All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny: Prequel'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another incredible creation

As always, LoTM does not fail to delight! Each chapter of her writing..this and other stories is fabulous! There is no such thing as enough of LoTM's writing....more is wanted, needed and desired. Once again...I've hit the intellectual lottery with her writing! Thank you!!

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW WHAT CAN I SAY HERE

WOW what can I say here, except, that I couldnt stop reading the wonderful story of Daemon and Sunny. MMMMM I found myself being part of their lives and has brought me to the edge every time. I wait with baited breath, to see when both Daemon and Sunny reveal their status of Emperor and Empress to the world. Please let the ending be soon, LADYOFTHEMASQUE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderfull story

love this whole story was very impress and would love to hear the further adventures of the black and white dragon. each chapter kept me on the edge of my seat and out of bed till i finished the last. so glad you provided the prequel at the end to gather up all the loose ends (which there were any really). will be looking for anything else you have written and look forward to anything in the future. glad to see someone here thinks there is more to an erotic store then just the roll in the hay parts. again my congrates on a brillant story and hope everyone gets as much enjoyment out of it as i did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thoughtful, creative, absorbing

Excellent fiction, the likes of which is in abominably short supply. My thanks for such an engaging tale! I've just started the D&S series with the prologue, and if this chapter is only a "work in progress" I can't begin to imagine how much I'll enjoy the rest of it. What a wonderful writing talent.

icegirl81icegirl81over 17 years ago
loved it

It was an amasing story, I know now that this should have been the first chapter but I thought it was the end because it was in the back;) But, a really well written story, I absolutely loved it:) Looking forward to reading your other stories as well:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Really interesting, I love it!

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Now where did I hear that before?

...“One more thing.” He smiled slightly. Briefly. “You may not have realized it yet…but you are a slave. You are a thing, and I own you. .... I own everything about you"...

However, there are some people who just are not born to bow and grovel. Enslaving them always turned out to be a very, very bad idea!

What was that slave kid's name?

Oh yeah...Temujin.

And if that name doesn't strike you with fear and make your blood run cold in terror. You have achieved the status of chief ignoramus and are qualified to be a GOP Presidential candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ths SHOULD have been D&S Ch 1...

I struggled through chapter one for more than a full day. I fell asleep 3-4 times before I could get to the 5-6th paragraph, and had to keep starting over.

There was no development of Sunny as a character, I had no reason to care about her treatment, or be invested in her desired escape.

You surely know how important character development and readers' emotional investment in main characters is to the success of a story. If not, D&S is a good example, and learning experience.

It wasn't until I slogged through to the end of chapter one, and read the comments, (I was curious if anyone else felt Sunny lacked depth as a character.), and saw numerous comments suggesting a 'prequel', that I considered looking for one.

As a side note, when Lit readers are telling you a character is lacking depth/they have no investment in a character, I suggest you sit up, and take notice. This is a crowd who frequently complains when stories are too long, (over two Lit pages!). Not exactly a crowd teeming with pursuers of quality writing.

If chapter two, and beyond, is of the quality the prequel is, then it will be worth the read.

On another note, several chapter one commenters mentioned the need for a chapter beginning warning about the non-consentual nature, and drugging and raping, (I'll say it bluntly, as they didn't), of Sunny.

I agree wholeheartedly, and add YOU should be more aware of this sensibility. (It made me wonder if you were a woman... until I saw the 'squee' in your comment about being published. lol)

Consider yourself chastised by an 'enlightened' man. (There are more of us around in this world, than most people think.)

I wish you success with your writing, and with your already published work. Here's to the publishing of many more works. Good luck.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous