Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 04: Garden Variety

Story Info
Daisy obeys Glenn and gives the Groundskeeper a show.
5.4k words
4.63
10.3k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Daisy Lighthouse awoke without the aid of any alarm clock. Her interior design defied the term sleep by simply powering down. The more she lived within her Android body the more it's functions amazed her. Having mentally reprogrammed her onboard computer to be more familiar and personal created a deeper sense of reality. As close as it could be. Clara as she designated it was now in a sense her conscience.

Truly she and her fellow colleagues at OASIIS designed the next step in evolution. Still as remarkable as it was to be imprisoned by choice within this organic robot it concerned her that someday it might revolt against her. It was however programmed to be a killing machine in the field of espionage. Designed to mimic and infiltrate wherever Uncle Sam decided it was needed. She herself would never want to hurt any human being. In truth Daisy was overly sensitive to the needs and concerns of others. Therefore she changed those protocols as well. Regardless she would forever be on edge over the risk of any malfunction.

Noting the time as ten minutes away from her designated mission via Glenn Mercer's command. Daisy rests idle in her bed reflecting back to the past. Before adopting the name Daisy Lighthouse her name was Delores Moran, age 34, a Geneticist who helped develop the artificial flesh and healing capabilities of the Android fleet through nanotechnology. She could thank herself for the overactive nerve centers within her. Fueled by her own mental bond with the Daisy droid she offered it her emotions and her intimate feelings. The android itself generated it's own adaptation to feeling. It's central nervous system escalated the body's every sensation. Merely touching soft objects caused the neurons within to scream delight. She had found out last night that sex was a hundred times more exhilarating than when she inhabited her own human body. A body she would never see again after the last eight hours. She wept mentally knowing that revelation.

She and her fellow scientists made the decision to escape the captivity of OASIIS by forwarding their own brainwaves, memories, and personas into the android assassins. By doing so they needed to cover their great escape plan by releasing a nerve gas into the Adirondack mountain complex. The nerve agent killed every human inhabitant there. Primarily military personnel with conviction of their duties. Their sacrifice became necessary for the innocent to thrive. Sadly some of those Innocent people gave up their lives. There simply was not enough Android hosts to accommodate everyone. The elders opted to let the younger ones occupy the androids. It was about simple math. The older scientists had little to live for. Let the youth live their lives as best they could.

Still the loss of any human life made her sad. She recalled seeing her human body lifeless knowing there was no turning back once the mind transfer reached a critical juncture. Yet, to make their plan fully succeed they needed to leave their bodies to die at the mercy of the nerve gas. Placed in their quarters to fool the outside Government into believing they merely perished along with everyone else. The nerve gas was made to look like an accidental rupture at the hand of a soldier's misguided bullet. Luckily the nerve agents release gave them six months freedom before the military could enter the complex. All outside communication was severed by the genius of her comrade "Simon Campos" whom now calls himself "Simon Carpediem". A former Black Ops soldier who befriended the scientists who trained him to become the first recipient mind transfer into the android assassin they nicknamed " Adam". A name Simon scoffed at. Instead choosing a term he respected, "Seize the Day."

Without Simon's generosity the scientists would never have found it within themselves to rebel authority. Daisy smiled, "I hope you are well Simon. Thank you for my new life."

Inner clock tingling inside her Daisy crawled from bed and dropped to her hands and knees. Shuffling out of her bedroom she made her way down the hall to the Master bedroom where Glenn Mercer slept. Twisting the knob she gains entrance and crawls forth into his room. She marveled at his gentle snoring as she curled up in a fetal position beside his bed. Told to stay there and warm the floor where he steps out of bed. She continued to lay dormant for thirty minutes before Glenn's alarm clock resounded to the music of "April Wine " Sign of the Gypsy Queen. She hadn't heard that song in years.

Glenn swats the snooze alarm twice before coming to the realization his day was about to begin. She heard him stretch vocally before sitting up in bed and leering down at her. His thoughts read she hears, "That's my good girl. Well done."

With that inspiration she smiled to herself. It was going to be a wonderful day.

He threw his blankets aside and dropped his legs off the side of the bed to touch her rib cage. She increased her body heat just for him. Not so warm that he might question it. Just enough to satisfy. Admiring her for a moment he nods then snaps his fingers at her to gain her attention. "Come sit beside me."

In response she arcs her body up to rest on her knees. Following that move with an upward stance to stand beautifully for him. Allowing him but a moment to capture her presence she slides her butt on to the mattress alongside his right hip.

"Good morning, Sir." She whispers sensually.

He winks at her, "I'm proud of you, Daisy. You followed through perfectly."

"Thank you." She beams with pride.

Patting her knee he smirks lightly, "Okay, let's talk real fast before I need to haul ass to work."

She nods listening as he reaches up to place his index finger beneath her chin to acquire eye contact. She stared without blinking as he spoke.

"Last night! You somehow understood what I tried to hide. I'm not a bad person, Daisy. I have my faults like anyone. I need you to know that above all else I'm looking out for you. What you offer in trade for my kindness I find noble. Unexpected to say the least. You brought things out in me that I've wanted most of my life. Yet, tucked away. I think that was part of the reason my marriage to Samantha failed. I wanted to be more dominant than I let reach the surface."

"She didn't see Alpha male. She saw money. When she got pregnant with Liam I married her and tried. Fourteen years worth of what if's. We divorced four years ago. I tried dating but most of the women I found I had nothing in common with. Finally, I gave up and came to terms that she wasn't out there. Then, bang I ran head on into you."

She blushes continuing to focus on him.

"I'm only expecting the best you can be for me, Daisy. I understand that you can't stay forever. Hopefully a good long while at least. I need someone like you to build my confidence. I know I can succeed at being a Master. It's been inside me all this time ready to pounce. Watching you last night I wasn't certain until you obeyed my deepest most thoughts without my opening my mouth. That takes a very special bond."

Daisy tells herself that if not for her android bodies latent psi talent she probably never could have been what he wanted. Still, she was glad she could. He rambled on and on until she found herself admiring his zest for life.

"I might not be perfect overnight but I intend to be the Master my gut says it can be. As a slave I expect you to open up to me. I know you're running from something. Somebody? Ex-boyfriend? What?"

She lowers her eyes, "Glenn, I can't. I don't have any desire to lie to you about my past. I pray that you can just accept me as I am. Yes, I'm running. But, I can't explain it. It's better this way. I enjoy your friendship and your generosity. I don't have a home anymore. In the single day that I've spent with you I feel safe. I know you will watch over me. I too must confess something to you." His eye brow raises.

"Like you desiring to be a Master, I too desire to be a slave. I grew up feeling submissive but had no man in my life worth serving. I went unwanted. So, instead I focused on my studies." She refrains from telling him she had a 170 IQ.

Glenn sneers at her eying her body, "I don't believe you went unwanted. Daisy I'm guessing 38-24-36. Perfect tan. Awesome smile. Zero fat. Every muscle I see is tight. Obviously you work out a lot."

She shrugs wanting to tell him if he only knew what she used to look like. Her only exercise was eating donuts. She would have to lie. "I used to run five miles a day. Watched my diet. Brown rice and natural herbs. Palates out the wazoo."

He stands up and nods, "Not today but I do run every morning. I stayed up too late last night to consider a jog today. Tomorrow, we run together. Understood?"

She nods with a pearly white smile, "I'd love that Glenn."

He thinks to himself for her to eavesdrop, "Boy shorts and a cut off tank top for you, Princess." She blushes to herself and lets him continue aloud.

"I need to shower. I want you to kneel on the bathroom floor and wait for me to finish. Dry me off with your tongue. Then the towel."

Daisy giggles, "As you wish." then raising a finger to catch his attention, "May I speak openly?"

He wavers to her desires, "Glenn. I want you to be the strongest Master you can be. For however long I have to stay with you I give myself completely. Whatever you order of me I will fulfill. No suggestion or command will I deny you. Push my limits as hard as you want to. Challenge yourself my newfound Master. I am yours."

His eyes brighten with respect, "Challenge accepted. Now get your slut ass in there on the bathroom floor and wait for me to step out."

In swift response she jumps up and darts into his bathroom. Obtaining a towel from the rack beside the shower. Then kneeling while lowering her gaze. Behind her Glenn Mercer could only blow a barely audible whistle.

Daisy refrained from looking up the entire time Glenn cleansed himself awake in the shower. The steam filtered through the air like a fog for twenty minutes straight before he shut the water off and slid open the door. Stepping out onto a bath mat he glared down at her.

She sensed his need and leaned over holding the towel against her belly as she led her tongue to absorb the beads of water from his feet first. He watches her lips and tongue claim as much as could be expected as she moved from foot to foot before roaming her artificial taste buds up his shin to his knee then stretching between his legs to slide her tongue up his calf then down to his Achilles heel.

Five minutes elapse as she taunts his flesh on both hips before rolling her face into his pubic region and dangling cock. She wanted to suck on it but held back. Hesitantly she reaches one hand up toward his penis when he calls out, "No Hands!"

Out of respect she drops her hand and arches her back to lick around it. Tilting her head at an angle she lapped at his swollen ball sack allowing his cock to tangle in her golden curls. She adored his taste. Feeling the throbbing of his blood flow across her forehead and nose. Like thunder rolling.

Her heightened senses attacked her erogenous zones. Finally she succumbed to swallowing his cock briefly with a mere five darts back and forth before letting her mouth release it. She then looked up at him playfully before moving on.

Tongue soaking up droplets on his six pack abs, Glenn halts her and turns around to let her drink the trickles along his ass cheeks. She runs her tongue in between his butt crack causing him to tense up. Moving higher she stands up draping the towel beside her to frolic along his spine up to his shoulders and neck.

His eyes close at her gentleness for a moment then shakes his head, "Stop making it passionate. Drink like you're parched out of your mind."

She stiffens up and rises to the occasion lapping at his body with a full tongues compression. Moving faster to claim large areas at once.

He nods turning around to face her expecting her to hesitate. She fools him knowing his thoughts and fuels her frenzy by attacking his chest and throat. At his Adam's apple she makes a fierce sigh and rolls her tongue up his neck to suckle his chin. Two seconds later she licked his entire face.

In her madness his cock shot to full erection. She hadn't noticed it in her quest for water.

He swiftly reaches up and snatches her by the hair and plants a kiss on her lips. Her tongue still probed the inside of his mouth in her furor. The energy she displayed forced Glenn to throw his weight against her and escort her backside to the bathroom wall. He then released her hair and grabbed both of her ass cheeks lifting her up so that his cock could discover her drenched vagina. A savage thrust stabbed his crown deep inside her. The agitation sent shockwaves of yearning nerves into action. She moaned erratically into his mouth. Her nipples stabbed his chest like daggers teasing him in trails along his pecs with each hardened thrust of his pelvis.

Ten minutes he claimed her pussy until he shot a flood of cum into her. She returned the favor with precision timing. Together they vented. His guttural growls to her echoing wails and deafening cries of "FUCK ME MASTER!"

He holds her pinned while dropping her trembling lower body. Breath on her neck scalding as he lays nuzzling without a word. Finally, he steps away without touching her and rips the towel off of the tile to hand it to her, "FINISH YOUR JOB SLUT!"

She quakes claiming the brown towel and swiftly dries every area while his arms fanned out like an eagle in triumph. He then mid pampering stormed away from her without another word. Uncertain what to do she dangles the towel on the rod then drops to her knees and lowers her head. She would await him to come for her or call.

Twenty minutes later Glenn dressed in his grey suit, burgundy shirt and black tie stood in a mirror on his closet door admiring himself. Satisfied he glares at the bathroom, "Crawl to me!"

In readied adrenalin she stalked toward him like an attentive kitten. At his feet she sat until he reached down and clutched her hair pulling her to her feet. Eye contact met Glenn nods, "Shower up. It's clear skies and 90 degrees today. Lay out in the back yard and sunbathe. No clothing. Keep my cordless phone beside you. There's UV lotion in the bathroom. By the time I get home be beautiful and wearing that shoestring corset I bought you. No underwear. Heels."

She smiles, "Will we be going out, Sir?"

"Dinner and drinks. All eyes on you tonight." He glances at his wrist watch, "I have to go. I'll call you around noon."

Glenn then steps up beside her. Starting around he stops and reaches up to grab her by the throat. Her chin raised at his thumbs support he walks her backwards toward his bed before literally tossing her into it. She felt heavier than he remembered but shook off the notion.

"That's what my bed feels like. Shame you won't be sleeping in it."

He then walks out of the bedroom leaving her alone.

She giggles frolicking amid his bed covers exhilarated by his performance. Eyes gleaming and smile glamorous she leaps out of bed eying her impression on the foam mattress. Patting it she decides to make his bed . Nice and neat she waves it goodbye and goes to shower.

She would need the water in her pores to replenish her reservoir for later stimulations. Without the water her potential to cum and provide convincing drainage would fail her. Couldn't have that.

Three hours pass swiftly for Daisy having picked up the poker table and the bar area from the night before. Tempted to take a dip in the pool her internal clock denied her the privilege. She instead merely trailed her left foot along the waters surface and shivered at it's chill. Her flesh was entirely too sensitive she thought. Such a remarkable beast she inhabited.

Parading through the living room she explored the view of the backyard through French doors leading to a concrete deck. Glenn's home was surrounded by large multi story manors. His yard even with a ten foot privacy fence was hardly invisible to the community on all sides. She admired the landscaping with flower beds along the fence row. In the center of his yard was an artificial pond with an Asian style bridge up and over it. Koi fish swam amid rock formations below.

She stepped back into the living room and located the cordless phone from its charging dock. Carrying it she did as she was told and procured the bottle of UV lotion which she had no use for as her artificial flesh had pigment control without the assist of tanning oils. Still she thought it might prove vital to maintain her story should Glenn surprise her and come home for lunch.

With a beach towel in hand she carried her necessities outside the sliding glass door into the yard. Deciding on the prime spot for her sunbathing she spread out her towel and sat down on it. The bright sun had no effect on her android eyes. Still she wished that she had shades to further her act. She would have to ask Glenn for such extras.

Laying back she absorbed the suns rays. Her flesh although artificial could still discover the suns warmth even though she had no reason to worry about over exposure. She could mentally fake and heal any burns within minutes. Before Glenn would get home she would request her synthetic skin cells to darken a shade more bronze to fool Glenn.

Closing her eyelids she merely listened to the birds singing and the activity on the streets surrounding Glenn's neighborhood. Laying nude made Dolores aka Daisy feel gently insecure. A quick shutter to vacate her mind of her recurring visions of her past life she told herself, "No more! I'm Daisy Lighthouse now. This body should be admired. I'm a Goddess." Grimacing at herself she maintained her faults, "Only human."

Twenty minutes pass as she senses a set of thoughts caress her psi probes of the area. She lays relaxed trying to keep focused on Glenn's orders. As the thoughts continued she realized that she wasn't alone in the yard.

Hearing Spanish thoughts it was easy enough to realize her guest was Glenn's caretaker, "Jorge". Tracking him without opening her eyes through electrical impulses that surge through the human body she notes his viewpoint. He was obviously trying to water the flowers and avoid looking at her. She could hear water begin to spray and the hose slither across the lawn. Luckily for Daisy even without her android body's onboard translation system she knew Spanish well. Multiple languages in fact.

His thoughts were troubled. He wanted to look but feared that Glenn might fire him.

She sat up and peered in his direction. With a clear image of him now in focus she meowed under her breath, "Good lord! Glenn has a young Antonio Banderas as a groundskeeper. He's delicious. And, shy by the sounds of it."

Afraid she might scare him further she lays back down and did her best to ignore him. She knew that Glenn must have planned this. A test perhaps to see if she could be trusted. Daisy smiled faintly at the clear blue sky above. She would pass any test Glenn Mercer would throw her way. No matter what. Even at the risk of being discovered by the Government. She would do her best to think clearly and protect herself and Glenn should they begin snooping around. She prayed that her future was safe.

Deep in thought she jumped as the cordless phone rang beside her. Swiftly she answers it on the second ring. "Glenn Mercer residence." She clearly spoke.

On the other end was Glenn. She found it disconcerting that her telepathic mode could not pierce the distance. She would not know what Glenn was thinking.

"In the backyard sunbathing?"

He questioned from his office having just finished a tummy tuck that took the last two hours. He needed to hear her voice and feel out her day. Feet propped up on his desk he heard her reply. "Yes I am. The sun is delicious. And, yes before you ask I am nude. I will not fail you my hero."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12