Dad's Man Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers

Turns out I was busy at the glory hole seven nights a week taking care of one or two of dad's buddies. They were very appreciative. This went on for a few months and then dad mentioned that some of the guys suggested I hang out with them while they watch the game.

That way I could suck the guys and they would not miss the game and this meant longer undisturbed suck time for them and me. They were all ok with being in the same room at the same time when getting serviced. They had nothing to hide and I came to realize they liked letting their buddies see their cocks while I was sucking them. They were very cock proud and liked showing off their manly prowess while being sucked.

I told dad I was ok with this arrangement. We worked out a way to go about sucking their cocks. They would pull their cock out of their brief and that would let me know they were ready to get sucked. That was my signal to suck their manly tools. I was anxious to try out this new arrangement and Saturday was only a day away.

The guys were on time as usual. I was already downstairs in my t-shirt and briefs ready to service the men. Every one greeted me with great enthusiasm. Chuck said he hoped I was real hungry because he had a big me. Now the guys were even saving their loads for me because they knew how much I loved cum. Their way of showing their appreciation and I certainly was flattered they would do that for me, talk about being spoilt.

When the guys were all in their t-shirt and briefs I looked around the room so as to take in the sights. Every single one of the guys was sporting a big bulge...when I made eye contact with each one they responded by grabbing their bulge and giving it a hot manly tug and winking at me. On this night I had eight men to take care plus dad. Everyone was polite and kind. Dad also told them that it was ok to be verbal with me. They all liked that idea.

John was the first one to get sucked. He had pulled his cock out and then said to me, boy I need a hot mouth over here, my big tool needs a good milking. I replied quickly, "yes Sir coming right over Sir." The floor was carpeted with a good thick underpadding so I was able to stay on my knees for a long time. I preferred to sit between the guys legs that way I could give them a good long sucking. All the guys had their legs spread wide with their big manly proud bulges out in the open there for all to admire.

I crawled up and installed myself between Johns open legs. His legs spread wide ready to be serviced. "Come and get it boy," John uttered in a raspy sexy voice and the other guys all gave grunts of approval telling me to be a good cocksucker and take care of his big man meat the way a man deserves to be treated. I kept on saying yes sir, thank you for this opportunity and thank you for letting me suck your big manly cocks.

All in unison they guys said, it's our pleasure boy. I always asked permission to suck their cocks: may I suck your cock sir I would ask and they would say yes you can son, go right ahead and show my cock respect. So I slowly opened my mouth and approached John on all fours and flicked his cockhead with my tongue several times and slowly put my mouth over his proud tool. I proceed to suck him nice and slow taking my time to savour his big cock making love to his big manhood and John loved every moment of it.

I loved how he and the guys shouted words of encouragement as I mouthed and milked the big guy. "That a boy," John exclaimed, "you are one hell of a cocksucker and I am putting you in charge of my big manhood boy, it's all yours to take care of." Some gave their words of approval and told dad how respectful I was and how lucky he was to have a son like me. After milking John's big cock for a while he was ready to reward me for my efforts.

"Are you ready boy, I am going to let you take my load...don't waste a drop now, show the guys how you take care of a man." He had me so worked up I could not help letting out little cries of joy and sucked and sucked until he let go of a huge cream man load. I was careful not to spill any, made sure I sucked every drop. Licked his cock and balls clean and said thank you sir for the privilege of sucking your big cock. John patted me on the head and said it was his pleasure to let me take care of him. The other guys were all ecstatic getting hotter and hotter.

To my disbelief dad pulled his cock out of his briefs and called me over. "Come and suck daddy" he said and his buddies were very excited about watching me suck my daddy for the first time. That sure turned their cranks. Dad was the kind of guy who oozed his thick white cream and I mean oozed big time. He always gave a big sizable load. So the guys were in for a treat to witness this phenomena.

Slowly I crawled over to my dad and sat between his wide spread legs. His manly bulge looked so good and so big and manly. I was wanting to make him proud in the front of his friends. I looked up at him and asked if I could please suck his cock. He replied in the affirmative..."It's all yours to suck son, now show the men how good you take care of your dad's manhood." Well the guys were so impressed with this scene.

I slowly reached up and lifted dad's big bulge, held it with awe and respect before I pulled down his underwear. Dad had a beautifully shaped cut cock about 7 inches thick with big hairy low hanging balls. I started to lick his balls and gently sucked them I made love to hot low hangers. Slowly I made my way to his big hard cock, it was hard and needing to be milked. I worked on his cock for nearly 20 minutes until he no longer could hold his juice back. "Do you want daddy's hot man sauce son," I heard him say. "Yes daddy, please daddy let me suck your hot cream, please feed me daddy." "Its all yours son, take it."

He held his big cock at the base pulling it out of my mouth to let the guys see him cum. I was ready to lap and lick up all the cream that was going to drip down his big cock shaft. Well he sure did not disappoint the guys, his cock started to let go and let loose a huge load of hot cream...it came out nice and slow and oozed and flowed down his shaft like hot lava while I busied myself licking and lapping up dad's hot sauce like a good boy. Daddy's hot thick cream just kept on cumming and flowing down his big man shaft, what a sight. My eager mouth sucking and lapping up all of daddy's hot reward making sure I did not waste any.

I could hear the guys verbalizing their excitement: suck your daddy's big cock boy, show him respect, what a good cocksucker son that boy is, lap up that daddy cream boy don't waste any. They were amazed at the amount of hot juice dad had to give. I estimated a good ounce glass full on this particular night because he was so turned on. They all thanked dad for letting them see his boy suck him. It was obvious to see the men were all horned up after that sucking scene...son sucks dad.

All were eager to get sucked, their hot bulges full and ornery all packing a good hot load of man treats for me. I took care of the guys one by one making certain all were sucked properly and well. I was always polite and asked their permission to suck their big cocks and take their hot loads plus I always said "thank you Sir" when I had done sucking and cleaning up. Plus I never tired and could suck for long. I was in demand.

Once the guys left dad told me how proud he was of me and thanked me for taking care of his friends. He wanted to get sucked again before bed time...so I obliged and made myself comfortable sitting between his big strong wide spread legs the better to nurse and suck on his big daddy cock while he watched the news on television. It was just the two of us, dad and son enjoying some quiet time at home on our own.

Chapter Seven

Before long the regular guys needing to be serviced during the week would come in and sit at the kitchen table with dad while I disappeared under the table and got busy sucking their cocks. This way they could chat with my dad and enjoy a coffee or beer while I sucked and milked their big tools. One of the new guys was so excited about this set up that he came once kept on talking and I kept sucking until he was hard again. He shot a huge first and even second load and then went on his merry way.

One evening Dad had to go out after supper to some function when I received a text from Chuck asking if he could come over and get sucked. I was thrilled he wanted to come over as I was horny and hungry. About an hour later Chuck arrived. He got down to his t-shirt and jockey briefs and sat at the kitchen table. I made him a fresh coffee. He wanted to sit and read the newspaper while I took care of his cock. No problem.

I made my way under the table and crawled between his wide spread legs. I took my time to admire his big manly bulge, fondling it and sniffing. Finally I asked Chuck for permission to pull his big cock out and suck it. He gave me permission. My cock is all yours son I heard him say. Make me proud boy and that I did without wasting time. I had grown to be very fond of Chucks cock. It was one of my favorites to suck. I knew he loved me milking it.

I had been nursing his cock for a good 30 minutes when he told me he needed to piss. There was a pause as I kept on holding his cock in my mouth and then slowly I felt a trickle of hot liquid dripping into my mouth. I did not want to take Chucks cock out of my mouth so I started to swallow what was coming out of his cock. Slowly I started feeling his flow of hot piss get stronger and stronger as I swallowed faster and faster and before long Chuck was delivering a torrent of hot piss into my gullet. To my surprise I was enjoying what was happening and gladly got into it and drank all of his piss with great pleasure. Once he was finished I pulled his cock out of my mouth and thanked him. He congratulated me and told me to continue sucking his cock.

That I did and soon he was moaning and groaning and cumming into my mouth flooding it with his hot man cream. I lapped it all up and cleaned his cock and balls thoroughly. I placed his big cock and balls back into his briefs and thanked him once again. He told me to hold his big bulge in my mouth for a little longer...like a dog holding a bone I stayed between his legs faithfully holding my master's bulge.

It did not take long for the word to spread. Chuck told Bill who told Larry that I swallowed his piss. I was soon going to find out that the other guys were interested in water sports. The idea of not having to get up to go for a piss while the game was on appealed to the guys and let's face it, it turned them on. When dad found out I drank Chucks piss he was ok with that...no problem.

Saturday rolled around again and the guys were coming over to watch the game as usual. Six showed up, all were quick to get down to their briefs and t-shirts. Beer was served and they were ready to watch the game. I was sitting on the carpet in the middle of the room looking at all the men, observing their big hot manly bulges filled with their manly treasures. I was hungry and ready to service the guys. Everyone was fondling and adjusting his man package proudly displaying their masculine pouches. From what I could see they were all sporting big boners and most were good and wet with precum. The gang was horny.

Fifteen minutes into the game Larry pulled out his cock. He gave me a nod. Slowly I crawled over and parked myself between his widespread strong muscular hairy legs and sniffed his cock and balls like a dog sniffing or his bone and then slowly I slipped his cock into my mouth and heard Larry moan. I knew then he was good and ready to feed his cocksucker. While I milked his big man cock the other guys fondled themselves keeping an eye on the game of course and one on Larry and me. I milked his cock like a starving calf. He was so excited he unloaded a big hot load in my mouth quickly. I swallowed every bit of it, licked and cleaned him up and moved on to Bill who had his cock out waiting to be serviced.

I worked the room like a pro making certain all the guys were taken care of. Chuck at one point nodded for me to crawl over to him. "Hey, sport I have a big hot load of piss for you if you want to take it. That way I won't miss the game." "Sure thing Sir I will gladly drink up your hot piss." With that said I put Chucks cock in my mouth and waited for him to unload and that he did. He was letting out a huge gush of hot liquid and making sure the other men could see his hot piss deluge my hungry mouth.

The guys were all mesmerized by this scene...they were getting excited and turned on by what they saw. Chuck was encouraging me, "drink it all up boy, and don't waste any." Meanwhile I guzzled Chuck's hot liquid with great pleasure all the while moaning and yelping away. Finally, Chuck was all emptied and he let me suck him to completion. I was rewarded with a huge creamy load.

Larry suggested they make a toast to me and name me their man cave mascot. All agreed and toasted me. I was in my glory. The lonely kid had become the sought after popular guy. The men made sure to take care of me 24/7. I was one of a kind. The men liked having me for their own personal, private cocksucker. I would never be lonely again.

END.

canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers