to drop by and get serviced. I told him to call or text and let dad know you need to use the toilet...he will understand.

Larry was so excited he finally could not hold back any longer...I felt his big tool swelling growing hard steel erect and he began to moan and tell me not to stop, ordered me to suck it and then a hot flow of man juice shot into my starving mouth. It tasted so good and creamy and I made sure I lapped it all up like a good boy. He told me that was my reward for a job well done.

I thanked him for letting me suck his big man cock. He let me know he needed to get sucked a few times a week, thanked me and left. When Larry returned to the kitchen I heard dad ask him how he enjoyed the toilet He told him that when he uses the facilities he gets incredible relief and that it makes him feel all male and manly. He thanked my dad profusely and said he would be back soon. "No problem Larry, you are more than welcome." Dad came downstairs, it was his turn to use the glory hole and get serviced just the way he liked. I was glad to oblige. I was getting another hot man load. Gradually I was getting a stable of men to service orally on a regular weekly basis. Nice.

Chapter Five.

Dad and I were bonding like never before. He was more expressive than usual, relaxed and at ease around me. Up until now we in a way had been distant but that was changing at a rapid rate. Dad loved getting sucked and I knew he was very happy to have his own son sucking his big cock every day. Change was in the air. He had recently had his head buzzed, grew a goatee even buying new clothes that were more with it. It was time for a change and he was going for it. I was very proud of him.

Meanwhile I was looking forward to Saturday night to see what would happen after the last time I sucked all of dad's buddies. I decided to widen the gloryhole a little and to duct tape the edges of the opening giving it a padded effect for greater comfort for the guys getting sucked. I used dark green duct tape. I was real anxious to see what dad would do and say if he said anything.

I noticed he was no longer closing his bedroom door when changing or showering in the bathroom. We were guys hanging out together, sharing and enjoying each other's manly company. Dad would get home from work and I would have supper ready. We'd chit chat about our day and what needed to get done around the house.

It wasn't long after supper that dad would give me the signal to head downstairs. He was grabbing his big man pouch with that look in his eyes. He knew that turned me on. I was always hungry for dad's hot juicy meat, it was time to feed his boy. I excused myself from the table and headed down to our man cave and made myself comfortable and ready to service him.

After a short time I heard him approach the toilet. Seeing his plump bulge always made my mouth water, I knew daddy's big man cock needed milking. Dad turned off the light and then brought his bulge to the hole. I heard him moan a little as his crotch touched the newly decorated hole. My job as always was to hold his big man bulge in my mouth like a good boy for a good ten to fifteen minutes before starting to suck.

Slowly I started to suck on his big bulged while in his briefs. I loved having that big heavy man bulge in my mouth, all mine to take care of. After a while I would take his cock out of his briefs and gently begin to milk his manhood ever so slowly taking my time, savouring his strong hard cock ever respectful of my dad. The more I sucked the more precum flooded my mouth, his beautiful hot nectar nourishing my hungry boy mouth. I loved the scent of his cock and the way it filled my mouth. Then in a deep low hot voice I heard dad say, "suck daddy's big cock, show daddy what a good son you are." I could not believe my ears, dad was saying something and it was freaking me out in a good way. It made me want to please him and be the best cocksucker for him. Change was definitely happening and for the better...dad was opening up.

I always thanked him, calling him Sir and thanking him for letting me suck his big man cock. I sensed he liked hearing that. The more I sucked the more he encouraged me now, "suck daddy's hot meat son, good boy...that is your job son, show daddy how good you are," and that of course made me moan and let out cries of joy and gratitude. I was so thrilled and excited, my underwear tenting and soaked with precum. My cock was about six and half inches long nice and thick and semi-cut. I had big balls just like my dad. I was beating my meat while I sucked daddy.

Again he encouraged me to suck his big man cock telling me to be a good boy and that he was going to let me take his hot man sauce. Holy crap I was so high on sucking him as I moaned and groaned louder and louder and then he asked if I wanted his daddy cream. All I could do was mumbled "yes daddy, please daddy feed me," and before I knew he was letting loose a huge hot load in my hungry mouth flooding it with daddy cream.

It flowed and oozed for quite some time. Daddy always gave me generous loads. Like a good boy I swallowed and swallowed eagerly taking it all in...making sure I did not waste a drop of daddy's special treat. I held his cock in my mouth for some time after he came just the way he liked. Then he said to me, "that's my boy, daddy's own cocksucker, good job son." He put his cock and balls back into his briefs and left the toilet and headed upstairs.

Chapter Six.

Dad reminded me on Saturday morning the guys were coming over to watch the game as usual and that there would be two extra men from his work. So we were entertaining six guys. Dad went out to get an extra case of bear. I was curious to see what was going to happen. The glory hole was prominent now and more comfortable for whoever wanted to get sucked. I could tell dad approved of my handy work. I was horny and ready to take care of dad's guest and make him proud of me.

By 7:30pm the guys were all settled in. Pants and shoes off and only t-shirt and underwear on. Ready to watch the game. There was beer and munchies as usual for all. Before long one of the guys had to visit the toilet. I watched to see who was coming into the cubicle...it was Larry. His bulge was sure big and plumb. He pulled down his briefs and let out his big manly cock. Wow! I was getting to know his big man beauty.

With anticipation I licked my lips in anticipation while Larry slowly edged his hot cock up to the hole. My willing warm mouth was open and waiting to receive his dripping cock, he was about to feed me what I loved. I latched onto that big cock and sucked it relishing and savouring his meaty manly delight. It was giving precum like a leaking tap. Larry was moaning and hard as rock. All of a sudden my mouth was being filled with Larry's generous hot load. I swallowed his hot sauce and made sure he was cleaned up and good to go back to the game. He gave me a thumbs up and then he told me I was his A One cocksucker.

He went back to sit with the guys and I heard John say, "you're sure packing a big contented bulge Larry." "You better believe it," he replied and went on to tell my dad and the guys he thought the glory hole was a great thing to have in the man cave and that they really appreciated having an top notch cocksucker man the hole. The other guys wholeheartedly agreed and cheered. Then John asked dad who was manning the glory hole.

There was a pregnant pause for a minute and then he confided in them that it was his son Robby who was manning the hole. I was a little worried when he told them it was me for fear they would not like that. But then I heard Chuck say he thought I was doing an excellent job and that I could suck his big cock anytime and soon all the guys were expressing their approval also. They were so happy to have a place to get their cocks sucked without any questions asked and on a regular basis to boot.

They all complimented dad for having such a good son. All liked that I showed respect to the men, to their cocks and that I especially did not waste there special manly juice...that meant a lot to them. Dad was so pleased to hear his buddies approving of his son's cocksucking abilities. He urged the guys to use the glory hole as much as they wanted. He let them know that I was a hungry boy and needed to be fed regularly.

They were quick to let dad know that I was not going to starve and right away Chuck got up and said to my father, "Ed I am going to feed your boy right now, I have a big fucking hot load for him." And then I heard Bill say, "I am next, I have not cum for a week" and then another and another spoke up. Before long there was a line up waiting to get serviced. I was amazed and very pleased to hear their enthusiasm. What a bunch of great guys. So I really got into it and started to milk Chuck's big meat. He was a big one.

Before the evening was at an end I had taken care of all the guys, some even twice. I also sucked the two new guys. Both were hot and well hung and gave huge man loads. They thanked dad and asked if they could come back during the week to get sucked. They said it was the first time they had been sucked properly.

Dad assured them they were welcome to get serviced whenever they needed to and not just on Saturday night. Before the night ended all the guys came back for more and one by one they also thanked me for a job well done. Finally after the guys left dad came downstairs and it was his turn to get service. He was so horny and proud of me. I love how he slipped his big cock through the hole. I gladly wrapped my hot mouth around his big daddy treat and sucked it gently and slowly for him. He gave me his huge load. Before going back up he told me how proud he was that I took care of his buddies and added that his big daddy cock was all mine to take care of and that he was putting me in charge of his big manly needs. Hearing this made me so happy.

canaigle
canaigle
241 Followers