Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIIITTTT RUSS!" she screamed, at the same time pushing upwards to take more.

I began to piledrive my meat into her juicy cunt. Sweat broke out on my back as I propped myself over her on my hands and steadily rammed my cock in and out of her velvet glove. Grandma's pussy had felt wonderful, but it was nowhere near like the feeling I was having sliding into Mom's tight wetness. She arched her back and clamped her muscles around my shaft. I could actually feel her juices pouring around my rod as she went over the edge of her orgasmic cliff.

"UUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" she yelled, her arms dropping down to her sides as her body slowly settled unmoving onto the top of the desk.

"Not yet Mom. I'm not done fucking you," I growled, standing straight up and placing her ankles on my shoulders.

I pointed my head down so the camera could catch my cock sliding in and out between her puffy lips. I slowed the pace to where I was pumping into her in long easy strokes. I pulled all the way back then slid all the way in, my cock coated with thick slick juice. Each time I drove forward I watched her beautiful tits jiggle, those pert brown nipples pointing up to the ceiling. It wasn't long before I was going faster and faster, her cunt muscles wrapped around my shaft quivering uncontrollably. Her hands came up and touched my hips.

"Now Russell, now! Fill me up baby," she urged, trying to meet my thrust with her own.

"OH FUCK MOM!" I groaned loudly as I flooded her pussy with my cum. I fell on top of her and her legs slid down to wrap around my back. She continued to rock her cunt up and down my shaft for a few seconds longer before she exploded again.

"So good baby, so good," she chanted, throwing her arms around my back and hugging me to her as she rode the last vestiges of her bliss.

When I finally had enough energy to stand, I gazed down hoping the camera was catching the exact moment my softening cock pulled out of her tight confines. I could see her inner lips clinging to my shaft, as if trying to hold me in while I slowly withdrew. Cum poured out once my cockhead cleared her entrance and dripped down onto the desk's top.

"Do you think you can get it up again" I heard her ask as she sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Huh?"

Before I could gather my thoughts, she hopped off the desk and sank to her knees in front of me. My lips formed a silent protest as I watched my cock disappear into her hot mouth. While she sucked life back into my flaccid penis her soft brown eyes stared straight into the camera. The sight of my Mother staring up at me with my cock in her mouth was so hot. Blood filled my dick in an instant. With a little help from her hands, one clutching my ball sack as the other stroked my shaft, she drained whatever cum I had left in my balls. Just like Grandma had done in one of the videos, Mom pulled my dick from her mouth and rubbed it around her lips and chin.

Without a word she stood up, removed the camera and headgear from my head and pranced down the attic stairs completely naked. A few minutes later, after regaining some composure, I pulled up my pants and went to my room. I sat on my bed stunned, and overjoyed, by what had happened. I knew Mom was angry with Dad for fucking Grandma, but I never dreamed she'd do me just to get even. I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned certainly fit this situation.

Suppertime came and went. When I didn't show up for it, Mom brought a plate up to my room. She was in her maroon nightgown, her nipples hard and pressing through the thin fabric. She sat at my desk and fired up the laptop while I ate. When I glanced over between bites, I saw that she was watching the last video we'd watched together one more time. She paused it at the place that showed the purple birthmark on the guy then looked in my direction. Without saying anything she stood up and went to stand behind the chair she'd just left. Casually she bent over the back of the chair and placed one hand on the seat. With her other hand she reached around and began to pull the back of her gown up until it was bunched at the small of her back. I stared at the firm round globes of her snow-white ass while she stared at the screen. My plate went sideways on my bed and my pants fell to the floor and stayed where I stepped out of them. Neither of us thought about shutting the door.

I held my rod straight out and sidled up to her butt. Bending slightly at the knees I worked the head of my cock between the slick lips of her cunt until I felt her opening. Slowly, so I could savor the moment, I pushed deeper and deeper into her wetness. When I was all the way in and my ball sack was touching her clit I reached up under her and latched the fingers of one hand onto her stiff nipple. The harder I pinched her nipple, the louder she moaned. I tried to go slow, and did at first. The feel of her walls sucking my dick soon had me thrusting madly into her. Mom's firm cheeks cushioned her against the powerful thrusts I was hammering into her. They didn't do anything to prevent my sack from spanking her clit mercilessly with each forward thrust though.

"Yes! Yes! Yes," she repeated each time I rammed into her.

"I...I...I'm gonna cum Mom!" I snorted and unleashed a tidal wave of sperm deep inside her clinching cunt.

"GOD YESSSSS!" she screamed as her juices mixed with mine and began to flow out around my shaft. My cream-coated balls made wet slapping noises against her clit as I pumped my last drops of cum into her.

Drained, all I could do was stumble backward and land on my bed. Mom lowered her gown and came over and sat next to me after moving my abandoned plate out of the way. She pulled the covers up around my crotch covering my shrinking penis from view.

"This is all about getting revenge on Dad isn't it?" I was finally able to ask after catching my breath.

"At first. But now..."

"But now what, Mom?"

"But now, this time, it was because I wanted to feel your big hard cock in me again," she stated matter-of-factly.

I was just about to ask her why when Grandma walked by my room. She glanced in, saw Mom and I sitting on the bed, and smiled at us. Neither of us was exposed in any way, so I figured she thought we were just talking. She almost passed completely by but something must have caught her eye. She stopped dead in her tracks and spun around to face the laptop's screen. Her face became deathly pale and her hands flew up to cover her mouth.

"Roy!" Her scream was barely muffled by the hands in front of her mouth.

I heard the sound of running feet coming up the stairs and Grandpa shouting, "What's wrong?" He stopped next to Grandma and peered into my room. His eyes bounced around the room until they settled on what Grandma was staring at. His face went ashen too.

"Where did you get that?" he demanded, the paleness leaving his face, only to be replaced with an angry red.

"It was on Dad's old laptop. There's several of them," I stammered.

Grandma shot a surprised look at Grandpa then moaned, "Oh dear God Roy!"

Before he could respond she began weeping and ran to her bedroom. The slamming of her door jarred the walls in my room. Mom and I sat there staring at Grandpa for what felt like an eternity. Visibly shaking he pulled his eyes from the screen and looked us both in the eyes. I could see moisture beginning to build in his.

"Give me a few minutes to get her calmed down. We'll meet you two downstairs and explain everything." He didn't wait for a reply, he took one last look at the frozen image on the screen and left.

As soon as he was out of sight I jumped up and threw on my pants. I followed Mom down to the kitchen where we both took a healthy swig of scotch straight from the bottle. I didn't know about hers, but my heart was beating a mile a minute from almost being caught putting the meat to my own Mother. Although in retrospect, I shouldn't have been so scared. I'd done the same thing to Grandma, and Grandpa knew about it too. We choked down one more swallow and went into the front room. I sat on the couch and Mom parked herself in Dad's recliner facing my way.

We heard them coming down the stairs. Glancing that direction I saw Grandpa supporting Grandma with his arm around her waist. He led her over and they both sat on the couch, somber-faced. Grandma's eyes were red from crying. Grandpa cleared his throat and looked back and forth between Mom and I.

"First off, let us say how sorry we are. We had no idea that Frank even knew about those films, let alone that he put it on his computer. We thought we'd accidentally thrown them out or misplaced them years and years ago. I guess we were wrong."

Mom seized on that in a heartbeat. "Why wouldn't Frank know about them? Shit, it was him that was filming the whole thing in the first place!"

Grandma's head snapped up and she said, "What? No dear, you're wrong."

"Like hell I am! I saw the birthmark," Mom shrieked.

"Calm down Tammy, and let me explain," Grandpa said soothingly.

"Okay, explain how I watched a video of my husband fucking Martha!" Mom was getting more agitated.

"That wasn't Frank you saw, it was Robert," Grandma whispered, then started weeping into her hands.

"Who's Robert?" I asked before Mom could throw out some snide remark.

Grandpa scooted forward until he was sitting on the edge of his seat, put his elbows on his knees and clasped his hands together. "That is...was Frank's identical twin brother. He passed away before Frank and your Mom ever met," he choked out.

"Bullshit! Frank has never mentioned anything about having a brother, especially not a twin," Mom cried out angrily.

Grandpa grew livid. "Listen here missy, if you want to hear the story then shut your damn pie-hole and let me finish. Otherwise, we're done here!"

I've never seen Grandpa so angry. I also expected Mom to come unhinged. Instead she settled back in the recliner, crossed her arms over her magnificent chest, and just glared at him. She didn't open her pie-hole once while Grandpa finished telling us what he had to say.

Robert had been born one minute after Dad. The two boys grew up together more like best friends than siblings. By the time the boys were seventeen Robert began to have dizzy spells. He never mentioned it to Roy and Martha, only to Frank. In their senior year of high school Frank passed out in the kitchen while helping set the dinner table. He was rushed to the hospital where the attending physician didn't even bother having x-rays taken. The doctor told Roy and Martha that it was just a small concussion from his football playing. The doctor gave them a prescription for pharmaceutical-grade Tylenol and told Robert to take it easy for a day or so.

One week after his eighteenth birthday Robert collapsed in class. He was rushed to the hospital where an intern in the ER ordered a barrage of x-rays and blood test. The results of the tests showed that Robert had a massive tumor growing in his brain. The intern explained that because of its size and location it was inoperable. They refused to believe that and had taken Robert to a specialist. The outcome was the same. The prognosis was that Robert's condition was terminal. Frank took it hard. He blamed himself because he hadn't told Roy and Martha about Robert's dizzy spells. Night after night they heard him crying himself to sleep.

"My God. Why hasn't Frank ever told me?" Mom gently asked.

"I think it was because of the guilt he's felt for not saying anything. As for Roy and I, Robert's dying request was that we got on with our lives as if he'd never existed. He told us he wouldn't rest peacefully if he knew we were in pain from mourning him. That's a request we've honored up until now," Grandma said, the pain in her heart evident.

"I don't understand how you can go through life and not tell anyone about your son," Mom said respectively.

"We do it because Robert made us promise. A promise we've tried to keep. I think Frank does it because it causes him too much pain and guilt to talk about his brother," Grandpa replied.

"We do miss him terribly. We've got reminders of him all over our house," Grandma added.

"I've been in your house Martha, and I don't remember any mementos of another son," Mom said.

Grandma's eyes grew wide and then she said, "Half the picture you've seen in our house are not of Frank my dear. A lot of them are of Robert."

"I...I didn't know that," Mom stammered.

"Not too many people do sweetheart," Grandma softly said.

Mom leaned forward in her chair and asked, "What about the videos? The birthmark I saw? And not to sound crass, why did the three of you have sex together in the first place?"

"We wanted our boy to experience as much of life as possible before he died, that included being with a woman. No man should ever die before having the joy that comes from being with a woman. But we couldn't just bring in some smelly prostitute, now could we? Martha and I discussed it and came up with a solution. Martha would give herself to our boy; all of herself. The only thing we hadn't counted on was Robert's reluctance to having his Mom cheat on his Dad, even if it was with him. When we explained things, and I joined in, he grew more receptive to our plan." Grandpa ran out of breath and leaned back on the couch.

Skeptically Mom said, "I'm still not sure if I believe you. I saw Frank's birthmark plain as day on the video."

"Of course you did dear. Both our boys have identical birthmarks on their shoulder blades, only they are on opposite sides. Frank's is on his right, and Robert's was on his left. That's where they were pressed together in my womb," Grandma explained with a slight chuckle.

Mom's eyes grew until they were as round as a plate. After a full minute of staring into space she hollered, "Oh God!" and leaped from the chair and ran up the stairs. Grandma, Grandpa and I just stared at each other for a few seconds before I jumped up and chased after her. I found her in my bedroom staring at the paused image on Dad's old laptop. It clearly showed the birthmark was on the guys left shoulder.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Mom whispered over and over and over.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Martha's right, this isn't your Dad." She couldn't tear her eyes off the screen.

"So?" I said.

"God, I was so sure it was Frank. I was so mad at him I..." she didn't finish. She turned and faced me, fear was written all over her face.

A knot formed in the pit of my stomach as I asked, "What did you do Mom?"

"I e-mailed the video of us having sex to your father!"

Epilogue

My hands were propped behind my head, a shit-eating grin plastered to my face, as I watched Mom slip her bald cunt lips over the tip of my cock. Slowly, just the way I liked it, she went lower until her pussy swallowed all eight inches and her ass cheeks settled onto my pubic hair. The GoPro strapped to my head capturing the moment in dazzling high-definition. Mom liked to fuck in the reverse cowgirl position as much as I liked for her to do it that way. It gave me a clear shot of her pussy lips slurping my dick as she rose and fell; she likes it because she said it lets my cock reach her special places better than any other position. Faster and faster she rode me until we both achieved the ultimate in pleasure. My seed poured into her and then dribbled out the sides around my sloppy wet cock. When I felt her cunt tighten up around my shaft I grabbed her hips and jammed upwards to help her reach her peak. Sighing contently she slumped back against my front and kicked her feet out toward the foot of the bed. With my hands cupping her glorious breasts, she lay on top of me like that long after my cock went soft and slid from her sticky warm embrace.

It's been nearly four months since Dad divorced Mom. He never came back to the house; instead he had his lawyer arrange for pick-up of his things. He also didn't have us arrested, or drag Mom through the courts for that matter. The embarrassment of having the world know that he'd been cuckold by his own son would have been too much for him. I'm not sure if I'll ever have a relationship with him again. I seriously doubt it. But on the bright side, Mom and I are having a ball. She plans on having a sunroom built onto the back of the house this summer, so she can tan all over. I get hard just thinking about it.

The grandparents stayed another week, although it was a tense week. The repairs to their house were finished sooner than expected and it took them no time in fleeing back home. To let them know there were no hard feelings, Mom gave them Dad's old laptop so they could decide what to do with the videos. That was okay with me; my new laptop is getting quite the collection of new videos that Mom and I like to watch together.

I got a nice surprise the other day. I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to tell Mom about it or not. Grandma called and wanted to know if I felt like coming for a visit this summer. She told me her old itch was acting up.

12