Damaged Bottoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me." Dakota ordered, lying down on her back, and pushing, "Oh yeah, I want Alexa Bliss to ride me with her slutty little bitch hole."

For a few long seconds, Alexa just stared at Dakota, before grinning wickedly, "As you wish."

Alexa's ass was pretty much ready for a fucking 24/7 thanks to Mistress Bianca, and so many Doms before her. So honestly, the rimming itself was unnecessary, and had definitely gone longer than she would've liked. However, she was very, very glad that Dakota didn't embarrass herself, by actually trying to dish out a butt fucking, she clearly wasn't capable of it.

Even more so than Bayley and Iyo, which was really, really saying something. But Alexa was an expert at anally riding dick, something she then proved, by mounting Dakota as soon as she possibly could, lining up her slutty little ass with that strap-on, and then pretty much slamming herself all the way down it in one hard thrust.

No exaggeration, that relentlessly used booty gobbled up that cock like it had been starving for weeks. And just to solidify the fact that she was a shameless anal whore, Alexa cried out in pure pleasure because of it. Sure, there was definitely a certain amount of discomfort, and even pain, to inflicting such a quick butt stuffing on herself. However, it was the kind of pain which she had grown to get off on, maybe especially when it was self-inflicted, like this one was.

Although to be fair, even the legendary bottom Alexa Bliss had her limits, and once that dildo was fully embedded within her bowels, she did need a few long minutes to recover. Even if that was also about allowing her to savour this moment.

Any real top would have taken great pleasure in pointing out that. Would've laughed at her, and verbally humiliated her. Unfortunately, Dakota Kai was about a million miles away from a real top. Hell, if anything, she would be jealous. No doubt jealous it wasn't her ass getting stretched. Which made it really, really tempting for Alexa to turn the tables on this pathetic cock sleeve.

And it was even more surprising that Asuka hadn't done the same thing to Iyo, and especially that Mistress Bianca hadn't done the same thing to Bayley. But, for whatever reason, Mistress Bianca seemed to want to give these three the chance to prove that they were more than just damaged bottoms. If only because it would be funny, and would be likely something they would be laughing about for years to come.

For that reason, Alexa eventually began bouncing her booty up and down that dildo, officially starting to sodomize herself. Something which also had her crying out joyfully, just as she had during the butt stuffing, only even more so, because whatever pain or discomfort she had been feeling quickly faded, as her slutty little ass remembered the fact that this was what it was made for.

Which was another reason she didn't try and turn the tables. Honestly, it was probably the main reason, because while Dakota was no top, she had succeeded in one thing. Namely, making Alexa crave a butt fucking. Although, that had never really been hard. So the real question was, what was the excuse of her teammates?

Asuka was wondering the same thing, at least about Mistress Bianca. Given the countless losses and butt fuckings the once mighty Empress had taken over the past few years, she no longer really had it in her to turn the tables. Even on her long time rival from Japan, now known as Iyo Sky. Okay, maybe part of her wanted too, and would give that fat ass what it deserved, given the chance.

But she had lost, and like Alexa, was in the mood to bottom, and more importantly, get her slutty little butt hole pounded. Then there was the fact that the Alpha female of their brand was submitting to this, and getting it far worse than she was, as Asuka could definitely take what she was given.

In fact, what she was given was rather disappointing, as it took Iyo forever to finally get a cock in Asuka's ass. And when she finally did, she hardly treated her like a hated rival. No, she stuffed and fucked her ass seemingly as slowly as she possibly could, which was extremely frustrating for Asuka, given the current mood that she was in.

Then again, arguably this was more effective way to punish a rival, who had allowed herself to sink to the unspeakable depths of submission that the once unstoppable Empress had. However, Asuka was fairly certain that this wasn't a deliberate attempt to torture. No, this was Iyo proving herself unworthy of topping even this version of Asuka. Which was the perfect opportunity to turn the tables on her, but instead, The Empress turned butt slut went another direction.

"Let me ride you." Asuka suddenly moaned.

"What?" Iyo frowned, unable to believe what she had just heard.

"Let me ride you." Asuka repeated, before trying to sell it with a groan of frustration, "Asuka wants her ass pounded. Mmmmmmmm, not gently fucked. So, ooooooooooh, so allow me to show you what a real butt destroying looks like. Ohhhhhhhhhh, or, if you prefer, Asuka will show you by ruining your big fat slutty ass. Just like old times. Is that what you want?"

"Okay..." Iyo said after a telling pause, and then quickly clarifying after pulling her cock out of Asuka's ass, "You ride me! Asuka rides my cock. Oh yes, show us all what you've become."

She was fairly certain this exchange took place in Japanese, although honestly, Asuka was feeling so overwhelmed at that moment, she couldn't really tell for sure. Not that it really mattered, given that she finally had the excuse to kick things up a notch. To really give her ass hole the pounding it deserved. Hell, part of her was worried that Iyo was about to call her bluff, and bend over for her.

Admittedly, part of her had been hoping for that, but mostly Asuka was craving the joy of destroying her own ass hole, alongside at least one of her teammates doing the exact same thing. So she was quick to anally violate herself just as quickly as Alexa had done, with the exact same reaction.

The only thing that could have made it better, was if Mistress Bianca was alongside them. Or better yet, was among the women topping them. Actually, now Asuka thought about it, Mistress Bianca should be the only one topping them. Oh yes, every woman in this locker room, including the once mighty Asuka, should be face down and spreading their cheeks, just waiting for the privilege of The EST destroying their bottoms.

Something which at least a few of them might experience before the end of the night. Although for now, The Empress would try to be content herself with the closest thing that she had come to satisfaction yet tonight. Namely, eagerly sodomizing herself on a dildo strapped around the waist of an enemy.

Bianca had to admit, Damaged Bottoms were doing a lot better than she thought they would, especially Bayley. Sure, Dakota and Iyo had lost control over the butt fuckings they were supposed to be dishing out, but at least they hadn't broken down, and begged to take it in their own asses, like she had thought they would by now.

And Bayley had actually been able to keep up pumping her ass at a respectable speed, even as she watched multiple butts getting fucked. Yes, it was nothing compared to what the likes of Rhea Ripley and especially Charlotte Flair had inflicted upon Bianca's butt hole. However, compared to what she was expecting, it was incredibly impressive.

Hell, at this rate, Bianca would let Bayley top her for the entire night. Her little friends, too. Yes, she was supposed to do that, given she lost. However, while wins and losses were supposed to be the be-all and end-all, female wrestlers were constantly turning the tables on each other, whenever it suited them.

Not that Bianca would know, given that she was normally the one winning her matches, and therefore it was unnecessary. Hell, in her experience, it was the other way around. Or at least, she wouldn't be in the same position as her friends Asuka and Alexa were now, bouncing her booty up and down a dick. But she would have to beg to cum, if this lasted too much longer.

Just then, Bayley smacked Bianca's booty, and ordered, "Whenever you sluts are ready to cum, beg for it, and maybe we'll give you permission."

"Let me cum! Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, let me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass!" Bianca pleaded shamelessly, while grinning at Bayley, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, allow me the privilege of destroying my butt hole on your big dick, Mistress Bayley. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I'd love the humiliation of cumming on your dick. Bayley's dick!

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddd, this is so hot and nasty. I love it, I love it, mmmmmmmmm, I fucking love it. Maybe we could do this again sometime, huh? If you're not too busy bottoming, ha ha ha ha! What, you're not bottoms? Prove it, then. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, pound our slutty little asses, and make us cum!"

"Make me cum, make me cum, ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, make Asuka cum!" Asuka deliriously begged, "Fuck Asuka's slutty little shit hole! Pound it hard and deep and make me bitch! Your bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that feels soooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddddd! Soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddddd, in my ass! Asuka loves it up the butt!

Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum you bitch! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, POUND ME, POUND ASUKA'S BUTT! RUIN MY SHIT HOLE, AND MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! MAKE ME CUM, IYO! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Me too. I need to cum!" Alexa whimpered desperately, "I need to cum with my ass. To pound my slutty little butt hole on a strap-on, and cum like a bottom. Cum like you love to do, Dakota! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, I love anal sex almost as much as you do. Mmmmmmmmmm, let me prove it, by cumming for you. Ah fuck, ah fuck, AH FUCK! FOR ONCE IN YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE, DO SOMETHING!

Make me fucking cum, you fucking bottom! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!"

"Do it." Bayley ordered softly, even though by now, that ship had pretty much sailed, "Cum for me, and my girls. Cum like the little anal sluts you are! Prove who the real damaged Bottoms are! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Harder! That's so fucking hot! Ah fuck! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddd!"

Despite following the command to beg, Alexa and Asuka didn't wait for permission to cum. Although to be fair, simply the act of being forced to beg to cum while sodomizing themselves seem to be enough to push them both over the edge of orgasm. Not that it was truly surprising to Bianca. Hell, she got off from watching just how hard, quickly and easily they came from destroying their own slutty little asses.

In fact, it was inspiring. So much so, that she also gave up on waiting, only begging for a few minutes, before using her incredible strength to roll Bayley onto her back, next to her teammates, while the Alpha female and champion of RAW followed the example of her teammates, and made herself cum.

Not that it was hard. Both because Bayley wasn't expecting the sudden change, and did nothing to stop it or change it back after it happened, and because Bianca was just on such a submissive high in that moment. Oh yes, it was wonderfully easy to make herself cum over and over again by briefly pounding her ass up and down that big dick, turning her into a mindless animal.

Hell, her last coherent thought for a good long while was that she hoped that Damage CTRL proved that they really could be tops. Because it was so wonderfully insulting to be butt fucking herself like this on Bayley's dick, but if any of these three could properly top her, the humiliation would be incredible. Especially if somehow all three could manage it. Then again, getting revenge on them would be almost just as fun.

Bayley feared repercussions for this. After everything she'd been through, she would be a fool if she didn't. However, if she was to succeed as a top, it wouldn't happen overnight. Not after everything she had been through, especially not given that right before she had to take time off to heal from a injury she had bottomed to the naturally dominant Bianca, AKA, the current women's champion and Alpha female of RAW.

However, that champion and Alpha was currently anally riding her, while two other former champions and Alphas were riding the cocks of her friends. Oh yes, Alexa Bliss, Asuka and even Bianca Belair were bouncing their slutty little butts up and down the strap-ons of Damage CTRL. If that wasn't an impressive debut for her group, she didn't know what was.

Were there no submissive thoughts in her head right now? No, of course there were. And she was sure that Dakota and Iyo couldn't resist imagining they were the ones sodomizing themselves. Especially after everything they had been through. But that was okay, because every female wrestler who had been in the WWE long enough had those kind of thoughts.

The real trick was not to let them overpower you, like it had for Bayley for a very long time. But this was proof that she was finally done with that, and truly ready to take her rightful place on the top of the food chain. Oh yes, when she was done, her reign on top of Smackdown would seem like a cup of coffee, next to her unstoppable reign on top of RAW. The reign of Damage CTRL.

Ideally she and her girls would solidify that fact, by offering up some verbal encouragement to these butt whores. Or better yet, scold them for cumming without permission. Hell, there was still time for that. Oh yes, Bayley would have to remember to use this as an excuse to punish them later. But for now, she and the rest of Damage CTRL couldn't resist just watching in silence, as Alexa Bliss, Asuka and Bianca Belair sodomized themselves to multiple climaxes.

And Bayley, Dakota and Iyo. Which admittedly, was kind of ironic. Here they were, trying to be tops, and technically succeeding, and yet, it was their defeated opponents who were making them cum. They were using their ass holes to do it, but it still counted. And in a way, it was even worse. Or better, depending how you looked at it.

Again, it definitely felt like a step in the right direction, and Bayley couldn't really complain. Not when her clit was being constantly and wonderfully rubbed with every movement from Bianca. And of course, her girls were going through the exact same treatment, along with the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against their thighs, and the sheer joy of technically fucking other female wrestlers in the ass.

Hell, Bayley was even able to thrust upwards into Bianca's booty, which definitely earned her extra points. And she even thought about rolling Bianca over, when the other woman ran out of steam and collapsed on top of her, sometime after Alexa and Asuka did the same thing. But she just didn't have the energy to continue the anal pounding, something which The EST took advantage of.

"Wanna see our gapes?" Bianca then asked brightly, after only a few minutes of recovery, which felt even shorter.

"Erm, yeah..." Bayley said, before quickly getting a hold of herself, "I mean, obviously, I want to see how Damage CTRL damaged those asses. We all do. So line up, and show us. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, spread those ass cheeks nice and widely, and show off those gaping bitch holes."

"Yes, Mistress." Bianca replied nonchalantly, doing as she was told.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes Mistress Bayley." Asuka moaned happily in reply.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes Mistress Bayley." Alexa moaned about the same time, sounding even more enthusiastic.

Annoyingly, Bianca was the first to move, and seemed to be enthusiastic about it, but not submissive. Honestly, in all her years witnessing female wrestlers after a butt fucking, and experiencing it several times herself, Bayley had never seen anything like it. Meanwhile, Alexa and Asuka acted normally, at least under these circumstances.

Namely, doing as they were told slowly, and seeming like they were ashamed of it. Also, especially Alexa was clearly tired after all those orgasms, and the fact that she had put so much physical effort into destroying her own butt hole. Something which had clearly paid off, as one by one, the defeated female wrestlers spread their cheeks, and exposed just how widely gaping their butt holes were.

While it was true that Damage CTRL hadn't been the ones to dish out even most of the anal pounding, or none in the case of Dakota, Bayley was still very proud of herself, and her girls for their fine work. After all, if it wasn't for them, those holes wouldn't be so stretched right now. Or at least, Bianca's butt hole probably wouldn't be. Probably.

Given how she acted, it was hard to know for sure. But Alexa and Asuka had definitely suffered for their past sins against Bayley. And again, it was a step in the right direction. Just like the humiliation they were about to inflict on their defeated opponents. In fact, they could still use them all night long. But there were important questions to be asked first. Specifically, one question, three times.

"So Alexa, are you ready to become the anal bitch of Damage CTRL?" Bayley questioned, confident that she knew the answer.

"No!" Alexa said quickly and flatly.

Which to be fair, Bayley had been expecting, but it was surprising how quick it came, and especially the fact that Asuka of all people was quick to add, "We belong to Bianca. Not you. Never you."

"We'll see about that." Dakota huffed.

"Yes, we will." Iyo chimed in coldly.

"I'm not either, BTW." Bianca interrupted, "Mmmmmmmm, I'm not your anal bitch yet, but you're welcome to try again. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you are. But girls, you need to do better."

"Oh, don't worry, we will." Bayley promised, before quickly adding, "For now, why don't you get over here, and suck these cocks."

"Wait!" Dakota quickly interrupted, before arguing, "They're our bitches tonight. So they'll have plenty of chances to taste some booty. But why should we do them any favours? Mmmmmmmm, and letting them have the first taste of butt, definitely seems like a favour to me. Oh, and it will be a great way to tease them. Come on, please?"

For a few long seconds Bayley bit her lip, before turning to Iyo, who shrugged and then admitted, "I love the taste of ass."

"Fine." Bayley huffed, "But next time, Bianca is sucking all three of our dicks."

"Yay." Dakota beamed.

"Please, as if that's a threat." Bianca smirked.

Honestly, Bayley wasn't sure exactly what The EST meant by that, and she really should push for an answer. In fact, she could imagine at least two meanings behind it, and either one of them should be enough to push her to give this arrogant bitch what she so richly deserved. That, and the way she was looking at her right now. The way all of them were looking at her.

Didn't they realize how much trouble they were in? Like Dakota had just pointed out, those three hot asses belonged to Damage CTRL tonight. And the newly form stable definitely planned to make the most of it, to the point that even if no one broke, it would prove that Damage CTRL was taking over. And finally, Bayley would get back to the place she belonged.

Just then there was a loud pair of moans from Dakota and Iyo, which prompted Bayley to take off her cock, bring that dildo up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. She too then started moaning happily at the taste of booty, and not just booty. No, this was the ass cream of the current women's champion and Alpha female of RAW, Bianca Belair.

Dakota and Iyo were both enjoying the butt cream of former champions and Alphas, and given Iyo's hatred of Asuka, it must've been especially sweet. But Bayley definitely had the best part of the deal, something she savoured along with the taste, for a few wonderful minutes, before getting back to the all-important task of pounding bottoms.