Daisy Got All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow dad," he chirped when he saw the amount of work that had been done. "You have been a busy man today haven't you?" he chortled, circling his arm around his wife. "I'll bet you are a happy little girl darling," he said to her. Daisy smiled at him agreeing that she was.

I chipped in and said, looking at Daisy first. "You will never know how busy I have been son, and will be all this week, and probably next week too."

"It's great you are here dad," he told me, "I can see how pleased Daisy is, you are her hero, I can tell."

"Yes he is Alan, my real life hero," Daisy answered him looking directly at me first. "And I am going to make sure he is happy while he is here too, anything he wants, he will get, I promise."

"That's my girl," my son said, "keep him happy at all costs." I nearly did a jig right there, Daisy had bought into me big time too now. "Now then," he went on, "what's for dinner, I'm starving!"

I almost had to slap my dick it was nice and stiff in my pants. I also wondered what Daisy would be saying in the morning when I was slotting my dick in and out of her wonderful toned, tight, and muscular little ass. It was almost too much to think about. Daisy couldn't help it I suppose, but she gave me many meaningful looks and glances that night. I half expected her to pay me a moonlight visit.

I went to bed early to get out of the way, and though I listened, I heard no extracurricular activity from their bedroom. I told myself she was saving her lucious body for me tomorrow. I went to sleep a happy man knowing what I would be doing first thing in the morning, Daisy! my beautiful sexy daughter in law. I was dying to jack off but held myself in check, Daisy deserved nothing but my best, and my absolute very best was what she would get.

There was one question I needed an answer to though, but I would ask that in the morning, after... I awakened at 6am, ish, I had a shower, and 'pampered' myself for Daisy. I wanted to smell good as well as look good. And then I lay back to wait for her. Again I waited with bated breath, I was not too sure of myself no matter how well yesterday had gone, and in the evening with her little looks that said to me. "You just wait Mister, it's my turn next!" I also had put the KY Jelly into a bowl of warm water to ready it for my use.

A few seconds after the front door closed, I heard that, my door opened and in she came. The look on her face told me she knew she shoul not be here with her husband's father. I had prepared as I had yesterday. My dick was floating about over my stomach, I used my thumb again to pop it skywards, and Daisy capitulated as she had yesterday.

She slipped her gown off and revealed a vision that would choke a man. She was in sussies, stockings, a thong so narrow it hardly touched her, and a string type bra that was already coming off. My throat contracted, and my dick did not need my thumb to prop it up.

"Okay you dirty old bastard, I'm here, again! I'm here so you can fuck your son's wife some more."

"Hey," I protested mildly, "Less of the 'old,' I might be a dirty bastard, but I am not old!" Then I laughed, it also broke the ice. She yanked her stringy thong thing right off, then she threw herself on to me. She landed knees either side, she grabbed my super hard cock, lifted herself up, dropped on to me, and I was in her in a deep downward thrust.

This was where I lay back and let her get on with it. If Daisy wanted to screw and fuck me, then her degenerate father in law was not going to even think of protesting. Her hands were on my chest, then my shoulders, then she sat up, her hands landed at the side of my head. And she bounced up and down, side to side, she rolled forwards and backwards. She carried her own tits, she squeezed and flitted and flicked her nipples. My gorgeous daughter in law was going for broke. I watched her face, she became none seeing, she flushed, she moaned, grunted and growled.

Her lips swelled, they became slack, her tongue popped in and out, her head lolled. Then she came right there on top of me, she crushed me with her thighs, crowding as much of her pussy onto me as she could. Her last moment was to flop face down onto me, and her face buried itself into my neck, she shivered and trembled as her climax beat her up totally.

After a few minutes, I was still keeping still, except for the occasional deliberate pulsing of my dick inside her. Her legs straightened out, her arms sought my neck. She kissed my neck. Then that most wondrous of things, her face appeared above mine and she kissed me, as passionately as I had ever been kissed by any woman. She told me later she is looking forward to having children too.

12