Dale's Special Family Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's face it," Bettie quips, "We're all just a pack of amoral bitches."

Lynda was frenetically assaulting the glistening pussy. A flickering tongue licks and sucks wildly. A pair of slender fingers rubs and pinches the clit as a hot tongue goes deeper into the wet and willing pussy.

"Ohhhhhh God!" Pat's muffled voice moans while continuing to make love to the pink pussy lips.

"Oh you sweet sister," Lynda groans, "you've got the finest pussy I could ever make love to," lustfully she instructs, "Open up so I can go deeper into your honey hole."

"Do it, baby," a panting Pat responds, "You spread those legs, bitch!"

Both women open legs wider. Their bodies mesh as one. Hot mouths stay on the cunts as the licking furiously continued. Both were ready to cum.

"Ohhhhhh! Ayeeeeeeeeeee!" Lynda wails.

"Ahhhhhh!" Pat moans.

Lusting pelvises grinds the other girl's face. Wet cunts push into willing mouths. The hot love fluids were ready to erupt.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Pat's voice shouts, "I'm cummin'!"

"Ohhhhhh my god!" Lynda's voice wails, "I'm cummin', too!"

The sounds of the tongues licking and sucking the wet pussies echo throughout the room. The lesbian lovers twist and contort bodies to capture all the bliss of the moment. They roll onto sides as legs wrap around the other's back.

Both women where held in place as the cunt eating demanded the passions of the other. The athletic bodies gyrate and twist more rapidly as the climaxes erupts stronger.

Finally, the pair separates. Each lies flat on backs panting uncontrollably. Twin pair of large beasts heaves and falls with the repetitions.

Lara then sits up on knees. She gives a lecherous smile to Dale. The sweaty husband stares back almost concerned at the devious mind at work.

"We said this was a reward," she reminds, "This night was to show you how much love we all have for you."

"It is also our honeymoon night with our woman." Bettie says also sitting on knees then asked, "Remember how hot our weddin' night was?"

"It was sizzlin'," the proud husband, tells, "We didn't leave the room for a week."

"Well, baby," she said placing a kiss on a damp forehead, "This honeymoon night has a few more participants."

"An' we're not going anywhere quite a while, " Pat chirps, "Cause you need to consummate this marriage."

"Oh sweet jessus!" Dale moans, "Does that mean what I think?"

"It sure does, dear brother," Lynda says straddling an athletic waist, "You've got four pussies to satisfy with that dick."

Feeling the taboo cunt slide down a re-stiffing shaft has the young husband again wondering if he going to survive the night.