Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 04: Garden Variety

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fidgets his lips, "Good. I forgot to mention my Gardener "Jorge" usually drops by today."

She raises an eyebrow and nibbles her fingernail. It was indestructible.

"He's watering the flowers as we speak. No warning necessary. He hasn't come near me even. I know he's seen me but I'm thinking he fears me."

Glenn sighed, "No. He more than likely fears me. Call out to him and hand him the phone when he comes over."

She giggles lightly then sits up to face the Hispanic man, "JORGE? Glenn wishes to speak to you. Don't be afraid to come closer. I won't bite."

The man halts the spigots torrent before laying the hose down in the grass. He brushes his palms off and hesitantly walks over to her. He nods with a warm smile toward her as he claims the phone from her arms extended length.

"Hello Senor Mercer?"

He turns away from her to hear Glenn without distraction. It was difficult to keep his eyes off of her. Daisy grinned at his thoughts.

"Jorge! Hey Buddy. Sorry for catching you off guard there. The girl's name is Daisy. You can water her along with the other flowers." He chuckled as Jorge merely found no expression to offer.

"I just wanted you to be comfortable around her." Glenn continues, "She's going to be my houseguest for awhile. No need to be shy. I'll even give you a raise when I pay you. The least I can do."

That made Jorge nod smiling, "Thank you, Senor." He twists toward Daisy and offers her a warm smile, "It is a pleasure, Senorita Daisy."

She from her sitting position lifts her arm to shake his hand. "The pleasure is all mine, Jorge. I hope we can be great friends."

He winks playfully, "Si!"

His thoughts however kept mentioning someone named Maria. Asking forgiveness for drooling over Daisy. He had honor at least. For long moments Jorge and Glenn spoke as she eavesdropped with her amplified hearing and Jorge's inner thoughts.

Finally, Jorge handed her the phone and went back to work. She watches him leave then places the phone to her ear. "He seems nice."

Glenn agreed, "Masturbate while he's there. Make him notice you."

She bites her lower lip eying Jorge, "I'll make sure the whole neighborhood hears me cum. Is there anything else, Sir?"

Glenn ponders, "No. Just finish that mission then go get ready for tonight."

She sighs, "I will look stunning for you, Glenn."

His reply was simple, "You had better."

As the phone went dead she set it aside and laid back spreading her legs and began massaging her clitoris. She watched Jorge divide his attention between she and his chores. Her moans filtering through the air forced his gaze more often than not. As her intensity grew she dared to use a finger to call him over. He squinted out of reluctance then dropped the hose again to cautiously move toward her. Within two minutes he stood over her watching her bury fingers within her pussy. She trembles at the sensations of both her fingers and his gaze. It was piercing. With a gasp she offers him a view of her pussy as her fingers pry her hole open wide. "Forgive me, Jorge. I'm not asking anything of you. I'm just really horny. There's nothing better than being watched."

Jorge nods with a pucker placing his hands in his jean pockets. She continues her assault moaning ever louder. He winced as her tone became echo, tempting him to look around at the other properties. Not a soul in sight. Cumming loudly she forced her android body to squirt a massive geyser out over her towel. Feigning exhaustion she lay there licking her fingers and eying Jorge.

Amazed by her attentiveness he watched her fall back looking up at the sky and giggling profusely. Jorge in turn took that moment to adjust his incurred erection. Try as he might he couldn't help himself. Maria was no longer in his thoughts. Daisy had noticed that after long moments of mental study.

Finally, she looks up at Jorge with an alluring glance. "You know Jorge, Glenn did say to water the flowers. My name IS Daisy. A beautiful flower. Correct?"

He breaks into a sweat, "Si!"

Sensing her suggestiveness he could only stare down at her with interest. Daisy in response sat up supported by her elbows with her legs wide and pussy still trickling. She bites her lip, "Don't be frightened by me, Jorge. You don't have to fuck me. Just water me as you do the other flowers. Only with that hose between your legs."

He grimaces at first understanding her words. Mostly.

"Show me what's hiding on the border there, Jorge." She winks nodding toward him with her eyes on his crotch.

Timidly, he unzips his khaki's and pulls out his six inches to stroke himself. She smiles at him, "See? That wasn't so difficult. I'll just lay back here for you and let you finish your job."

He smiles at her comforting relaxation. Admiration fueled his friction. He gripped his cock like a wild beast and wrestled with it. His grunts and moans made Daisy lick her lips. His thoughts rampant within him. She knew he wanted to fuck her yet Glenn had said nothing along those lines. Cumming all over her was enough in her quest to make Glenn trust her.

"Such a beautiful day, Jorge. Cool me off won't you? Spray me with that Jose between your legs." As he groaned he unfastened his burdening pants and lowered them enough for a better greeting. In his final throes of restriction he shuffled closer and stepped his left leg over her waist to straddle her torso. The movement made Daisy race her fingers all over her body and arch her back. His body became a darkened silhouette with the sun behind him. Her android eyes adapted to the glare yet Daisy wanted the shadows and affixed her pupils to let Jorge have his moment in the sun.

Within five minutes of cursing under his breath offering compliments and acknowledging her sexiness in sly Hispanic ways he bursts a torrent of splattering cum all across her chest and chin. Daisy moaned at the pelting and slid her body lower to let Jorge manage his final plunging droplets spatter along her lips, nose, and brow.

He noted her efforts and smiled down at her vividly. "Gracias, Senorita Daisy."

She swirls her tongue around her lips collecting his creamy release and whispers, "No. Thank you, Jorge. It was my pleasure. Glenn wanted you to know he thanks you for the good job you do for him."

Daisy sits up on her butt and crawls to her knees reaching in to swiftly peck his cock with her puckered lips. Then, she stood up to add the same kiss to his cheek. Her hand caressed his opposite cheek. "I have to go shower and get ready for Glenn when he gets home."

Jorge pouts lightly as she eyes his emotions. She knew Glenn had said nothing of sex with his Gardener. She would not overstep her mission by offering him more than this.

Inspiration hit her like a brick as she wiggles across the yard to bend over and pick up the water hose. She holds it out for him as he steps toward her while fastening his pants. He claims the gun from her watching Daisy step back and throw her hands high above her, "Shower me with your affections!"

He chuckles with squinting eyes and squeezes the trigger on the water pistol sprinkling her bronzed body with the chilled water. She drops her jaw at the sensitivity of her flesh and hops up and down adjusting to it.

Her erogenous zones were heightening swiftly. With eyes brightening at his assault she twisted and turned to let him rinse her front and backside. She bends over touching her toes and Jorge playfully stretches his trigger hand to plant the spray right into her anal cavity. The shock made her howl and seize up inside. It felt delightful. Her thoughts drifted back to Glenn's shower and then to her own the night before. When she held the showerhead up to her pussy.

In a frenzy Daisy stands up straight and turns to Jorge. With an erotic gaze she reached her hands down and pried her pussy lips wide. Jorge chuckled further and accommodated her wishes knowing deep down what she wanted. His hand lowered and let the force of the hoses torrent cascade her barred clitoris. The cold water's impact made her scream aloud and coo at the same time. The odd variation made Jorge's own eyes light up. This Chica was insane.

For five whole minutes he pelted her vagina until she trembled like an earthquakes epicenter and cums heavily. He released his trigger finger to stop the spray just to watch her ooze out her own watering of the flowers.

Nodding his head affirmatively he jokes, "You do my job for me, Senorita Daisy."

She giggles joyously and dives toward him to kiss him dramatically if not short full on the lips before trotting away. Before re-entering the house she snatches her things from the yard and turns back to Jorge. An affectionate wave later she goes inside.

Jorge could only finish his day job. Apologizing to Maria under his breath.

Taking a hot shower to balance herself Daisy sat on her bed. The phone began ringing which she jumped to reach, "Glenn Mercer residence."

Unexpectedly, the voice on the other end was not that of Glenn. After a moment of silence Daisy hears a youthful voice, "I was going to leave Dad a message. Who is this?"

Her eyes bulge.

It was Glenn's son "Liam".

"This is his housekeeper. You must be Liam. Mister Mercer talks about you all the time. I can hang up and let you call back. I just presumed the call was from Glenn about his Gardener, Jorge."

She forced her nerves to cease and let Liam speak. "I can just call dad's cell. I didn't know he had a housekeeper."

Her eyes narrow as she grits her teeth, "Yesterday was my first day. Trial run he says. I should let you go and get back to work. Have a good day Liam Mercer."

The boy on the other end tried to talk more but she laid the phone down disconnecting their call. The less she had any connection to others the better. Besides Glenn might not approve of her getting to know Liam better. Still, she stared at the phone for ten minutes longer. Expecting Glenn to call back and be angry with her. It never happened.

Finally, she raided her closet and dressed in the required attire Glenn had told her to wear. It was now just a waiting game.

She would work on her hair.

The more beautiful she was the better.

As if she needed help.

12