Dale's Special Family Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale stands up and steps back. He gazes down at Pat's firm ass. For a moment a vision of slamming his ramrod between the thick ass cheeks dominate. But he decides against it. They are giving an erotic show for him. It is better to be an audience of one at this time.

Dale can't believe the beautiful scene. He is gazing at four naked gorgeous bodies riving in lust. It is a vision most men would die for. He's getting it as a reward. His life is better than anything ever fantasized.

Bettie's naked pussy ground down hard against Lynda's hand. Lara's breasts are hanging down onto Lynda's nipples. Bettie and Lara kiss. Lynda opens curvy legs so Pat's head get in closer.

"Your hands feel so wonderful." Lynda moans.

"Turn around, woman," Pat orders.

Lynda faces the carpeted. The hot blond pushes a rounded ass into dark pussy region. The tender hands slide around the slender body and up to each breast.

A set of pink nipples is vigorously played with. The hot blond's upper body gyrates with the movements of the pleasure making digits. Pat's hands glide down the warm, slender body to a very wet pussy. A finger slides between a set of fleshy petals.

"Ooooooooomi!" Lynda moans.

"This cunny is soooooooo soft," Pat moans.

"Go for it, baby," Lynda heartens in a whisper, "Make me your woman."

"You can bet I'll make you mine," Pat hotly states rubbing an engorged clit faster.

A former exotic dancer presses back hard and sexily. The Nubian beauty trembles with excitement. Having complete access to the gorgeous white body is a sexual conquest to brag about.

"Oh god yes!" Lynda groans louder, "That feels so good!"

"Straighten your arms out," Pat orders.

"Yes, lover," the lusting blond moans doing as told.

Dale watches the dark fingers skim over the sibling's slender back. Gentle hands trail down a rounded ass and over a set of curvy legs. He sighs at the erotic sight.

Pat positions Lynda's hips back a bit. The sexy body was almost at a ninety-degree angle. The controlling raven beauty kneels behind the gorgeous body.

Ass cheeks are gently spread wide. A tight, pink asshole is expose. A middle finger is rubs along a glistening pussy and across the puckering anus.

"Oh my, baby," Lynda coos, "you're such'a tease."

"Just hush, sweets," Pat orders hotly leaning in. "Or it could be a real long time before you get to cum."

A pink tongue touches a firm asscheek. It runs between the curvy legs and to a pink cunt. Firm hips rotate with the movement.

"Ooooooooooo," Lynda moans, "I like it when a woman eats me."

A lapping pink snake goes down a rounded butt leaving a wet trail. A hungry mouth nears the dripping cunt. The flickering tongue licks wildly on the pulsating pussy is. A probing nose rubs the wet honey hole magnifying the sensations radiating up the blond's body.

"Oh sweet god, Pat," Lynda moans quietly, "You are so fuckin' talented."

Two fingers slide slowly into the wet pussy as a tongue continues to wash the pink slit. The digits flutter inside the warm cavern. Slender legs tremble with pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes!" the hot blond groans loudly, "Fuck me with those fingers."

The pleasure-making digits pumped faster. A slurping sound echoes into the room. A blond tress flails with the radiating thrill waves.

"Oh yes, sista!" Lynda wails in a hiss, "I'm gonna cum."

Pat licks the engorged clit quicker. A pair of digits pumped faster. Dale's sexy sibling is in a hazed of sexual pleasure.

The sight of the beautiful black woman bringing a very blonde sister to a climax is adding to his lust. The women promised that this would be a wonderful reward. This vision is proving that to be a fact.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the sexy blond huffs, "I'm cummin'! Sweet jezzus! I'm cummin' hard!"

Lynda's legs open wider. A firm ass rotates faster to the pleasure making digits. A fit body gyrates and twists as an orgasm peaks.

Finally, Lynda collapses on the floor. She lies panting. Suddenly, the sex-hazed blond suddenly flips over. Pat wraps arms around the hot torso. They kissed deeply.

"Get on your back, bitch," a panting Lynda orders, "I wanna getta shot at that chocolate cunny."

"Bring it on, girl," Pat groans opening positioning on back, "This chocolate is the sweetest you'll ever eat!"

Curvy legs are open wide. A wet, glistening body is offered. A pair of dark pussy petals blossom enticingly.

"You've gotta be the hottest piece o' ass I've ever seen, girl," Lynda lustfully declares.

Dale could plainly see his sister is lost in a lesbian lust. The woman is going to leave Pat tired and exhausted. Even thorough Lynda enjoys this sort of sex, there is no doubt giving a show is adding to the passion.

She then eases between the firm legs until a wet cunt was inches from her face. The sexy blond breathes deep. The scent of the black woman inundates.

Lynda eases forward gently sticking a flat tongue out. A warm pink snake tenderly licks the warm wetness. The dark body vibrates to the sensations.

"Omigod," she pants in a whisper, "You taste so fuckin' good."

"No one," Pat groans in a hushed voice, "has ever made my cunny feel this way with just a tongue."

The loving of the forbidden cunt increases. The curvy legs go over a set of slender shoulder and cross at ankles. A hot pussy presses back.

"Oh yes!" Pat shouts, "Goddamn! Yes! Eat me all up, girl!"

Lynda feels the rounded hips lift and fall with the tongue-lashings. A set of thighs presses against her head. The hot cunt leaks juices faster.

"Make me cum hard!" the raven hair beauty shouts, "You're eatin' me even better than ever!"

The pink slit is lapped from top to bottom. A thumb and forefinger captures an engorged clit between them. An almost savage twist is done to the oversensitive skin.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" Pat screams, "Oh yes! I'm cummmin'!"

The bucking pelvis pushes against Lynda's face. A mouth greedily drinks the escaping fluids. She holds on tighter to prevent the hot pussy from pulling away.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" the ecstasy controlled dark beauty shrieks, "I'm cummin' so fuckin' hard!"

A long mane flails wildly. A firm body flexes and taunts to the pleasure waves. A last powerful orgasm freezes Pat in place. She suddenly collapses on the carpeted floor exhausted.

Lynda's face and shoulder covered with love juices, crawls up next to Nubian lover. The two exchange loving stares. They then hug deeply and kiss.

The two women look over at the voyaging Dale. A very hard cock says the performance is appreciated. Sly grins say the show isn't over.

"You wanna see this sister eat your wife Tiger?" Pat asks hotly. She then rolls over to face Bettie, cooing, "It's been a while since I've eaten Mexican pie."

"Who am I to refuse anyone my wife's cunny?" Dale quips.

"I married her for that pie, girl," Lara encourages, "You're gonna love it. Check it for yourself."

"That's right," Bettie, says with a smile, "This woman needs her cunny tasted again." Looking at the sexy Pat, she asks, "Think you can be good to my pussy?"

Pat, looking deep into the brown eyes, huskily brags, "Chita, you're about to get the best cunt lickin' ever."

"Bring it on, baby," Bettie groans, "I've been eaten all night long by some really talented girls."

"Damn, woman," a smiling Pat remarks, "You're a hot bitch in heat."

"Bring it on, sister," the sex-hazed Latina challenges, "Come get to that nerve splittin' cunt licking."

Smiling, Bettie mounts Pat. She sexily crawls up the full, fit torso. The pretty Latina straddles the angelic face.

A set of slender arms wrap around a set of brown thighs. A bald cunt is pulled onto a hungry mouth. An anxious tongue washes a wet cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Bettie involuntarily screams.

"Mmmmmmmmh!" Is heard coming from between her legs.

"Omigod that's a talented tongue," she groans arching into the pleasuring making mouth, "Drink my pussy juices, baby."

The comment only arouses Pat more. She grinds a quivering cunt into a nervous tongue. Two fingers slowly slide inside a quivering asshole as a flickering tongue skims across an engorged clit.

"Oh my!" Bettie breathes, "You're such'a evil witch!"

The combination of the tongue and fingers intensifies the thrill waves shooting up her spinal cord. She bucks a wet cunt onto the pleasure-making mouth. A raven mane waves aimlessly as she insanely humps.

"Oh my god!" Bettie gasps, "You're gonna make me cum now!"

Pat licks and sucks the leaking pussy faster. The fingers pump the tight anus quicker. The sex driven Latina twists and contorts uncontrollably.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Bettie screams, "You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum harrrrrrrrrrrrd!"

An athletic body rattles with the sensation of the arriving climax. The room fills with the sucking sounds of Pat. Bettie's orgasmic screams grow louder.

A solid body taunts to a finally climax. She then falls to the side. To Dale's surprise, Pat hadn't quite eating or finger banging.

The Nubian beauty rolls over on top and continues to pleasure the wet pussy and tight asshole. Dale can't believe hot good Pat is. The girl is about to bring his wife to the strong multi-climax. Considering Bettie's history, this would be a remarkable sexual feat.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" she sheiks loudly, "I'm cummmmmin'! You fuckin' bitch!" She pants as an orgasmic body vibrates, "You're makin' me cum again!"

Without saying a word, the sexy woman unabatedly attacks a quivering pussy and small anus. Bettie's body tonics and flexes completely uncontrollably. The athletic body spasms from the continuing pleasure waves.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" she screams as the ultimate wave strikes.

The raven-haired beauty completely collapses into the carpeted floor. A set of brown eyes stared hazily upward. A rounded set of breasts rises and falls with labored breathing.

"That has to be the greatest cunt lovin' I've ever experienced," a gasping Bettie states.

"I said I was the best," a very wet Pat reminds laying a head on the damp chest.

"Yes" the sexy Latina, says petting a dark mane, "Yes you did, my beautiful friend."

It was a marvelous sight. His wife again proved how much of a sexual minx she is. The lusting husband is proud of her abilities.

"Lara," Lynda says, getting Dale's attention, "Dontcha think it's time for some cunt rubbin'?"

" I'd love to, Baby," the sexy blond quickly responds.

Lynda shifts so she can straddle mature crotch. The warmth from the wet, hot pussy as well as the heat from her own. She sits on the taboo cunt. A set of fit hips begins to rock.

"Omigod," Lara groans, " I never get over how really kinky this is."

"That it is," Lynda agrees in a hiss, the informs, "But I can't do it with just any girl."

"Evidentially," the sexy little blond giggles, "This woman's cunny is just perfect for this fun."

The lovers' pussies glide on each other. Both rub and buck until each cunt is soak with juices. The two women lock into a deep French kiss.

Dale had never seen such an act. Evidentially his female relatives had been experimenting on each other. It made the voyageur husband wonder what else had learned and what was ready to be use on him. This was going to be a long night. There is a wonder if he could survive.

"Now that my pussy is really juicy," Lynda pants breaking the kiss, "Why doncha drink me dry, my darlin'."

The idea of the older woman making unrestricted love to her body is a fantasy that has come true. To dominate her in a non-violent way during lovemaking is a dream. Now the erotica is a reality.

"You like how I eat you, baby" the mature blond asks pridefully.

"I love how you eat me, my sexy aunt," Lynda tells hotly.

Without a word Lara straight away shuffles down the dancer's trim body. Soon a golden haired head leans into a very wet crotch. A hungry mouth drinks the forbidden sweet juices.

"Open wide," Lara huskily suggests, "I'm needin' all of my niece's cunt again."

A finger slides over a wet slit and between a set of rounded asscheeks. A probing digit enters a tight asshole. Lynda's body spasmed with the feel of the probing finger.

"Baby," Lynda huskily whispers, "Finger fuck me. Rotate your fingers inside me."

Lara dives in. She pumps a probing finger as an excited tongue licks and laps a quavering cunt. The sex-hazed blond pulls the hood back and inhales an engorged clit between teeth.

A hot Lynda responds by hump and lifting hips rapidly. It is unbelievable how experience a lesbian lover the hot aunt is. The woman is an unabated sex machine.

"Oh god, Baby!" Lynda moans, "You're a born cunt eater!"

The lusting mature lover buries a blond head deeper into the damp, quivering pussy. A long finger continues to pump into a tight anus.

Lynda's heels dig into Lara's back. The former exotic entertainer's body bounces on the sheets. The sex-hazed lover gives full access to a wet cunt and puckering anus.

Curvy legs tighten around the older woman's neck. Two experience hands reaches up to pinch a set of dark nipples. The fleshy orbs arch out to make access better.

"Ohhhhhhh! God!" Lynda moans. "Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh!" She squeals loudly, "Oh Gawd! You're sooooooooo fantastic, my beautiful aunt!"

"I can't get over how much of an expert of a cunt eater you are," the young blond groans in a hushed voice, "Any woman is putty in your hands! I should've fucked you years ago!"

Lara sucks harder. An anxious tongue licks more. A second finger thrust deep into a shivering anus.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Lynda screams out lustfully, "I'm cummmmmin! Oh god! I'm cummmmmin'!"

The slender body goes taunt and flaccid with the ripples of climaxes. She contorts as the last wave apex. Finally, Lynda collapses into the bed.

"You---, are---, such---, a slut!" she pants.

"If you weren't such'a easy piece o' ass," a smiling Lara remarks moving up the sweaty body, "I wouldn't be such a slut!"

"Thank you, honey" Lynda honestly say, "Aunt Lara, I really love you so much."

"My beautiful niece," the mature blond softly states caressing an angelic face, "I love you more an' more with each session."

Dale watches his female relatives engage in another very deep and passionate kiss. It is a beautiful sight. It is another reminder of how fantastic his world has become!

Dale's lust is at the peak. He is finished looking at the orgy. It is time to participate.

He moves around so to kneel over Lynda's face. The brother drops downward. The sister sucks a dangling ball sac in. Dale reaches out finding one of Lara's breasts with one hand, and Bettie's with the other.

Lynda hands found two moist pussies. Pat crawls between the athletic legs. Now everyone in the room was participating in the taboo orgy.

Lynda tenses. He had to pull out of that hard sucking mouth for fear that she would bite down. Pat's tonguing has lighted up the sexy sibling. The woman never ceases to surprise Dale with her abilities.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Muffled groans are heard while inhaling the taboo rod, "Iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee."

Lynda writhes furiously. Slim hips buck against Pat's face. Muscular legs squeeze a raven-haired head tighter.

"Oh yeah!" Bettie twists on Lynda's fluttering hand. "Ohhhhhhhh yeah!"

The sexy Latina body starts an orgasm. A wet pussy humps and wiggles to the digits. Brown, rounded tits bounce with excitement.

Dale scans Lara. It is decided that some more of this new companion is needed. An erect cock is withdrawn from a ruby lipped mouth. He moves over behind the tall blond.

A muscular naked body presses up against a slender torso. Gentle kisses are placed down onto the long, firm neck and shoulders. Loving hands knead the solid breasts.

"Ohhhhh," she moans arching backward.

A nephew's hand slides down between the model's legs. It is placed against her naked sex. She moans louder and pushes back harder.

A stiff cock slithers into the crack of a wonderful ass. The hot aunt squeezes the perfect globes holding the hard rod firmly.

Dale smiles. The hot aunt must have recovered from the hard butt fucking of the other day. This woman is ready for the erect rod again.

Kisses trail down the slender body. Nervous hands strokes a wet pussy and rounded breast. A very hard cock presses against a firm ass.

"Yes, my hunk o' of a mate," Lara groans loudly, "Bring your woman to a very wet cum!"

A set of fine ass cheeks rubs against the rigid cock. Grabbing back to his hips, she pulls tighter. Dale's fingers slides blindingly fast over and into a very slick slit. His hand squeezes and pulls the lovely breasts. Dale's lips suck flesh into his mouth to be tongued.

"God forgive me!" Lara wails, "I love you Dale more than any man I've ever loved!"

The lust filled woman climaxes in long, hot waves. Juices boil from a trembling pussy. Fluids run down on the pleasuring making hand. Cum drips past the darting fingers and into the carpeted floor.

"Oooooooo!" The closed eyed blond moans, "Yaaaaaaaaaaa."

Lara ground against him. A hot ass humps against his hips. A very wet pussy presses against his fingers.

"Oh god!" she gasps, "Oh god!" With a finally a final sigh, she moans, "I'm cummin' again!"

Lara tenses and then slumps against him. Dale lay back against the couch and pulls her with him letting her heat soak into his skin.

Lynda and Pat are engaged in a deep passionate kiss. Bettie is lying beyond them, spread eagled and motionless. The Latina's pussy open and visible to all of them, showing wet and pink.

"We make love so well, Sugar," Lynda murmurs to Pat breaking the kiss, "Why don't I finished what you started on me?"

Pat goes onto firm back. A pair of brown legs open up offering their treasure. Lynda rolls over. The ex dancer's mouth presses against the dark unshaven mound.

Dale smiled at the exotic image starting again. His equally beautiful blond sister is pleasuring this incredibly beautiful Nubian. The contrast of the white body between the brown legs is erotic to the extreme.

Lara stirs against Dale. A pair of curvy legs wiggles. The taboo pair lay totally naked against each other. A deep French kiss is exchanged. She relaxes against him to watch Lynda tongue fuck Pat.

"I promise you, my husband, this next trip to the bay area won't be all so long," Lara lovingly murmurs, "We'll be back an' in your arms in no time." She looks over at Bettie commenting, "I'm gonna hav'ta buy more panties for this trip." She kiss his cheek quipping, "At this rate, I won't be able to keep a dry pair on."

"If I know our wife," Dale chuckles, "She'll do her best to keep you wet."

Bettie's head lifts into view down the spread-eagled legs. A set of dark eyes scans over at Lynda and Pat first, and then them. Rolling herself over she crawls over to where Lara and Dale are. The three of them gently fondle and kiss each other as Lynda continues to pleasure Pat.

"I just can't believe how wonderful my life has become," Dale hotly states, "I have two beautiful women as wives an' a sister an' lady friends who are the finest fucks on the planet."

"You mean how wonderful our life is," Bettie corrects not looking away from the love making pair, "Those pussies plus more belong all in this marriage."

"That is no argument," he says placing a gentle kiss on the cinnamon lips.

"I can't take it anymore!" Pat wails as the dark beauty shuffles to reposition, "I've gotta be tastin' some pussy now!"

The two women automatically roll into a six-nine position. Pat was underneath the hot blond. Legs go high around Lynda's upper back. The hot black girl rams the delicious cunt onto a willing mouth. An excited tongue goes deep into a pulsating cunt.

"Jezzus," Lara awes, "Lynda's so deep into Pat's honey pot I can't tell where one one's mouth lips start and other's cunt lips began.