Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, "Both. I love genetic puzzles, and as I'm sure you've seen we've solved quite a few problems."

"Emma's pretty impressed."

Asha smiled, "I'm impressed by them, and by you indirectly because of it. Emma had already beaten cancer, several other deadly or debilitating diseases, as well as the common cold, and she extended life. She'd have gotten there eventually, on all of it, even the Telomeres, I just sped things up by a bit. My mind's processing power is vast in comparison, but my intelligence isn't really any higher. Of course, Mia helped me more than I helped her. She helped me to understand this body's drives and emotions, and society's thought process and how to better express myself verbally and as a woman."

Yeah, Asha had beaten three things that first afternoon, but that had snowballed on the following days. There was still more of course, before perfect health through nanites was assured, but only the rarer diseases and conditions remained on the project list. Really, it was just a matter of time, and with Asha's help not that much of it.

Soon, all that would be left would be congenital defects, those could be fixed too, but would have to be addressed as they happened. Physical trauma as well of course, but with her organ growth advances that would be handled as well.

Just not quite as quickly as Asha's magic, and we wouldn't solve death either.

Asha blushed, "No magic. Without a recent quantum scan of her brain to refer to, I wouldn't have been able to do it."

I laughed, "You are magic," I insisted, and I wasn't talking about her power, as I stared into her spellbinding eyes intently.

She was a hell of a woman. Her exotic and innocent beauty was transcendent, so much more than that first view on an alien beach, once I could see the beauty from within so clearly.

Her eyes twinkled back at me, and she looked breathless, it was good to know I wasn't the only one that could be mesmerized.

"Beautiful," I whispered in awe.

She smiled widely, swallowed nervously, and quipped dry mouthed, "Check, please."

I laughed, but I also waved down the waiter. We were mostly done with dinner, and me taking her home and straight to bed sounded like a good plan.

Chapter Eighteen

Fuck, she was so beautiful.

Outside of holding her hand, I managed to hold myself back until we got to the master bedroom. My four ladies were downstairs watching a movie together, and they'd join us when I sent them a message, so Asha and I would have all the time and privacy we needed.

I already knew even then, after our intimacy I'd want to hold her and cherish her, but I also wouldn't spend a night apart from my loves, so why not just bring her to the master bedroom to begin with?

When the door was closed, I pulled her against me, and caressed her silken cheek with my fingertips.

Her eyes widened slightly in desire, and she sighed softly in pleasure as our lips touched for the very first time. They felt silken against mine, and the kiss started out with passion, but of the painfully slow variety as we drowned in the sensations. My hand freely explored her sides, and back, while the other caressed her cheek, jawline, and then cupped the back of her neck.

Her hands slid over my chest, and as our kiss developed a sensual rhythm, she moaned into my mouth and deepened it, and then slightly parted her lips for my tongue and it was my turn to moan as I tasted her mouth and dueled sensuously with her tongue.

"Asha," I whispered into her mouth, before nipping her lip, and kissing her more firmly as my hands roved down her body, and I squeezed her supple ass as I pulled her against my rock hard center.

Fuck, I felt dizzy with lust, and need. Her feminine scent, and the taste of her, the feel of her in my hands, and the soft sounds of pleasure as she gave me a full body grind were all overwhelming. My hands found the zipper on her dress, while hers started to unbutton my shirt.

She only got about halfway down, when she slid her soft hands below the fabric and across the skin of my chest, and then gasped as she broke the kiss. She turned her head eagerly to the side, as I kissed down onto her neck.

Fuck, she felt so good with her hands on me, and she was putty in my hands as I pushed the shoulder straps off.

She stepped back with a mysterious smile, and shimmied the dress down her body, until it pooled around her feet.

I finished my shirt off in two seconds, and unbuckled my belt, even as she turned and bent over at the waist. She gave me an alluring if short sexy show, as she slid the lace white panties over her hips, and then with a soft push they slid down her silken legs.

She turned the rest of the way, and undid her bra teasingly, and let it fall to the ground, but still blocked my view of her mouthwatering D cups. I did however, have a lovely view of her sexy heart shaped and nubile ass as she playfully smiled over her right shoulder, and she looked into my eyes through her eyelashes.

She looked hot, full of desire, and so very stunningly beautiful.

Remembering what she told me earlier, I took control, despite being completely under her spell. I was naked at that point, and my cock was at full mast and standing up straight.

I took two steps forward, and then wrapped my arms around her. Then I kissed the side of her neck, and nibbled on her ear, as I teased the bottom of her breasts.

"I'm going to ravish you now, you are so sexy."

She said breathily, "I want to hear you say it, please."

For a moment I didn't know what she was talking about.

She said, "Tell me, what I am, what you keep thinking, I want to hear it out loud."

Fuck. I remembered a ridiculous random thought I'd had a lot more than once or twice, since that talk I'd had with the others, and apparently that idea turned on my Asha quite a bit. Which, turned me on a whole lot.

I said firmly, "My Asha. You're my hot and sexy alien, and you belong to me. My sweet and sexy alien goddess."

She shivered, and bared her neck further, as I teased her front.

"I am yours, Paul. I need you to take me, to claim me, please. I long for it."

She sighed in pleasure, and then ground her ass cheeks around and against my cock as I teasingly squeezed and pulled her nipples. I did it over and over again, a little harder each time, as I softy caressed her bountiful fleshy globes with my other three fingers.

Once worked up, I figured out that she liked it almost as roughly as Emma, but not quite to the mauling stage. Her sweet gasps, and the way her body reacted, had my cock painfully hard.

Fuck, they were huge, firm and oh so soft at the same time, and I wanted to fuck them, but that would have to wait for another time. This first time, was going to be all about her. I knew I'd get more than enough pleasure out of pleasuring her.

I spun her around, and reclaimed her lips with a passionate, and much harder and feverish kiss.

Her legs went around my waist, as I lifted her by her ass cheeks, and carried her the rest of the way to the bed.

I dropped her on the edge, went down to my knees, and lifted her legs over my shoulders. I smiled up at her, as I teasingly kissed her inner thighs, and my nostrils flared at the sweet scent of her arousal. Her mound was sexy, and her light pink labia were moist. I sighed in pleasure, as I ran my tongue along her velvety folds with a light touch.

My hands held her firmly in place, as she gasped, and her body bucked and jumped.

Fuck, she was so hot.

Her hands ran through my hair, and she gripped firmly as I slowly and surely licked in a steady rhythm, but varying pressures until I found the one that made her squirm and gasp in delight.

"Fuck, my wild and sexy alien."

I took my time to make love to her sex with my mouth. I was patient as I lifted her higher and higher toward the heights of ecstasy, and when she was close, I slid a finger inside of her.

She was impossibly fucking tight, and I suspected her body was virginal, she hadn't been practicing with a dildo, that was for sure.

"Paul! Too much!"

I ignored her, and slid my finger along her walls, until I found that small rough spongy spot and tapped it, as I sucked in her clit for the first time.

"Paul!" she screeched and her legs squeezed my head so hard I thought it might pop, as I licked her slightly less sensitive silken folds as she sprayed my lips, mouth, and face with her liquid pleasure.

My cock twitched, but I told it to fuck off for now, she wasn't ready, not if she was an intact virgin.

I managed to work in a second finger, as she convulsed and squeezed around the first, barely, and then started to finger fuck her lightly to try to stretch her out a little.

Fuck, she gasped, and trembled again on my fingers and lips, as she rolled into a second orgasm.

Her eyes looked down on mine, and the moment was so intense. She surrendered everything to me in that moment, her body, her trust, her love, her body's pleasures at my touch, and she did it with unreserved wanton abandon.

I didn't see how she'd have cum twice for otherwise, without any reservations about me or the situation, she came for me so easily that second time in raptures at my touch. Unless, her libido had been enhanced, like in my ladies?

She nodded, wide eyed, as she rode the pleasure and slowly came down for me. It was so sexy, watching her pleasure.

She said brokenly between panting breaths, "I did, used their data when I designed this body. But the answer is both, I am yours Paul, shamelessly, lustfully, and totally yours. Now get up here, and fuck me, claim me, and fill me. Please."

She was certainly wet enough to take me in, but she was still so fucking tight, and I wasn't exactly small. Higher side of average in length, and thick.

Still, our bodies were designed for that, she would open for me, I just didn't want to hurt her, but her eyes showed she understood this first time would hurt, and she didn't care. She wanted it, badly, with all of her being, I could see it in her eyes.

She fucking awed me, she was an alien goddess, and she was mine.

I was so glad in that moment I'd decided to wait, and keep my distance at first, or our first time wouldn't have been nearly this mind-blowing, or special. She was precious to me, and she also had a come fuck me look on her face and in her eyes.

Fuck it.

I crawled up onto the bed, and I slid her back along the bed to give me room. The look in her eyes of deep love, trust, and total surrender blew my fucking mind, as I ran my cockhead up and down her moist labia.

"You feel so good. Can you feel how good you taste, and feel? Do you know what you do to me?"

She gasped, as my cockhead brushed her clit, then she nodded breathlessly, looking up at me like I was the god in the equation.

Fuck. She blew my mind, and I needed to take her.

Even so, I was as gentle as possible, as I pushed forward. It took an alarming amount of force to pop the head of my cock past her silken folds, and into her grasping heated and pleasure inducing passage.

I gasped in pleasure, as I looked deeply into her eyes. I saw a little pain there, but I also saw joy, eager excitement, abiding love, surrender, and no doubts at all.

She begged breathily, "Do it, please Paul, I love your concern for me, but take me. I need it."

Fuck. I didn't look away from those mesmerizing light blue eyes, as I started to drill my way into the tightest virgin pussy I'd ever felt. Each short stroke gained me mere millimeters, and I was afraid I'd explode into her long before I was buried.

Her eyes narrowed at that thought, and she wrapped her legs around me and thrusted with all her strength.

Then she gasped in pain, and the blood drained from her face.

"Fuck, stop that," I spanked her ass.

Of course, we'd made quite a bit of progress, and I'd broken through her maidenhead with the first half of my cock buried inside her.

She bit her lip and then melted, as I pinned her down to the bed with my weight. Fuck, she loved it, I could see it in her eyes, being helpless and pinned beneath me, as she surrendered her body and love to me without reservation, in perfect trust.

It blew my mind, that look on her face, and in her eyes.

I kissed her and played with her breasts gently, until the pain cleared from her eyes, and she recovered from that foolish lunge. At the same time, the short time without any silken friction on my cock, had allowed me to regain my control. It still felt fucking incredible though, she was so tight around me, so hot around me, and her pussy continued to convulse as it tried to stretch out and accommodate my invasion.

"You are so tight, baby. You feel so good around my cock."

She said, "I'm ready."

I nodded, and fortified my will, then started to rock my body. The second half went easier, and I found myself fully buried just two minutes later, our bodies fully connected. I paused then, to allow her to get used to it.

I was hardly idle, as I kissed her possessively, and teased her body with one of my hands, while the other held me up.

When I broke the kiss, she had a cute determination in her eyes, as she tentatively played by squeezing herself around me, and she ground up against me gently. Her breasts swayed in a mesmerizing fashion, to her body's movements.

Still, I held on until the pain had mostly cleared from her face, and all I could see was the breathy pleasure, loving surrender, and the naughty desire to be taken and owned that was in her visage.

I gave her a teasing kiss, as I pinned down her arms one at a time.

Her eyes widened in shock for a moment, but then she melted against the bed in surrender in the next, clearly pleased by that little addition to our first lovemaking.

I started to move in and out of her in short gentle strokes, that slowly and carefully built up to longer and much firmer strokes in and out of her liquid silk paradise.

She was so tight, it was mind-boggling, without her liquid friction and soft flesh, it would have hurt, instead it sent a powerful euphoria and need tingling through my body in waves.

Her breathy gasps, soft sighs of pleasure, and other sounds of wicked delight didn't help me maintain control either, as her hot eyes begged me to fuck her harder, and to claim her body with my seed.

She said breathily, "Yes, that's what I want, fill me, please. I want to feel you fill me, I've never felt as much pleasure as you showed me earlier, just take yours, fuck me, and fill me."

Of course, I didn't do that, I was determined to get her over one more time. Still, that wouldn't be easy, she surrendered everything to me, and was breathy with pleasure, but I could tell she was still sore and in pain. I was sure next time, after she'd healed, she'd come for me as easily and often as she had earlier on my fingers, but she'd been a virgin not just five minutes ago.

As the euphoria built in my body and mind, I knew it was time to cheat. She felt too good, too hot around me, it was too fucking amazing being inside her incredibly tight and sexy body, not to mention the love and surrender on her face, and her sweet demand for me to claim her body with my seed, like some kind of caveman.

Fuck.

Time to cheat.

I bent my legs and swung them around, lifting her ass slightly from the bed by resting her spread legs on my then kneeling ones, as I continued to plow into her sweet heaven.

That freed up my hands, and I started to tease a breast and nipple with one, and reached between us with the other and started to play with her clit lightly with random brushes every fourth or fifth stroke as I buried myself in her body.

Her eyes widened, and her back arched, "Paul!" she screamed in shock.

Fuck yes, she was right on the edge, and so was I.

I squeezed her nipple harder, and twisted, while I pushed down on her love button a little harder than I had previously, while at the same time I rammed myself home.

She exploded and trembled beneath me, the look of rapturous bliss on her face would have thrown me over the edge, if it'd been necessary. As it was, my balls were already tightened.

I grunted, "Asha!" and then let it all go as a tidal pleasure flowed into my body and mind, overwhelming all thought as I pulsed my seed deep within her body.

Her tight pussy convulsed and milked me wildly, and the pleasure never seemed to abate, until it did, and our eyes remained locked as we both came back to reality.

She gasped in a breath, and she looked at me with wonder in her eyes.

"Paul, do that every time I tell you not to worry about my pleasure. That was... wow."

I laughed, "That's the plan. Got to keep my sexy alien happy."

She giggled breathily, and still had an orgasmic level smile on her face.

"I'd thought it was good when I touched myself, it wasn't even comparable."

I pulled out slowly, and gently. Even being careful, I caught a wince in her eyes. Yeah, she was done until that breaking of her hymen was all healed up.

She said in a teasing lilt, as she looked into my eyes, "Don't be so sure, I can still blow you."

I chuckled, not sure if she was teasing or not, and then rolled onto my side, and gathered her up and pulled her firmly into the spooning position.

"We should clean..." I trailed off as my skin tingled, and I felt clean.

That was handy.

She giggled, "I love you, Paul."

She twisted her head around, and I kissed her softly, lovingly, even if I didn't really love her yet, I didn't imagine it would take long.

When the kiss broke, she whispered, "I wasn't kidding, by the way. I'll need to practice, a lot, to get as good as your other lovers."

Right. My cock twitched against her ass, which made her smirk.

It was a little mind-blowing, how much she surrendered to me, and how much she trusted me. I was also starting to suspect at that point, that she would be just as insatiable as the others.

She shrugged, "You make me feel safe, and I know you Paul. I know the things you hide from yourself, and I know who you are. Trust isn't that much of a risk, not for me. I know you, and you aren't nearly as much of an asshole as you think you are."

I laughed.

She continued, "Which is why the idea of sucking you off excites me so much."

I wasn't sure I followed that logic, but that was okay.

She giggled, "For the same reason you wanted to show me pleasure, and the reason you got on your knees for me. I long to pleasure you, as you did me. Besides, it won't take long for this body to heal, and you have your other lovers to take care of, once or twice won't be a chore."

Right, that made a little more sense.

I froze for a second, as an obvious thought occurred to me.

She wiggled back into me, and she sighed in pleasure when I squeezed my arms around her.

"Because I wanted the experience. I wanted you to take care of me, as you took me, and I wanted to know what it was like. Even now, I could heal myself and take away the pain, but I want to heal naturally. I'm sore, but it's also a delicious feeling, and reminds me of the pleasure you gave me when you claimed me as yours."

Oh. That was sweet, and hot at the same time.

I felt closer to her already, not love, but after what we just shared, I mean.

She giggled, "Endorphins. But that doesn't make it less true either."

I had another thought, one that was a lot more selfish.

She snickered, "Yes, I can stay that tight for you, for eternity, no matter how much you fuck me."

"Eternity?"

She snorted, "Now that I found you, now that I'm not alone, do you really think I'd let you leave me? I am yours, Paul Ashton, but your ass is mine too. Your lovers have a good backup in place, but they won't ever need it."

Oh, shit. Mind fucking blown, as all the implications of that hit me.

She could keep me, keep all of us young, and if we died she could bring us back in a second, not two years and on a computer system, at least for me on that last one.

1...456789