All Comments on 'Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 03'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Wow I wasn't expecting that

Touche blaster, touche.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
What an unexpected turn of events

Didn't expect that at all.

chivas518chivas518over 9 years ago
Nice touch!

Good story, blaster, I loved the surprise ending. Definitely worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

a mistake where she it was her now ex cost her marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
O.M.G.

great story, and no I didn't see that coming. It made for a great ending. I'll be looking for more of your stories.

thanks blackkat

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story, I enjoyed reading it very much and so glad you posted it so fast so didn't have to wait for it.

Never saw it coming that she would send the video to her husband or that it was his twin fucking grandma.

Also liked the end, mom's getting laid now making her happy, son's fucking mom making him happy and grandma's got the itch again, Alls right with the world lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That epilouge was wack & ruined it. He was to embarrass to press charges. Pls such a good story with that dumbass ending. Who would say anything bad about him the press, law enforcement & most of the genral pop. would be to busy dragging the mom through the mud. The dad would have nothing to be embarrased about if he pressed charges most ppl would want the mom & son dead for commiting incest.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
itchy

and scratchy have nothing on this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

The ending on that story was worthy of a Hollywood screenplay. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

This was a greta story and I do hope you continue it soon.

As for the person who said that the dad wouldn't have to worry about it.. is dead wrong.. first things first he had them on his computer.. many of them.. why would have have them if he wasn't into it..a lawyer and judge won't buy the to remember my brother line.. it showed his father and mother and brother together.. the parents would be in trouble.. the family would be shamed and exposed.. so with the author choosing to have the dad leave the mom.. it was the only option.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 9 years ago
Minus the extensive grammatical errors, and misspellings, I

must say "ditto" to anonymous of 9/19/14. It was a decent story, even if the adultery, and the grandma-fucking, is not my cuppa, until that bloody, blasted, absolutely atrocious clusterfuck of an epilogue. Embarrassed? Really? The press would have had a field day! In his favor! Hugh Hefner probably would've offered to let him borrow a playboy bunny assuming one was willing! And with a sob story like that, they'd have been willing! Shit... By the way, it is "cuckoldED" *not* "he had been cuckold by his_______," okay? Anyway, better luck next time.

-Anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great Story, Didnt see that coming

chrishachrishaover 7 years ago
Nice collection of stories

Really enjoyed all 3 parts of the series.nice twist at the end

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Top series indeed

Shame about the stuff up with the birthmarks but mom and son are quite happy.

thanks for writing this story.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Great job!

Loved the story, with a great twist in the end. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh well

Like the old saying, you can't satisfy everyone all the time. Come on people, there's no Pulitzer prizes given out to writers on this site. The story line was good for a change. This guy is one of the best writers on this site. The story had enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. My vote was 5 stars. I just wish more authors on this site has this authors writing ability.

The old fart

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
5 Start Story

Great story. Too bad about Dad. He seems to have gotten screwed and not in a pleasurable way.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 7 years ago
I agree with DBrains

Dad definitely got screwed in all of this. Kinda sad that neither his Mom nor his Dad ever thought to offer him the same TLC they offered his twin brother. You would think Grandma would've offered it to him, if for nothing else than to scratch her itch all those years instead of offering it to her grandson, especially given that she knows he's as hung as her grandson. Hell, she could've even offered it to him as a consolation while he went through the whole divorce.

Seems to me that even though she gave birth to twin boys, she favored Robert, and even now her own grandson, more than she did/does her other son Frank.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 7 years ago
Wall banging?

The story opened with the bed thumping the wall. Later, Grandma explained it as a result of her making the bed.

Despite her explanation, I'm still inclined to think that Dad was helping with the wall banging. That would account for his reduced interest in his lovely wife, and how Grandpa was already downstairs when Russ left for school.

Since Dad had to have been viewing the videos on the old computer, then he was fully cognizant of what had been going on. What is there in the story that would make us think he wasn't continuing the family tradition with his mother?

Dad's blow-up was because he had been cuckolded by his own son and he couldn't handle it. Pity...

csltcsltover 6 years ago
Nice!

Never would have guessed the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story. Ridiculous end

Did the author chicken out of having Dad be guilty. The thin veil is flawed in so many places. Why were the later videos better quality if they were all 20 odd year old, the banging in the morning, the reason grandma knew her son was well endowed etc

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Timeline inconsistencies

Grampa on the porch while the headboard pounds against the wall

The headboard goes quiet when dad leaves

The people on the DVD/CD in the drive not as young as the videos on the hard drive.

The age of the cameraman

The age at which the twin died

The age of Russell. 20+ years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice story

that's what you get for Jumping to conclusions. a good story well done.

wednesdayite72wednesdayite72over 3 years ago
Sad twist to a great story

I was not expecting the ending at all, I thought it would be a happy ever after ending.

Saying that, I loved the story and the characters were well created.

Keep up the good writing.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 3 years ago

They should have told him why. Part of it was his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending lost points from me but I only lowered the stars to 4 since the rest were way above a 5.

The end made little sense because the way the bed was knocking didn’t fit with grandma’s explanation.

Grandma was too eager to fuck her grandson. The dad had a hot wife that he wasn’t satisfying.

We were more than pushed into the background of Dad fucking his mom. Dad left& grandma stopped making the bed? No way!

Bill S.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Sure didn't see THAT cumming.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Helluva great ending. Great story and very well written. 5 Huge stars..😉

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Seriously hot story. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Hhhmmm...such a shame about the split...Dad could have been "a little more understanding"...maybe???? His loss, at the end of the day!!

Grandma is gonna be part of this whole thing...this will continue to be a good experience for all; hopefully, it has become more relaxed between all of them...

Five**5**Stars, loved this story!

CrazystorysCrazystorys10 months ago

We need more please do a sequel to this series

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read!

Bisexual_4_all_pleasuresBisexual_4_all_pleasures5 months ago

really enjoyed reading all chapters, well done

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The imagination of the authors here never ceases to amaze me! Incredibly good story and very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous