All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 04'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CONFUSED

Where are chapters 2 and 3? It's an excellent story but I would like to read it in it's entirety. Please don't skip chapters 5 and 6 and come out with chapter 7.

nightshadownightshadowalmost 13 years ago
Agree with above

Very well written and the dialogue is great. I gather, from some of the dialogue, that the setting is in England somewhere- subtle details like that can tell a lot about the characters and should be exploited early in the story. And, yes, PLEASE resubmit the intervening chapters so that we can catch what we missed! I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
MORE!!

I've really enjoyed the character dialogue and the build-p to her realization of her feelings for her father. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
????

what happened with chapters 2 and 3?

FragBot3000FragBot3000almost 13 years ago
Want more now!!!

Anon - Chapters 2 and 3 are in Ameaner's story list. How can't you find them? They've been coming out every day since the story was started.

nightshadow - Pretty sure the series is set in Saskatchewan. I think Prince Albert was mentioned in one of the earlier stories (I think it was the first chapter).

Ameaner - Please keep going with this story for as long as possible. The characters are great, the situation is fairly grounded, and I've enjoyed the pacing so far. Not much sex in the stories, but I've been eagerly anticipating a new chapter every time I check the "New Stories" updates. And 4 chapters in 4 days? The fact that the story is as well written as it is makes it hard to imagine that daily updates would occur, but excellent work thus far. Please, please, please...Keep this going. So great!

wanuspwanuspalmost 13 years ago
great

It is an excellent tale. I wait for more

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 13 years ago
Wow, great build up.

Tease. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So...

...love this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was freaking excellent! I'm actually pretty releaved that it didn't go into a live chapter section with her doing her 'work' and interaction with the customers and all. Im glad it stayed on topic so to speak, and didn't subplot. I was really afraid it would spoil the story.

Love the way she's working slow on dad and appreciate the fact that he isn't going all pusdywhipped whiney assed on us! ;)

Hmmm...expectations... I kinda hope Gina winds up moving in with them at some point. One big happy!

Fuck. My wife never (that I can recall) gave me a rub down massage! I actually gave her a neck massage while she was cooking dinner. ...shes fucking weird though, I could offer to give her a good massage at night and she'd turn it down. Strange, eh?

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I'm really liking this now.

I have to say I had my reservations about how you were telling the story with Diary Entries from Chapter one but I've either gotten used to the way you're using it or you got better using it and it seems to flow really well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very creative.

Gina's history was sad but it made her more real. It seems that the Tomboy in Kathleen is gone. I am enjoying the direction this is going. 5* -d

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Wonderfully evolved story. Having read "My Other Mother", Kathleen and her father make a perfect father/daughter. I only hope her change in personality is logically developed. Outstanding series so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous