Damaged Bottoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to, but again she couldn't help it. Then, after licking her lips one final time, she gave into temptation, and put it into her mouth. Bayley's eyelids then fluttered closed, and she let out a long loud moan as she tasted that booty. Oh God, she really should just get on with it. But she couldn't help herself.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, eat my ass! Ah fuck!" Bianca eagerly encouraged, when Bayley swiftly buried her face in between her cheeks and stuck her tongue up her ass, as soon as she was done with that plug. Which of course, had Bayley hesitating, so Bianca tried to play to her ego, "Yeahhhhhhhh, fucking eat it. Get your tongue as deep as your dick will be. Oh yeah, prepare me for your dick.

Prepare my big black ass. Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk, make sure it's nice and ready for you to fuck! Hell, get your little friends to join you. If you want. Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I know just how good a butt muncher Bayley is, but I bet you two are just as good? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I bet you are. Oh yes, eat that booty good, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd!"

Bianca desperately tried, but just couldn't resist chuckling wickedly at this kind of behaviour. Which was definitely a contributing factor of why Bayley initially hesitated, before eating that booty even more enthusiastically. In fact, she was so enthusiastic, that she seemed to missed the part where Bianca was still laughing at her. Not in a cruel way, or at least, not intentionally so.

But The EST would never stop being amused by how hypocritical the other wrestlers were about that kind of thing. Oh yes, the tops weren't supposed to be all about this kind of thing, but given the chance, they were as eager little butt munchers as the bottoms. And this so-called Role Model was a perfect example of that.

Actually, that was the perfect name for Bayley, as the way Bianca saw it, this woman was an inspiration, given that no matter how many times she had bottomed, she still wanted to be a top. Hell, on numerous occasions Bayley had even become the exclusive property of Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks, who spent years trading her back and forth, like a bargaining chip.

And yet here she was, strap-on around her waist, ready to butt fuck the Alpha female of this brand. Oh yes, it was truly inspiring. The EST just hope that this infamous bottom wouldn't chicken out, or disappoint her. Oh yes, it had been way too long since Bianca's big booty had taken a good pounding, and she hoped tonight was the night.

She also hoped that Dakota and Iyo would take her up on her invitation to join the fun. Sadly that didn't happen. Bianca could tell they wanted too, but neither one of them spoke up. Although it was questionable whether Bayley would have even heard them, as she seemed way too lost in eating that big booty. Of course, it was hard for Bianca to really complain about that, given Bayley was just as good at this as she remembered.

Maybe even better, if that was possible. So much so, she almost questioned whether The Role Model had been practicing during her time off. After all, it wouldn't be surprising if some top came knocking. Or Sasha, or other wannabes like her, just looking for The Hugger piece of the legendary bottom. Again, not that The EST could blame them.

If she hadn't been so busy winning championships, and having her way with everyone around her, Bianca might have been tempted to do it herself. But, sure enough, Bayley had come back to her, and she was confident sooner rather than later, she would get a chance with that beautiful booty of hers. And the two other Damaged Bottoms she brought with her.

For now, Bianca was happily distracted, as she got a truly thorough rim job. Hell, at one point Bayley even butt fucked her with that tongue, which was really impressive, by her standards. Then finally The Role Model pulled that tongue out, and pressed her cock against the ass hole of The EST, RAW women's champion, and the rightful Alpha female of the entire WWE.

"Ready to become my anal bitch?" Bayley questioned, before quickly correcting herself, "I mean, the anal bitch of Damage CTRL?"

"Do your worst, Damaged Bottoms!" Bianca teased.

Bayley glared at this obvious disrespect, and opened her mouth to give a response, before thinking better of it. After all, she could use this anger to her advantage. Which was likely Bianca's intention, which made her even more angry. This was supposed to be her moment of triumph, and she hated the fact that The EST was topping from the bottom. Well Bayley would show her.

Oh yes, she would show her, by abruptly ramming forwards, and forcing the head of the dildo into the other female wrestler's butt hole. Yes, it took her a few tries to do it, and it was a little slower than intended, as Bianca's ass hole was a lot tighter than the ones she'd recently been dealing with. But she did it, and that was the important part.

In the process, she got a loud cry out of the RAW women's champion, and the Alpha female of this brand, which was incredibly satisfying. So much so, that all of Damage CTRL had a laugh at their defeated opponent's expense. Hell, Bayley even considered adding further taunting words. However, she was more than a little preoccupied with the sight of another female wrestler's ass hole stretching for her.

The ass hole of the women's champion and the Alpha female of RAW stretching for her. So, given this was such a treat for her, Bayley chose to just silently savour the moment, before getting down to what was really important here. Namely, stuffing that big black booty full of cock. And more importantly, her cock.

Something Bayley desperately tried to focus on, and not her own ass hole quivering with jealousy. After all, it had been quivering throughout the rim job, but given she had more experience with that, it was easy for her to get into it. This however, was still pretty alien for her, despite the fact that this was far from the first time she had butt fucked someone.

Hell, she had even sodomized long-time rivals, Sasha Banks and Asuka. And it was truly amazing to be able to anally violate the woman that was currently on such a hot streak, that she barely ever lost. Oh yes, Bianca Belair was one hell of an amazing prize, and no matter what happened next, no one could take this away from Bayley. No one.

Of course, what would truly make it perfect, was if she could actually break this seemingly unstoppable force. Given the way that Bianca was whimpering, crying out, and even moaning in mostly pleasure during the butt stuffing, it seemed incredibly unlikely. But hey, a girl could dream, right? And sure, Bayley could have change that pretty easily, by dishing out a harder and quicker ass filling.

However, that probably wouldn't help her break Bianca. More importantly, this was simply common courtesy, at this point. Also she had to admit, while she was far from an expert on the subject, there was a certain thrill to this. Especially given her teammates were still spreading those ass cheeks, giving her the perfect view of her cock sliding into the other female wrestler's ass hole.

Bianca would actually prefer to spread her cheeks. It would just be a lot more submissive that way. However, she had to admit, there was definitely something to be said for this. For her ass hole to be inspected by two other women, so the members of Damaged Bottoms could get a good look at their prize. Oh yeah, that made Bianca feel like a total slut. More importantly, like an anal loving bottom.

Something that no one within the WWE women's locker room wanted to admit they enjoyed, but pretty much all of them did. Hell, the secret to the success of The EST, was that she face the truth of it, and allowed herself to enjoy both sides of the equations. And sure, she preferred topping, but there was definitely something to be said for this.

Especially given the location. Oh yes, this was essentially all of the women's locker room, with everyone watching her humiliation. With everyone watching, and again creating a great look at what was happening, thanks to Dakota and Iyo. Oh yes, all of Bianca's bitches were getting a good look at The EST, RAW women's champion, and the rightful Alpha female of the entire WWE, getting fucked in the ass by one of the most infamous bottoms of all time.

Which was maybe especially satisfying, when Bayley's meaty thighs came to rest against Bianca's even more meaty butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of that big dildo was buried deep within The EST's bowels. Something which of course, was commented on by her tormentors.

"I did it..." Bayley initially said softly, almost in disbelief, before getting a hold of herself, and loudly taunting, "Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I fucking did it! Every single inch of my big dick, up your ass! Mmmmmmm, your big fat ass. The Big Fat Ass of The EST.

The women's champion, and Alpha female of RAW has her gigantic booty fully stuffed with Bayley's strap-on dick! Let that sink in, Ms EST. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, let that sink in, along with the fact that right now, your ass is literally mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, your fucking shit hole is a fuck hole for me and my girls! Ha ha ha ha!"

"Fuck yeah, it is!" Dakota chimed in, not wanting to be left out of the fun. And also, wanting to be clear that she and Iyo were more than just Bayley's bitches, "You belong to us, Bianca. You're our anal bitch. That means that from now on, whenever we want a piece of your arse, we can take it, no questions asked. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Damage CTRL runs this division from now on, and all of your arses belong to us.

All of them! We're the Alpha females of RAW, and we're finally going to get some respect around here. Starting with this delusional bottom. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, fuck her, Bayley. Show her, and everyone else, who runs the show."

"Yes, show them all." Iyo added, "Show them we are the Alphas, and they are betas. We are the butt fuckers, and they are the butt sluts. We are the tops, and it is they who are the damaged bottoms. Oh yes, prove it to them all, by fucking that big fat ass, and making it our personal fuck hole, we will use whenever we want."

"Well, technically were not the Alphas yet..." Bayley reminded her teammates bashfully, before they could get any further, which had her puffing up her chest, and quickly adding, "But we will be! Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, get ready Bianca, because I'm about to rearrange your shit-pipe into the shape of my cock! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, when I'm done with you, you'll be the perfect fit, ha ha ha ha!"

Honestly, every hurtful word that Damaged Bottoms said to her just thrilled Bianca, as it furthered her humiliation. Along with the fact that she got to savour having an ass full of cock pretty much the entire time. Then, arguably, things got even better, when finally she officially started to be sodomized.

Oh yes, Bayley of all people began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo that she was wearing to slide out of Bianca's butt hole. Something which in turn, had The EST whimpering, crying out and even moaning in pleasure. Hell, it was even more than before, as whatever discomfort she was feeling before quickly went away, and was replaced by pure pleasure.

To be fair, it had been quite a while now since she'd been last fucked in the ass. Which of course, had been by The Man, Becky Lynch. Who very quickly, had become Bianca's favourite opponent. Hell, if she had her way, they would wrestle each other every night, and hopefully that would be the case when her favourite girl came back from injury. See, Becky was by no means a Charlotte or a Rhea when it came to pounding someone else's ass, but it was enough to satisfy.

More importantly, she had the bEST butt Bianca had ever seen. Or at least, her favourite to fuck. And so far, Bayley was pretty passible when it came to fucking her ass, which put her head and shoulders over who she was used to dealing with. And of course, she had an ass made for fucking. Something she knew from experience. Of course, The EST wasn't the only one imagining herself fucking ass.

"So, when do we get turn?" Iyo questioned.

"With this bitch?" Bayley frowned, although she didn't look away from the beautiful sight of Bianca's stretching ass hole, "I only just started?"

"I think she means, when do we get a shot of the others?" Dakota offered helpfully.

"Oh, right." Bayley said, annoyed that Dakota, of all people, had to point that out. But she was pretty distracted, as proven by her nonchalant adding of, "Oh, you can totally use them right now. I don't care. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, feel free to leave me alone with this hot piece of ass. She can spread her cheeks for me. Or better yet, I can do it. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, give me those meaty cheeks.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, they feel so good in my hands. Oh God, your fat ass feels sooooooooooo goooooooooooddddddddddd, ha ha ha ha. And your ass hole looks soooooooooo gooooooooodddddddd, taking my fucking cock! Oh Bianca, I think I'm in love with your ass hole, ha ha ha ha!"

Meanwhile Dakota and Iyo gave each other a look, shrugged, let go of Bianca's cheeks, and turned their attention to Asuka and Alexa, with of course, Iyo smirking at Asuka, as she ordered her, "Bend over!"

"Oh yeah, bend over and give us those asses!" Dakota chimed in brightly.

Iyo chuckled wickedly when Asuka and Alexa barely hesitated to do as they were told, those two former champions and Alpha females bending over directly in front of herself and Dakota, and spreading their cheeks wide, offering up their most private holes to be fucked. And the best part? They were both plugged. Oh yes, both of their ass holes were being stretched open by butt-plugs, either as a sign that they had bought into Bianca's absurd philosophy, or far more likely, they were now her anal bitches.

Either way, they were the anal bitches of Damage CTRL tonight, and Iyo was going to take full advantage of that. Admittedly, that initially involved herself and Dakota just staring at those beautiful butts, but eventually, they moved closer, and started playing with her new toys.

To her credit, Iyo was the first to move, making sure she grabbed hold of the butt-plug stretching Asuka's back door, and slowly pulling it out. As tempting as it was to replace that plug immediately with her cock, Iyo chose instead to stretch out this moment, and the butt hole of her long-time rival. That meant pushing the butt-plug back in, and then sodomizing this bitch with it.

Something which made the once mighty Asuka cry out joyfully. Which continued to be the case, even when Iyo pulled that plug out to the widest part of it. Plus, it was just so beautiful. And more importantly, thrilling to do this to someone who once had been on an unstoppable role, even though that seemed now like a distant memory.

Unsurprisingly, Dakota copied her tag team partner for a while there, before inevitably pulling the toy all the way out, and replacing it. However, instead of using her strap-on, Dakota used her tongue, the combination of what she had just done, and years of Alexa Bliss being a shameless butt slut, ensuring she was able to taste her deep.

Which for better or for worse, just wasn't something that Iyo could resist doing with Asuka. Oh yes, she too loved eating ass, and Asuka's had always been scrumptious. Something she knew previously, from having to submit to her rival. But this time things would be different, and soon enough, this bitch would be munching her butt.

However, The Genius of the Sky couldn't resist sampling that backside first. So that was exactly what she did, Iyo pressing her face between her cheeks, and sliding her tongue as deep as it would go into Asuka's gaping ass hole. Which was almost disturbingly far, considering the heights which Asuka had once reached. It was sad really, how loose The Empress now was back there.

And clearly not just from the butt-plug. No, this was from years of anal pounding. Something which had Iyo grinning into the other female wrestler's ass hole, as she gleefully tongue fucked it. So gleefully in fact, that the whole world fell away, and there was only this tasty little treat.

Dakota was having the exact same problem. It felt like she was supposed to be doing something, even something important, but Alexa's butt was just pure heaven. She could eat it all day. Especially given the wonderful happy sounds the blonde was making. Man, no wonder Alexa Bliss had been one of the most popular butt sluts in the history of NXT.

So popular, that even years after she left, girls were still talking about her. To be fair, Dakota had heard the same thing on the main roster, but that was mostly from Bayley, while hyping her up for this match. And to be fair, she had only just got here, and was sure she would have more time. And clearly, whatever she heard, it couldn't quite do this delicious booty justice.

Maybe the best thing about it, was no matter how long she spent eating that treat, it remained wonderfully loose and welcoming to her tongue. Oh yes, Alexa Bliss's butt hole remained gaping open throughout that very long rim job, a testament to just how well she had been used over the years. Hell, Dakota wouldn't be surprised if there was a weekly queue, just to eat this booty.

And tops must be fighting over it all the time. Fuck, it was so hot to have tops fighting over you. Not that Dakota would know, as the last few years she had been a free to use anal whore. Of course, all that was behind her now. Yeah, she would be strictly topping from here on out. Which meant a lot more of eating ass, and the other thing that Bayley reminded her she should be doing.

"Oh, get on with it!" Bayley snapped angrily, when she finally noticed how long her new friends were taking. Then when that didn't get their attention, she yelled, "IYO! Dakota! Fuck those asses now! Do it now, or I'll do it for you. Mmmmmmmmm, in fact, I'll line you all up, and butt fuck you all. How does that sound? Huh? You bitches really want to be Damaged Bottoms?"

"Huh? What?" Dakota questioned, finally pulling her face out of Alexa's ass.

"No, we all fuck them." Iyo promised, giving Dakota a look, before forcefully adding, "We shall fuck them all in the butt."

"Oh, right." Dakota blushed, before quickly adding, "I mean, yes. I'll get right on that. Absolutely."

Given the way her teammates were looking at her, it was clear that Iyo had pulled her face out of Asuka's ass first, and they were now silently judging her. Maybe even considering ordering her to bend over after all. And to her shame, that didn't sound so bad. In fact, Dakota really, really like the idea of all of them bending over for Bayley. Especially considering what an infamous bottom Bayley had been.

Oh yes, the humiliation of that would be truly exquisite. Wait, what was she thinking? Of course she couldn't want that. She didn't. No, it was beyond time that Dakota turned her fortunes around, and started kicking ass and taking names. And more importantly, fucking ass.

Which was why she grabbed hold of her cock, and pressed it against Alexa's ass hole. Unfortunately, at the exact same time, Iyo grabbed hold of her cock, and pressed it against Asuka's ass hole. Which was likely on purpose, as a way that the two teams could bond. But then Iyo began pushing forwards, stretching the most intimate hole of her rival, while poor Dakota was just left watching.

Which was pathetic, really. Oh God, why couldn't she just do it? She was going to do it. Any minute now. Then again, why should they do all the work? Yes, tops made her do the work all the time, so it was only natural that now the tables were turned, Dakota would demand the same.