All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 21'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
from Anonymous-E

A fun, silly and troublesome chapter. The missing Mami, the announcement of marriage, the trials of the right to marry into the royal family, going through a labyrinth, and taking care of children at a day care. But of course, Guy getting into trouble with a mouse with a big bosom of breast. Talk about funny and awkward. At least he gets kiss by Mami's cousin in the end.

MachariusMachariusabout 5 years ago
Love It!

Great episode!

Spanking a Princess and meeting a MMILF (you know: Mouse Mom ... ;-) )!

A dream comes true!

Thank you!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Amusing

Mira turned out to be more than a handful, and more than once, which was terribly hard on Guy. LOL!

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

M_grey555M_grey555about 5 years ago
5stars

The slight twitch in queen Liadan's ear would cause a hurricane on the other side of the world two weeks later. Fortunately it deviated from the usual path and only hit an uninhabited island where it righted a couple of sea turtles who had an earlier high speed collision with each other. Oh ma god that part completely killed me. My mother thought i had finally gone crazy i was laughing so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad to read more. Worth the wait

I'm so glad that these chapters were posted. Ugh I've missed reading this. To bad that Tilia couldn't join the harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
N

Eagerly waiting to read the next chapter

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Doctor Who (some weird blue police box) + Alice in Wonderland (a gardener painting a bush of white roses red) = Bloody Flippin' Brill!!!!!

MachariusMachariusabout 1 year ago

I read the story several times, but this line is genius and always make my day:

"The mouse in front of her felt the encouraging push from his colleagues behind him. The fangs in front of him encouraged him to ignore the encouragement behind him."🤣

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...